who would win ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
naruto or sora from kingdom hearts 2

sora is by himself but has full abilities

naruto has all his abilities

lets debate

Becci
Naruto.

Dark-Jaxx
If I were to speculate out of my ass and use hearsay, Sora.

By feats and powers, Naruto.

Wil7
Naruto has way better than Sora. Naruto all the way.

leonheartmm
erm, noooooooooo! sora would destroy narutoverse, and for jest, leave naruto alive.

Kento
Sora destroy all the Narutoverse solo? Seriously Leon c'mon.

leonheartmm
^considering the type of enemeis he beats, the kind of things he accomplishes and the power levels of the characters in kingdom hearts, its completely factual.

leonheartmm
and by narutoverse i mean every1 in naruto and possibly the planet, not the actual universe .

Kento
I know what you meant..But seriously there is nothing in KH 1 or 2 that makes me think he could solo all of Naruto.

Dark-Jaxx
Don't bother arguing KH with Leon.

In his mind, the enemies Sora faces are multiversal reality warpers and Sora is an FTL class 100 God of Powa.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Sora wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Sora wins. Based on?

Wil7
Based on bullshit moves that Sora can do. The closest one to take on the whole Naruto world would be Sephiroth, and he would still get crushed.

Kento
Sora might have a chance. If he wasn't so slow. Or if he was smarter.

Assuming Naruto is in tailed form anyway Sora is to slow.

NonSensi-Klown
Sora gets, destroyed.

Dorian Belmont
ok guys i meant the character naruto

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Kento
Sora might have a chance. If he wasn't so slow. Or if he was smarter.

Assuming Naruto is in tailed form anyway Sora is to slow. sora in final form is way faster than ninetailed naruto

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
ok guys i meant the character naruto We know. And Naruto annihilates Sora.

Final Form Sora faster than Kyuubi Naruto?

Lol gtfo.

Jugglenaut
Current Naruto stomps Sora into the ground. Pre-TS, Sora MIGHT have a chance at winning.

Dorian Belmont
no idea what kyuubi naruto is havent seen that far

BradBalboa
Sora does ok, Until Naurot goes 9 tails..then

Paintrain woo woo !!!

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
We know. And Naruto annihilates Sora.

Final Form Sora faster than Kyuubi Naruto?

Lol gtfo. ok what about his antiform where he turns into a heartless hes extremely fast there

Dark-Jaxx
And...Kyuubi Naruto is still faster, and it won't help when Naruto makes 1,000 clones to pwn him and stuff.

Dorian Belmont
And...Kyuubi Naruto is still faster, and it won't help when Naruto makes 1,000 clones to pwn him and stuff. sora's final smash whirlwind woud destroy the clones in a milisecond

Dark-Jaxx
And Naruto in Sage mode would knock Sora out in one punch.

Naruto's Rasengan would kill him.

If he goes Kyuubi Sora just dies. Period.

Dorian Belmont
sora would destroy naruto ....the power of the keyblade would stripthe ninetail fox demon out of him and seal his chakra ....end of battle dude

llagrok
sora would destroy naruto ....the power of the keyblade would stripthe ninetail fox demon out of him and seal his chakra ....end of battle dude

Go back to gaia, gaiafag.

Dark-Jaxx
sora would destroy naruto ....the power of the keyblade would stripthe ninetail fox demon out of him and seal his chakra ....end of battle dude Nothing near that ever happened in KH. Ever.

NonSensi-Klown
BUT TEH POWA OF DA KEYBLADE!

Dark-Jaxx
All the Keyblade is good for in combat is...Well actually, it is responsible for everything Sora does.

Without his Keyblade, I could beat Sora up. no expression

But in combat, it is only good for some magic, enhancing his speed(kinda), allowing him to cut shit, and do some wonky attacks with it like explosions and shit.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
BUT TEH POWA OF DA KEYBLADE! yesOriginally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nothing near that ever happened in KH. Ever. this is true but who is to say it cant happen Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
All the Keyblade is good for in combat is...Well actually, it is responsible for everything Sora does.

Without his Keyblade, I could beat Sora up. no expression

But in combat, it is only good for some magic, enhancing his speed(kinda), allowing him to cut shit, and do some wonky attacks with it like explosions and shit. so with out chakra i could beat naruto up ...will you admit to that ?

ok new fight sephiroth vs. sasuke
discuss

NonSensi-Klown
yes this is true but who is to say it cant happen

In that case.

Naruto uses ultimate rasengan to blow up the entire planet they're on, then errects a chakra shield so that he can survive in the vacuum.

NonSensi-Klown
so with out chakra i could beat naruto up ...will you admit to that ?

No, because Naruto actually knows martial arts and still retains his superhuman abilities, even if not actively using chakra.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, even without chakra, he dug through solid Earth to uppercut Neji.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
No, because Naruto actually knows martial arts and still retains his superhuman abilities, even if not actively using chakra. um as far as the naruto universe goes chakra is your superhuman abilities and im a black belt in taekwon do therefore theoreticaly i could beat naruto in a fight and if you ever watch him fight his hand-to-hand is very sloppy Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
In that case.

Naruto uses ultimate rasengan to blow up the entire planet they're on, then errects a chakra shield so that he can survive in the vacuum. and sora would not only use reflega to dish back the same amount of damage to naruto but the keyblade would react to the planets heart saving it from destruction ...thatwhat the keyblade was created to do
as i also said new fight
sephoroth versus sasuke

Dorian Belmont
Yeah, even without chakra, he dug through solid Earth to uppercut Neji. point also taken

NonSensi-Klown
um as far as the naruto universe goes chakra is your superhuman abilities

Uh- no. Chakra= blood. It does not mean super human abilities.

Irrelevent considering boxers whoop TKD fighters asses all the time.

Which is why he did that against all of his enemies. No. Doesn't matter, Naruto uses Reflega to to reflect the reflection, killing Sora.

Dark-Jaxx
I say Naruto just uses his Falcon Punch.

Dorian Belmont
ok i said new fight !

sephiroth versus sasuke ....debate

Dorian Belmont
I say Naruto just uses his Falcon Punch. reflegano expression

Dark-Jaxx
reflegano expression Naruto casts dispel to destroy Reflega and then Falcon Paunch.

Dorian Belmont
ok sasuke versus sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.