Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MizuRyu
Avatar from the Last Air bender (yeah its on Nickelodeon but its really a great anime . ) and anyone elts.. Who could take him? Suggestions?

Wil7
Naruto squashes him like a bug.

Kero_Co
Lil Slugger.

Did I just win? Hell yeah I did.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Wil7
Against someone who can fly? eek!
Aang can easily beat him WITHOUT being bloodlusted (Avatar form)

Endless Mike
He's not that tough. Tons of people could beat him.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Against someone who can fly? eek!
Aang can easily beat him WITHOUT being bloodlusted (Avatar form)

Wow. Because people in Naruto have never beaten people who can fly.

Oh- wait.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Wow. Because people in Naruto have never beaten people who can fly.

Oh- wait.
Oh wow, you mean Naruto has long ranged attacks that could have worked against Deidara and Kakashi didn't have to resort to using his MS to bring him down.
Oh wait.

yungz22

naruto cant beat the avatar. the avatar controls all elements to an enomous extent.

Naruto's stronger attacks take time while the avatar can change the lanscape over and over again with ease

Wil7
Yeah, and he will be able to hit Naruto in mini-Kyuubi form. No, he is way to fast, and he will jump on him and rip his head off.

MizuRyu
I figured someone would say Naruto. YEah he is a Ninja.. but Avatar has mastered all the elements and would have no problem with Naruto. I mean Toph could give him a hard time. and she cant see. lol

Dark-Jaxx
Naruto could not even hurt Avatar State Aang. Even while Four Tailed.

Becci
Many could beat Aang, but I do not think Naruto is one of them. Aang could bring the wrath of the planet upon Naruto. Burry him some kilometers below ground and have the earth crush in on him.

Did Aang master blood bending? Can not quite remember. I know Katara did.

Becci
Originally posted by MizuRyu
I figured someone would say Naruto. YEah he is a Ninja.. but Avatar has mastered all the elements and would have no problem with Naruto. I mean Toph could give him a hard time. and she cant see. lol

Why did you bring Toph into that example? She is probably the most powerful in the anime save Aang. Her blindness is insignificant, given her sight is more efficient than anyone elses in Avatar.

Jugglenaut
Think energy bending could affect chakra?

Becci
No, I do not.

Dark-Jaxx
Toph isn't even the most powerful Earthbender let alone the second strongest in the series.

Aang never mastered Blood Bending, but that skill is useless unless it is a full moon anyway.

The guy in my sig and avatar would pwn Aang. 131

Becci
Toph is the only earth bender to have ever been able to manipulate the earth in metal. If you are thinking of previous avatars, they are of course beyond Toph's league. I can not think of any other earth bender that surpass Toph. Not even Aang's old friend, whatever his name was, although he is probably in her league.

Earth is the strongest element, so being one of the strongest earth benders would in my eyes mean that she is one of the strongest in the anime.

Dark-Jaxx
Being able to bend metal makes her more versatile.

In terms of actual Earthbending skill and power, King Bumi is MUCH more powerful than Toph. His feats in Sozin's Comet alone are far greater than Toph's.

Earth is not the strongest Bending Art. Not by a long shot. All the arts are equal, it is the skill of the Bender that matters.

Hell, as a matter of fact, most of the strongest Benders in the show are Firebenders.

Bumi, Ozai, Iroh, Azula, and probably Zuko by this point are her superiors.

Becci
The thing with earth benders is that if they send their advesaries below ground, whatever opponent will not be able to get back up again. Bumi proved that earth benders can bend without having any space to move in, so when it comes to earth bender against earth bender, the strategy would not work. But a talented earth bender could defeat just about any other opponent.

I admit that Iroh, Ozai and Azula could bring more firepower (No pun intended), but an earth bender cutting lose would defeat any other element. King Bumi Versus Toph is not a debate I can take on, because I have not seen the latest episodes so I have not seen much of his bending. Did not know he had gotten further appearances, so I can not make statements in that matter.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
The thing with earth benders is that if they send their advesaries below ground, whatever opponent will not be able to get back up again. Bumi proved that earth benders can bend without having any space to move in, so when it comes to earth bender against earth bender, the strategy would not work. But a talented earth bender could defeat just about any other opponent.

