The Lizard VS. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Logan, all day and night.

namorsubby
reasons?

emporerpants
aren't the reasons wolverine wins obvious enough? what with the awesome fighting skills, healing factor, adamantium claws, etc. the lizard wouldn't be able to put him down.

namorsubby
Originally posted by emporerpants
aren't the reasons wolverine wins obvious enough? what with the awesome fighting skills, healing factor, adamantium claws, etc. the lizard wouldn't be able to put him down.

lizard is faster(always stated either on par or faster than spidey). the lizard is stronger(12 tons). he also has an impressive healing factor(no, not just limbs), not saying it's on par with logan's, but it is really good. plus his skin's pretty durable in the first place. it's bullet-proof and somewhat flame resistant. spidey has hurt his hands punching him in the face.not arguing that his claws couldn't pierce him though, just so everyone knows.lizard's tail can literally turn concrete into dust.i think his tail could KO him.

i think curt takes the majority.

namorsubby
endurance/ apathy for pain(suffered "fatal" slashes to the neck and thrown off a high building):
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/VFX-SensationalSpider-Man24-022.jpg

power(demolishes a city street):
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/SpectacularSpider-Manv21308.jpg

healing factor(like i said, i'm not saying his is better):
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/Spider-Man001_15.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/Spider-Man001_17.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/Spider-Man001_21.jpg

oh, and those last scans were the one time were he was displayed being pierced by bullets, which is not so bad, since it gave him a good HF feat.

edit:

lizard has spidey speed:

"As the Lizard he has superhuman strength (enabling him to lift/press 12 tons), speed, agility, and reflexes equaling that of Spider-Man"

Starscream M
lizard might take 2 or 3, but Logan wins majority

namorsubby
eh, not bad.

i say lizard 6 or 7/10 though

redhotrash
Didnt Lizard recently get the crap beat out him badly by Black Cat?

guy222
logan

namorsubby
Originally posted by redhotrash
Didnt Lizard recently get the crap beat out him badly by Black Cat? black cat was superhuman then,she was vastly empowerd/enraged by the rock of life, and they were deadlocked until curt saw his son get shot and it distracted him. even so, he was fine at the end. she knocked him of a building and he hit the ground, hard. he was undetered though.

Placidity
Lizard. Spiderman with an insane HF minus SS, webbing and slightly less agility.

tkitna
How can Lizard put Logan down?

This is spite in my opinion.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna

This is spite in my opinion.

Almost.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine.

Wei Phoenix
Adamantium is stronger than bullets. Bullets may not affect him, but I'm so sure his claws will. Logan is the better and more experienced fighter.

namorsubby
didn't i say from the beginning that i wasn't using that to..............here:

"it's bullet-proof and somewhat flame resistant. spidey has hurt his hands punching him in the face.not arguing that his claws couldn't pierce him though, just so everyone knows."

Wei Phoenix
Yeah but Spidey's fists aren't reinforced with adamantium.

namorsubby

This is spite in my opinion. not so at all. logan's HF and skill is all he has on lizard. his HF wouldn't stop him from being KOed.

i'm not saying spidey is all that, or attempting to persuade anyone with "abc logic", just so everyone knows...........but the guy has pounded and outmanuevered spidey more than a couple of times. even though spidey has adjusted to him and learned over the years.......he still has problems beating him everytime they engage. i don't ever remember him even getting a decisive victory against him. i don't think that indicates wolverine owning him to the point where it would be spite. that is, of course, just my opinion.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah but Spidey's fists aren't reinforced with adamantium. i said i wasn't using that to say he couldn't cut him. from the very beginning. just stating general attributes of the lizard:

Wei Phoenix
is this berserker Wolverine or the great fighter that actually thinks before he strikes?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Placidity
Lizard. Spiderman with an insane HF minus SS, webbing and slightly less agility. pretty much agreed.

that's a pretty short, sweet, sum up of it all. except he's spidey + great HF,stronger - webbing,SS.

they're speed/agility has been so very closely matched over the years. and spidey has a spider-sense. so idk

namorsubby
is this berserker Wolverine or the great fighter that actually thinks before he strikes? the real wolverine. the fighter.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by namorsubby
i said i wasn't using that to say he couldn't cut him. from the very beginning. just stating general attributes of the lizard:

I wasn't saying that you said that. I was saying that he would feel no pain from striking him with his bare fists.

namorsubby
oh. okay.

i guess i should stop ASSumming.laughing

namorsubby
pretty much agreed.

that's a pretty short, sweet, sum up of it all. except he's spidey + great HF,stronger - webbing,SS.

they're speed/agility has been so very closely matched over the years. and spidey has a spider-sense. so idk forgot more durable.

Wei Phoenix
the real wolverine. the fighter.

Well than lizard is in trouble because the real one is a master of all martial arts and actually thinks before swinging. He'll more than likely counter most of his moves. This will be extremely hard for Lizard to win.

tkitna
not so at all. logan's HF and skill is all he has on lizard. his HF wouldn't stop him from being KOed.

Did you forget about the foot long adamantium claws he has.

