Wonder woman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Both Standard equipment and fight in Asgard

quanchi112
Thor dominates.

fangirl101
Been done. Thor wins 6/10

guy222
thor

snyper1982
Thor. 10/10.

fangirl101
Originally posted by snyper1982
Thor. 10/10.
Nah. Speed Kills. Wondy is far faster than Thor. he's gonna lose some based soley on that. And she's got that lasso and tiara. He'd lose a few based on that. Plus she's an all around better fighter. And he's not stronger than her. They are around the same level.

Priest
Originally posted by fangirl101
Nah. Speed Kills. Wondy is far faster than Thor. he's gonna lose some based soley on that. And she's got that lasso and tiara. He'd lose a few based on that. Plus she's an all around better fighter. And he's not stronger than her. They are around the same level.
Funny that u think:
WW>Thor in speed
WW>Thor in Skill
WW=Thor in strength
And yet u give Thor the majority..
You sound like a Thor fangirl..

Nestical
^^^ always the voice of opposition in DC's favor.ww gets stomped.youre living a dream

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Funny that u think:
WW>Thor in speed
WW>Thor in Skill
WW=Thor in strength
And yet u give Thor the majority..
You sound like a Thor fangirl..
Thor is more powerful. And he's tuff enough to resist that speed advantage for the majority of the fights. I'm using logic. If Wondy were as Tuff as say Superman, She'd win all of them. But She isn't.

Nihilist
thor 10/10

vansonbee
Thor 10/10 100%

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
thor 10/10
Yeah becuz we know thor's going to be able to over come that huge speed advantage ten of ten. And his magic is going to do what against her? And he's going to just over whelm her with his strength. LMAO.

Nihilist
Thor is more powerful. And he's tuff enough to resist that speed advantage for the majority of the fights. I'm using logic. If Wondy were as Tuff as say Superman, She'd win all of them. But She isn't.

he's too powerful allround for her to get anything from this fight

fangirl101
he's too powerful allround for her to get anything from this fight
Thor's had problems with the Hulk. Who's far slower, less skilled, starts out alot less stronger than Diana, and doesn't have her magical defenses.

Nihilist
Thor's had problems with the Hulk. Who's far slower, less skilled, starts out alot less stronger than Diana, and doesn't have her magical defenses. and he's fought surfer who's alot faster than wonder woman,and hulk when enraged is far stronger than diana,so whats your point

fangirl101
and he's fought surfer who's alot faster than wonder woman,and hulk when enraged is far stronger than diana,so whats your point

Surfer is a lot faster than wonder woman? really? In combat? Show me surfer using this awesome combat speed against anyone in a one on one. Oh and show me hulk being far stronger than wondy all the while keeping uber speed and skill too.

Nihilist
Surfer is a lot faster than wonder woman? really? In combat? Show me surfer using this awesome combat speed against anyone in a one on one. Oh and show me hulk being far stronger than wondy all the while keeping uber speed and skill too.

wondy doesnt use uber speed and skill in a fight

fangirl101
wondy doesnt use uber speed and skill in a fight
Then what was she doing against Amazo? Superman? White Martians?

Nihilist
Then what was she doing against Amazo? Superman? White Martians?

nothing impressive imo

regardless youve admited thor wins so......

snyper1982

LULZ. Thanks for your opinion.

snyper1982
Thor's had problems with the Hulk. Who's far slower, less skilled, starts out alot less stronger than Diana, and doesn't have her magical defenses.

You ever hear of PIS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.