I admit that Iroh, Ozai and Azula could bring more firepower (No pun intended), but an earth bender cutting lose would defeat any other element. King Bumi Versus Toph is not a debate I can take on, because I have not seen the latest episodes so I have not seen much of his bending. Did not know he had gotten further appearances, so I can not make statements in that matter. Only that is not as easy to do as you make it sound...In fact, I don't think it has ever really happened in a one-on-one fight. BUMI can bend without space to move in, Bumi who is the strongest Earthbender in the series. It is like how Azula can shoot blue fire and lightning, just because one bender can do it, does not mean all can.

Firepower, and skill. Azula was shown to avoid all of Aang, Sokka's, Katara's, and Toph's efforts for a prolonged period, despite not even being able to bend. Also, Azula like Zuko and Ozai, can kinda "fly" with fire. And Earthbender cutting loose would not defeat any other element, no Bending Art is superior to any other. Like I said, going by track records, Firebending is the strongest Art, but I don't think that is the cas either. Bumi essentially was able to Earthbend buildings throughout his entire city, rearranged a gigantic Ozai statues face before knockin it down, and also was able to absolutely pwn entire Fire Nation Battallions while the Firebenders were amped 50 times greater than normal.

Wil7
Fine, if you guys think Aing is so good, dare him to then beat Itachi. I promise everyone, Aing would lose right away.

Becci
Fine, if you guys think Aing is so good, dare him to then beat Itachi. I promise everyone, Aing would lose right away.

*Aang

**Why set him up against someone that can enter his mind? It seems like you are just looking for a spite. Aang has shown zero mental resistance.

Dark-Jaxx
Itachi would beat Aang, yeah.

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Only that is not as easy to do as you make it sound...In fact, I don't think it has ever really happened in a one-on-one fight. BUMI can bend without space to move in, Bumi who is the strongest Earthbender in the series. It is like how Azula can shoot blue fire and lightning, just because one bender can do it, does not mean all can.

Firepower, and skill. Azula was shown to avoid all of Aang, Sokka's, Katara's, and Toph's efforts for a prolonged period, despite not even being able to bend. Also, Azula like Zuko and Ozai, can kinda "fly" with fire. And Earthbender cutting loose would not defeat any other element, no Bending Art is superior to any other. Like I said, going by track records, Firebending is the strongest Art, but I don't think that is the cas either. Bumi essentially was able to Earthbend buildings throughout his entire city, rearranged a gigantic Ozai statues face before knockin it down, and also was able to absolutely pwn entire Fire Nation Battallions while the Firebenders were amped 50 times greater than normal.

As I said, I have not seen the most previous episodes. I have no clue of how powerful Bumi actually is, because it has not been shown clearly in the episodes I have seen.

And just to the record, Toph did stop Azula. Toph has captured runners before, as well. For instance, why did Toph not surround Azula with stole walls and a roof. She has done such moves before. And that was a rethorical question. I am just saying that she could if she really put her back into it.

Oh and Azula rocks. 100% absolute awesome big grin

Becci

Well, this thread is kinda weird. Who can beat Aang? no expression I can just go ahead and say Beyonder right away, then have this thread concluded. End of thread.

I like to try imagine who exactly Aang can beat and where his limit is. That would be a better thread.

MizuRyu
Just cuz your a ninja doesnt mean your untouchable. I knew i should have thought about these Naruto fans.. way to obsessive. lol Avatar in his Final State is untouchable..... basically. And blood bending is awesome but only on the full moon. I think if he was under the full moon and knew blood bending.. then yeah basically untouchable.

MizuRyu
Well, this thread is kinda weird. Who can beat Aang? no expression I can just go ahead and say Beyonder right away, then have this thread concluded. End of thread.

I like to try imagine who exactly Aang can beat and where his limit is. That would be a better thread. HE can beat Naruto

Becci
HE can beat Naruto

Have I claimed otherwise?

Dark-Jaxx
As I said, I have not seen the most previous episodes. I have no clue of how powerful Bumi actually is, because it has not been shown clearly in the episodes I have seen.

