Hidan and Kakuzu vs Sasori and Deidara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Hidan- killed his own neighbors

Kakuzu- tried to kill 1st hokage

vs

Sasori- killed 3rd kazekage

Deidara- became a terroist

Who is the better 2 man squad?

Kento
Even though I like team 1 better..Sasori and Deidara have the upper hand even against the immortals. Being blown to smitherens from microscopic bombs you can't see has it's downfalls. Even if you are immortal.

NonSensi-Klown
team 2 wins without difficulty.

Dark-Jaxx
Team 2.

Wil7
Who is the weak link, and who is the strong link?

Dark-Jaxx
Well Hidan is too slow to avoid gettin blown to shit, and Kakuzu will be pwned by t3h needles of pain and misery.

Wil7
Ouch, your giving them no chance at all. I agree, Deidara blows up Hidan, and Sasori poisons Kakuzu.

Kento
It's because they really have no chance at all. I'd think Deidara could beat team 1 himself.

Wil7
Dark-Jaxx would probably argue about that. He thinks Kakuzu is better than Deidara.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
It's because they really have no chance at all. I'd think Deidara could beat team 1 himself.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT

Kento
I think Kakuzu would be more powerful. But I think Deidara has the upper hand. Flight, and longer range. Neither Hidan or Kakuzu would be able to get him.

Originally posted by yungz22
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT What's Hidan really going to contribute to a ranged battle? He'd be a non-factor almost in a Hidan/Kakuzu vs Deidara battle.

Wil7
Kakuzu might be more powerful, yeah, but he would lose in a fight against Deidara. But remember, Kakuzu took on Kakashi and Naruto and died, and Deidara didn't really take on but held off Kakashi, Naruto, Gai, Lee, Neji, and Tenten and survived.

All Hidan has is a sythe for long range and that is it. Hidan even said he was slow. Hidan is out of his league with Deidara. Deidara blows him up right away.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Wil7
Hidan- killed his own neighbors

Kakuzu- tried to kill 1st hokage

vs

Sasori- killed 3rd kazekage

Deidara- became a terroist

Who is the better 2 man squad?

kazuzu and hidan most likely will be a lot more serious about this fight since it's with fellow akatuki members, kakuzu would probably go into all out mode from the beginning. remember: hidan can oneshot anyone with his jashin death ceremony and with them fighting side by side they might be able to get deidara with it.

sasori is a different matter. for one his defense is probably the highest of all ninja in naruto and his heart is all the way beneath that armour, good luck drawing blood from it...especially when nobody has seen or knows the real sasori on team 1. plus the poison gas he has might put hidan down, it won't kill him but he will be sick as shit from it.

but deidara could still blow hidan and kazuzu to pieces before that happens anyway. kazuzu would come back from it but he would be down a teammate.

Dark-Jaxx
Thing is, Kakuzu despite his size is fast, he ensnared speedsters like Kakashi pretty easily if memory serves me right, I think he can pwn Deidara in the ass before he could take off.

but Deidara assrapes Hidan.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Thing is, Kakuzu despite his size is fast, he ensnared speedsters like Kakashi pretty easily if memory serves me right, I think he can pwn Deidara in the ass before he could take off.

but Deidara assrapes Hidan.

Kakashi is not a speedster like Rock Lee or Gai. Kakuzu couldn't get Deidara because he would blow up a clone if Kakuzu gets near him.

No need to talk about assrape. Just say Deidara beats Hidan.

Jugglenaut
Kakashi is not a speedster like Rock Lee or Gai.
Kakashi is still fast enough that Kakuzu being able to catch him is an impressive speed feat.

Wil7
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Kakashi is still fast enough that Kakuzu being able to catch him is an impressive speed feat.

You have never seen Kakashi zoom by someone, or something with him using his speed.

Dark-Jaxx
You have never seen Kakashi zoom by someone, or something with him using his speed. That's bullshit. His VERY first appearance he did that, Naruto was preparing a shuriken and Kakashi zipped behind him and stopped his hand.

