SF Malak vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All Out.

Schwarzenegger
Marek, with ease.

Master Crimzon
This is on the Star Forge, where Marek would logically be empowered, as well. He owns Malak.

Enyalus
Marek at his peak was LS, meaning he would not receive such a boost.

Allankles
Malak would get mashed into paste.

Enyalus
Nah. But I do think Marek wins, 6/10 times.

NonSensi-Klown
Marek whoops his ass.

Lord Knightfa11
marek=the most over powered sith

Malak=the most underpowered sith.

Lt. Valerian
... And your point is?

Gideon
Darth Malak isn't close to being the most underpowered Sith Lord. To my knowledge, Darth Bandon, many of the canon fodder of the Ancient Sith and Brotherhood are all weaker than he is.

Elite Hunter
I don't think that Malak is underpowered , I have seen numerous times on kmc where he is ranked on the same level as Dooku.

truejedi
Darth Bandon=Most pathetic sith ever.

Tangible God
Originally posted by truejedi
Darth Bandon=Most pathetic sith ever. *cough*Tavion*cough*B!tch*

truejedi
how about Rosh Penin or Tavion's apprentice twilek? both pretty pathetic as well.

Tangible God
To be honest I never played Jedi Academy. Though from what I know, anyone under Tavion (hell not even her) should be considered Sith.

Allankles
Originally posted by Tangible God
*cough*Tavion*cough*B!tch*

She did way more than Bandon ever did and was actually a big threat to the Jedi at a certain point in their history. Bandon randomly massacres his own troops and gets pwned in the second significant mission he is sent on.

Janus Marius
Bandon did have a rep on the official KotOR side as being the best guy for the role of Malak's apprentice and a killer of many Jedi. Even if you don't put too much stock in that, it makes him seem more competent then some Sith mentioned. Considering he lost to Revan and a handful of Revan's friends isn't a damning indictment of him being worthless, but a point that a Sith shouldn't stalk legendary ex-Sith without bringing a pocket nuke.

Allankles
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Bandon did have a rep on the official KotOR side as being the best guy for the role of Malak's apprentice and a killer of many Jedi. Even if you don't put too much stock in that, it makes him seem more competent then some Sith mentioned. Considering he lost to Revan and a handful of Revan's friends isn't a damning indictment of him being worthless, but a point that a Sith shouldn't stalk legendary ex-Sith without bringing a pocket nuke.

I know Bandon has a history within the universe, every character has. In fact I'm willing to assume Bandon was quite skillful and powerful in his own right (given that he was the best of the Sith students in Malak's estimation), however he was less impactful than Tavion, not to mention foolishly wasteful.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Allankles
not to mention foolishly wasteful. *cough*Vader*cough*Jerk

Kotor3
Malak does force drain on Marek and then waits for Revan.

Gideon
Originally posted by Kotor3
Malak does force drain on Marek and then waits for Revan.

lol.

No.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Kotor3
Malak does force drain on Marek and then waits for Revan. Aww... he thinks he's people.

Malak that is. F*cking kangaroo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.