Holy Double Take, Batman! Here Comes a New Caped Crusader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b30975_holy_double_take_batman_here_comes_new.html

http://www.superherohype.com/news/batmannews.php?id=7680

Kovacs86
It's not a big deal, really. I very much doubt the JLA film will actually happen. At least, not for a long time. As it is, they appear to have a bunch of young, unproven actors and absolutely nothing else. This film's going to crash and burn if they do try to bring it out. I'm sure as hell not going to welcome a film featuring Batman before the end of the Nolan trilogy. The same goes for Superman.

BruceSkywalker
Armie Hammer, WTF????

Nah, best thing about this shiite will be the hot babe playing Wonder Woman

Kovacs86
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Armie Hammer, WTF????

Nah, best thing about this shiite will be the hot babe playing Wonder Woman

Best thing will be when they give up.

steverules
Originally posted by Kovacs86

Wonder Woman naked FTW

siriuswriter
HAHAHAHAHA....

no.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kovacs86

Lets hope they actually do give up

Kovacs86
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Lets hope they actually do give up

Of course. I can't see a way that they could make a good Justice League film with a bunch of crappy, unknown actors. Actually, I can't think of a way they could make a good live-action JL film at all...

Blind
The first time I heard about a Justice League movie was waaaaaay back when they talked about rebooting Superman and having, yes, Michael Keaton play Batman in a very small role. I think it was in Entertainment Weekly in 2002 or something. ANYWAY, yeah... lame.

They should absolutely do what Marvel is doing and make sure you're able to have all the actors who are playing them in their own movies. Continuity.

Then again, DC also allowed George Clooney to be Batman... and we all know how that turned out (Read the Wikipedia article if you don't believe me, but I will never watch another Clooney superhero - BATMAN IS NOT GAY not that there's anything wrong with it but BATMAN IS NOT).

Why can't they just tie them all in together like the Avengers movie? Because DC can't be like Marvel or they refuse to be like Marvel?

Look, a winning formula is not something to be ashamed of following. DC will regret it if they don't have Bale do this.

Now, if they were going to cast little Arnie or Armie or whatever his name is to play Green Arrow... I could see that. Or maybe Flash. Maybe this guy is such a comic idiot, he was the Flash and didn't know? He kind of has a Barry Allen look about him...

Anyway, if they don't go with continuity, I'm hoping it bombs and blows up in their faces.

steverules
Originally posted by siriuswriter
HAHAHAHAHA....

no.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.