And Kakashi is as fast as Lee. Remember who it was that trained Sasuke to be as fast as Lee. Not as fast as Gai though.

leonheartmm
diedara has TOO much of an advantage here, distance and awesome power. all he has to do is drop a c3 and all the wrest die or are seriously injured, although, if theyll let him do that as far as speed goes, i dunno. he cant beat kakuzu with his one shotting zombie ritual and immortality. kakuzu is tricky due to his types of concentrated damaga jutsu. although technically, none can do much against sasori with his host of puppets, and no body or blood, and i really doubt that hidan is going to be able to get his heart very easily.

Wil7
Originally posted by leonheartmm
diedara has TOO much of an advantage here, distance and awesome power. all he has to do is drop a c3 and all the wrest die or are seriously injured, although, if theyll let him do that as far as speed goes, i dunno. he cant beat kakuzu with his one shotting zombie ritual and immortality. kakuzu is tricky due to his types of concentrated damaga jutsu. although technically, none can do much against sasori with his host of puppets, and no body or blood, and i really doubt that hidan is going to be able to get his heart very easily.

If we are talking about Hidan vs Sasori, we all know Hidan gets torn to shreds, and if Deidara vs Kakuzu, if Deidara is on his bird right away, it is over.

ichigo12
OMG, first of all, remeber kakuzu's hearts, and if deidara goes on flight the four hearts will retain him and probably kill him while kakuzu and hidan fight against sasori and, well, two against one......

TEAM 1 WINS

Q99
Originally posted by ichigo12
OMG, first of all, remeber kakuzu's hearts, and if deidara goes on flight the four hearts will retain him and probably kill him while kakuzu and hidan fight against sasori and, well, two against one......

TEAM 1 WINS

Two against one? It's Sasori, it's a hundred against 2 (or rather, 102 vs 6, counting Kakuzu's hearts).

And I don't see Deidara getting killed all that easily. He's sure to inflict damage before going down.

TheAuraAngel
Team 2 wins.

ichigo12
But remember that those 100 puppets are not strong, if you saw sakura and chiyo fight against sasori, you would see that those puppets are not strong so kakuzu may leave two hearts retaining deidara while hidan, kakuzu and another two hearts (fire and wind) defeat those 100 puppets.

(Well, yea, those hearts are not enough to kill deidara, but enough to retain him enough time while team 1 destroy the puppets).

THEN, without 100 puppets it would be 6 vs 2, so, the four hearts attack deidara while kakuzu and hidan kills sasori, then 6 vs 2.
So, well, 6 are too much for deidara to control, so the only way out for deidara is to do his self-destruction bomb, so, it kills team 1 but he commit suicide so.....

TIE

TheAuraAngel
One scratch is all it will take for Sasori to kill Kakuzu and he is skilled enough for that. And Hidan really has no chance against Deidara.

Q99
But remember that those 100 puppets are not strong, if you saw sakura and chiyo fight against sasori, you would see that those puppets are not strong so kakuzu may leave two hearts retaining deidara while hidan, kakuzu and another two hearts (fire and wind) defeat those 100 puppets.

Destroying 100 puppets would take awhile and involve injuries, likely lose a few hearts there.

He'd be down to like, one or two hearts by then (that is to say, either no external hearts or maybe one external).

And then Sasori pulls out the Kazekage puppet, which is super-strong.

Then you'd have 2 or 3 vs 3, with the latter three all being strong (Deidara, Sasori, Kazekage), and Hidan and the possible surviving external heart not so much.

Team 2 wins.

ichigo12
Remember that the hearts of kakuzu are retaining deidara while kakuzu and hidan fight sasori.

RE: Blaxican

TEAM 1 WINS OH MY KAWD. THAT REVELATION IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND BOGGILIIIIIIING!

Q99
Remember that the hearts of kakuzu are retaining deidara while kakuzu and hidan fight sasori.

...so? Deidara'll kill those two hearts before they get through 100 puppets.

Also, Sasori can alternatively send some puppets to attack those hearts from behind even while fighting the pair, because there's 100 of them (40 on each, 20 to spare).

Too few hearts on Deidara, and he'll just blow them up too fast. Too many, and Sasori'll just win against Kakuzu and Hidan. Without multiple hearts, nothing either of them have can stop the Kazekage puppet.