Lets see, greater skill, longer and sharper claws, and a greater healing factor (not to mention an adamantium skeleton to go along with it). Yeah, I cant see Lizard taking even one.

namorsubby
i'm gonna try a neater way of arranging my points to more effectively debate.

i think lizard will take a small majority in this bout because:

1.he is faster than wolverine. he is always stated as at least equivalent to spidey in speed. and he could be even faster, seeing as he has outmanuvered spidey a few timees before when spidey has his sense to aid the speed/agility. i know some may argue wolverine is just as fast or close to spidey, but i'd have to disagree. at least on a average showing.

2. lizard can take punishment.he has a great healing factor. slashes to the thoart, being tossed off high buildings, literally being dismembered by shots, johnny storms heat blasts, being impaled.......he's healed from these in no time.

note: i am in no way trying to say lizard's HF is on par with wolverine.

3. lizard has 12 ton lifting strength and a tail described as much more powerful than any other asset of his. his tail has crushed/hurt everything i've seen it smack. it turns concrete to dust. i think he could KO wolverine with it. he could at least BFR him with it.

note: i know wolverine has been displayed as withstanding crazy head trauma with no KO, but IMO it's just a misconception that was derived from his healing factor. a HF has nothing to do with how durable wolverine is. besides it's not the norm anyway from what i've seen.

4. his showings with spider-man. you don't have to acknowledge this. and i know it's in a sense "abc logic". but his showings with spider-man do somewhat sway me to his favor.

everything said is strictly IMO. it seems i arouse many by seeming too
sure or smug about what i say. i believe what i've said, but i do reconsider when i feel appropriate data has been brought to my attention.

edit:

just to add. i don't think wolverine would be dealing punishment that lizard couldn't heal from........due to his speed/agility. even slicing of an arm or slashing his throat clean open won't deter him at all. he can take a lot......and i'm not sure he'd have to take much with spidey speed

namorsubby
Did you forget about the foot long adamantium claws he has.

Lets see, greater skill, longer and sharper claws, and a greater healing factor (not to mention an adamantium skeleton to go along with it). Yeah, I cant see Lizard taking even one. seriously? not one? so what's your view on spidey vs wolverine? just to sort of gauge where we're at here.

i thought the claws went without saying.....that's what i didn't state them as an edge.

namorsubby
Well than lizard is in trouble because the real one is a master of all martial arts and actually thinks before swinging. He'll more than likely counter most of his moves. This will be extremely hard for Lizard to win. his skill won't cancel out lizard's speed/agility advantage IMO. it would give him more opportunity to deal damage on this guy who moves with the speed of spidey.........but not more than he can heal from IMO.

Wei Phoenix
after a few hits he'll begin to adapt to his fighting style and be able to counter accordingly. Speed means nothing if you're predictable. The speed difference isn't that great either where it makes Logan look slow.

Endrict Nuul
I will like to see Lizard take hits from the Hulk and walk away.

tkitna
seriously? not one? so what's your view on spidey vs wolverine? just to sort of gauge where we're at here.

i thought the claws went without saying.....that's what i didn't state them as an edge.

Spidey versus Wolverine? Spidey is class 25 and faster than Wolverine (in my opinion and not by a lot), but what can he do to down Wolverine? As much as I hate to argue for the Mutant Midget, but he's taken shots from class 100 heros without being KO'd. Do I agree with it,,,,not even close, but I suppose we are made to accept it. The Lizard has a few decent healing feats, but I wonder how he'd heal without a head?

namorsubby
after a few hits he'll begin to adapt to his fighting style and be able to counter accordingly. Speed means nothing if you're predictable. The speed difference isn't that great either where it makes Logan look slow. i understand. still don't think he's fast enough to deal more damage than lizard can heal from and continue with. just my opinion though.

namorsubby
i try not to critisize some of wolverine "higher end" showings......but really.

lizard could survive and regenerate........he'd definitely be KOed.

that is unless hulk like punched his head off.he's not made of adamantium you knowlaughing

namorsubby
Spidey versus Wolverine? Spidey is class 25 and faster than Wolverine (in my opinion and not by a lot), but what can he do to down Wolverine? As much as I hate to argue for the Mutant Midget, but he's taken shots from class 100 heros without being KO'd. Do I agree with it,,,,not even close, but I suppose we are made to accept it. The Lizard has a few decent healing feats, but I wonder how he'd heal without a head? lol. so wolverine has enough speed to chop spidey's, and therefore lizard's, head off? i don't think so. not happening.

he could take limbs. he could slash. but that wouldn't put lizard down. a guy this fast isn't gonna be chopped up by wolverine.spidey never has been when they fought.

as for the wolvie resisting KO's thing. i believe i addressed that. like i said, it's not the norm for him anyway. and highly questionable.

Wei Phoenix
i understand. still don't think he's fast enough to deal more damage than lizard can heal from and continue with. just my opinion though.

It's not about speed and agility. Skill and accuracy can trump speed. The same way Cyclops is able to tag Quicksilver and Deathstroke tags Flash. If you can anticipate their next move then you can counter and capitalize.

tkitna
lol. so wolverine has enough speed to chop spidey's, and therefore lizard's, head off? i don't think so. not happening.

I agree with you,,,,,if they ran away. Are you telling me that Wolverine isnt going to get any shots in?

So let me get this right, Wolverine could take limbs, but not their head? Ok then.

