Wonderwoman versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Current versions of both, neither have access to enchanted items or weapons.

Standard gear only going purely hand to hand. They can attempt to do things such as bludgeon or impale each other on or with nearby objects though. This battle takes place on Earth.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.
Why am I not surprised?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by fangirl101
Why am I not surprised?

Seriouly fangirl. Do you really care what his opinion is?

...I just want to know yours.

fangirl101
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Seriouly fangirl. Do you really care what his opinion is?

...I just want to know yours.
I dont' know if Thor's strength is augmented or is he at classic levels. I know that she's faster and can fly. He'd likely just get chunks of stuff hurled at him from the sky.

quanchi112
Why am I not surprised? Give me your opinion please, dont post to tell me how much you dont care about my opinion.

fangirl101
Give me your opinion please, dont post to tell me how much you dont care about my opinion.
I didn't say I cared or didn't care about your opinion.

quanchi112
I didn't say I cared or didn't care about your opinion. I thought your post was obvious. You always pull for WW even when she is clearly overmatched imo.

fangirl101
I thought your post was obvious. You always pull for WW even when she is clearly overmatched imo.

And Thanos doesn't ring a bell? As I stated, I dont' know current Thor's strength or durability levels. He was after all beat up with his own hammer. I stated that the only things I"m sure of is that She is faster and she can fly and he hasn't shown that he can without his hammer.

quanchi112
And Thanos doesn't ring a bell? As I stated, I dont' know current Thor's strength or durability levels. He was after all beat up with his own hammer. I stated that the only things I"m sure of is that She is faster and she can fly and he hasn't shown that he can without his hammer. Rulk is clearly more physically impressive than WW. WW had her wrist easily broken by Superman and was getting dominated.

Can Konvikt fly?

It seems WW couldnt defeat Doomsday either and he cant fly. So,really i tseems you are trying awfully hard to give WW the win. Thor can godblast her here for the easy win.

Metalmanx
Rulk is clearly more physically impressive than WW. WW had her wrist easily broken by Superman and was getting dominated.

Can Konvikt fly?

It seems WW couldnt defeat Doomsday either and he cant fly. So,really i tseems you are trying awfully hard to give WW the win. Thor can godblast her here for the easy win.

What the f**k?

You write this as if having your arm broken by Superman is a testament to weakness or something. Supes could breaks (any) Hulk's wrist, too. So what's your point?

Wondy holds her own against Supes nearly every time they're on opposite sides. Just saying.

Sasaraixx
I thought your post was obvious. You always pull for WW even when she is clearly overmatched imo.

In all fairness, you always pull for WW's opponent regardless of the matchup and claim that she will easily be defeated. You two cancel each other out big grin

namorsubby
wonderwoman loses..........not nearly as easily as some might think though......not at all.

Harbinger
Thor 7/10.

tkitna
Thor wins.

Thats all anybody needs to know.

The Rulk debacle was silly and shouldnt be mentioned by anybody. Sure, Thor got it handed to him in one issue and the next, he was the kill all God that he should be. Loeb wrote a story that tried to make everybody happy and he failed miserably.

kakuzu
Thor wins this. He doesn't need a hammer to Show WW he has thousands of years worth of hand to hand combat. He can also strike her with lighting with just a mere raise of his hand to. She will put up a fight, however she won't be taking him down.

Dark-Jaxx
Even though she is much much faster than him?

Just saying...

Zack Fair
From what I've seen Diana is superior to Thor in H2H. I am not ignoring Thor's experience, but Diana constantly shows her skills while Thor mostly smashes stuff with the hammer.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Even though she is much much faster than him?

Just saying...

She isn't much faster. Thor has been seen hitting bullets artilery bullets that it with his hammer using his left hand. Those types of bullets can travel at speeds of up to 5,000 mph. Thor is right handed. In DC not even Superman has been seen to block bullets of that speed. So here fast moving hands won't be to much of a problem.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Zack Fair
From what I've seen Diana is superior to Thor in H2H. I am not ignoring Thor's experience, but Diana constantly shows her skills while Thor mostly smashes stuff with the hammer.

She isn't superior. Look at how long they've been training. Thor just never really uses his skills that much. When he does though he usually pwns the foe, IE Ares, Absorbing man, Mr.Hyde. Trust me he can fight.

tkitna
Originally posted by kakuzu
She isn't much faster. Thor has been seen hitting bullets artilery bullets that it with his hammer using his left hand. Those types of bullets can travel at speeds of up to 5,000 mph. Thor is right handed. In DC not even Superman has been seen to block bullets of that speed. So here fast moving hands won't be to much of a problem.

Its common knowledge that Diana is faster. Nice try though.

Bullets,,,, laughing

Zack Fair
I am not doubting the fact that he can fight. I remember a scan of him pawning in H2H Fenrir and someone else.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I am not doubting the fact that he can fight. I remember a scan of him pawning in H2H Fenrir and someone else.

Fenris wolf and Ulik the Loki I believe. Yeah he pwned them lol.

kakuzu
Originally posted by tkitna
Its common knowledge that Diana is faster. Nice try though.

Bullets,,,, laughing

Proof? You seem to quote everything I say with none of it.

Dark-Jaxx
She isn't much faster. Thor has been seen hitting bullets artilery bullets that it with his hammer using his left hand. Those types of bullets can travel at speeds of up to 5,000 mph. Thor is right handed. In DC not even Superman has been seen to block bullets of that speed. So here fast moving hands won't be to much of a problem. haermm

kakuzu
You guys don't seem to notice what type of bullets that each have blocked. She is faster then he is yes because she can fly. Her hand speed won't be a problem.

Zack Fair
here with go witha Diana's hand speed again.....*Turns off the lights and starts to visualize stuff he really shouldn't*

kakuzu
I think every one is thinking that I mean Thor is faster in terms of everything. I don't really mean that. I mean in blocking speed she may not be able to keep up.

As for what you were thinking off lol, so wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What the f**k?

You write this as if having your arm broken by Superman is a testament to weakness or something. Supes could breaks (any) Hulk's wrist, too. So what's your point?

Wondy holds her own against Supes nearly every time they're on opposite sides. Just saying. No,Supes couldnt break Hulk's wrists as easily as he broke WW's. He also had his throat slashed by her tiara just to remind ya.

