legendary actor/philanthropist/eyecandy PAUL NEWMAN DIES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26913988/?GT1=43001

an actor who many claimed compared to brando. a legend in his own right, an avid philanthropist{donating well over 180 million in charity officially} and one of the greatest stars of all time, leaves us, aged 83. sad stuff. discuss

AngryManatee
"Movies" Forum. Move.

tabby999
Well unless we're discussing the video of the funeral, i can see why it'd be in the GDF.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by tabby999
Well unless we're discussing the video of the funeral, i can see why it'd be in the GDF.

There's an "Movie Stars & Celebrities" section in that forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: In fact there's already a Paul Newman thread in there. Merge.

leonheartmm
newman is more than JUST an actor.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by leonheartmm
newman is more than JUST an actor.

So was Steve McQueen, but it's not like most people cared about what he did outside of acting.

Deja~vu
What? He's dead!

I really need to get out of my cave more often..lol

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Deja~vu
What? He's dead!

I really need to get out of my cave more often..lol

Yeah, you do.

ragesRemorse
SLAP SHOT

Devil King
I don't really know much about him. I liked Cool Hand Luke, but I guess that's a typical response from someone my age. My mother, however, has had a crush on him for as long as I can recall. How she feels about him in the last decade, I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.