Thing vs Hercules vs Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
all out battle

vansonbee
Originally posted by hunbu04
all out battle Fixed*

Hercules vs Wonderman

Thing pack powerful punches, but his durability is bad compared to the rest*

Hercules has MA and has more strength compared to WM

WM has near Hercules strength class, can fly, and attack with super speed/range attacks sick

I go with WM

namorsubby
i don't know.........i'm leaning towards hercules........considering WM's recent showings. laughing

guy222
hercules

zeel
Herc

Nemesis X
Can Thing or Wonder Woman lift a mountan? NO! But Herc can.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Can Thing or Wonder Woman lift a mountan? NO! But Herc can. Wonder Woman could lift a mountain no expression

Nemesis X
She can a lift a mountain? Honestly I don't read that much WM comics. But still, Herc wins.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Can Thing or Wonder Woman lift a mountan? NO! But Herc can. The hell.. this is wonderman not woman! GO grow yourselves a penis! smokin'

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
The hell.. this is wonderman not woman! GO grow yourselves a penis! smokin' What that was unnecessary what the heck.

Nemesis X
vansonbee, reach maturity first before you talk crap like that.

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
What that was unnecessary what the heck. Originally posted by Nemesis X
vansonbee, reach maturity first before you talk crap like that.
sniff* sorry sad

Silent Master
Simon was supporting the Avengers Hydrobase for a little while and it had a mountain on it.

comicfan11
I go with Herc

guy222
thumb up

AverageSavage
Hercules

Bouboumaster
In they're last meeting, Hercules OWNED Simon. ...He was holding back, but.. jis face was a mess at the end.

Bentley
Wonderman and Thing vs Herc would be more of a battle.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Bentley
Wonderman and Thing vs Herc would be more of a battle.

guy222
sounds like a thread

D_Dude1210
Hercules smashes thing into mud turning him to Swamp Thing then kicks Wonderman on the groin turning him to Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.