Hulk is physically on a whole other level than WW and his rage could amp him well beyond Superman as well. Comparing WW to Hulk in terms of strength is quite a hoot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
In all fairness, you always pull for WW's opponent regardless of the matchup and claim that she will easily be defeated. You two cancel each other out big grin She does lose against Thor and against the other badasses she has been facing in most of the threads lately. No shame in losing to Thor. He is simply too strong and too powerful.Originally posted by tkitna
Thats all anybody needs to know.

The Rulk debacle was silly and shouldnt be mentioned by anybody. Sure, Thor got it handed to him in one issue and the next, he was the kill all God that he should be. Loeb wrote a story that tried to make everybody happy and he failed miserably. Its still canon no matter how badly you dont want it to be.

Dark-Jaxx
Quan, you DO realise this is a strictly H2H fight, right?

quanchi112
Quan, you DO realise this is a strictly H2H fight, right? Yes,he is still stronger than her.

Dark-Jaxx
Kay.

And she is at least as skilled, and much faster. And can fly.

quanchi112
Kay.

And she is at least as skilled, and much faster. And can fly. Wont stop him from breaking her wrist and beating her head in. smile

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah it will, if he can't hit her. smile

quanchi112
Yeah it will, if he can't hit her. smile He will be able to hit her imo.

Dark-Jaxx
Even though she is many times faster?

Bouboumaster
Thor

quanchi112
Even though she is many times faster? Yes. Glads is stronger than WW as well and he has said that Thor is his equal in terms of strength.

Dark-Jaxx
Yes. Glads is stronger than WW as well and he has said that Thor is his equal in terms of strength. With Mjolnir and his powers.

In H2H? Not so much.

ultimatethor
Yeah it will, if he can't hit her. smile

Dude lets not bring that up again smile

quanchi112
With Mjolnir and his powers.

In H2H? Not so much. Strength means strength not his warhammer powers. erm You dont seem to really know the differents between strength and power here.

Dark-Jaxx
You don't seem to have a general understanding of the English language and know that these words are interchangable.

And...So Thor is stronger than WW?

Great, good for him, still much slower.

Darth Martin
Isn't Diana excessively faster than Thor w/o Mnjolnr

ultimatethor
Yeah she is faster actually, bu certainly NOt to the xtent where she is unhittable.

quanchi112
You don't seem to have a general understanding of the English language and know that these words are interchangable.

And...So Thor is stronger than WW?

Great, good for him, still much slower. Yes,Thor is stronger. Thor is also much slower than Gladiator but did fine against him. When has speed beaten Thor?

Dark-Jaxx
Yes,Thor is stronger. Thor is also much slower than Gladiator but did fine against him. When has speed beaten Thor? Because of Mjolnir if memory serves me right.

Which he does not have.

That "when has speed beaten Thor" argument is about as good as me saying,"When has Thor beaten Wonderwoman?"

It's just another No-Limits fallacy.

ultimatethor
The real question should actually be, " To what degree has wonderwoman been able to use her speed in physical match ups?"
Certainly noy on the level where she will become unhittable and land thousand of hits similar to the flash.

However she might be able to take this. While thor is stronger and more durable, she is faster more skilled and can fly. i think her ability to fly can give her the edge.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, take fight to space ftw.

...Is that allowed? mmm

Sasaraixx
She does lose against Thor and against the other badasses she has been facing in most of the threads lately. No shame in losing to Thor. He is simply too strong and too powerful.

You have a severe prejudice against the character. I have yet to see you post in a thread about WW and give her the slightest bit of credit. It's not that you think Thor wins (it's debatable obviously) but that you think he wins easily. You just don't like her smile

I think this one is close. Without Mjolnir and in a purely H2H fight, I give the edge to WW. In addition to flight, it's the combination of speed and skill that could make the difference. But again, it would be close.

With Mjolnir . . . embarrasment

tkitna
Proof? You seem to quote everything I say with none of it.

All things Thor couldnt do.

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ1.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ2.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla43pg078pu.jpg
http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla43pg095ou.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/wwreaction.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/DCComicsPresents_009-16.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_bc616d849d714320ac3d07293c66b79d.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/34/l_1110e3a7d09a4839b3d9f9687cbae0ce.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_a41e897a23f44db89aa387beccb02b61.jpg

I'm tired of posting the obvious. Now go away.

Zack Fair
FKN marvelites.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
All things Thor couldnt do.

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ1.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ2.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla43pg078pu.jpg
http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla43pg095ou.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/wwreaction.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/DCComicsPresents_009-16.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_bc616d849d714320ac3d07293c66b79d.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/34/l_1110e3a7d09a4839b3d9f9687cbae0ce.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_a41e897a23f44db89aa387beccb02b61.jpg

I'm tired of posting the obvious. Now go away.

Good post

llagrok
I don't see Wonder Woman killing Durok 131

quanchi112
Because of Mjolnir if memory serves me right.

Which he does not have.

That "when has speed beaten Thor" argument is about as good as me saying,"When has Thor beaten Wonderwoman?"

It's just another No-Limits fallacy. No,you obviously dont seem to have a grasp of what Thor is capable of. His strength lifted the midgard serpent not his hammer. erm

Thor isnt quite as strong as Superman but then again neither is WW. WW isnt as strong as Gladiator either who Thor seems to be very equal to in terms of strength. Thor wins.Originally posted by Sasaraixx
You have a severe prejudice against the character. I have yet to see you post in a thread about WW and give her the slightest bit of credit. It's not that you think Thor wins (it's debatable obviously) but that you think he wins easily. You just don't like her smile

I think this one is close. Without Mjolnir and in a purely H2H fight, I give the edge to WW. In addition to flight, it's the combination of speed and skill that could make the difference. But again, it would be close.

With Mjolnir . . . embarrasment This isnt a stomp but I cant see her taking one imo. Dont pull the bias card again and again. Its lousy debating.

comicfan11
WW is faster (or at least has faster reactions)
Thor doesn't usually have problems with speed.

Thor is stronger.
Current Thor is a beast in general.

Thor over WW for 9/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't see Wonder Woman killing Durok 131
She Beheaded Taimos and She just recently killed a lord of Hell with her lasso. She Pwned Hectate who had a measure of ultimate power and even managed to snatch CRONUS's Sickle out of his hand while he was storming the gates of heaven.

quanchi112
She Beheaded Taimos and She just recently killed a lord of Hell with her lasso. She Pwned Hectate who had a measure of ultimate power and even managed to snatch CRONUS's Sickle out of his hand while he was storming the gates of heaven. Durok would pwn WW imo.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/durokdml.htm

kgkg
Durok has also destroyed Thor before
as for this fight without his hammer Thor goes down.