Ummm, did you ever think Spidey may not have been chopped up because he's one of Marvels flagship characters? As for the Lizard, you listed healing feats like coming back from being impailed, a slit throat, almost being dismembered by shots, etc,,,,. If the Lizards so damn fast, how did these things happen to him or who did these things?

I dont like it either.

namorsubby
I agree with you,,,,,if they ran away. Are you telling me that Wolverine isnt going to get any shots in?

So let me get this right, Wolverine could take limbs, but not their head? Ok then.

Ummm, did you ever think Spidey may not have been chopped up because he's one of Marvels flagship characters? As for the Lizard, you listed healing feats like coming back from being impailed, a slit throat, almost being dismembered by shots, etc,,,,. If the Lizards so damn fast, how did these things happen to him or who did these things?

I dont like it either. i was saying wolverine could do all those things because lizard could heal from them..........not because i think that's what he'd deal to him in a fight.

he's not chopping up someone with spider-man speed. that's basically a garantee.

so the reason why wolverine didn't gut spidey all those times is because he's popular.laughing

........so it had nothing to do with his speed,right? just bad writing? come on.

lizard knows he has a healing factor.and he was distracted everytime something like that happened. except for with spidey........who accidently impaled him.........it didin't help, but it's understandable. spidey's speed is comparable.

i never said wolverine isn't going to get shots in. if fact, i think he'd get more shots in than if he was fighting spidey, but not shots that will stop him from fighting, like dismembering him or taking his head off............and honestly it's either that or nothing really.he's not strong enough to Ko him. but like i said.......he never cut up spidey in a fight.

were you saying that spidey/lizard could only avoid getting their heads chopped off if they ran away? not like by just dazzling him?

edit:

i don't really like using those spidey/wolverine fights as example now that i think of them.............but what the hell.

namorsubby
It's not about speed and agility. Skill and accuracy can trump speed. The same way Cyclops is able to tag Quicksilver and Deathstroke tags Flash. If you can anticipate their next move then you can counter and capitalize. deathstroke's brain moves way faster than everyone else's........including wolverine.that's why he can do that

cyclops has a fast beam coming out of his eyes and experienece with homing it, that's why he can do that(i guess)

Wei Phoenix
Batman has hit flash as well.

namorsubby
come on. i'm a pretty big batman fan.......but come on.

my guess is even though logan isn't a mindless rampager this fight. it would devolve into somewhat of a savage brawl, considering these 2 characters.but lizard is faster, and has that tail. so i think he'd take the upperhand.

Wei Phoenix
Batman didn't hit with speed it was with skill and anticipation. Although his tail is strong, it's not stronger than adamantium which means his body won't take severe damage.

namorsubby
he doesn't need to severely damage logan......he'd just heal anyway. but that tails gonna either KO or BFR eventually. just how many times he could smack logan upside the head with that tail of his is anyone's guess too........he never had a problem tagging spidey with it.

Wei Phoenix
but his skull is reinforced with adamantium so it would be very resistant to damage from his tail. I don't think it has enough force to BFR him.

Jugglenaut

lizard has 12 ton lifting strength and a tail described as much more powerful than any other asset of his. his tail has crushed/hurt everything i've seen it smack. it turns concrete to dust. i think he could KO wolverine with it. he could at least BFR him with it.

Lizard is more like a class 20ish character. If Connors can casually beat the shit out of Spiderman using only his tail, how the **** does Logan resist getting KOed?

namorsubby
he also threw spidey about half a mile the first time he used his tail on him.

just saying

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/AmazingSpiderman006-09.jpg

namorsubby
but his skull is reinforced with adamantium so it would be very resistant to damage from his tail. I don't think it has enough force to BFR him. he threw spidey half a mile when he was holding his tail with a 10 ton grip. he could BFR logan.

Placidity
I can't believe I reading BS arguments like Batman being able to hit Flash. PIS Anyone?

And the only reason that Wolverine wasn't KO'ed by the Hulk besides major PIS, is that he has an adamantium skeleton that prevented all his bones from turning into dust - not because he's HF is uber enough to withstand Hulk-level blows.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Lizard is more like a class 20ish character. If Connors can casually beat the shit out of Spiderman using only his tail, how the **** does Logan resist getting KOed?

Because Adamantium is stronger than Spidey's body. It's like armor within his body. Trust me I'm not a wolverine or batman fanboy. I hate both with a passion but I can't be biased against anyone in a fight. I truly wish the Lizard could beat his ass 10/10. Anyone that beats those two are good in my book.

namorsubby
wolveine has examples of being KO by much less force. those higher end showings aren't usual.

Battlehammer
I can't believe I reading BS arguments like Batman being able to hit Flash. PIS Anyone?

And the only reason that Wolverine wasn't KO'ed by the Hulk besides major PIS, is that he has an adamantium skeleton that prevented all his bones from turning into dust - not because he's HF is uber enough to withstand Hulk-level blows.

actaully your 100% incorrect.

Logan healing factor is strong enough to withstand hulk level belows and I have massive amounts of evidences to support this.

Battlehammer
oh and wolverine wins this hands down. He more skilled by far, has greater stamina and superior damage out put and healing factor.

vansonbee
This fight could go either way. Lizard can win by Knocking out Logan or BFR.

