What is the best/worst place to live in (in comics?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
What would be the best/worst Earthly locale for a human citizen to settle down in (in either Marvel or DC)?

Phantom Zone
A city in Apokolips would be the worst place I guess. The best place....I dunno.

Endrict Nuul
Phantom Zone or the Source Wall would be the worst.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Phantom Zone

Hey what are you trying to say! mad Serioulsy though I think you're probably right. I saw some scans saying that the PZ is like a place of constant torture.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Hey what are you trying to say! mad Serioulsy though I think you're probably right. I saw some scans saying that the PZ is like a place of constant torture.

...why do you think we always tell you that your name fits?

awehuh

Endrict Nuul
As for the best???? Maybe the place where there are a bunch of lesbos warrior chicks? or Amazon where WW is.

DigiMark007
I want to live in "Y - The Last Man"

droolio

That earth >>>>>> anywhere else.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
As for the best???? Maybe the place where there are a bunch of lesbos warrior chicks? or Amazon where WW is. don't they treat men worse then dirt in that place?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
don't they treat men worse then dirt in that place?

Really? dammit....

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...why do you think we always tell you that your name fits?

awehuh

Dammit I asked for that. *bows*

Originally posted by Starscream M
don't they treat men worse then dirt in that place?

Some people might like that, but the novelty would wear off after awhile.

Galan007
i'd say silver age metropolis would be up there as far as the best/safest place to live goes.

llagrok

droolio

Amen.

willRules
The best place to live in the MU is Staten Island (At least I think that's it's name, I'm not familiar with NY boroughs). There have only been two direct references to it. Once in the first appearance of the Vulture who came from Staten island and the other was in a Spider-man/Captain America team up where the Staten island ferry was blown up en route.

In Manhattan Galactus, Dr Doom, Skrulls, even Civil War is a threat but all is calm just across a river.

DigiMark007
When I become a writer I'm going to blow up Staten Island, then have Krypto poop on it or something.

Cavalier
Charlotte wins.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t490050.html

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
A city in Apokolips would be the worst place I guess. The best place....I dunno.

Easy choice... New Genesis...fill with Super power gods and great weather...plus you get to hang out with great warriors. You'll be pretty safe.

Another great city to live would be Nanda Parbat.

Now in Marvel?

I would choose Asgard for the same reasons as New Genesis.

Disappear
also, the asgardian babes seem to have a thing for we humans...

Symmetric Chaos

droolio

Except for the horrible horrible death . . .

Endless Mike
Inside of the sun.

If you're not a Kryptonian/Daxamite

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Except for the horrible horrible death . . .

Post-plague, dude.

smurph

willRules
Post-plague, dude.

smurph

Now I've only read up to vol 6 but Don't you have to eat monkey poo to be immune?????? Is it worth it?

Doctor-Alvis
I think the worst place would be outside the walls of Asgard.

Disappear
that's where heimdall spends most of his time. he doesn't seem to mind

DigiMark007
Originally posted by willRules
Now I've only read up to vol 6 but Don't you have to eat monkey poo to be immune?????? Is it worth it?

Forgot about that. Hmm.

But yeah, I'd do it. Without a doubt, actually. A one-time repulsive act is a small pill to swallow in order to be swimming in poon for the rest of your life.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Disappear
He's probably not in turd range.

willRules
Forgot about that. Hmm.

But yeah, I'd do it. Without a doubt, actually. A one-time repulsive act is a small pill to swallow in order to be swimming in poon for the rest of your life.

no expression

Your sex drive>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Dignity

embarrasment Yeah I'd do the same sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Disappear

Yeah but Heimdall is living awesome. Besides his senses are powerful enough that he can virtually be anywhere he wants to be just by focusing on it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think the worst place would be outside the walls of Asgard.

Got something against Heimdall.....sonuhuh?

Phantom Zone

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by llagrok
Got something against Heimdall.....sonuhuh?
I have something against bags of Asgardian crap falling on my head.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by willRules
no expression

Your sex drive>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Dignity

embarrasment Yeah I'd do the same sad

Damn straight, son.

manjaro
worst place to live is easily Gotham City...the only heroes there are the bat family and sometimes the creeper...and thier hero is sooooo ego driven, he lets bad guys go cool out in a minimum security installation where they always escape from after recovering from injuries...

think about it..there are dudes in metropolis and keystone who are robbing banks and museums with hi-tech laser cannons and the like and when they get nabbed they do hard time in places like black gate, and the Slab...but serial, and rampage killers in gotham get to go chill out at arkham and heal from the busted ribs and jaw for a few months then escape again...wash rinse repeat...

Stoic
I think the best place to live would be in Wonder Womans bra strap.

BUSTER1
Worst place-Mephisto's realm

Cavalier
Originally posted by Stoic
I think the best place to live would be in Wonder Womans bra strap. I actually imagine that that would be pretty painful.

Endrict Nuul
The world full of shit that Doctor made, thats gotta suck to be in.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by manjaro
worst place to live is easily Gotham City...the only heroes there are the bat family and sometimes the creeper...and thier hero is sooooo ego driven, he lets bad guys go cool out in a minimum security installation where they always escape from after recovering from injuries...

think about it..there are dudes in metropolis and keystone who are robbing banks and museums with hi-tech laser cannons and the like and when they get nabbed they do hard time in places like black gate, and the Slab...but serial, and rampage killers in gotham get to go chill out at arkham and heal from the busted ribs and jaw for a few months then escape again...wash rinse repeat...

LOl good point. Very dangerous place to live.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.