Deidara and Hidan takes on the 2 on 2 gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Deidara- Access of mouth on chest
Hidan- Access of sythe

vs

1. Tenten and Temari
2. Shino and Haku
3. Kabuto and Dosu
4. Shikamaru and Choji
5. Neji and Hinata
6. Rock Lee and Kimmimaro
7. Sakura and Ino

How many do tha akatsuki win and lose?

Kento
That's a messed up list with Ino and Sakura being last.

Though they loose at Haku and Shino. Hard to make bombs with your chakra when you have no chakra and it doesn't really matter if you can't die when Haku shreds your body to pieces and nobody is around to put you together again.

The rest of the teams are hindered by teammates that are worthless or the whole team just sucks..(Sakura and Ino)

Dark-Jaxx
Stops at 2 maybe.

Wil7
This is hoe I think it would go:

1. Tenten and Temari- Yes
2. Shino and Haku- Yes
3. Kabuto and Dosu- Maybe
4. Shikamaru and Choji- Maybe
5. Neji and Hinata- No
6. Rock Lee and Kimmimaro- Probably not
7. Sakura and Ino- Yes

Kento
The only group you think for certain to win is the Hyuuga?

NonSensi-Klown
1. Temari without PIS solos 10/10

2- lose 6/10. Maybe. If they rush Haku than it's over.

3. Win.

4. Win.

5. Win.

6. Lose 6/10 (Other four times Deidera lives long enough to get into the air, at which point it's over.)

7. Win.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
1. Temari without PIS solos 10/10 Um, what?

Wil7
What's PIS?

Kento
Plot Induced Stupidity. Ya know like 99% of Sasuke's wins.

Wil7
OH!!! I still think Deidara and Hidan beat them both. I don't see why you guys say Haku's team stands a chance. Shino is good, but he couldn't beat Deidara and Hidan, maybe Hidan, but not Deidara. Haku couldn't stand up to sasuke with 2 marks in 1 eye, and 1 mark in the other, and Naruto as a little miget beat him. Deidara blows up CIM and Haku.

Kento
Haku could have killed Sasuke at any time with or without Sharingan. He just messed around and lost a lot of Chakra which in turn slowed him down by the time Naruto went Kyuubi he had very little chakra left. Assuming he doesn't play around he could easily shred Hidan to pieces with countless needles.

As for Shino. He probably has the worst teammates when it comes to power but he himself actually the third strongest out of the rookie 9 and that's only because Sasuke and Naruto get hax abilities and Shino gets no limelight. He's also probably the second smartest which gets overshadowed by Shikamaru. Deidara isn't going to get to make him clay with hundreds of bugs surrounding him and eating away his chakra. Deidara may be more powerful but Shino has brains, power, and speed all together along with the ability to drain a person's chakra from them.

So to me Haku and Shino have the upper hand. Hidan would never get any blood to use his jutsu, and Deidara will have to worry about loosing all his chakra quickly. Not that Deidara and Hidan can't win I just think Shino and Haku would win more often.

Wil7
Originally posted by Kento
Haku could have killed Sasuke at any time with or without Sharingan. He just messed around and lost a lot of Chakra which in turn slowed him down by the time Naruto went Kyuubi he had very little chakra left. Assuming he doesn't play around he could easily shred Hidan to pieces with countless needles.

As for Shino. He probably has the worst teammates when it comes to power but he himself actually the third strongest out of the rookie 9 and that's only because Sasuke and Naruto get hax abilities and Shino gets no limelight. He's also probably the second smartest which gets overshadowed by Shikamaru. Deidara isn't going to get to make him clay with hundreds of bugs surrounding him and eating away his chakra. Deidara may be more powerful but Shino has brains, power, and speed all together along with the ability to drain a person's chakra from them.

So to me Haku and Shino have the upper hand. Hidan would never get any blood to use his jutsu, and Deidara will have to worry about loosing all his chakra quickly. Not that Deidara and Hidan can't win I just think Shino and Haku would win more often.

I like the idea's that you have. But the thing ig Haku's needles don't cut things to pieces. Haku can hit a viatle point on Hidan and still live. Now if Hidan gets stuck in CIM, he's f****d. Shino can't drain Deidara's chakra if on his bird flying around. If Deidara isn't on one of his birds, he is also f****d, but he will probably. He could also blow up shino's bugs. This fight could go either way, but I will lean 6/10: Deidara, and Hidan.

Kento
Originally posted by Wil7
I like the idea's that you have. But the thing ig Haku's needles don't cut things to pieces. Haku can hit a viatle point on Hidan and still live. Now if Hidan gets stuck in CIM, he's f****d. Shino can't drain Deidara's chakra if on his bird flying around. If Deidara isn't on one of his birds, he is also f****d, but he will probably. He could also blow up shino's bugs. This fight could go either way, but I will lean 6/10: Deidara, and Hidan. He also has all of his other ice moves he can use to impale with that he could use to plow through Hidan's head.

Shino's bugs can fly so it doesn't really matter where Deidara goes. And Shino's bugs also don't have to be near him. So Deidara going higher into the sky won't really do much fighting Shino. And sure he could blow up the bugs. But more would come since his body is a hive I don't think he uses all the bugs. Meanwhile Deidara will be using his chakra to fight them while having his chakra drained. And if they are on him..He can't really blow them up without hurting himself.

Wil7
Originally posted by Kento
He also has all of his other ice moves he can use to impale with that he could use to plow through Hidan's head.

Shino's bugs can fly so it doesn't really matter where Deidara goes. And Shino's bugs also don't have to be near him. So Deidara going higher into the sky won't really do much fighting Shino. And sure he could blow up the bugs. But more would come since his body is a hive I don't think he uses all the bugs. Meanwhile Deidara will be using his chakra to fight them while having his chakra drained. And if they are on him..He can't really blow them up without hurting himself.

True

Deidara's bird is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than his bugs. He wouldn't need to waste chakra. He would avoid the bugs and blow up Shino. Haku would be last, and the only way to beat Deidara is if he gets CIM on Deidara which would be a 1 in 100 chance.

With Hidan done with, Deidara would have a heck of a fight with these 2. He still has C-1: Deidara's most basic and versatile form of clay created from a single palm mouth. These are small animated dolls that often resemble small birds or insects. They have an explosive power similar to that of a hand grenade. Despite being his weakest bombs they can still be lethal at close range and are very mobile and agile.
C-2: These are large living clay statues, created by using both palm mouths together. The best example seen was a giant dragon that could create numerous other explosives from its own body; Tobi's reaction implies that the dragon is significantly more powerful than other C-2 level explosives.
C-3 "Ohako": His most powerful large scale bomb, this was an large immobile clay statue that drops on targets from above. Its explosive power was great enough to apparently destroy an entire hidden village.
C-4 "Karura": His most lethal explosive, Deidara eats and releases the clay out of his actual mouth, creating a giant copy of himself. This figure is actually a hollow shell that disintigrates, releasing a cloud of microscopic, tick-like bombs that invade the target though the lungs and the victim's skin pores and detonate inside the body, causing his victims to literally crumble to dust.

He doesn't need C-O Ultimate Art/Self-Destruction to win, but it would be a fight i would like to see.

leonheartmm
the only one here who can give them trouble is kimimaru. they pass the wrest easily/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.