It seem some people are overrating WW and some underrating Her.

WW wins agaisn't Classic Thor H2H

bats2jm
Does she also beat current THOR? Just asking?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Durok has also destroyed Thor before
as for this fight without his hammer Thor goes down.

It seem some people are overrating WW and some underrating Her.

WW wins agaisn't Classic Thor H2H Based on what?

fangirl101
Originally posted by bats2jm
Does she also beat current THOR? Just asking?
what is Current Thor's current strength level? He seems to have more energy at his command.

quanchi112
what is Current Thor's current strength level? He seems to have more energy at his command. I view him as the same power level but a different attitude. They arent going to have him at Odin's level as that would be too difficult imo to continue having him interact with other heroes.

Dark-Jaxx
No,you obviously dont seem to have a grasp of what Thor is capable of. His strength lifted the midgard serpent not his hammer. erm

Thor isnt quite as strong as Superman but then again neither is WW. WW isnt as strong as Gladiator either who Thor seems to be very equal to in terms of strength. Thor wins. You seriously need to take some fvckin English classes dude, I said that Thor can beat Gladiator because of Mjolnir. The Midgard serpent was a good feat, sure, but Wonder Woman has fought and done well against stronger than Thor in pure H2H.

Sure, she is not as strong, but she is MUCH faster and can much more easily avoid his blows, and she is strong enough to hurt him and block his punches too, that is a concept you do not seem to grasp.

Sasaraixx
Dont pull the bias card again and again. Its lousy debating.

Only when it's not true wink

fangirl101
You seriously need to take some fvckin English classes dude, I said that Thor can beat Gladiator because of Mjolnir. The Midgard serpent was a good feat, sure, but Wonder Woman has fought and done well against stronger than Thor in pure H2H.

Sure, she is not as strong, but she is MUCH faster and can much more easily avoid his blows, and she is strong enough to hurt him and block his punches too, that is a concept you do not seem to grasp.
Exactly how strong is Wondy? How strong is Thor?

quanchi112
You seriously need to take some fvckin English classes dude, I said that Thor can beat Gladiator because of Mjolnir. The Midgard serpent was a good feat, sure, but Wonder Woman has fought and done well against stronger than Thor in pure H2H.

Sure, she is not as strong, but she is MUCH faster and can much more easily avoid his blows, and she is strong enough to hurt him and block his punches too, that is a concept you do not seem to grasp. You need to calm down. Gladiator said their strength is equal. So,Thor is stronger than WW by a fair amount imo.

Name the characters that are stronger than Thor who WW did well against?

I grap the concept but in the end he is simply too strong and is skilled enough to get the victory here.Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Only when it's not true wink Youve said it,now drop it please.

Dark-Jaxx
Exactly how strong is Wondy? How strong is Thor? Thor has planetary strength at base, as seen when he lifted the Midgard Serpent and when armwrestling Hercules nearly tipped Earth off its axis.

Wonderwoman I don't know as well I admit. She is strong enough to fight against Superman, other than that I can't really think of a strength feat.

Dark-Jaxx
You need to calm down. Gladiator said their strength is equal. So,Thor is stronger than WW by a fair amount imo.

Name the characters that are stronger than Thor who WW did well against?

I grap the concept but in the end he is simply too strong and is skilled enough to get the victory here. Yeah. And Wonderwoman is faster by a fair amount.

2. ...Superman. no expression

3. Skilled? Wonderwoman is as skilled or moreso. The gap gap between there strength IMO is not as big as the gap of speed. And, Diana can fly.

quanchi112
Yeah. And Wonderwoman is faster by a fair amount.

2. ...Superman. no expression

3. Skilled? Wonderwoman is as skilled or moreso. The gap gap between there strength IMO is not as big as the gap of speed. And, Diana can fly. 1.So is Gladiator. He beat him,too.

2.Superman physically dominated her. erm He snapped her wrist easily and she kept fleeing the scene.

3.WW was also more skilled than Superman,but it didnt matter.

fangirl101
Thor has planetary strength at base, as seen when he lifted the Midgard Serpent and when armwrestling Hercules nearly tipped Earth off its axis.

Wonderwoman I don't know as well I admit. She is strong enough to fight against Superman, other than that I can't really think of a strength feat.
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8575/jla75p414hj.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
1.So is Gladiator. He beat him,too.

2.Superman physically dominated her. erm He snapped her wrist easily and she kept fleeing the scene.

3.WW was also more skilled than Superman,but it didnt matter. 1. With Mjolnir. Never has he beaten him H2H that I know of.

2. Which issue was this again?

3. And Superman is also stronger and faster than both Thor and Wonderwoman.

Dark-Jaxx
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8575/jla75p414hj.jpg Well she had help, still a good feat, but I don't think that makes her physically stronger than Thor.

Sasaraixx
1.So is Gladiator. He beat him,too.

3.WW was also more skilled than Superman,but it didnt matter.

2. You've seriously misread that entire fight. It's been talked about ad nauseum. You act as if having your wrist snapped by Superman is an embarrassment? She dealt him a good deal of hurting as well.

Kept fleeing? She had no desire to fight him and didn't want to kill him. He was trying to kill her though. She, wisely, knew that the best plan of action was to get to Lord. I know that it doesn't make for the same drama as mindless brawling, but Diana tends to use her brain.

3. That wasn't the kind of fight that we're talking about here. Supes was using his array of powers. In a H2H fight, yes Diana's skill would matter a whole lot.

kakuzu
Thor wins. WW isn't stronger that kind of stupid to say. It was clearly shown in that famous picture over there just how weak Superman is compared to Thor. From what I've seen the heaviest thing Superman has lifted was what and entire pyramind? He can't even pull earth. He was shown to be the weakest of the three up there.

WW can't beat Thor. I don't know why some people assume she is a abetter fighter when Thor has thousands of years worth of fighting skills.

Why the hell would anybody bring up Durok the demolisher? Yeah he beat Thor because that was his purpose was. If you made some one capable of beating Wonder Woman then the same result would happen. Durok was also able to pretty much take down Silver Surfer to the point where he had to just throw him some where. In Thors last encounter with Durok Thor won and pwned him. So yeah Thor can beat WW. She isn't stronger, she flies faster, and isn't durable enough to handle his hits. At first it was kind of funny to see people actually think she would win but after seeing some of the stupid responses made to say she would win it kind of looked just plain dumb.

