Yu Yu Hakusho Territories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
who do you think had the best territory and if you had one what would it be

Kero_Co
I don't remember all of there names, but they had some pretty cool powers to be sure. Kurama's friend/rival would have a devastating effect on those who don't know what it does, although, iirc, he has to explain the rules, but few people would be smart enough to live through that. Seaman's was also pretty cool. I imagine my territory would be mind swiping. All their information and memories would be stored on my "notebook computer"(not a real computer, but one that would be created as a result of my power.) as common text and video files, and I could change them at will. Actually, that could also pass in the HxH verse as well were I a manipulation type. I'd call it Fragging.

yungz22
in the show there was:

Sniper: can hit any target with any weapon within a 500 meter radius
Gourmet: Eats any human or demon and obtain their power
Seaman: A water psychic or something like that
Gamemaster: create a reality of his own based on a videogame
Doctor: has a kabuto like ability to cut people with his had like a scalpel and is able to inject foes with his own created decease
Dark angel : able to open portals to other worlds

THESE GUYS I FORGET THEIR NAMES
there is 1 who can read minds
one who can create a territory where once inside it you must listen to his rules.
one who can immobilize foes by stepping on their shadow

Dark-Jaxx
You actually got one wrong.

Dark Angel was Sensui, the portal dude was like Ringmaster or some shit, and he didn't have territories, he was a demon.

But based on the shows themselves, Sniper.

However, I think Game Masters powers were limited by his own childish mind, IMO he could have done more with them than just make a reality based on a videogame.

Another good one is the nerd who made you abide by his rules.

yungz22
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You actually got one wrong.

Dark Angel was Sensui, the portal dude was like Ringmaster or some shit, and he didn't have territories, he was a demon.

But based on the shows themselves, Sniper.

However, I think Game Masters powers were limited by his own childish mind, IMO he could have done more with them than just make a reality based on a videogame.

Another good one is the nerd who made you abide by his rules.

i liked sniper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.