Logan of course can get hurt my slashes or bites.

snyper1982
Superman wins. big grin

Battlehammer
..........lizard is gunna some how KO an opponet when can easily cleave his head off, and who has superior healing, fighting skills,tactic's, and experiences................

also how can lizard bfr wolverine?

emporerpants
meh, lizard is impressive, but he still gets killed by wolvie before he's able to bfr him or knock him out.

redhotrash
Wolverine removes Lizard's tail like a sadistic kid in South Florida. I cant see Lizard taking more than 2 wins out of 10 here.

Placidity
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Logan healing factor is strong enough to withstand hulk level belows and I have massive amounts of evidences to support this.

I gave two reasons - PIS or Adamantium.

Lets assume you have your evidence. Do you honestly believe that Wolverine's bones (without adamantium) will not break in almost every place after receiving a full power punch from the Hulk?

namorsubby
spidey was tossed half a mile holding lizard tail with a 10 ton grip. he could easily BFR wolverine.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/AmazingSpiderman006-09.jpg

namorsubby
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Logan healing factor is strong enough to withstand hulk level belows and I have massive amounts of evidences to support this. healing factor and durability are 2 entirely different things. you're mistaken.

namorsubby
Wolverine removes Lizard's tail like a sadistic kid in South Florida. I cant see Lizard taking more than 2 wins out of 10 here. you know how fast lizard can regrow a tail?

and like i said. he has spidey speed. you've never seen wolverine chop up spidey.......and you never will. he's not chopping up anyone with that level of speed/agility

namorsubby
Originally posted by emporerpants
meh, lizard is impressive, but he still gets killed by wolvie before he's able to bfr him or knock him out. lizard's not dying from anything besides decapitation or dismemeberment of some kind on a large scale.and like i said, wolvie's not just gonna slice up someone with that level of speed/agility.........this has been proven.

i doubt wolverine would do more than a few slashes here and there........only because lizard is less concerned about evading then spidey. his tail could KO a wolverine on an average showing......and he could definitely BFR him.

redhotrash
Spider-Man's agility is backed by his mind. Lizard is more like fighting a wild animal, which Wolverine can handle easily. Lizard loses all day here.

Battlehammer
I gave two reasons - PIS or Adamantium.

Lets assume you have your evidence. Do you honestly believe that Wolverine's bones (without adamantium) will not break in almost every place after receiving a full power punch from the Hulk?

why it pis? becuases you dislike it? It very much part of wolverines character and he done so repeatedly for well over a decade.

Logan has shownnrepeatedly to take hulk level attacks in bone claws form and get back right up to fight some more. His body instantly heals the damage to his bones.

Battlehammer

namorsubby
Spider-Man's agility is backed by his mind. Lizard is more like fighting a wild animal, which Wolverine can handle easily. Lizard loses all day here. lizard as of now has connor intellect. he hardly ever was savage minded anyway.

namorsubby

tkitna
There is just no way for the Lizard to win. I've accepted it, now its time for everybody else to do so.

Phantom Zone
You know what. Wolverine maybe able to take class 100 shots but I don't think he can take class 10 shots indefintley. I think im still verging on Wolverine but I don't think you're making a badcase namorsubby.

tkitna
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You know what. Wolverine maybe able to take class 100 shots but I don't think he can take class 10 shots indefintley. I think im still verging on Wolverine but I don't think you're making a badcase namorsubby.

So the Lizard is going to hit him indefinetly?

Come on Phantom, your fueling the fire.

namorsubby
thank you phantomzone.

on an average day, i think wolverine loses.i am well aware that wolverine has a somewhat more than a few showings that that are quite..........i guess i'll use "atonishing"..........and that if you were going to base your decision solely off of those showings this would be a no brainer, but i'm going off of what i know for sure about both characters, what logan most often is potrayed as, and what each are generally considered.

it is definitely fair to say that spidey on average is more than a little faster/more agile than logan. that means so is lizard.

it is definitely not streching the truth to say logan could be KOed/BFRed by a faster opponent with a 12ton lifting strength and a tail described as his post powerful weapon by far(in other words, more than lifting strength, or 12 tons). a tail that tossed a 10 tonner hanging on for dear life a half mile away.

it is fair to say that since logan has been shown being KOed by less force in th past and some of his more extravangant durability showings are not very prevelent that he could in fact by Koed by lizard's tail.

it's not unreasonable to conclude that if someone with comparable speed/agility has faced wolverine before without ever suffering an amount of damage that could even come close to killing lizard due to their speed/agility, that the lizard would do the same.

namorsubby
There is just no way for the Lizard to win. I've accepted it, now its time for everybody else to do so. that is just untrue. i know who wolverine is, and saying he loses this match doesn't implicate a lack on knowledge on him. saying the lizard has no way to win at all however could suggest the same in reverse though.

saying that this is just a matter of "acceptance" leads me to believe that you are implying that one who doesn't agree with you is operating off of something besides logic and reasoning.......maybe something like bias and favortism. i don't appreciate that notion. maybe they just have more knowledge than usual concerning said character and although it would be against the norm to support a character of such stature and reputation vs a character like wolverine, they have chosen to do so because they feel apathy towards what others would think or say?

Phantom Zone
So the Lizard is going to hit him indefinetly?

Come on Phantom, your fueling the fire.