Thor ftw.

kakuzu
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8575/jla75p414hj.jpg Thor pulled the Midgard Serpent alone which was holding on to the planet earth. I think its safe to say Thor has already done what those three had to do together. He did it alone and with one line.

fangirl101
Well she had help, still a good feat, but I don't think that makes her physically stronger than Thor.
Look up the amount of force it would take to move the earth out of orbit. The sheer amount of power it takes is astounding. It takes more power to move it than to destroy it. And even if she only did one tenth of the work, ( which we know isn't true since she's stronger than MM), She still be in the trillions of metric tons.

Dark-Jaxx
Wait, he was talkin about the Maxwell Lord shit? The fight where Wonderwoman lasted against a sun amped Superman? erm

fangirl101
Thor pulled the Midgard Serpent alone which was holding on to the planet earth. I think its safe to say Thor has already done what those three had to do together. He did it alone and with one line.
The midgard serpent didn't weight as much as the earth. And it also wasn't held in place by the sun's gravity.

Dark-Jaxx
Look up the amount of force it would take to move the earth out of orbit. The sheer amount of power it takes is astounding. It takes more power to move it than to destroy it. And even if she only did one tenth of the work, ( which we know isn't true since she's stronger than MM), She still be in the trillions of metric tons. I know, but she needed some help and was also using flight along with the others.

You are right, it does take more force to move Earth than destroy it.

I am just saying that Thor I believe is still a little stronger.

Although th gap is not that big.

fangirl101
Thor wins. WW isn't stronger that kind of stupid to say. It was clearly shown in that famous picture over there just how weak Superman is compared to Thor. From what I've seen the heaviest thing Superman has lifted was what and entire pyramind? He can't even pull earth. He was shown to be the weakest of the three up there.

WW can't beat Thor. I don't know why some people assume she is a abetter fighter when Thor has thousands of years worth of fighting skills.

Why the hell would anybody bring up Durok the demolisher? Yeah he beat Thor because that was his purpose was. If you made some one capable of beating Wonder Woman then the same result would happen. Durok was also able to pretty much take down Silver Surfer to the point where he had to just throw him some where. In Thors last encounter with Durok Thor won and pwned him. So yeah Thor can beat WW. She isn't stronger, she flies faster, and isn't durable enough to handle his hits. At first it was kind of funny to see people actually think she would win but after seeing some of the stupid responses made to say she would win it kind of looked just plain dumb.

Thor ftw.

You know wondy has thousands of years fighting exp as well right?

fangirl101
I know, but she needed some help and was also using flight along with the others.

You are right, it does take more force to move Earth than destroy it.

I am just saying that Thor I believe is still a little stronger.

Although th gap is not that big.
Thor had help too. He was being pulled on that magical ship when he pulled of the midgard serpent.

kgkg
Based on what?
based on the fact

1) WW is faster than Thor
2.) Thor is not as great as you claim without his hammer Hulk has beat him senseless without his hammer. I think WW can beat Savage Hulk also.

3.) Thor does have trouble with speed. - you say he can keep up with Gladiator - He can't he never has when he did use his speed he always got the better part of Thor. It's always when Gladiator stand around acting like a retard he gets hammer to face.

also gladiator is notorious for not using his speed at least the whole battle.

WW is no where near Glad in speed but She does have an advantage and without the hammer it's really a handicap without the Godforce(am using that isn't allowed)

It is still a good fight though but speed gets WW more wins

ultimatethor
The midgard serpent didn't weight as much as the earth. And it also wasn't held in place by the sun's gravity.

The midgard serpent was comparable in mass to the earth and thor was not just pulling its mass but actually moving it against the force which it was using to crush the earth.

Dark-Jaxx
Thor had help too. He was being pulled on that magical ship when he pulled of the midgard serpent. The ship wasn't going all that fast IMO, at least not as fast as MM, Superman, and Diana can fly.

And the serpent is also a living struggling creature, he had to overpower it to loosen the grip on Earth so he could lift it.

kgkg
The midgard serpent didn't weight as much as the earth. And it also wasn't held in place by the sun's gravity. laughing out loud sun's gravity only affects earth gotcha

so when WW and gang pulled the Moon there is gravity but when Thor pulls the Serpent there is no gravity? messed

ultimatethor
Thor had help too. He was being pulled on that magical ship when he pulled of the midgard serpent.

Thor had no help of any sort when lifting the midgard serpent.

fangirl101
The ship wasn't going all that fast IMO, at least not as fast as MM, Superman, and Diana can fly.

And the serpent is also a living struggling creature, he had to overpower it to loosen the grip on Earth so he could lift it. The serpent was how heavy? Surely not as heavy as the earth or even close to it. The earth would have crumbled.

fangirl101
laughing out loud sun's gravity only affects earth gotcha

so when WW and gang pulled the Moon there is gravity but when Thor pulls the Serpent there is no gravity? messed

That wasn't the moon they were pulling it was the earth. Which is held in place by the sun's gravity.

Dark-Jaxx
The serpent was how heavy? Surely not as heavy as the earth or even close to it. The earth would have crumbled. How heavy? I would guess in the Quintillion of tons range at least.

fangirl101
How heavy? I would guess in the Quintillion of tons range at least.
So How heavy do you think the earth is? What is it's mass, that is a better term.

kgkg
The serpent was how heavy? Surely not as heavy as the earth or even close to it. The earth would have crumbled. Object are held by the sun if i had a Planet like SNAKE and i was pulling that it would be the same as pulling a planet or a moon

as for moving the planet it's not as big feat as you claim Thor and Herc has Shook the world as a side affect of battling.

zeel
She Beheaded Taimos and She just recently killed a lord of Hell with her lasso. She Pwned Hectate who had a measure of ultimate power and even managed to snatch CRONUS's Sickle out of his hand while he was storming the gates of heaven.

Its common knowledge that lasso is OVERPOWERED and gives wonderwoman a unfair advantage against just about everyone. Her lasso is not alowed here btw. Not takeing nothing away from wonderwomwan though. You give that lasso to someone els they just doubled their chances of winning a fight. WW without her lasso or any gear is equal or weaker in terms of power. NOt Physically i mean but over all versitility i think. Physically i think shes a good brawler and not given enough credit here but still think thor wins.

thor 6/4

fangirl101
Originally posted by zeel
Its common knowledge that lasso is OVERPOWERED and gives wonderwoman a unfair advantage against just about everyone. Her lasso is not alowed here btw. Not takeing nothing away from wonderwomwan though. You give that lasso to someone els they just doubled their chances of winning a fight. WW without her lasso or any gear is equal or weaker in terms of power. NOt Physically i mean but over all versitility i think. Physically i think shes a good brawler and not given enough credit here but still think thor wins.

thor 6/4

And Thor killed Mangog with his hammer. without it, he surely isn't as effective. Thanks.