And just to the record, Toph did stop Azula. Toph has captured runners before, as well. For instance, why did Toph not surround Azula with stole walls and a roof. She has done such moves before. And that was a rethorical question. I am just saying that she could if she really put her back into it.

Oh and Azula rocks. 100% absolute awesome big grin It has in mine. 131

Toph stopped Azula once when she snuck up on her. Never has she beaten her in a straight up fight. Why not? Well...Azula's blue fire can melt and destroy them for one. She couldn't if she tried her very best stack up to Avatar's best like Iroh, Ozai, Bumi, or Azula.

Yeah, she is my favorite Avatar girl. big grin

MizuRyu
Have I claimed otherwise? bangin

MizuRyu
Fine, if you guys think Aing is so good, dare him to then beat Itachi. I promise everyone, Aing would lose right away. Can your precious Itachi do this? Avatar State And in Naruto, Doesnt Itachi die? Ang doesnt. . just saying man.

MizuRyu
It has in mine. 131

Toph stopped Azula once when she snuck up on her. Never has she beaten her in a straight up fight. Why not? Well...Azula's blue fire can melt and destroy them for one. She couldn't if she tried her very best stack up to Avatar's best like Iroh, Ozai, Bumi, or Azula.

Yeah, she is my favorite Avatar girl. big grin Katara is better.

Endless Mike
Just cuz your a ninja doesnt mean your untouchable. I knew i should have thought about these Naruto fans.. way to obsessive. lol Avatar in his Final State is untouchable..... basically. And blood bending is awesome but only on the full moon. I think if he was under the full moon and knew blood bending.. then yeah basically untouchable.

Heh, avatar fanboys are a rare breed.

Let's try a little test:

Do you think Aang could beat Admiral Kizaru from One Piece?

Becci
Can your precious Itachi do this? Avatar State And in Naruto, Doesnt Itachi die? Ang doesnt. . just saying man.

Itachi can attack Aang's mind. That is not something Aang has proven resilient to. While Itachi probably could never take on Aang without mental abilities, it would never have to be found out, because in fact, he does have mental abilities and not using them would be stupid.

Aang falls against Itachi.

Becci

I came to think of something. Could Itachi attack Aang's mind while in Avatar state? His mind is going trough quite heavy changes during that state. Not to mention, he is the mind of all past Avatars and from what I understood in previous episodes, while in Avatar state, Aang watches his body from above, as in, he is not inside it.

I think the ability is called astral body.

Dark-Jaxx
I came to think of something. Could Itachi attack Aang's mind while in Avatar state? His mind is going trough quite heavy changes during that state. Not to mention, he is the mind of all past Avatars and from what I understood in previous episodes, while in Avatar state, Aang watches his body from above, as in, he is not inside it.

I think the ability is called astral body. Well he has three options.

Tsukiyomi, which attacks the mind directly.

Amaterasu, which is hotter than any fire in Avatar shown and has never actually been taken by anyone with no damage(in fact it almost always severely fvcks them up, it one shotted the Eight Tailed Beast) with the exception of Madara, who was able to phase through it with his unique use of Time/Space jutsu.

Or, Susano. Makes a shield around Itachi in the form of a warrior that wields a sword, the sword is not physical, once it hits you, you are caught in a permanent Genjutsu, an illusion in other words.

Now I get what you are saying, but IMO no, until he can really show to resist it, which is unlikely, the series is over. laughing out loud

And on the topic of One Piece Mike, I vote Eneru. Fo rell.

MizuRyu
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Heh, avatar fanboys are a rare breed.

Let's try a little test:

Do you think Aang could beat Admiral Kizaru from One Piece? I watching like 10 ep of that and stopped watching. So i wouldn't know how his powers work. But I know Ang's powers so Ang.. lol

MizuRyu
Itachi can attack Aang's mind. That is not something Aang has proven resilient to. While Itachi probably could never take on Aang without mental abilities, it would never have to be found out, because in fact, he does have mental abilities and not using them would be stupid.