---

Sasori and Deidara have the tactical edge because Deidara's the fastest/most maneuverable and can thus chose his foes, and Sasori has enough puppets that he can bog down any opposition/have puppets on *everyone*, or he can use the Kazekage who's uber-versatile and only Kakuzu with most of his hearts together could fight.

ichigo12
Well, I defended Kakuzu and Hidan cause I like them better than Sasori and Deidara, but your point is right, it is very hard to Team 1 to defeat Team 2.

NemeBro
I still believe that in a setting that doesn't favor Deidara from the start Kakuzu could beat Deidara, but yeah, team 2 is winning this.

Deidara can handle Hidan easily enough, and Sasori has Kakuzu beat 1v1.

Q99
Kakuzu's badass and pretty solid against most foes, but Hidan is specialized against powerful foes he just needs to scratch like jinchuuriki- and one foe here is ranged while the other lacks blood.

He'd be much better off even against someone like Orochimaru.

socool8520
Hidan is the weak link and would ultimately cause them to lose. Sasori and Deidara have much better offense and defense as a team. I honestly think team 2 wins pretty easily considering Hidan is probably done quickly and Kakuzu will be double teamed.

Hanaoka
Well Sasori killed the old Kazekage, While Deidara defeated Gaara the Monster, I would say they both are more better.
Where Hidan lost to a Chuunin and Kakuzu killed by a Jounin.

The Big Man
Hidan and kakuzu easily, kakuzu's lightning will turn deidara's bombs into duds,and kakuzu's hearts can also fly
Hidan is immortal,so poison can't kill him and almost all of sasori's attacks are poison based, so hidan holds him off long enough for kakuzu to send one of his hearts to destroy sasori's core

The Big Man
Originally posted by Hanaoka
Well Sasori killed the old Kazekage, While Deidara defeated Gaara the Monster, I would say they both are more better.
Where Hidan lost to a Chuunin and Kakuzu killed by a Jounin.
Phhh.. so you're counting feats eh?
Sasori killed the old Kazekage,But Kakuzu killed ALL of takigakure's elders and survived a battle with hashirama
Deidara defeated Gaara the Monster,But Hidan KILLED Asuma

It only took Sakura and Chiyo to take out Sasori and only Sasuke to beat Deidara
,But it took Kakashi,Shikamaru,Choji,Ino,Naruto,Sai,Sakura and Yamato to take out the Zombie Twins

Bentley
Sasori solos.

Q99
Originally posted by The Big Man
Hidan and kakuzu easily, kakuzu's lightning will turn deidara's bombs into duds,and kakuzu's hearts can also fly

Since when can they fly?

Also, lightning only disable bombs that it hits. He likes to be tricky, so he'll still be effective.

He can do stuff like fly around on his bird, dodging, and throw bombs at Hidan and the non-lightning hearts.

Nope, plenty of Sasori's attacks would be dismembering and the like. They just have the *extra bonus* of poison.

Vs the Kazekage puppet, he yanks Hidan's scythe then crushes him/fills him with metal spikes/whatever.

Or just yanks the scythe and goes over to fight Kakuzu.

Vs his Dance of a Hundred Puppets, he'd just fill him with blades until he couldn't move.

Sasori his no blood to curse him with, so Hidan's not a major threat to him, and the Deidara/Sasori team is more maneuverable and has more 'numbers,' so they'll be better at calling the matchups.

TheAuraAngel
Phhh.. so you're counting feats eh?
Sasori killed the old Kazekage,But Kakuzu killed ALL of takigakure's elders and survived a battle with hashirama
Deidara defeated Gaara the Monster,But Hidan KILLED Asuma

It only took Sakura and Chiyo to take out Sasori and only Sasuke to beat Deidara
,But it took Kakashi,Shikamaru,Choji,Ino,Naruto,Sai,Sakura and Yamato to take out the Zombie Twins

What is so special about a Takigakure elder? And getting your ass kicked by Hashirama isn't really a feat.
Gaara would kill both Hidan and Asuma at the same time though so....point?

Shikamaru beat Hidan, Naruto beat Kakuzu. 2 to 3, Team 2 takes it.

And keep in mind, Chiyo and Sasuke are stronger than most of the names you mentioned(the only exceptions are Kakashi and maybe Yamato). Chiyo would have lost, Sasuke almost lost.

Q99
Yea, really. We know chakra and such goes down with age, and Takigakure is a minor village at that.