Dark-Jaxx
So How heavy do you think the earth is? What is it's mass, that is a better term. 1,200,000,000,000,000 tons.

That's about right I think. In weight at least.

fangirl101
Object are held by the sun if i had a Planet like SNAKE and i was pulling that it would be the same as pulling a planet or a moon

as for moving the planet it's not as big feat as you claim Thor and Herc has Shook the world as a side affect of battling.
Wrong. You obviously don't know your comics.

If the snake were any where near as heavy as the earth, the earth would have imploded under the weight. hell, the snake wasn't even as heavy as the moon, becuz the moon being that close would destroy the world as well.

It wasn't the same as pulling a planet or a moon. you fail. Epically. Need Science or Physics class again?

And Thor and herc Shook the earth out of orbit? LMAO. Who put it back then. Obviously no one cuz they never shook it out of orbit. It's called on panel hyperbole. I win. You lose. Forever.

kakuzu
And Thor killed Mangog with his hammer. without it, he surely isn't as effective. Thanks. You act like anybody on the jla alone has taken on a threat like mangog. You act like WW would even stand a chance against mangog. He would have turned her into a pig. At least when you state Thors bad moments make sure it isn't some one who would pwn Wonder Woman with ease. At least say Mr.Hyde, the cobra. Mangog? Your just standing up for Thor now.

kgkg
Originally posted by zeel

thor 6/4

Thor is much weaker without hammer than Diana without her gear.

Diana looses some blocking or BFR without her equip Thor looses his most powerful tool.

a perfect example is how Thor owns Hulk with his hammer , but once he starts to h2h with Hulk he gets raped.

kakuzu
You know wondy has thousands of years fighting exp as well right? Really? How old is she exactly? Captian, America, and Marvel have stated this of Thor. Where is the proof WW has this amount?

fangirl101
You act like anybody on the jla alone has taken on a threat like mangog. You act like WW would even stand a chance against mangog. He would have turned her into a pig. At least when you state Thors bad moments make sure it isn't some one who would pwn Wonder Woman with ease. At least say Mr.Hyde, the cobra. Mangog? Your just standing up for Thor now. actually wondy is resistant against matter manip. Even against High tier magic wielders. As for wondy being able to beat mangog, she would. Her tiara as killed a God before. Or she could use her lasso to make mangog dissipate. learn something about a character before you debate me.

kgkg
Wrong. You obviously don't know your comics.

If the snake were any where near as heavy as the earth, the earth would have imploded under the weight. hell, the snake wasn't even as heavy as the moon, becuz the moon being that close would destroy the world as well.

It wasn't the same as pulling a planet or a moon. you fail. Epically. Need Science or Physics class again?

And Thor and herc Shook the earth out of orbit? LMAO. Who put it back then. Obviously no one cuz they never shook it out of orbit. It's called on panel hyperbole. I win. You lose. Forever. laughing out loud so let me get this cool the snake wasn't as heavy as the moon because it would destroy the world???? laughing it's comic my friend want me to start listing everything that is NOT POSSIBLE?

so proof is hyperbole when you don't like them.

FAIL

kakuzu
Thor is much weaker without hammer than Diana without her gear.

Diana looses some blocking or BFR without her equip Thor looses his most powerful tool.

a perfect example is how Thor owns Hulk with his hammer , but once he starts to h2h with Hulk he gets raped. I don't know if you have noticed but THOR DOESN'T GET HIS STRENGTH FROM HIS HAMMER. He is naturally that strong. Your acting as if his hammer is Supermans solar energy. Thor without his hammer sure he wouldn't be able to take on Galactus, Walker, or Thanos. Without his hammer he can still fight is still strong, can run so fast he is a blurr(even though he did it once) and can still summon lighting. How do you think as a kid he took down those giants by himself an all he had was a regular sword? Yeah Thor doesn't need his hammer for this. WW doesn't really need her weapons. He uses the hammer because he was trained to. It be a waste to go to college to become a cosmetic surgeon and end up being a barber. Same thing with Thor. It be a waste to learn how to use the hammer and then when you can finally lift it you never use it.

Thor with out his hammer can do everything he use to do but can still do things. He was even seen fighting energy blast from his hands at radiative man because he chose not to use his hammer.

fangirl101
laughing out loud so let me get this cool the snake wasn't as heavy as the moon because it would destroy the world???? laughing it's comic my friend want me to start listing everything that is NOT POSSIBLE?

so proof is hyperbole when you don't like them.

FAIL
I pwned you and this is your best retort? The snake didn't weight as much as the moon.

fangirl101
Really? How old is she exactly? Captian, America, and Marvel have stated this of Thor. Where is the proof WW has this amount?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9804/action76146br.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3024/action76165ig.jpg

And this is just one instance of the many lengthy and magical battles wondy has been part of. She also has the training of the entire amazon race that is also Nearly as Old as mankind is.

kakuzu
actually wondy is resistant against matter manip. Even against High tier magic wielders. As for wondy being able to beat mangog, she would. Her tiara as killed a God before. Or she could use her lasso to make mangog dissipate. learn something about a character before you debate me.
1)Mangog is not a GOD. He is and energy made up of hate from billions if not more.

2)Thor, and Silver Surfer couldn't beat him. If you think WW can beat him your retarded. Thats a fact.

3)You say learn something about a character but you think WW will actually beat Mangog because of some item she won from some beauty pangent as a kid..... Your not very bright you know that right? Mangog would rape Wonder woman. She can't even stand up to bullets and you think she can stand up to punches from Mangog that can move so fast the recorder couldn't even record it? Yeah please pick up one Thor comic before you make statements like that.

Dark-Jaxx
That bullets crap is just gay...I mean seriously.

She can take a punch from Superman, but not a bullet?

Going by that is Superman grew his nails out he could decapitate Diana...Which would be kinda funny. laughing out loud

kakuzu
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9804/action76146br.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3024/action76165ig.jpg

And this is just one instance of the many lengthy and magical battles wondy has been part of. She also has the training of the entire amazon race that is also Nearly as Old as mankind is. As almost as amazing as that was where does it say she has thousands of years worth of training. Not training others for thousands of years.

kakuzu
That bullets crap is just gay...I mean seriously.

