Rulk (hulk#5) vs Odin Powered Thor and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
The Rulk that trashed Thor with Odin Force versus the same Thor with the help of Darkseid. Can the team win ?

Nihilist
easy.

hulkest your thick

Endrict Nuul
Team 2 stomps.

kakuzu
I don't know whether some people don't read the comicsc or just assume but obviously they don't understand Thors Odin force doesn't work when a threat is weak. If a threat is Strong and dangerous it will turn on like when he had fought Surtur, and Destroyer. Rulk is no threat. Thor even says he underestimated him meaning he was delivering blows that he thought would probably only knock him out. Any one of these guys could easily take Rulk out with there eyes closed. So sad he is becoming overrated even at his lose.

llagrok
Rulk knocks out Thor and godblasts Darkseid.

I don't see why he can't use godblast.

Silent Master
Thor was expecting the green Hulk and so underestimated Rulk, that and Rulk had prep time in form of studying how Thor fought.

Now, Thor is aware of just how strong Rulk is and dragging Thor into space so he bypass the enchantment isn't going to work.

Dark-Jaxx
I agree, he was able to use Mjolnir's lightning and fly afterall.

In fact, I think he can probably use the Omega Beams.

kakuzu
Originally posted by llagrok
Rulk knocks out Thor and godblasts Darkseid.

I don't see why he can't use godblast.

That was confusing. How does Rulk knock out thor and godblasts Darkseid???

If your saying why Rulk can use a Godblast for one he doesn't even know how to use the hammer and he only held it for like a minute. To use a god blast you have to be a GOD. Using an attack like that takes every away from you not just the hammer so if he tried that even though he doesn't even know what it was he would look very stupid.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I agree, he was able to use Mjolnir's lightning and fly afterall.

In fact, I think he can probably use the Omega Beams.

When did he use the lighting?

Dark-Jaxx
When he beat down Thor nigga.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
When he beat down Thor nigga.

He never used lighting. He only hit Thor with it like what three times? He didn't even fly with it either. Notice how the hammers thong was thing on Thor which means he was able to still throw it. If it had fallen off thors arm his plan would have been messed up. Besides Thor would have crushed him if he was a real threat.

quanchi112
Team stomps.

Badabing
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
The Rulk that trashed Thor with Odin Force versus the same Thor with the help of Darkseid. Can the team win ? Warned and closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.