Conversely, the 3rd Kazekage was the strongest Sand kage ever.

---

On the list of names, I'll point out that Sai and Sakura did literally nothing in the fight, Yamato did almost nothing (half of a combo jutsu), and Ino and Choji still had gas in the tank (though weren't much use in the fight so far).

Really, it was mostly Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Naruto vs the zombie duo, with Choji and Ino helping doing some stalling.

With major help from Kakuzu. Don't forget that Asuma did slice off Hidan's head and if it wasn't for Kakuzu reattaching it, that'd pretty much be the end of it.

Deidara beat Gaara flat-out without any aid, and not even a super huge loadout of explosives.

The Big Man
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, really. We know chakra and such goes down with age, and Takigakure is a minor village at that.

Conversely, the 3rd Kazekage was the strongest Sand kage ever.

---

On the list of names, I'll point out that Sai and Sakura did literally nothing in the fight, Yamato did almost nothing (half of a combo jutsu), and Ino and Choji still had gas in the tank (though weren't much use in the fight so far).

Really, it was mostly Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Naruto vs the zombie duo, with Choji and Ino helping doing some stalling.

With major help from Kakuzu. Don't forget that Asuma did slice off Hidan's head and if it wasn't for Kakuzu reattaching it, that'd pretty much be the end of it.

Deidara beat Gaara flat-out without any aid, and not even a super huge loadout of explosives.
Gaara only lost that fight because he had to protect sunagakure

Also poisoning kakuzu is almost impossible since his body is just a large mass of threads

Also shikmaru tried to blow hidan to bits but it didnt work,so hidan's only weakness is having his limbs cut off and since hidan is fast enough to keep kakashi on the deffencive so I think he can doge the 3rd kazekage

The Big Man
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
One scratch is all it will take for Sasori to kill Kakuzu and he is skilled enough for that. And Hidan really has no chance against Deidara.
Kakuzu CANT get scratched because he has iron skin and his internal body is just a mass threads with no flesh

TheAuraAngel
Gaara only lost that fight because he had to protect sunagakure

Also poisoning kakuzu is almost impossible since his body is just a large mass of threads

Also shikmaru tried to blow hidan to bits but it didnt work,so hidan's only weakness is having his limbs cut off and since hidan is fast enough to keep kakashi on the deffencive so I think he can doge the 3rd kazekage

Which means he still lost. And remember, Deidara hadn't even used C4. Which would have killed Gaara.

I'd actually wager that Iron Sand would wreck whatever defenses he had. And Kakuzu visibly has blood, which is really all Sasori needs for him to have.

Are you reading the same manga as me?

http://i6.mangareader.net/naruto/339/naruto-6856.jpg

Hidan was visibly very ****ed up by his attack. He was out of the match, regardless of whether he was dead or not. A single explosion is all Deidara needs to use in order to knock him out.

Mind you, C4 could kill both of them at once. So yeah, that is the best choice.

The Big Man
Which means he still lost. And remember, Deidara hadn't even used C4. Which would have killed Gaara.

I'd actually wager that Iron Sand would wreck whatever defenses he had. And Kakuzu visibly has blood, which is really all Sasori needs for him to have.

Are you reading the same manga as me?

http://i6.mangareader.net/naruto/339/naruto-6856.jpg

Hidan was visibly very ****ed up by his attack. He was out of the match, regardless of whether he was dead or not. A single explosion is all Deidara needs to use in order to knock him out.

Mind you, C4 could kill both of them at once. So yeah, that is the best choice.
Oh sorry about that. the thing is ,i only only watch anime and in the anime they only showed hidan's head being separated so i presumed that the explosion only detroyed the threads holding hidan's head to his body

The Big Man
either way deidara will be too busy being chased by kakuzu's lightning heart to worry about hidan.
and about the blood thing, Kakuzu only has blood in his hearts the rest of him is tentacles. and i think it's going to be hard for sasori to hit 5 independently moving targets accurately in the heart.And his 100 puppet jutsu is useless.kakuzu can just burn them with a Fire+Air attack

TheAuraAngel
Deidara can use one explosion, heart is gone.

And considering Kakuzu's weakness is his hearts, Sasori shouldn't have much trouble. 3rd Kazekage being better than most/all of the masks.

