he man vs 8th day juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who takes this fight ?

he man or 8th day juggy

Wei Phoenix
Poor Adam...

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by DigiMark007
But Juggernaut's "magic" just enhances his strength and makes him invulnerable. It's debatable whether or not He-Man would kill Juggs, but he draws power from teh universe itself and can become infinitely strong. He's throw Juggs into the sun...and even if it didn't kill Juggs, He-Man would win by ring-out.

spawnwest
He-man by BFR

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

He-Man can't grab him if his Forcefield is up. Seriously how often have you seen someone throw someone into the sun? Has He-Man ever done it? I hate it when people say Mr. A will just throw Mr. B into the sun even though they've never done it to anyone before.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He-Man can't grab him if his Forcefield is up. Seriously how often have you seen someone throw someone into the sun? Has He-Man ever done it? I hate it when people say Mr. A will just throw Mr. B into the sun even though they've never done it to anyone before.

In "Second Skin," He-Man hurled the Ophidian Spire into the sun; in "Taking of Grayskull," He-Man not only lifted Castle Grayskull, but hurled it with sufficient force to exceed the gravitational pull of a white hole; and in "Eternal Darkness," He-Man hurled the planet Phantos into orbit.

Wei Phoenix
don't know what ophidian spire is but I'm guessing it's not a life form if it isn't then that's not the same as throwing Cain into the sun that's taking a life which most heroes don't do. I don't know much about him so does he have a no kill code? He isn't a violent person and only fights as a last resort. True he will end up fighting Cain but I doubt he'll have it in him to actually resort to killing him. I don't think he has ever killed Skeletor, I may be wrong so please correct me if I am, but if he hasn't killed him or attempted to kill him, I don't think he is going to try and kill Cain or throw him in the sun. If it even boils down to where he has to BFR him, he's still not going to be able to throw him due to his forcefield.

DigiMark007
Isn't the forcefield a two-way street though? For Juggs to attack, he'd have to lower it enough to give Adam an opportunity to grab him.

Wei Phoenix
TBH i'm not 100% sure about that. Not gonna bull jive you and act like I know every single thing about Cain. I have seen his FF written different ways. The second time he fought Thor it was supposedly on the whole time while they were trading blows and Mjolnir couldn't break through it physically. I do know that it only extends about 2 feet from his body. I suppose he can still bull charge him.

DigiMark007
I'm also reasonably sure the Sword of Power is a magical artifact that would be capable of matching Cain's power source, and thus overriding his forcefield.

He-Man has occasional durability issues. BFR was mentioned, which is unlikely but possible, and I'm also going to be blasphemous and say he might be one of the few, because of the Sword combined with his might, who might be able to take Juggs out physically. As in, KO him completely.

Variable showings leads me to give Juggs the majority. But only this version, and not by much.

Wei Phoenix
Overriding as in breaking through? It has yet to happen. He boasts an impenetrable forcefield and even Mjolnir couldn't break through. The only time it failed him was when Thor sealed it away by throwing Mjolnir around. Whatever that thing is called that he does.

Also I don't think he is going to KO him for the simple fact that Cain has limitless stamina and can keep going until the end of time whereas Adam will eventually revert back. This is 8th Day Juggernaut so his incredible strength and durability is increased even farther.

I don't hate He-Man and I'm not trying to sound biased or anything its just that Cain has too many abilities that Adam must overcome. I will admit that since his power is magical then he'll more than likely be able to do alot better than the usual powerhouses. Adam is the better and smarter fighter here, but Cain's durability makes up for his lack of fighting skill.

DigiMark007
Sword of Power is a universal-level weapon when in one piece, drawing on the same infinite source as He-Man's strength. I understand the trepidation, but in terms of potential raw power, SoP >> Mjolnir....despite superior versatility showings for Mjolnir.

Adam only reverts at will, or when forced magically. There's not a time-limit or something.

I realize everything you're saying about 8DJ. And they're all good points. I prefaced my "physical win" comments with a statement that admitted how ludicrous they'd sound to most. Due to superior durability, I give 8DJ the win as well. But I'm talking up He-Man because he deserves it.

