Tounament Part 1- Droids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesterTheFool
Decided to redo this cause i messed up on last one. This is part of a very large tournament. The top driod moves onto next round. This is by far the smallest of the brackets.

R2D2
vs
T3M4

HK47
vs
HK50

4-LOM
vs
Magnaguard

IG-88
vs
OOM-9

IG-72
vs
Droideka

Remote
vs
GO-TO

Tangible God
R2 woops T3. No one can say otherwise.

I'd give HK-47 the win, only due to his originality. As far as I know, the 50's are just as good as him. As far as I know.

I don't know who 4-LOM is.

From what I remember of Galactic Battlegrounds, OOM-9 was a commander, so he doesn't fair well against a Bounty Hunter Droid.

I don't anything about IG-72.

GO-TO. Honestly, a cutting laser against GO-TO?

truejedi
T3 beats R2, as he uses blasters or special droid fighting weapons, and r-2 just has a laser.

Take HK-47, because i never see an HK 50 actually do anything but lose...

IG 88 MURDERS Oom-9 (BTW, HOW MANY of IG-88 are there?)

I don't know IG-72 either

Go-To knocks off remote.

Tangible God
You think R2's extreme durability and status of just shy of Chuck Norris will lose to T3's game mechanics-based, optional weaponry/participation/skills?

Yeah, me either.

truejedi
well no, not if you can use the Chuck Norris Factor, but if you throw that in there, R2 >sidous too... He can't be killed.

Tangible God
I consider Palpatine to be the same as Chuck Norris. Only because if he kept up the Lightning barrage against Mace, his "force mask" would have melted down to a face befitting a god with a beard that cuts through adamantium. Which is why Palpatine>Revan and Bane. Take that Great Vengeance's/Nebaris' beliefs.

JesterTheFool
Go to answers.com type in list of star wars characters and u will find IG-72 and for the how many IG-88s there are theres just one of evrything in the bracket

Tangible God
Well actually, if I want to know anything about Star Wars, I go to Wookiepedia.

JesterTheFool
can we plz get back to the bracket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.