TLOHC-have you played it yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lloyu
hello,guys.besides seeing comics what fun games are you playing now? Recently I just discovered this addictive game-TLOHC.holy2.pkve.com/index.jsp?ref=1440
I think it's really worth players'recomendatiion.I wanna share it with you and numerous game lovers.The unique combat and defense format make it my favorite free online game.Here,in this game you can be what you wanna be.You know what?Just as I told you it's uniqueness make every player be and do what they really wanna to be and do.You will have the same feeling like me only after you played the game by yourself.Experiences can be the best way to understand something.Hope you will enjoy the game like I do.I'm sure you will. Happy Dance

Dark-Jaxx
Fvck me. Now.

chillmeistergen
It sounds amazing!

Rogue Jedi
the joy of sarcasm.....

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up RJ.

Rogue Jedi
No.

Dark-Jaxx
Please?

Rogue Jedi
K.

Dark-Jaxx
Can I get a hug too?

Rogue Jedi
Sure.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by lloyu
hello,guys.besides seeing comics what fun games are you playing now? Recently I just discovered this addictive game-TLOHC.holy2.pkve.com/index.jsp?ref=1440
I think it's really worth players'recomendatiion.I wanna share it with you and numerous game lovers.The unique combat and defense format make it my favorite free online game.Here,in this game you can be what you wanna be.You know what?Just as I told you it's uniqueness make every player be and do what they really wanna to be and do.You will have the same feeling like me only after you played the game by yourself.Experiences can be the best way to understand something.Hope you will enjoy the game like I do.I'm sure you will. Happy Dance

Link doesn't work for me. what should i google to find it?

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shut up RJ. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No. Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Please? Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
K. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sure.

as i have been on a bender for kmc quotes lately ......quotedno expression

Lord Knightfa11
wut is genre for game? if its text, fvck off already. i don't do that sh1t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.