Anakin vs Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
fight takes place on the incomplete death star from tfu rots anakin and caedus from "invincible"

xxxpoppunker182
caedus easily

Enyalus
Sabers, Anakin - 7/10.
Force, Caedus - 10/10.
All Out, Caedus - 8/10.

Jbill311
Caedus would take sabers too- he challenged an enraged Luke. He isn't a saber GOD but he is the second best of his era, which includes Kyp, Kyle, Jaina and Mara. There is a reason why the Jedi didn't want to engage him (besides the fact that half of them were injured). He is a beast, and can take a horrendous amount of pain.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Jbill311
Caedus would take sabers too- he challenged an enraged Luke. He isn't a saber GOD but he is the second best of his era, which includes Kyp, Kyle, Jaina and Mara. There is a reason why the Jedi didn't want to engage him (besides the fact that half of them were injured). He is a beast, and can take a horrendous amount of pain.

no he isn't second to luke in sabers mara was rockin his crap in sabers before he tricked her.

Elite Hunter
I'm going to have to give Caedus all three including saber contest (with a lot of difficulty)where even when he was not 100% he was able to survive a 4v1 surprise attack, where he killed one jedi and injured Katarn . From what I gather that happened in about a minute or two at the max. Then even with one arm, and a surprise attack from Jaina he nearly killed in their final duel and he probably could have taken her with him if he didn't want to warn Tenel Ka.

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
no he isn't second to luke in sabers mara was rockin his crap in sabers before he tricked her.
They were fighting in caves(i think) where there hardly anyroom if anything it was more of a bar brawl then an actual saber fight and needless to say Jacen got even stronger by the time of Invincible.

Jbill311
Mara is a brawler. In saber ability he is second, not dueling. I can cover my ass almost as well as Enyalus.

Gideon
Originally posted by Jbill311
I can cover my ass almost as well as Enyalus.

Is that sarcasm? Because that really isn't saying a lot.

Jbill311
I purposefully left out the 'that isn't saying a lot'. I didn't want to be presumptuous and say 'as good as Gideon- Michael Wong is focused on facts and numbers. While he has spoken with Publius (he links to that site) he is focused on numbers and objective facts rather than the fine points of semantics. I have yet to finish the Analysis portion of Publius' site.

Gideon
Wong is certainly the Publius of fictional science.

Enyalus
Jbill, I'm hurt.

Your own love of irony matched my sense of sarcasm so well. I was like your ugly step-sister!

(Please get the reference.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.