Aang falls against Itachi. That is true..... But if he fought Ang in the Spirit World. He is like how many Avatars put into one body. lol I dont even know man. I would still pick Ang cuz at the end of the Series he was really good in Spirtit State. And i dont know if Ang's spirit of Avatar state is the same as mind state. so....idk.. that was a good argument. lol

MizuRyu
Well he has three options.

Tsukiyomi, which attacks the mind directly.

Amaterasu, which is hotter than any fire in Avatar shown and has never actually been taken by anyone with no damage(in fact it almost always severely fvcks them up, it one shotted the Eight Tailed Beast) with the exception of Madara, who was able to phase through it with his unique use of Time/Space jutsu.

Or, Susano. Makes a shield around Itachi in the form of a warrior that wields a sword, the sword is not physical, once it hits you, you are caught in a permanent Genjutsu, an illusion in other words.

Now I get what you are saying, but IMO no, until he can really show to resist it, which is unlikely, the series is over. laughing out loud

And on the topic of One Piece Mike, I vote Eneru. Fo rell. Wait!!! Time/Space jutsu ... thats rediculas. I have watched Naruto off and on. and I saw the movie about the Ice Princess and that was it......but Time/Space jutsu wtf..

Dark-Jaxx
Wait!!! Time/Space jutsu ... thats rediculas. I have watched Naruto off and on. and I saw the movie about the Ice Princess and that was it......but Time/Space jutsu wtf.. Yeah, Time/Space jutsu.

Madara uses it to phase in an out of reality, move at great speeds, and have attacks phase through him.

Kakashi uses it as a ranged attack to send whatever it hits to another dimension.

The Yodaime Hokage used it by throwing marked Shuriken and then he could instantly teleport to wherever the marks were and use it in combat.

MizuRyu
Yeah, Time/Space jutsu.

Madara uses it to phase in an out of reality, move at great speeds, and have attacks phase through him.

Kakashi uses it as a ranged attack to send whatever it hits to another dimension.

The Yodaime Hokage used it by throwing marked Shuriken and then he could instantly teleport to wherever the marks were and use it in combat. thats a bit much.. lol time traveling ninjas. lol

Kero_Co
They aren't true ninja's anyway. I mean, they arn't much for stealthy assasinations and spying. It's basically, ninja-esque samurai.

Dark-Jaxx
thats a bit much.. lol time traveling ninjas. lol No, not time traveling lol, Time/Space doesn't always mean you have to travel to the past or future.

And neg, Zabuza was stealthy. That's one. 131

MizuRyu
Originally posted by Kero_Co
They aren't true ninja's anyway. I mean, they arn't much for stealthy assasinations and spying. It's basically, ninja-esque samurai. offtopic So anyone elts, besides someone in Naruto, that can take him on?

Dark-Jaxx
Hercule from DBZ.

MizuRyu
Hercule from DBZ. hystericalthats you-->giljotiini for saying such stupid things.. lol funny though.. if anyone from DBZ Kid Buu.. that would be a good fight.

Dark-Jaxx
if anyone from DBZ Kid Buu.. that would be a good fight. no expression

MizuRyu
no expression better than hurcule.

Jugglenaut
Lol. If not Hercule, then Chaotzu.

Dark-Jaxx
better than hurcule. Kid Buu would beat every character in Avatar at once with one attack. no expression

Hell, Dragonball Goku could beat Aang at his strongest. no expression

MizuRyu
Kid Buu would beat every character in Avatar at once with one attack. no expression

Hell, Dragonball Goku could beat Aang at his strongest. no expression Let me guess your talking about the Human Extinction attack. DBZ got over powering to quickly. then someone more powerful came along.. blah blah.

occultdestroyer
Omega Shenron

Endless Mike
I watching like 10 ep of that and stopped watching. So i wouldn't know how his powers work. But I know Ang's powers so Ang.. lol

Kizaru is a light logia, which means he's made of light and thus immune to physical attacks and can regenerate from being blown apart. He can also travel at lightspeed, fire laser beams that can take out entire city blocks, and kick people through tons of buildings at once.