Not really. To be fair there is evidence that Lizard is faster than Spiderman and he has a very good HF, this fight is going to last a long time. However I think in the long run Lizards is going to end up worse.

it's not unreasonable to conclude that if someone with comparable speed/agility has faced wolverine before without ever suffering an amount of damage that could even come close to killing lizard due to their speed/agility, that the lizard would do the same.

Talking about Spiderman? Hmmm the problem is Spiderman is fatser than Wolverine but Wolverine still manhandles him. Actually in hindsight even if Lizard is slightly faster than Spiderman im not sure if its going to make that much difference but of course his HF will....hmmm...im gonna look at his respect thread.

namorsubby
spidey is a fool when it comes to fighting. he's never serious. he's never ruthless.he's never giving all he's got. wolverine is all of the above and trained and skilled. that's why he can deal with spidey.......IMO more effectively than lizard. especially a lizard that is not just a savage beast.

spidey still never sustained damage that could ever come close to killing lizard in a fight with wolverine due to his speed/agility though, and since lizard is at least equal to him in speed/agility, i would assume that he wouldn't either.

Phantom Zone
spidey is a fool when it comes to fighting. he's never serious. he's never ruthless.he's never giving all he's got. wolverine is all of the above and trained and skilled. that's why he can deal with spidey.......IMO more effectively than lizard. especially a lizard that is not just a savage beast.

I think thats a good point, but bear in mind hes also hes not as well trained as Wolverine.

spidey still never sustained damage that could ever come close to killing lizard in a fight with wolverine due to his speed/agility though, and since lizard is at least equal to him in speed/agility, i would assume that he wouldn't either.

To be fair I think thats because Wolverine was holding back. Wolverine has stabbed an upraded Spiderman but did it in a way which didn'y kill him.

tkitna
The thing about Spiderman is that he has to beat the Lizard with force. Wolverine has weapons. I also agree that Spiderman usually looks like a scared chump when he and Wolverine go at it.

Oh well, I just cant accept that the Lizard can beat Wolverine. I dont even like Wolverine, but I have to take him in this battle. Maybe the Lizard can win. I dont care enough about it to continue. Good posting gents.

namorsubby
thank you.

just to be clear, i certainly don't think wolverine isn't capable of taking this match. i mean it's not like he's much slower, and his technique/skill is not to be compared. one shot to the head and he could end it, although i'll admit i don't think it's likely with a charcter of that speed, i would never go as far as to say he absolutely couldn't do it.plus logan's HF is pretty much unparalled. curt's teeth/claws are virtually a non-factor here, that's why i've neglected to mention them.

tdazz
spidey was tossed half a mile holding lizard tail with a 10 ton grip. he could easily BFR wolverine.

That's rediculous. Why would Wolverine even bother grabbing his tail in the first place? He doesn't have 20 ton strength, so I can't see him trying to hold him by the tail like that. He is much more likely to just cut it off.

Really you can't compare to how Spidey fights oppenents to how Logan fights them. Even if he was in the exact same situation as this scan, there is nothing stopping him from just letting go of the tail before being sent flying. erm

namorsubby
lol. i wasn't showing that scan to put wolverine in the exact same scenario. i was showing to prove that lizard's tail has enough power to BFR him. seeing as it threw a 10 tonner holding on for dear life so far. wolvie is about 300 pounds due to the adamantium, but that can't compare to the amount of strength spidey was holding on with.

edit:
IMO logans not fast enough to grab his tail anyway.

tdazz
Almost half a mile isn't enough for a BFR IMO.

namorsubby
it would be much more than that IMO.

like i said:

resolution
Question.
How hard would it really be for Wolverine to get past Lizard's tail? They must get close enough so that Logan is in reach, so he will have some sense of when the tail is coming. Logan also has a good sense of timing from YEARS of training in martial arts. If Logan does get past the tail and is in close range, his adamantium will be a match for anything lizard tries to do with his bare hands. This is a close match to call, but if Wolverine slips up just a little, it's over.

tdazz
Spidey's grip on the tail was broken by the wiplash affect so his strength had nothing to do with how far he went.

And again Wolverine wouldn't be holding on like that so the point is mute.

namorsubby
spidey gets smacked around with that tail, i still think he'd have a harder time dealing with it than spidey because of spidey's speed/agility, even considering his skill and training.

great assement BTW, really.smart

namorsubby
Originally posted by tdazz
Spidey's grip on the tail was broken by the wiplash affect so his strength had nothing to do with how far he went.

And again Wolverine wouldn't be holding on like that so the point is mute. his strength has nothing to do with it? how can that be?

"whiplash effect" or not, strength still plays a huge part in how hard a person can hold on to something. and 300 pounds<<<<<spidey grip.

not to mention the whole stick to walls thing.

tdazz
his strength has nothing to do with it? how can that be?

"whiplash effect" or not, strength still plays a huge part in how hard a person can hold on to something. and 300 pounds<<<<<spidey grip.

not to mention the whole stick to walls thing.

How does it play a huge factor? If it played a factor he would have been able to hold on but he didn't. His grip failed and he got sent flying. How does strength affect how far he went after his grip failed?

namorsubby
it took the strength of lizard's tail to overcome spidey's wall crawling ability coupled with how strong spidey could hold on. the distance spidey went afterwards represents how much his tail had left.

tdazz
it took the strength of lizard's tail to overcome spidey's wall crawling ability coupled with how strong spidey could hold on. the distance spidey went afterwards represents how much his tail had left.

