Deadpool vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Deadpool's only equipment are his two swords. Cap has his shield. Fight may end in a knockout.

occultdestroyer
Deadpool

Space M ummy
I'd give this to cap, by a slim majority. It will be EXTREMELY tough to put deadpool down, but Cap can throw that shield hard enough to decapitate if he has to, which would be an easy KO.

vansonbee
Captain America 6/10. Like Op said, knockouts count as wins too

geshien
DP 7/10

Darth Martin
I'll give this to Cap.

Wei Phoenix
DP

Warrior18
I think Cap could get a knockout out in first. Even if it would only be temporary.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Warrior18
I think Cap could get a knockout out in first. Even if it would only be temporary. My point. I'l take him with shield over 'Pool with twin katanas all day.

Priest
DP wins 7/10
I do give Captain America his few wins here for the fact he's very experienced.

snoopdogg
Good fight.

snoopdogg
Who's stronger and faster?

DestinyGuy678
captain america is both I believe

snoopdogg
I think Cap is stronger and faster also. But I'm wondering if DP has any feats worthy of mention.

Endrict Nuul
Cap

namorsubby
Deadpool FTW

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think Cap is stronger and faster also. But I'm wondering if DP has any feats worthy of mention. They're pretty much equals, except DP has a lot better healing.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
They're pretty much equals, except DP has a lot better healing. What sort of feats does DP have in both strength and speed?

snoopdogg
What sort of feats does DP have in both strength and speed? Anyone?

If DP is considered to being equal to Cap I need to see some evidence of this.

DestinyGuy678
Anyone?

If DP is considered to being equal to Cap I need to see some evidence of this. dont believe he has any from what I remember of his respect thread, he's a skilled fighter though

Mindset
Buy the comics smile

I might post some scans tomorrow, but I'd rather someone else did.

snoopdogg
I looked through his respect thread and didn't find any feats of strength or speed. However I could have missed them.

Mindset
Right now I can think of someone being murdered and them saying the person who did it would need superhuman strength, Deadpool was the one who did it.

In speed he has kept up with Spiderman, DD, Taskmaster, and I believe Cap in his old solo series.

snoopdogg
Well, if DP is as fast and strong as Cap I don't see how he can loose with his insane healing factor.

Bouboumaster
Cap America.

Deadpool haven't an adamentium squeletton to protect him.

Priest
Dead Pool.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Deadpool haven't an adamentium squeletton to protect him. That's true, but he does have a insane healing factor.

Phantom Zone
Even if they are equal in strength and speed Cap is the superior fighter.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Even if they are equal in strength and speed Cap is the superior fighter. I have not seen anything to assume they are equal in strength yet. But Cap's skills may give him a edge.

Lord Feron
Damn I'm really torn based on skill it's hard to tell and I also really like both these characters. IMO in the end CA will beat DP. I think CA has better feats and DP is going to need more than just swords to put down cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.