Endless Mike
That is true..... But if he fought Ang in the Spirit World. He is like how many Avatars put into one body. lol I dont even know man. I would still pick Ang cuz at the end of the Series he was really good in Spirtit State. And i dont know if Ang's spirit of Avatar state is the same as mind state. so....idk.. that was a good argument. lol

That's actually a good point, since Hachibi stated that he was immune to genjutsu because he had another spirit in his body to break him out of it. So I don't think genjutsu would work on Aang if he has the spirits of the other avatars inside of him.

As for Dragonball, Master Roshi could beat everyone in Avatar.

For real.

Dark-Jaxx
Let me guess your talking about the Human Extinction attack. DBZ got over powering to quickly. then someone more powerful came along.. blah blah. No. He just needs to use the attack that popped the planet ten times over. no expression

Seriously, Master Roshi COULD beat the Avatar, easily.

Vampire Savior
LOL, Aang aint that damn strong, that's like me makin a thread like this for Akuma.

Still, to be honest even if Naruto goes Kyuubi, Aang in the Avi State will kida stomp him. He could fly up really high and cut his head off wit a Razor Wind Blast before he could even do any thing, like really...

BTW, Pyron would so beat the shit outta Aang in any form

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron would beat the shit out of all of Avatar's universe in any form. So meh.

Vampire Savior
I luv pullin the Pyron out cuz most of cats don't know who he is and I like to wait until some fanboi says blank can so totally beat Pyron! It's really entertainin.

leonheartmm
2 words. saint seiya!

MizuRyu
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
LOL, Aang aint that damn strong, that's like me makin a thread like this for Akuma.

Still, to be honest even if Naruto goes Kyuubi, Aang in the Avi State will kida stomp him. He could fly up really high and cut his head off wit a Razor Wind Blast before he could even do any thing, like really...

BTW, Pyron would so beat the shit outta Aang in any form Then go and make one for him.. and talk about it in that one.

dvampire
No. He just needs to use the attack that popped the planet ten times over. no expression

Seriously, Master Roshi COULD beat the Avatar, easily.

I have to disagree, I don't think Roshi can beat Avatar Aang. Besides having that super powered up Kamehameha wave (which I don't think he'll be given the time to pull off) that could kill Aang if it connects, I really don't see any other way that Roshi can take him down.

Dark-Jaxx
Roshi is faster than Aang, and could build alot of distance, then, if he busts out a Kamehameha, Aang is dead, the attack encompasses too wide of a space and is too fast, it reached the moons in like a second. Aang is not dodging or blocking that.

dvampire
Humm, yeah, there's no way I see Roshi winning. Aang has to many advantages. I think Aang is faster in terms of moving distance, and that's all he really needs, he won't get into h2h combat with Roshi, but if he did, I doubt Roshi could get through his barrier. And I don't think Roshi will ever be able to build distance any type of distance because Aang will constantly be right on him. When he was fighting the FL, Aang completely rushed the guy until he beat him.

The Kamehameha wave (which can just be dodged anyways) isn't even a threat, since it will never be pulled off against this type of opponent. Roshi can't fly, so he'll be an easy target for earth bending attacks or wind attacks.

Kero_Co
Out of curiosity, any have any idea on Aang's chances against Jio/Satan?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by dvampire
Humm, yeah, there's no way I see Roshi winning. Aang has to many advantages. I think Aang is faster in terms of moving distance, and that's all he really needs, he won't get into h2h combat with Roshi, but if he did, I doubt Roshi could get through his barrier. And I don't think Roshi will ever be able to build distance any type of distance because Aang will constantly be right on him. When he was fighting the FL, Aang completely rushed the guy until he beat him.

The Kamehameha wave (which can just be dodged anyways) isn't even a threat, since it will never be pulled off against this type of opponent. Roshi can't fly, so he'll be an easy target for earth bending attacks or wind attacks. Aang is faster? Really? Based on what? He NEVER has moved as quickly as Roshi has, hell, even novice Kid Goku could run faster than Aang. Aang will be trying to rush him, but is too slow. Ozai is not as fast as Roshi.

