Paul Newman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Academy Award-Winning Actor Paul Newman Dies at 83

He was a good actor. My favorite film of his is The Color of Money.

WrathfulDwarf
Another icon gone....Cool Hand Luke and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid were among faves.

R.I.P. Mr. Newman.

Morning_Glory
RIP

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh185/steve90068/CoolHandLuke.jpg

guy222
R.I.P.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Academy Award-Winning Actor Paul Newman Dies at 83

He was a good actor. My favorite film of his is The Color of Money.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Another icon gone....Cool Hand Luke and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid were among faves.

R.I.P. Mr. Newman.

My faves as well.. He was a kind and generous man. Very charismatic..

He will be sorely missed

siriuswriter
R.I.P Brick.

We'll miss you.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
My faves as well.. He was a kind and generous man. Very charismatic..

He will be sorely missed

Indeed a true gentleman and kind man. He will be missed.

hlSkGUQBtDA

Stun
He was an all-time great, and will be sorely missed. RIP Paul!

bakerboy
R.I.P Paul. I will miss you. He was one of the hollywood greats, an american icon. He was a great actor and a great person and movies like the sting, butch cassiddy and the sundance kid, the hutsler, cat on a tink roof, coold hand luke, the verdict, etc were proofs of his genious.

You were the man, Paul. We miss you.

celestialdemon
LOVED Cool Hand Luke. He was a great actor even until the end. He will be missed.

Stoic
R.I.P

stevemartin
Keri Lynn Russell born March 23, 1976 is an American actress and dancer.Paul Leonard Newman 26 January 1925-26 September 2008 was an actor, director, entrepreneur, humanitarian and auto racing enthusiast. Newman served in the U.S. Navy World War II in the Pacific theater. These torpedo squadrons were mainly responsible for the replacement of members of the training of pilots and crew of aerial combat, with emphasis on carrier landings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.