The lizards tail broke his grip and then he was sent flying. Spidey's strength has no meaning on how far he went after the grip was broken.

And for the third time it doesn't matter as Wolverine will never be in that same position.

namorsubby
for the second time i told you specifically that i wasn't trying to put wolverine in that exact same situation:

remember?

ok i'm gonna give you an example:

lets say there's an average size man holding on to your arm for dear life. that man's hands are also essentially glued to you. it's gonna take a helluva lot more than "whiplash" effect for you to toss him. and you aren't tossing him as far as you would toss someone with same holding power/glue effect but with less mass.neither are you gonna be able to toss someone further who can hold on more sturdily.

get what i'm saying?

WhiteWitchKing
How greats is Logan's healing factor? Suppose Lizard were to take a chunk of Logan's stomach (intenstine and & all) with the swipe of his class 10 strength claws. I would think that take Wolvie out of the fight.

Secondly, if the Lizard pinned down both his hands and started eating Logan's face until there's nothing but his adamantium. I know he'd survive but the blood loss would definitely slow him down.

Lizard 7/10 because he'd be fast enough to land blows to Logan and strong enough to knock him out cold.

DestinyGuy678
I dunno lizard that well but based on this majority fighting at his best he could take the majorit (in an actual comic wolverine would probably make short work of him though)

namorsubby
hmm......not bad.

i know wolverine would win if it happened in a comic. not even trying to debate that.

Red Hulk
Who do you think is going to win namorshubby?

namorsubby
why don't you take a look at the posts and find out Red Hulk

Red Hulk
why don't you take a look at the posts and find out Red Hulk It's five pages, namorshubby. erm

namorsubby
laughing what?......ok?.......so?

BTW, chances are, if you skim through only one page......let's say this page for example, you'll find the answer you're looking for.

Red Hulk

BTW, chances are, if you skim through only one page......let's say this page for example, you'll find the answer you're looking for. I don't want to read it... it's like we got monkey's posting on the forum...

Anyway, I turned back a page, and I think Wolverine wins this quite handily.

Cavalier

BTW, chances are, if you skim through only one page......let's say this page for example, you'll find the answer you're looking for. You know, you could have just told him in the time it's taken you to troll, namorshubby.

namorsubby
nooooooo!!!!!!!!!.........how did you guys find this topic????

laughing

edit:

also, i assume you're literate. it's N-A-M-O-R-S-U-B-B-Y

Cavalier
Originally posted by Red Hulk
it's like we got monkey's posting on the forum...

Nonsense.

Monkeys aren't biased spider-man fanboys.

Red Hulk
Been done before... you've been here long enough to know about the search namorshubby. erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359192&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369383&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408967&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414081&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422341&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459164&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=463109&highlight=title%3A

namorsubby
darnnit.......now there gonna close this due to reports

oh well. this was a pretty long thread for a lizard vs topic. I'm proud of myself.

Red Hulk
edit:

also, i assume you're literate. it's N-A-M-O-R-S-U-B-B-Y Explain the difference.

And it looks like some sort of homosexual erotic fantasy at first glance. Can't fault me for not reading your name letter by letter.

Originally posted by Cavalier
Nonsense.

Monkeys aren't biased spider-man fanboys. You make very good points.

namorsubby
Been done before... you've been here long enough to know about the search namorshubby. erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359192&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369383&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408967&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414081&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422341&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459164&highlight=title%3A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=463109&highlight=title%3A oh well. mine is longer than all of those. meaning i provided a more compelling argument.

Cavalier
Explain the difference. One states a homoerotic fantasy relationship with a fictional character, where as the other one just heavily implies it.

like... duh

namorsubby
Explain the difference.
i don't know what to think of you if i really have to explain the diffrent.

but just in case, there's no H after the S in namorsubby.

Red Hulk
oh well. mine is longer than all of those. meaning i provided a more compelling argument. Ya, this topic survives because of you, not the topic. You can't post the majority of the posts and say it's better, and bigger...

i don't know what to think of you if i really have to explain the diffrent.

but just in case, there's no H after the S in namorsubby. 'And it looks like some sort of homosexual erotic fantasy at first glance. Can't fault me for not reading your name letter by letter.'

But seriously, namors ubby? That sounds exactly like namorshubby with a typo...

Cavalier
For the non-hubbily:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hubby

namorsubby
i find this amusing.i can't see you or hear you. so all this is less of an insult and more pathetic IMO.

i wonder how you guys would behave face to face and what you're really like in person.

Cavalier
i wonder how you guys would behave face to face and what you're really like in person. Lovable. The picture of sunshine and happiness, that's me.

doped

Red Hulk
i find this amusing.i can't see you or hear you.so so all this is less of an insult IMO.

i wonder how you guys would behave face to face and what you're really like in person. No one's trying to insult you. Paranoiac much?

Go keep on wondering, 'cause you'll never know.
But for the thinking mind, imagine an ass hole with a neat sense of humor, and as adorable as the night sky.

namorsubby
laughing

more likely what you want me to picture. i more or less could conclude what the typical poster on these boards are generally like in person........but i fear that would be stereotypical.

i am, suprisingly, nothing like "that"

Red Hulk
laughing

more likely what you want me to picture. i more or less could conclude what the typical poster on these boards are generally like in person........but i fear that would be stereotypical.

i am, suprisingly, nothing like "that" If we're like that in person... then that would make you like us in person... which would make that question basically meaningless... as you'd be exactly like us.