Keep in mind, Hidan is worthless here. A single bomb from Deidara(and he is skilled enough for it) and Hidan is down. Team 1 is basically fighting 1 vs 2, that is how outmatched Hidan is.

ichigo12
Well, Sasori does have blood, in the chest were the heart is supposed to be. Hidan can get to it and then goodbye Sasori.

TheAuraAngel
Hidan will be blown to bits/buried under Iron Sand/dismembered before he can get to Sasori.

ichigo12
Kakuzu traps Sasori with his threads, while the hearts retain Deidara and Hidan takes Sasori blood, then all against Deidara and its over.

TheAuraAngel
Kakuzu will need time to separate from his hearts and he isn't going to be trapping Sasori with ease. Sasori is the strongest character in the thread. Course, Deidara could just C4 them both to Hell.

ichigo12
Kakuzu can separate from his hearts quickly, Kakuzu sends his threads underground while Hidan distratcts Sasori enough time to get him with the threads.

TheAuraAngel
I'd wager it takes longer for Kakuzu to separate his hearts than it does for Deidara and Sasori to bring out their stuff.

Mind you, Sasori isn't going to just stand there with a stupid look on his face. He can summon the 3rd Kazekage puppet, let it do it's big AoE attack, and if it so much as scratches either of them there down for the count.

ichigo12
But Sasori wouldn't know Kakuzu's itentions and would concentrate in Hidan.

TheAuraAngel
1. Sasori isn't stupid.

2. Hidan is lol. And Kakuzu tends to vary.

3. Sasori's AoE attack will hit both. Not that dodging is out of the question I suppose. Both are faster than Sakura, though probably not as skilled at dodging since that was her forte. In any event, C4 will end it if Sasori's poison doesn't.

ichigo12
If Deidara uses C4 he will kill Sasori too.

TheAuraAngel
Sasori does not breathe.

ichigo12
But he has openings, where the little bombs could easily enter.

TheAuraAngel
I guess the head would get blown up. But the rest of him is safe.

ichigo12
And what if the bombs destroy first his left side, destroying his ''heart'', there are a lot of probabilities.

socool8520
I really don't see how Hidan and kakauzu could possibly win this fight. Hidan has no long range attacks that I can think of which already put his team at a disadvantage. Both Sasori and Deidara have great long range techniques that can end a battle before kakazu and definitely before Hidan could get close enough to do damage.

ichigo12
Kakuzu is an especialist in tactics and he would find a use to Hidan.

ichigo12
Kakuzu is an specialist in tactics and he would find an use to Hidan.

ichigo12
Ups sorry for double post pls admin delete it :P

socool8520
There is no use, he gets blown up by deidara and becomes useless. I don't think he is as fast as sasuke to dodge the bombs continuously. plus kakazu would have a hard time on his own against Sasori's onslaught of puppets to be worrying about Hidan. and all this would be happening from a distance that Hidan and Kakuza couldn't clear.

ichigo12
Sasoris puppets arent strong, the hearts of Kakuzu with their teamwork would easily take them off.

socool8520
I think Deidara finishes Hidan before kakuza gets to the real Sasori, and then he has two peple to deal with. Also, his poisoned needles technique may be able to get to his hearts and weaken him.

ichigo12
He can become hard before any explosion or poisonous needles.

socool8520
I'm pretty sure enough explosions can blow up stone. Just sayin

ichigo12
You think that Kakuzu would let himself get bombarded so easily?

socool8520
of course not but two S-ranked ninja against one, both with long range attack power is gonna be too much for him.

ichigo12
He would use Hidan's inmortal curse to defend himself evil face

socool8520
How would he do that?

ichigo12
To defend himself against poisonous attaks and some little bombs, I dont think Deidara would start immediately with the greater bombs.

socool8520
To defend himself against poisonous attaks and some little bombs, I dont think Deidara would start immediately with the greater bombs.

Against two individuals he knows to be a threat? Of course he would. And it would take to bi of a bomb to blow him to bits.

pym-ftw
Team kakuzu with ease.

Better aoe and better speed feats

Q99
Sasori's iron sand is great AoE and defense against AoE, and Deidara's got the second beast AoE in Akatsuki behind Pain.