Wei Phoenix
well I g2g, but I enjoyed this debate. It was kept civil, neither of us resorted to insults or childish tactics, we came to an understanding and everything. We should do this again some time.

For the record, my "Poor Adam.." comment wasn't implying that he gets raped 10/10 without a fight. I'm starting to say that to whoever loses.

DigiMark007
Poor Wei...

evil face

later.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Poor Wei...

evil face

later.

Villainous cur! I did not concede!!!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
In "Second Skin," He-Man hurled the Ophidian Spire into the sun; in "Taking of Grayskull," He-Man not only lifted Castle Grayskull, but hurled it with sufficient force to exceed the gravitational pull of a white hole; and in "Eternal Darkness," He-Man hurled the planet Phantos into orbit.

no expression Holy hell. I need to pay more attention. My initially impression when reading this thread's title was, "Poor Adam," but I think I need to seriously reconsider my position.

Stoic
What if bfr were not an option? What would happen if they had to fight to the death? I think Cain would outlast He-Man.

Wei Phoenix
Cain can't die, bleed or none of that. If for some reason Adam could wound him then he'll just regenerate. Cain wins this solely on his defensive abilities.

spidey-dude
Cain can't die, bleed or none of that. If for some reason Adam could wound him then he'll just regenerate. Cain wins this solely on his defensive abilities. but isnt he mans strength beyond class 100 his is infint

allen4
He-man........... cool

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by spidey-dude
but isnt he mans strength beyond class 100 his is infint

Cain's is beyond it as well. Adam has a set amount of energy that he can expend before reverting back if I'm not mistaken.

geshien
He-man blows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KzcE9-5cpU

Doctor-Alvis
don't know what ophidian spire is but I'm guessing it's not a life form if it isn't then that's not the same as throwing Cain into the sun that's taking a life which most heroes don't do. I don't know much about him so does he have a no kill code? He isn't a violent person and only fights as a last resort. True he will end up fighting Cain but I doubt he'll have it in him to actually resort to killing him. I don't think he has ever killed Skeletor, I may be wrong so please correct me if I am, but if he hasn't killed him or attempted to kill him, I don't think he is going to try and kill Cain or throw him in the sun. If it even boils down to where he has to BFR him, he's still not going to be able to throw him due to his forcefield.
If you're going to go in character like that you basically have to cut out all of Juggernaut's arsenal that isn't based on punching and being tough.

Which is the bulk of his arsenal to begin with but the number of times used for each of his exotic abilities can be counted a single hand of even the clumsiest shop teacher.

Space M ummy
Overriding as in breaking through? It has yet to happen. He boasts an impenetrable forcefield and even Mjolnir couldn't break through. The only time it failed him was when Thor sealed it away by throwing Mjolnir around. Whatever that thing is called that he does.

Also I don't think he is going to KO him for the simple fact that Cain has limitless stamina and can keep going until the end of time whereas Adam will eventually revert back. This is 8th Day Juggernaut so his incredible strength and durability is increased even farther.

I don't hate He-Man and I'm not trying to sound biased or anything its just that Cain has too many abilities that Adam must overcome. I will admit that since his power is magical then he'll more than likely be able to do alot better than the usual powerhouses. Adam is the better and smarter fighter here, but Cain's durability makes up for his lack of fighting skill.

Not quite. SHATTERSTAR'S swords went right through whatever shields cain has and cut the bejeezus out of him. (early Xforce...I want to say #3 but this may not be correct.)

the excuse for that was that they were "forged in a dimension of magic and science."

This is EXACTLY what Eternia is, and He Man's sword is CONSIDERABLY more powerful.

That's not the only case of mojoverse weapons affecting cain either. Longshot's knives have gone through classic juggy's armor as well, weakening the (magic!) seals enough that rogue removed his helmet with ease and psylocke KOed him.

as a matter of fact, now that I'm thinking of it, THUNDERSTRIKE wielding the BLOODAXE went through cain's shields and nearly took his head off. The excuse for this? "What is that, a magic axe?"

He man is definitely juggy's equal re: strength, and that sword of his would likely go through juggs' shields like a hot knife through butter.

Juggs loses HARD here.

Adam_PoE

In "Awaken the Serpent," He-Man killed the god, Serpos, because he could not be stopped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.