Sasori vs Kakuzu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
This should be a great fight.

Sasori- Left his village because of his parents death.

vs

Kakuzu- Easily pissed off.

Sasori's 100 puppets vs Kakuzu's 4 masks. Who wins? Who is the better Akatsuki?

psycho gundam
hard to say, but i'm leaning towards sasori for two major reasons;

-none of akatsuki even saw him outside of his puppet hiroku and they never witnessed him using his more potent attacks.

-chiyo was the major factor in the death of sasori, she was best suited to take him on, but she only lacked the killing power of a superhuman fist and poison serum. enter: sakura.

most people can't hang with puppet masters.

if sasori brings out the 3rd kazegage and his iron sand jutsu, coupled with his red performance of a hundred puppet jutsu... could be a wrap for kaz.

all kakuzu has going for him at the end of the day is high power/wide blasts and his iron skin technique.

Wil7
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hard to say, but i'm leaning towards sasori for two major reasons;

-none of akatsuki even saw him outside of his puppet hiroku and they never witnessed him using his more potent attacks.

-chiyo was the major factor in the death of sasori, she was best suited to take him on, but she only lacked the killing power of a superhuman fist and poison serum. enter: sakura.

most people can't hang with puppet masters.

if sasori brings out the 3rd kazegage and his iron sand jutsu, coupled with his red performance of a hundred puppet jutsu... could be a wrap for kaz.

all kakuzu has going for him at the end of the day is high power/wide blasts and his iron skin technique.

I like your reasoning. It is a whole lot better than when someone justs says his puppets for sasori is way better than kakuzu's 4 masks. Chiyo was the major factor, true. Shino did beat a Kankuro. Well Kakuzu doesn't have the jutsu's to stop the 100 puppets, but he might find a way to avoid them. He could possibly go into rage and destroy the puppets, but that is a possibility.

occultdestroyer
I'm also leaning to Sasori.
He was a beast

psycho gundam
he still has to combat kazuzu's wide blasts, those aren't easy to dodge.
but i do think kaz might be killed by the poison gas sasori will be very generous with. the hearts can't stave off that stuff for long, the black threads don't (imo) block those kinds of attacks.

and the third kazekage's iron sand creation's can flatten kazuzu 5 heart's and all in one shot, but if he uses iron skin jutsu, he may be able to delay his death for awhile.

Wil7
Originally posted by psycho gundam

and the third kazekage's iron sand creation's can flatten kazuzu 5 heart's and all in one shot, but if he uses iron skin jutsu, he may be able to delay his death for awhile.

Iron body is an earth-based jutsu that causes Kakuzu's skin to harden, making him virtually invulnerable to physical attacks and enhancing his strength. Lightning-based jutsu can penetrate it, however, due to the natural weakness, earth-based jutsu have to avoid lightning techniques. With this on, all Sasori really needs to do is to shoot a poison gas bomb, poison him and he is dead, even with this on, it won't help, except for physical attacks of Sasori's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.