Dodged? A blast so big it totally engulfed Ox King's castle? Nah. I doubt that. The Kamehameha is not that slow, and will annihilate Aang.

dvampire
Aang is faster? Really? Based on what? He NEVER has moved as quickly as Roshi has, hell, even novice Kid Goku could run faster than Aang. Aang will be trying to rush him, but is too slow. Ozai is not as fast as Roshi.

Dodged? A blast so big it totally engulfed Ox King's castle? Nah. I doubt that. The Kamehameha is not that slow, and will annihilate Aang.

Aang flys faster.

Roshi pulls off his kamehameha wave to slow (the blast took way to long when he used on Ox kings castle). Aang will also be to high up in the sky and won't be a standing target.

Roshi can't fly, so earth bending and wind attacks will off him pretty fast.

I'm trying to draw out a way for Roshi to win in my head but I just don't see it happening.

But if you think Roshi wins, then I won't try to change your mind, it's your opinion.

MizuRyu
Aang flys faster.

Roshi pulls off his kamehameha wave to slow (the blast took way to long when he used on Ox kings castle). Aang will also be to high up in the sky and won't be a standing target.

I'm trying to draw out a way for Roshi to win in my head but I just don't see it happening.

But if you think Roshi wins, then I won't try to change your mind, it's your opinion. Wait a minute i thought i was the one that came up with this thread.. laughing but go ahead man.. tell 'em.. rolling on floor laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Aang flys faster.

But if you think Roshi wins, then I won't try to change your mind, it's your opinion. No he doesn't.

High in the sky doing what? Running away? Good idea. The Kamehameha Wave is not as slow as you are saying it is, and besides, he wouldn't need one that big to kill Aang.

How? Earth? Roshi can shatter Earth or avoid it? Air is dodgable, considering how thin the attacks really are.

Eman5805
No one from DBZ should even be in this thread, except maybe Chiaotzu or maybe Puar. They're on too high a level of overpoweredness.

I'm not so sure if Mangekyo Sharingan will work on someone with thousands of minds and energies flowing through it. It's one thing when it's just one mind, but Killerbee broke out of Sasuke's genjutsu because he was in perfect harmony with his beast, so it distrubed his chakra. I'd say Aang's Avatar State "chakra" is constantly surging and changing, so it'd either make it impossible or very difficult.

And I'm adamant on that even Sharingan won't be able follow how a bender will use their element at any given time. They'll only be able to react AFTER something comes for them or something happens.

Endless Mike
Roshi has other techniques than Kamehameha, you know. He has that lightning technique, and a form of hypnosis (although it's questionable whether it would work on Avatar state Aang). Also he is definitely faster, if they both start on the ground he could surely blitz Aang before he got in the air.

Vampire Savior
Then go and make one for him.. and talk about it in that one. What, this thread is basically sayin, who can beat Aang? And I said Pyron...sooooo....are you sayin that Pyron will loose?

Dark-Jaxx
Amaterasu will destroy Aang.

MizuRyu
Amaterasu will destroy Aang. chair F$%k Naruto. Does anyone think a Gundam could stand a chance? Like maybe Gundam Zero or Havyarms Custom.

Dark-Jaxx
chair F$%k Naruto. Does anyone think a Gundam could stand a chance? Like maybe Gundam Zero or Havyarms Custom. Because it is true?

And Gundam Zero or any kinda strong Gundam would MURK Aang. no expression

I mean dude...Seriously? erm

MizuRyu
Because it is true?

And Gundam Zero or any kinda strong Gundam would MURK Aang. no expression

I mean dude...Seriously? erm What gindam would you prefer?

Dark-Jaxx
...ANY named Gundam I can think of would easily kill Aang.

Shit, prolly some unnamed too. no expression

Eman5805
Why is Aang being pitted against mecha? Could we atleast keep his opponents to ones of the flesh and blood variety?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Out of curiosity, any have any idea on Aang's chances against Jio/Satan?

jio would UTTERLY kill him. with satan unleashed, it becomes insanely ridiculous.

MizuRyu
...ANY named Gundam I can think of would easily kill Aang.

Shit, prolly some unnamed too. no expression like a Zaku. lol sure Aang can kill a Zaku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.