She can take a punch from Superman, but not a bullet?

Going by that is Superman grew his nails out he could decapitate Diana...Which would be kinda funny. laughing out loud Yeah thats true. I was trying to show some of these people how to pick out the bad moments of a character and not pick out When Thor took a hit from a 300,000 mad god and gotten up. Its not like she would have even been alive.

Yeah not taking bulletes, but punches makes no sense. Either way when Thor hits her with the force to destroy her molecules as he has been seen to do twice then she won't be getting up.

Dark-Jaxx
Has he ever done that with his fists, no hammer?

fangirl101
1)Mangog is not a GOD. He is and energy made up of hate from billions if not more.

2)Thor, and Silver Surfer couldn't beat him. If you think WW can beat him your retarded. Thats a fact.

3)You say learn something about a character but you think WW will actually beat Mangog because of some item she won from some beauty pangent as a kid..... Your not very bright you know that right? Mangog would rape Wonder woman. She can't even stand up to bullets and you think she can stand up to punches from Mangog that can move so fast the recorder couldn't even record it? Yeah please pick up one Thor comic before you make statements like that.

You know shit about wonder woman. first off, Thor Beat mangog with a Plot device. So Wondy beating him with a plot device is no different. Oh as for wondy not being able to stand up to bullets, FAIL. Wondy's been shot by high powered rocket launcher type weapons without blocking and had no visible injury.

kakuzu
Has he ever done that with his fists, no hammer?

First time is when he fought Hulk. He used his fist and hit something in the area.

Second time was when he used a tree and hit a tank and destroyed it. However the tree was somehow okay????

Yeah he can do it with his fist alone and no hammer. He always chose not to do it with the hammer because it would cause even more damage so he would put his hammer to his side.

fangirl101
Yeah thats true. I was trying to show some of these people how to pick out the bad moments of a character and not pick out When Thor took a hit from a 300,000 mad god and gotten up. Its not like she would have even been alive.

Yeah not taking bulletes, but punches makes no sense. Either way when Thor hits her with the force to destroy her molecules as he has been seen to do twice then she won't be getting up.
Not only does Thor NOT have the power to over come her defense, He won't destroy any molecules. This is the combined power of the Entire greek pantheon and not only is her shield deflecting the attack, she's redirecting it with her strength. Catch on boo.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6141/ww21deflection40gj.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
...How does any of that say destroy molecules?

fangirl101
As almost as amazing as that was where does it say she has thousands of years worth of training. Not training others for thousands of years.
Shows that someone doesn't know what the hell we are talking about. We are talking about her EXPERIENCE.

fangirl101
...How does any of that say destroy molecules?
He's assuming that Thor can hit Diana with enough force to destroy her molecules. I just proved to him that Thor doesn't have that kind of power.

kakuzu
You know shit about wonder woman. first off, Thor Beat mangog with a Plot device. So Wondy beating him with a plot device is no different. Oh as for wondy not being able to stand up to bullets, FAIL. Wondy's been shot by high powered rocket launcher type weapons without blocking and had no visible injury.

Your right. I don't know as much as WW as you. You are the fangirl right? You know the type of person who loves on character and will say anything to say that character wins even when it makes no sense kind of how you've been doing this entire time. I'll prove you wrong again just for laughs.

1)Thor used no plot device. He found out physical attacks didn't work so he tried the strongest and fastest one he could use. It still didn't work. Mangog came back from it twice I believe. Show me a picture of WW using anything similar to a godblast? Show me her using any type of blast.

2)Yeah your right. She can't stand up to bullets. The fangirl is always right even when it is stated she can't stand up to bullets which is why she has to always block them. Since your the fangirl your right dc is wrong right?

3)Rocket launchers aren't bullets. I don't know if your not that bright you can't tell the different between one exploding in your face and one ripping into your body and turning into little piece. They are not the same. I know fangirls tend not to know these simple things but yeah I'll let you know. Rocket launchers explode when they hit something. Bullets don't get that same amount of force in an wide area.

kgkg
I pwned you and this is your best retort? The snake didn't weight as much as the moon. laughing out loud

kakuzu
...How does any of that say destroy molecules? She's a fangirl lol. If it logically she won't understand. If her favorite character is losing she will say anything no matter how stupid to make it sound like WW wins.

Dark-Jaxx
She's a fangirl lol. If it logically she won't understand. If her favorite character is losing she will say anything no matter how stupid to make it sound like WW wins. I was actually talking to you. no expression

kakuzu
Shows that someone doesn't know what the hell we are talking about. We are talking about her EXPERIENCE. Okay you said she trained them. I said Thor has had thouands of years of training. You see the difference? She can only know one fighting style. Thor has had thousands of years of different fighting styles. I wish I could like just smash it in your head lol. Not much seems to get through huh?

Dark-Jaxx
Quality over quantity, and Diana has shown knowledge of more than just one style.

kakuzu
I was actually talking to you. no expression

Oh I see. When Hulk Threw Thor he then stopped and used his fist. In the small captions it said he hit it with enough power to destroy it on the molecular level.

When he put his hammer away and fought the chinese I believe he plucked the tree out side of the ground the people jumped out of the tank then he hit the tank. On the side it said he hit it with enough force to destroy the tank on the molecular level. I'll be happy to post it if you like right after I change this diaper and find it of course.

kgkg
I don't know if you have noticed but THOR DOESN'T GET HIS STRENGTH FROM HIS HAMMER. Never said he did but it makes him much weaker opponent without it.(weak not strength wise, but power wise)

like Thor vs Hulk - he owned hulk with hammer
once he put his hammer aside Hulk nearly killed him

my point is it takes away thor's versatility and overall firepower.

Without hammer Thor becomes Hulk Lite with few powers(which would not make a difference)

Again I said this would be a good fight and i see WW getting more Wins.

But thor 10/10 is retarded.

kakuzu
Quality over quantity, and Diana has shown knowledge of more than just one style. I know she knows more. I was just saying.

Dark-Jaxx
I'll be happy to post it if you like right after I change this diaper and find it of course. ...K. haermm

fangirl101
Your right. I don't know as much as WW as you. You are the fangirl right? You know the type of person who loves on character and will say anything to say that character wins even when it makes no sense kind of how you've been doing this entire time. I'll prove you wrong again just for laughs.

