Orion w/Astrol Harness vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Fight takes place on earth, who takes it?

Priest
Sentry

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

vansonbee
Sentry

vlaaad12345
Sentry gets a beating.

fangirl101
Orion beats Sentry sensless.

kakuzu
Orion will probably win. Sentry is to nice. If you change it to Orion just killed his wife maybe he'd stand a chance but Sentry loses.

iceman24567
Sentry loses.

Harbinger
Orion.

beast1234
they strength seem to be equal but orion fighting skills are superior which will give him the edge

quanchi112
Originally posted by beast1234
they strength seem to be equal but orion fighting skills are superior which will give him the edge I think Orion seems to have equal strength to Superman while Sentry is slightly above both imo.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think Orion seems to have equal strength to Superman while Sentry is slightly above both imo.
What makes you think that Sentry is stronger then Superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
What makes you think that Sentry is stronger then Superman? WW Hulk battle.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Estacado
What makes you think that Sentry is stronger then Superman? Definately not feats.

Estacado
WW Hulk battle.
KK thanks.

tkitna
Sentry

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Definately not feats. You still havent given me feats to suggest Superman is stronger than Sentry.

beast1234
oh yes quanchi112 i almost forget that battle he had with the green scar hulk so yeah sentry is stronger than orion but orion is more skilled fighter.

The Great Galen
In terms of strength...well Senty has had problems with airplanes and Namor. Supes punches were stated as being able to destroy dwarf planets...Sentrys fight with WWH barly destroyed a city lol.

Priest
Originally posted by The Great Galen
In terms of strength...well Senty has had problems with airplanes
How many times do people have to explain to you what really went on there?

and Namor.
Where did this happen. Sounds like PIS.
A pannel of Setnry getting punch does not count.

Supes punches were stated as being able to destroy dwarf
planets...
Sentry on Pannel has destroyed planetS when fighting Genis.

Sentrys fight with WWH barly destroyed a city lol.
What does that have to do with anything?

comicfan11
Orion ftw

The Great Galen
To bad that striking power wasnt around agaisnt WWH, Supes has rocked skyfathers with his fist...Sentry made Namor only fall back a couple feat.

Priest
To bad that striking power wasnt around agaisnt WWH, Supes has rocked skyfathers with his fist...Sentry made Namor only fall back a couple feat.
Sentry is straight up ordered to hold back by IronMan, and Carol when he fights.
Sentry would trash Namor and u know it roll eyes (sarcastic)
Anywayz , u have a scan or a issue number of this so i can debunk it?

The Great Galen
Im getting on it, I doubt its in the namor respect thread but im checking it out.

Allankles
The WWH fight didn't demonstrate that Setry is stronger than Supes, what fight were you reading? There was a lot energy radiation damage around them because of Sentry but it was hardly a strength feat. Rushing at Hulk at high velocity and trading blows with him doesn't prove much. What it does prove is that he is more durable than She Hulk, Ares, Ben and an off guard Strange nothing more. Trading blows with WWH wouldn't be much of a problem for Superman, he is far more durable than the guys WWH was putting down with one or two blows. And can certainly take more than what Sentry endured

tkitna
Originally posted by Allankles
Trading blows with WWH wouldn't be much of a problem for Superman, he is far more durable than the guys WWH was putting down with one or two blows. And can certainly take more than what Sentry endured

I'll believe this when Superman wakes up from the beating that Atlas just gave him.

vlaaad12345
Superman as far as I know was cut off from his power source when fighting atlas and atlas has do with magic I believe...so did sentry suddenly develop sun blocking and magic powers?

tkitna
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Superman as far as I know was cut off from his power source when fighting atlas and atlas has do with magic I believe...so did sentry suddenly develop sun blocking and magic powers?

I bought the two issues with Superman fighting Atlas and I dont remember if he was cut off from his power source (i'm taking you meant the sun), but it sure looked like it was daylight out. I would seriously have to reread them though. After the second book in which Atlas won, Krypto showed up at the end and thats just too dumb for me so I dropped it before I could even give it a chance. Thing about Sentry, he doesnt have the issues with magic and so forth. He's nuts though, so I guess it evens out.

Question, if Superman fights at nighttime, is he depowered?

vlaaad12345
He stores power so no hes not depowered,from what I can tell his power is being blocked as in even though its daylight the sun isn't giving him any power.

Allankles
Originally posted by tkitna
I bought the two issues with Superman fighting Atlas and I dont remember if he was cut off from his power source (i'm taking you meant the sun), but it sure looked like it was daylight out. I would seriously have to reread them though. After the second book in which Atlas won, Krypto showed up at the end and thats just too dumb for me so I dropped it before I could even give it a chance. Thing about Sentry, he doesnt have the issues with magic and so forth. He's nuts though, so I guess it evens out.

Question, if Superman fights at nighttime, is he depowered?

Supes beat Atlas later but as Vlad has said in that fight magic was being used to block Supes access to the sun so he was fighting with the power in his cells alone and the additional benefits of the sun were being interrupted with magic.

Krypto wasn't being exposed the same magical interference so he was able to have his usual power level and that's why he hurt Atlas.

At night time he still has access to solar radiation but Supes stores his energy in his cells (anyway) hence the reason why he was still able to fight Atlas, but the issue is Sunlight gives him a constant supply of power, so he is able to sustain a high level of activity for a very long time. It also enables him to heal very quickly.

He can survive without food or drink (since he's a cosmic being) as long as he has solar radiation.

quanchi112
In terms of strength...well Senty has had problems with airplanes and Namor. Supes punches were stated as being able to destroy dwarf planets...Sentrys fight with WWH barly destroyed a city lol. Prime and Ion barely destroyed a cemetery. Ill throw this horrible argument right back at you. You seem very ignorant here and are leaving out a whole lot of context as usual.

To bad that striking power wasnt around agaisnt WWH, Supes has rocked skyfathers with his fist...Sentry made Namor only fall back a couple feat. Which skyfathers?

The Great Galen
Prime and Ion barely destroyed a cemetery. Ill throw this horrible argument right back at you. You seem very ignorant here and are leaving out a whole lot of context as usual.

Which skyfathers?

Says the guy who claimed thanos stalemated Odin Happy Dance

quanchi112
Says the guy who claimed thanos stalemated Odin Happy Dance Thanos was losing,but it ended in a stalemate. Thats all true. wink

The Great Galen
You mean the fight got interrupted, yeah that sounds about right. wink

quanchi112
You mean the fight got interrupted, yeah that sounds about right. wink Yeah,so it ended in a stalemate. stick out tongue

Great showing for Thanos' durability.

tkitna

I'm begging somebody to please post the scans of this suppossed Namor/Sentry fight or at least give me the issue number to whatever book this was in.

From the props people are giving Namor, theres no way in hell this can be the Invaders/Avengers book so I must be missing a Sentry appearance somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.