Git it?

So, if you're nothing like that, then your observation fails to the max...

What a weak set up leading into an *EDIT* EPIC FAIL!

---

Back on topic... this has been done before.

Cavalier
i more or less could conclude what the typical poster on these boards are generally like in person........

i am, suprisingly, nothing like "that" lolz.

Wolverine wins this repeat thread.

namorsubby
i am anything but "typical'. i guess you didn't see the part where i said the typical poster.

anyway, my mind just starts to wonder when i'm not doing anything worth doing. like senselessly arguing with someone who's not out to argue, but for some alternate motive.......i would assume base degradation.

anyway. you guys ruined a perfectly fine thread.i'll start making them again when you 2 get over me(or get banned)...........i know, it's easier said than done.

Red Hulk
i am anything but "typical'. i guess you didn't see the part where i said the typical poster.

anyway, my mind just starts to wonder when i'm not doing anything worth doing. like senselessly arguing with someone who's not out to argue, but for some alternate motive.......i would assume base degragation.

anyway. you guys ruined a perfectly fine thread.i'll start making them again when you 2 get over me...........i know, it's easier said than done. Cuz u edit it. *insert dur*
Anyway, if you're different, then it applies to everyone as well. You can't rule out anything just because you believe someone fits into a 'typical' group.

Neat, maybe you'll answer a question next time instead of needlessly posting irreverence.

This thread wasn't perfect... it was done before. Besides, you dragged it off topic anyway.

No need to troll me. The interwebs don't send waves of electricity around you.

---

No more off topicness.

Wolverine wins, here and in the other multiple threads.

namorsubby
i can see it will take you guys a while.

i hope you two aren't men.because if i didn't know any better i'd say this forum was a 3rd grade classroom, i was the handsome young fellow(i am), and you 2 were brutish little girls in my class who had a crush on me. instead of just saying so though, you allow you're immaturity and inability to vocalize your feelings to others to push you into using insults and teasing to get my attention.

nice analogy.i know.i'm giftedbig grin

anyway, this boat is going down..........so i'm getting off of it.

Placidity
LIZARD WINS.

Lol someone had to resort to calling namor a "Spiderman" fanboy in a Lizard vs Wolverine topic. That makes perfect sense (for a Wolverine fanboy).

Rewmac
Lizard is strong and tough. I doubt though he would be taking down Wolverine. Logan is more experienced, learned hand-2-hand combat. Lizard goes mostly by instict and his fighting is based on his abilities. Wolverine's fighting skills are better. In speed and agility Lizard wins. But that's not all this battle is about. Logan cuts his head off.

namorsubby
logan never cut spidey's head off.

lizard is now humanly minded. heck,he almost always was.

Endrict Nuul
logan never cut spidey's head off.

lizard is now humanly minded. heck,he almost always was.

Because Logan wouldn't do that to a good guy.

namorsubby
so he lived by the graces of wolverine?

no, he's just too fast. and on average(i mean considering all his feats and not just their fights), spidey's more than just a little faster.

edit: keep going......maybe no one will see the disaster on page 6

Badabing
Cav and Red, please stop or it's a warning. Thanks.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Badabing
Cav and Red, please stop or it's a warning. Thanks. lulz. stick out tongue

The Real Wolvie
so he lived by the graces of wolverine?

no, he's just too fast. and on average(i mean considering all his feats and not just their fights), spidey's more than just a little faster.

edit: keep going......maybe no one will see the disaster on page 6

Wolverine's tagged Speed demon but he can't tag spidey because of speed? Actually it has to due with his spidey sense...and a little faster? THen why did Spiderman think Logan was faster? Logan's training allows him to be that fast..at least in terms of hand/punching speed. Spidy had to follow his sense like a radar in order to track all of Logan's movements otherwise he would have been toast.

But basically, the Lizard doesn't have a spidey sense so he gets tagged by Logan with ease. Logan also has excellent reflexes as he dodges bullets and missiles on a regular basis so Lizards not going to tag him too easily. And even if he does, Logan handles it no prob. What if Logan just decides to block a tail swing with his claws? Ouch. Seriously Logan needs one maybe two good strikes and it's over. With his reflexes and skills it won't take long.

Oh, and Logan doesn't decapitate good guys cause that's just not nice...lol...how else can you explain why he was able to give Cap a blot clot via kicking his leg but not once did he manage to tag Cap with his claws...in that fight or any other scuffle they've had. Could it be because the character would be immobilized instantly or even die?

My thoughts on Spidey vs Logan - a virtual stalemate since Pete can't do anything too serious to Logan but as Long as Pete doesn't get close like a dummy, Logan isn't tagging him either.

srankmissingnin
Lizard was almost killed by Vermin. Wolverine was walking all over Vermin and Bloodscream at the same time. I wonder how Lizard vs. Wolverine will turn out? Hmmmmmmm....

Wolverine wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Lizard was almost killed by Vermin. Wolverine was walking all over Vermin and Bloodscream at the same time. I wonder how Lizard vs. Wolverine will turn out? Hmmmmmmm....