1)Thor used no plot device. He found out physical attacks didn't work so he tried the strongest and fastest one he could use. It still didn't work. Mangog came back from it twice I believe. Show me a picture of WW using anything similar to a godblast? Show me her using any type of blast.

2)Yeah your right. She can't stand up to bullets. The fangirl is always right even when it is stated she can't stand up to bullets which is why she has to always block them. Since your the fangirl your right dc is wrong right?

3)Rocket launchers aren't bullets. I don't know if your not that bright you can't tell the different between one exploding in your face and one ripping into your body and turning into little piece. They are not the same. I know fangirls tend not to know these simple things but yeah I'll let you know. Rocket launchers explode when they hit something. Bullets don't get that same amount of force in an wide area.

Oh Wondy can't stand up to Bullets? FAIL

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/wwdeflection1.jpg

Show you a picture of her using something similiar to the God blast? How about something better? Summons the power of the Godwave.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2471/wonderwoman152130ne.jpg

kgkg
Oh Wondy can't stand up to Bullets? FAIL

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/wwdeflection1.jpg
laughing out loud bad picture again buddy.

you see WW going AAAARGH and then she has to BLOCK the shots.

BLOCKING shots does not = can stand up to bullets

I'm sure WW can take bullets but the picture you post says otherwise

fangirl101
laughing out loud bad picture again buddy.

you see WW going AAAARGH and then she has to BLOCK the shots.

BLOCKING shots does not = can stand up to bullets

I'm sure WW can take bullets but the picture you post says otherwise

You are Slow aren't you. She got blasted in the back and head with BULLETS. She isn't harmed. She just yelled out in pain and then turned around. If she couldn't stand up to bullets like you said, she would be dead. There isn't one single drop of blood anywhere. Thor once fainted from one single bullet. Thanks.You can't argue wondy with me boo.

kgkg
You are Slow aren't you. She got blasted in the back and head with BULLETS. She isn't harmed. and then turned around. . Thor once fainted from one single bullet. laughing out loud again she was getting SHOT EVERYWHERE YOU see the fire aura around her body and multiple people shoting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Correct.

Getting hurt is one thing getting killed is another.

the question at hand was can she stand up to Bullets? what did that scan show? that she could not why because she started BLOCKED after being in PAIN

I don't need to argue when you can't see simple things like this.

Debating is one thing but if you can't even see that she needed to block bullets which defeats the thing you were trying to prove.

That she can take bullets yet in the Scan you posted SHE HAD TO BLOCK because the bullets were hurting HER.

try again.

kakuzu
...K. haermm Don't laugh at me as I suffer lol. Which picture did you want by the way? When he fought Hulk which would be easier to find, or the one where he hit the tank with the tree which I would assume be in the same issue he first in a cyclone.Still gonna be a hard one lol.h

kakuzu
laughing out loud again she was getting SHOT EVERYWHERE YOU see the fire aura around her body and multiple people shoting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Correct.

the question at hand was can she stand up to Bullets? what did that scan show? that she could not why because she started BLOCKED after being in PAIN

Debating is one thing but if you can't even see that she needed to block bullets which defeats the thing you were trying to prove.

That she can take bullets yet in the Scan you posted SHE HAD TO BLOCK because the bullets were hurting HER.

try again.

No matter what you do it won't get through to her lol. Her name explains it all. She even stated WW would beat Mangog the same way Thor did. One problem is she doesn't have a mystical hammer................

fangirl101
laughing out loud again she was getting SHOT EVERYWHERE YOU see the fire aura around her body and multiple people shoting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Correct.

try again.
You said she coudn't stand up to bullets. The pic I posted shows her taking High powered rifle fire without blocking. No blood anywhere. She stood up to them just fine. And this of course as her back was turned.

fangirl101
No matter what you do it won't get through to her lol. Her name explains it all. She even stated WW would beat Mangog the same way Thor did. One problem is she doesn't have a mystical hammer................
You sound dumb. I said wondy would beat mangog with a plot device same as thor.

mangog won't be able to do a thing if he gets stuck in that lasso. Hectate had a measure of ultimate power and got bitched by it.

kakuzu
When some one can STAND UP TO BULLETS. They usually don't try and block every single one when it comes there way. Superman can stand up to them if he wants he will even catch them for fun. He won't try and block every single one though and his comrades say he is at there mercy.

kakuzu
You sound dumb. I said wondy would beat mangog with a plot device same as thor.

mangog won't be able to do a thing if he gets stuck in that lasso. Hectate had a measure of ultimate power and got bitched by it. Funny how you should mention that. Didn't Doomsday you know the Mangog to Superman do something when he had gotten trapped in that very lasso? Couldn't even dr.light take control of that very lasso? What is she going to do to Mangog. Please inform everybody here what she would do with her own plot device??? Didn't think so shut up.

fangirl101
Funny how you should mention that. Didn't Doomsday you know the Mangog to Superman do something when he had gotten trapped in that very lasso? Couldn't even dr.light take control of that very lasso? What is she going to do to Mangog. Please inform everybody here what she would do with her own plot device??? Didn't think so shut up.

The plot device has different uses if you didn't know. She has to give a command in order for the uberness of it to come into play. Or she could simply wrap mangog up in it in a lasso knot. Something she learned AFTER doomsday. Mangog could never break it. Or she could ask managog to release the souls that power him. Now you SHUT UP.

fangirl101
When some one can STAND UP TO BULLETS. They usually don't try and block every single one when it comes there way. Superman can stand up to them if he wants he will even catch them for fun. He won't try and block every single one though and his comrades say he is at there mercy.
She blocks them to show her skill and superiority in that area. She even talks about it in one of her older comics during the perez revamp. Kthanks.

kgkg
You said she coudn't stand up to bullets. The pic I posted shows her taking High powered rifle fire without blocking. No blood anywhere. She stood up to them just fine. And this of course as her back was turned. your definition of standing up to bullets is very different than mine.

When someone says they can stand up to bullets I think like how superman does it just takes it like nothing.

If standing up is no BLEEDING and has to block because it is causing to so much PAIN( like the scan you posted)

than you are correct she can stand up to bullets.

let me ask you a question to be clear! would she be K.O'ed or badly hurt if she did not block? or she just BLOCKED for the fun of it?

kgkg
When some one can STAND UP TO BULLETS. They usually don't try and block every single one when it comes there way. Superman can stand up to them if he wants he will even catch them for fun. He won't try and block every single one though and his comrades say he is at there mercy. thumb up

and I responded to your reply just look up to see why I think WW wins

fangirl101
your definition of standing up to bullets is very different than mine.