Speed? Hidan's the slowest-attacking Akatsuki, and Deidara can fly around.

ichigo12
Kakuzu would use his long range mode to deflect Deidaras bomb, slowly he traps Didara in his threads and kill him, Hidan was only distracting Sasori, then both of them finish him.

TheAuraAngel
Sasori is far better equipped to multitask than Kakuzu. Hidan won't be a distraction.

Q99
Kakuzu would use his long range mode to deflect Deidaras bomb, slowly he traps Didara in his threads and kill him, Hidan was only distracting Sasori, then both of them finish him.

Kakuzu could keep Deidara at bay for awhile, but Deidara's fast and hard to trap.

And Hidan can't distract Sasori worth jack. Iron sand, grab his scythe, then pound him into the ground and maybe slap a seal on him. Double-team Kakuzu.

ichigo12
Damn, why Hidan is so worthless, poor Kakuzu, if I was Kakuzu I would already cut Hidans head and burrow it in the ground xD

Q99
Damn, why Hidan is so worthless, poor Kakuzu, if I was Kakuzu I would already cut Hidans head and burrow it in the ground xD

Hidan is very specific-purpose.

I mean, if you could get a drop of Madara's blood, he could kill Madara.

Think of him almost like a jutsu for Kakuzu to use ^^

ichigo12
A worthless ''justu'' against Sasori and Deidara though erm
I thought that Kakuzu and Hidan was the 2nd strongest team after Pain and Konan sad

Q99
Yea, especially Sasori.

I think they're the weakest team ^^;

Pain and Konan
then Itachi and Kisame
then Sasori and Deidara (or alternatively, Sasori and Orochimaru)
then Kakuzu and Hidan

TheAuraAngel
Yeah that is pretty much how the teams rank. No inclusion of Deidara and Tobi I see. stick out tongue

And the weakest team based on showings is clearly White Zetsu and Black Zetsu.

Nephthys
Deidara and Tobi were barely a team. Tobi just ran away and did comedy schtick the whole time.

Damborgson
Hidan's cool but he's useless against Deidara. After Deidara blows him to bits he can help sasori against Kakuzu. If he needs help.

5 mask demons? 100 puppets :P

Q99

And the weakest team based on showings is clearly White Zetsu and Black Zetsu.

Depends on if we count all the White Zetsus ^^

socool8520
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, especially Sasori.

I think they're the weakest team ^^;

Pain and Konan
then Itachi and Kisame
then Sasori and Deidara (or alternatively, Sasori and Orochimaru)
then Kakuzu and Hidan

I agree with this. And honestly, Hidan is the weak link that makes that team the weakest.

ichigo12
Yea Kakuzu is an elite, how would it be Kakuzu teamed up with Itachi.
(Itachi is strong enough to prevent Kakuzu from killing him, anyways Itachi is calmed and doesnt bother, so Kakuzu wouldnt have a reason from killing him). Those two would be instopabble!

JackSThor
You guys all miss the point. This is a team fight. Kakuza and Hidan are so far the only team who's ability compliments each other and can fight in a team. Every other team prefer to work alone and their jutsu don't even help each other. And we all see throughout the narutoverse how teamwork is the best. There teamwork is baddass anough that they needed to seperate kakuza and hidan.

We all see how Hidan can't get sasori, but what about deidara? All kakuza needs to do is spam a lot of AOE jutsu chasing deidara, hidan pops out of a large explsion and kills deidara that one of thier signature team move. Something no other teams has. No super big explosion because deidara risk injuring is partner Sasori, Sasori can;t get close because of all the AOE justu that kakuza keeps spaming. bomb are rendered useless as they are triggered or is destroyed by kakuza jutsu, sasori range is not as far as kakuza, he does not need to move since his heart does all the moving and he can just keep spamming jutsu aorud him so no one gets close. Hidan's slow speed is over come by the element of surprise he gain since he can just run around in kakuzu's jutsu. Sasori's poision is useless against hidan, hidan can be poison but won;t suffer from any effect. Hidan has shown to be able to function with just a head.Poison are therefore ineffective since poision shutdown bodily function and hidan doesn't need any to live.

In the end team 1 wins. Even if Deidara use C4 everyone will be killed but hidan. yeah he might just be a severed head left but still alive. and if team one has 1 person alive while team 2 is all dead TEAM 1 WIN!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.