DE Sidious vs. Vader's Crew (Read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
This is Darth Sidious' Dark Empire incarnation. Taking him on are TFU Darth Vader, TFU Starkiller and Darth Caedus. This is a Force-only contest. No lightsabers. Each participant is at their indicated peak.

This fight takes place on Ossus. Opponents are thirty-five feet away from each other. And Caedus is not allowed to use his Force Sever (or whatever it is he uses) ability.

Out of ten battles, who takes the majority?

I'll weigh in later.

Jbill311
The team for 6/10

More after the Pres. Debate

Tangible God
You watch those?

But I agree, 6/10. Palpatine loses, but not dramatically.

Lightsnake
I was gonna say they lose until Caedus was on there. With him, it's a slim victory

Darth Angel
I say the team takes it as well

Jbill311
TFU starkiller was able to contain Sidious's lightning for a goodly amount of time, and Vader had just had nearly 19 years of time to study esoteric Sith Teachings (powers). He was 80% of Palpatine and would potentially pose a threat alone if he could circumvent the whole "I can't get shocked by lightning" problem. Caedus is totally Bad Ass, and I can post a list of Badassery if anyone needs me to. Caedus + either one of the TFU characters leads to a 6/10 margin of victory, and this team takes it 8/10.

Gideon
Caedus is badass only because he's a tank. In terms of general competence, I remain unimpressed.

SIDIOUS 66
I think the team would end up getting the best of Sidious.

Gideon
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I think the team would end up getting the best of Sidious.

That's not going to work.

Lightsnake
In power and ability, Caedus is freaking something else.

Gideon
Originally posted by Lightsnake
In power and ability, Caedus is freaking something else.

Sadly, still a moron and the worst written of all the antagonists in canon.

Lightsnake
He's a lunatic at the end, sure. But in combat, he's a savvy, skillful and clever fighter

Gideon
Originally posted by Lightsnake
He's a lunatic at the end, sure. But in combat, he's a savvy, skillful and clever fighter

He's really only a clever fighter against his uncle, who (forgive me) fights like an even bigger moron than he is. Against Kyle, I'll grant you. Mara Jade makes him look like an ass, though. She is a clever fighter.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Gideon
That's not going to work.

Ill admitt im only stating my opinion. I have no real proof. I just think the team together outrank Sidious in terms of raw power.

Gideon
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Ill admitt im only stating my opinion. I have no real proof. I just think the team together outrank Sidious in terms of raw power.

No, I don't disagree with your point. But I don't even have the Force and I could feel you itching to type "LOLZ SIDIOUS WINS" from my computer.

Lightsnake
He's really only a clever fighter against his uncle, who (forgive me) fights like an even bigger moron than he is. Against Kyle, I'll grant you. Mara Jade makes him look like an ass, though. She is a clever fighter.

Mara's a trained killer, of course she's a clever fighter. Caedus was no fool in that fight though and he won by being very sneaky. and against Kyle and three other Jedi at once, don't forget.

And Luke just saw Jacen viciously torturing his son. He went into sheer battle rage

Gideon
We've had this argument before. Caedus nor Luke have anything approaching Lumiya's or Mara's brains. Might not be idiots, but they're nothing approaching genius or superclever fighters.

SIDIOUS 66
No, I don't disagree with your point. But I don't even have the Force and I could feel you itching to type "LOLZ SIDIOUS WINS" from my computer.

I would honestly root for Sidious (of course), but i wouldn't bet my money on him lol. I would love to say "SIDIOUS WINS"!

Enyalus
You have an opinion on the outcome of the battle, Gideon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.