When someone says they can stand up to bullets I think like how superman does it just takes it like nothing.

If standing up is no BLEEDING and has to block because it is causing to so much PAIN( like the scan you posted)

than you are correct she can stand up to bullets.

let me ask you a question to be clear! would she be K.O'ed or badly hurt if she did not block? or she just BLOCKED for the fun of it?
I suppose it may be like you or I were pelted by Rubber bullets. We wouldn't be Ko'd or badly hurt by them. But enough of them over time would cause some serious superficial hurting.

ultimatethor

Correct.

try again.

Its fangirl so u need not be surprised. LOL at the reason the midgard serpent was not as heavy as the earth. As if comics are that scientific.. HOw many times are princiiples like weight and mass ever actually applied in comics? Superstrong characters lift things that should crumble under their own weight all the time.

kakuzu
The plot device has different uses if you didn't know. She has to give a command in order for the uberness of it to come into play. Or she could simply wrap mangog up in it in a lasso knot. Something she learned AFTER doomsday. Mangog could never break it. Or she could ask managog to release the souls that power him. Now you SHUT UP. You are truly the dumbest person I have ever met. Why the hell would Mango listen to her and release all the souls he has?? You say I don't even know characters when you are dumb enough to say he is made of souls. Mangog is made from hate my slow friend now souls. That Walker the death god.

What makes you think she is going to wrap that rope around him??? This is reality not what goes on in your little head. He'd probably break out anyway.

kakuzu
Never said he did but it makes him much weaker opponent without it.(weak not strength wise, but power wise)

like Thor vs Hulk - he owned hulk with hammer
once he put his hammer aside Hulk nearly killed him

my point is it takes away thor's versatility and overall firepower.

Without hammer Thor becomes Hulk Lite with few powers(which would not make a difference)

Again I said this would be a good fight and i see WW getting more Wins.

But thor 10/10 is retarded.

Thor with out his hammer can not longer shot blast capable of destroying planets like ego. Thor without his hammer nearly killed Hulk when they showed Thor telling the story between who had been stronger.

Hulk has only beaten Thor like once. Thor has killed Hulk four time. Two of those times he didn't even use his hammer one of them he had one arm and was fighting Thing at the same time.

If Thor had his hammer in this fight he would only use it to make his blows hurt more and blast. Since its hand to hand it his hammer wouldn't count anyway. It may not be full ten ten but Thor has the majority.

fangirl101
You are truly the dumbest person I have ever met. Why the hell would Mango listen to her and release all the souls he has?? You say I don't even know characters when you are dumb enough to say he is made of souls. Mangog is made from hate my slow friend now souls. That Walker the death god.

What makes you think she is going to wrap that rope around him??? This is reality not what goes on in your little head. He'd probably break out anyway.

She was fast enough to lasso Amazo before Superman could blink. Before Amazo could move and he had the speed of Supers, Wondy, and Flash. So When did Mangog become fast enough to dodge that?

So all she has to do is ask Mangog to feel love. She also has a calming power as well that she got from Aphrodite.

And the lasso hasn't been broken.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Its fangirl so u need not be surprised. LOL at the reason the midgard serpent was not as heavy as the earth. As if comics are that scientific.. HOw many times are princiiples like weight and mass ever actually applied in comics? Superstrong characters lift things that should crumble under their own weight all the time.
Then what proof is there of what the serpent weighted? The scientific principle of something large enough to affect the earth's oceans was applied to the snake. So why not the rest of it?

kgkg
Thor with out his hammer can not longer shot blast capable of destroying planets like ego. Thor without his hammer nearly killed Hulk when they showed Thor telling the story between who had been stronger.

Hulk has only beaten Thor like once. Thor has killed Hulk four time. Two of those times he didn't even use his hammer one of them he had one arm and was fighting Thing at the same time.

Hulk has defeated Thor at least twice and got the better of him few times.(of course thor is holding back) and another thing Thor has never defeated Savage Hulk in just h2h , he has k.o'ed the hulk with his hammer few times though.

Point this is H2H sav Hulk > THOR

Thor pounding with his hammer >>>>>>>>>>>> than his punches

even if it was just a brawl meaning no energy projection Hammer would give Thor a big advantage.

and if you need of Hulk kicking Thor's ass H2h i can post those smile

and am fine if you said 5 wins for thor and 5 for WW but i think you said 10/10 for thor :/

vansonbee
Hulk has defeated Thor at least twice and got the better of him few times.(of course thor is holding back) and another thing Thor has never defeated Savage Hulk in just h2h , he has k.o'ed the hulk with his hammer few times though.

even if it was just a brawl meaning no energy projection Hammer would give Thor a big advantage.

and am fine if you said 5 wins for thor and 5 for WW but i think you said 10/10 for thor :/ Please add them cool

Thor and Hulk are rivals Hero's laughing out loud How is this matching up with WW case? Hulk just get stronger/durability to last long with Thor in fights. WW is gonna get pound in her sweet spots Happy Dance

kgkg
Originally posted by vansonbee

add them?

good point IMO WW beats Hulk due to speed

yes , But WW can gang with superman like Char , her speed would give her the wins she needs.

Thor can win I say something like 6/10 for WW is fair.

But i don't see how this is a stomp sad

ultimatethor
Then what proof is there of what the serpent weighted? The scientific principle of something large enough to affect the earth's oceans was applied to the snake. So why not the rest of it?

The serpent was not affecting the earths ocean with its dead weight.It was the force it was applying and hence its crushing earth that was affecting its oceans.

And yeah we dont have actual proof of what the serpent weighed. All we do know is that its mass was comparable to earths. The regular assumption would be that its weight was also comparable. Thor however was able to overcome both the immense force it was applying on earth and the immense weight of the serpent with no assistance or the benefit of hypersonic flight.

kakuzu

and am fine if you said 5 wins for thor and 5 for WW but i think you said 10/10 for thor :/
Cmon I never said Thor had it all ten times I only said Thor ftw the win in like one fight lol.

As for the Hulk vs Thor fights Thor has beaten Hulk,made Hulk run away and killed Hulk more then the times Hulk has beaten Thor. Which I think you are right is about two time hes beaten Thor out of about almost 12 fights lol.

Please don't post Thor losing to Hulk I just got over him losing to Rulk lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>