Savage Hulk Vs Ares (nearly In Hulk#6)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allen4
SAVAGE HULK VS ARES (NEARLY IN HULK#6)
WHO WINS?
http://i34.tinypic.com/35n671i.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/35n671i.jpg

guy222
hulk

Endrict Nuul
Hulk stomps that puny mouthy wanna be God

comicfan11
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Hulk stomps that puny mouthy wanna be God

Unfortunately this is truth until Marvel gets a real grasp of how to write Greek Gods like DC has.

FearOfBlood
Hulk one shotted Ares twice.

1) WWH#2
2) "When Titan Clash".

kgkg
Hulk wins Ares is no Thor

leonidas
hulk, no doubt. see blood's post above. i just hope this doesn't devolve into "that issue/that scene was pure pis!" ares could have made hulk work a little harder, but no doubt hulk wins in the end.

kakuzu
Ares Should be a very dangerous foe to Hulk like Mandarin to Ironman due to his fighting stills and small size. However Hulk is going to win. It always on Hulk side when he fights him for some odd reason. Ares has lite him self on fire and been thrown into the midst of battle, or called on by Zeus himself for help in the war. Yet Hulk is going to beat him using four things. Two words and two very large fist.

llagrok
Unless Ares gets a free shot with his axe, Hulk takes him.

kakuzu
Whats the deal with A bomb? He's in the back. Is he stalking Hulk lol?

iceman24567
He's Hulks friend duh. Marvel Ares is no Dc Ares he gets bent over like a child,

TheBadguy
Hulk easy enough. I was more interested in seeing Namor vs Ares but Namor kind of let Ares chump him around.

namorsubby
hulk

emporerpants
hulk stomps him.

kakuzu
Originally posted by iceman24567
He's Hulks friend duh. Marvel Ares is no Dc Ares he gets bent over like a child, I know that but look at the way he's just hiding in the shadows. He kind of looks like and enemy or some stalker lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.