What if Goku fused with Mystic Gohan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Goku was supposed to fuse with Mystic Gohan instead of Vegeta.
But unfortunately, Gohan was absorbed by Super Buu w/ Gotenks and Piccolo.

Imagine if Goku did successfully fuse with Gohan?
Do you think Majin Buu gets totally annihilated?

Kero_Co
In the same way Vegito did, but wasn't it suppose to be a permanent fusion and then some Deus Ex Machina separated them? So if Gokhan never separated, what would be his relationship with Chichi? I'm thinking major incest parties.

yungz22
it would have been pure power because goku can attain ssj3 at the time and gohan was as strong as or stronger than a ssj3

BradBalboa
INSEST I SAY !!!!

but yeah buu wud get destroyed since gohan was even stronger than vegeta, and hey since goku and gohan are related they might fuse better !!

but Vegito is better !!

Endless Mike
Wasn't it stated that Goku and Vegeta's fusion was stronger since they were rivals?

BradBalboa
I dont rember that wasnt in the ocean dub anyways....

its just my guess that sicne goku and gohan share the same D.N.A they could fuse even more effectively !!

yungz22
Originally posted by BradBalboa
I dont rember that wasnt in the ocean dub anyways....

its just my guess that sicne goku and gohan share the same D.N.A they could fuse even more effectively !!

makes sense

Endless Mike
It was stated in the manga IIRC. I think Vegeto would be stronger than this fusion

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It was stated in the manga IIRC. I think Vegeto would be stronger than this fusion

I think the sheer power gap between Mystic/Ultimate/Chou Gohan and Vegeta was large enough (Vegeta can't go beyond SSJ2, while Mystic Gohan is more powerful than either of the two SSJ3 characters shown in the series) that Goku and Vegeta's rivalry contributing to Vegitto's power would be irrelevant.

But on the subject, if Vegetto was still more powerful anyway, it would still be irrelevant as the Goku/Gohan fusion would've probably defeated Buu more easily than Vegitto (who intentionally let himself get absorbed anyway IIRC) could have against Buuhan; Given the actual circumstances at the time, had Gohan put on the earring before he could get absorbed, the resulting fusion would be fighting Super Buu in his Piccolo form which, needless to say, was vastly weaker than Buutenks and/or Buuhan (the latter of whom, to my knowledge, was the most powerful form of Buu).

Vampire Savior
Gohaku woulda been stronger but he really woulda sucked. Vegeta made the fusion cool. No Vegeta, no coolness...lamest fusion ever.

I wonder tho, what if Goku and Vegeta quickly did the fusion dance while having the earrings on (Gogetto) or what if Gogeta does a fusion dance wit Gotenks...Gogetenks?

Endless Mike
He let himself be absorbed so he could rescue the absorbed people.

Of course it would have been easier to just kill Buu and bring them back with the Namekian Dragonballs

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He let himself be absorbed so he could rescue the absorbed people.

Of course it would have been easier to just kill Buu and bring them back with the Namekian Dragonballs

Yes and yes. Probably had to do with some sort of "carrying the guilt of killing my friends and family" BS. Hell, they probably could have even wished to un-fuse Vegitto.

deathcon27
well first goku has to be mystic for that to work so lets just say they where both mystic what would the name be gokan or something like that they would be pretty strong even stonger than vegito/gogeta cuz they have mystic but if goku wuz not mystic then vegito/gogeta would be better off cuz they have ssj1 the father son fusion would be cool but as for how he looks it wouldnt be pretty they would have incredible power cuz gohan has lots of blocked of energy that appears in extreme emotion and goku is very smart at fighting and has much skill

MisterJeff
Originally posted by deathcon27
well first goku has to be mystic for that to work so lets just say they where both mystic what would the name be gokan or something like that they would be pretty strong even stonger than vegito/gogeta cuz they have mystic but if goku wuz not mystic then vegito/gogeta would be better off cuz they have ssj1 the father son fusion would be cool but as for how he looks it wouldnt be pretty they would have incredible power cuz gohan has lots of blocked of energy that appears in extreme emotion and goku is very smart at fighting and has much skill

Pretty sure the Potara Fusion doesn't require the same power levels, that limit only applies to the Fusion Dance.

We never really got to see Vegito's full potential since he basically just toyed around with Super Buu and then let himself get absorbed, and we definitely never got to see the Goku/Gohan fusion's potential since he never happened. Still, I think a fusion between Goku and Gohan would have been far stronger.

marwash22
Gohan's swaglessness would have brought Goku down.

deathcon27
the potora earings doesnt require the same power level but limits the power limit so let say goku n vegita fusion but remeber vegita only can achieve ssj1 but goku could reach ssj3 there limit would be ssj1 cuz ssj2 ssj3 n ssj4 r tranformations that require a certain power level/training ratio to the fighter power so maybe if goku was a really powerfull ssj3 than they could achieve ssj2 or giji ssj2

Bentley
Gohan saves the world and becomes the main protagonist of Dragonball GT.

deathcon27
dragonball gt sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.