Wolverine wins. wolverine is not vermin...get that crappy abc logic outta here

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolverine is not vermin...get that crappy abc logic outta here

Lizard can't beat Vermin.

Wolverine has no problems with Vermin.

Wolverine is Vermin... if he was better in every conceivable way.

Wolverine beats Lizard.

/End Thread

Starscream M
Lizard can't beat Vermin.

Wolverine has no problems with Vermin.

Wolverine is Vermin... if he was better in every conceivable way.

Wolverine beats Lizard.

/End Thread wow you're worse than battlehammer and I didn't think that was possible

Lizard is far deadlier than Vermin

Lizard is superior to vermin in every way imaginable - stronger, more durable, deadlier, better HF, better fighting, faster, etc etc

Lizard could KO logan with his tail or rip logan's intestines out of his stomach

Logan will win some, but Lizard will be like Sabretooth for him

srankmissingnin
wow you're worse than battlehammer and I didn't think that was possible

Lizard is far deadlier than Vermin

Lizard is superior to vermin in every way imaginable - stronger, more durable, deadlier, better HF, better fighting, faster, etc etc

Lizard could KO logan with his tail or rip logan's intestines out of his stomach

Logan will win some, but Lizard will be like Sabretooth for him

The only thing you are right about is that Lizard A) has a tail and B) has a better healing factor than Vermin. Congrats! Thats a new record for you!!! eek!

Starscream M
The only thing you are right about is that Lizard A) has a tail and B) has a better healing factor than Vermin. Congrats! Thats a new record for you!!! eek! so you think vermin is stronger than Lizard...wow. case closed for your credibility on the subject matter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
so you think vermin is stronger than Lizard...wow. case closed for your credibility on the subject matter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's close enough for it not to matter... besides I'm not to worried about my credibility Master Bruce, especially not in the eyes of a person who wouldn't know a comic book or credibility if it kicked him square in the face.

Starscream M
He's close enough for it not to matter... besides I'm not to worried about my credibility Master Bruce, especially not in the eyes of a person who wouldn't know a comic book or credibility if it kicked him square in the face. well I would be worried, because by the sounds of it you don't know very much about either the lizard or vermin

srankmissingnin
well I would be worried, because by the sounds of it you don't know very much about either the lizard or vermin

Unlike you my simple minded friend... I actually read comics. wink

Starscream M
Unlike you my simple minded friend... I actually read comics. wink I do too buddy...maybe not as extensively as you do.

srankmissingnin
I do too buddy...maybe not as extensively as you do.

Then you should know that Vermin has put the boots to Spider-man well enough to match or surpass the best Lizard has every done to old Petey, and ontop of that has beat Lizard himself.

Starscream M
Then you should know that Vermin has put the boots to Spider-man well enough to match or surpass the best Lizard has every done to old Petey, and ontop of that has beat Lizard himself. vermin is a ratlike creature...I fail to see how he could be superior to the lizard. him beating lizard was most likely PIS or a rare event. Lizard would make a meal outta him 8/10 times.

srankmissingnin
vermin is a ratlike creature...I fail to see how he could be superior to the lizard. him beating lizard was most likely PIS or a rare event. Lizard would make a meal outta him 8/10 times.

And lizard is a lizard like creature... do you think a newt could beat up a rat?

Starscream M
And lizard is a lizard like creature... do you think a newt could beat up a rat? lizards >>> rats

srankmissingnin
lizards >>> rats

... No?

Mindset
Kraven beat Vermin pretty easily too, I wouldn't say Kraven would beat Lizard in the same fashion, but hey, that's just me.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Kraven beat Vermin pretty easily too, I wouldn't say Kraven would beat Lizard in the same fashion, but hey, that's just me.

Kraven the Hunter is the type of guy to lose to a rat or lizard man. wink

Starscream M
... No? vermin doesn't even have enhanced agility or durability...he's only peak human in those categories whereas Lizard is metahuman in those attributes. its a joke that you think vermin can beat lizard.

Mindset
vermin doesn't even have enhanced agility or durability...he's only peak human in those categories Based on?

srankmissingnin
vermin doesn't even have enhanced agility or durability...he's only peak human in those categories whereas Lizard is metahuman in those attributes. its a joke that you think vermin can beat lizard.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vermin's agility and speed are superhuman, if you where going to argue ANYTHING, you should have at least picked his one attribute that is a point of contention, his strength. You could (well not you... but someone who knew something about comics) at least make an arguement that his strength isn't on Lizards level.

Starscream M
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vermin's agility and speed are superhuman, if you where going to argue ANYTHING, you should have at least picked his one attribute that is a point of contention, his strength. You could (well not you... but someone who knew something about comics) at least make an arguement that his strength isn't on Lizards level. "His agility, reflexes, and durability are roughly equivalent to the absolute peak attainable for the human body but, unlike his strength and speed, they do not reach superhuman levels."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

PWN3d

srankmissingnin
"His agility, reflexes, and durability are roughly equivalent to the absolute peak attainable for the human body but, unlike his strength and speed, they do not reach superhuman levels."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

PWN3d

laughing

Wikipedia? You're a ****ing joke.

Mindset
You post a wiki link and you think you 'pwn3d' him?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>