Morg,Lobo,WWH vs. Superman, Gladiator, Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
How how would this fight go?
Everyone operating at thier best shown levels with no outside amping.
Lobo Can't clone. He has his standard weapons and gear as does WWH and Morg.
This is a blood lust fight and it's in an arena that is made of adamantium. The catch, is the ceiling is only 1 mile high.

kakuzu
Team two.

vansonbee
Even with Lobo Clones, 2 ice breathe* and 1 fire spamming attack.
Superman Team wins 8/10

redhotrash
As long as Morg plows his axe into Sentry's head, I'd walk away from this a happy camper.

guy222
team one

doomsday49
team 1 cause team 2 is corny.

tdawg14
If everyone is at their best, Team 1 in a stomp. Morg may possibly solo.

comicfan11
Team 2

tkitna
Team 1

Superman holds back team 2

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 1

confused ninja What the f**k?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by tdawg14
If everyone is at their best, Team 1 in a stomp. Morg may possibly solo.

Agreed Morg +PC/WOL is above all of them.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 1

Ok there, Sentry f@nb@y....

Avlon
Team 2 stomps. Glads knowing that he's fighting alongside someone as powerful and well known as Superman gets an incredible confidence boost. Sentry's attacks also power up Superman indirectly.

carver9
Team 1, WWh is too powerful, morg at his best can solo this and lobo is a wrecker also.

Team 1 9/10

Enyalus
Fangirl, Morg has his WOL doesn't he? If so, Team 1 owns.

If not, then team 2 does.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Fangirl, Morg has his WOL doesn't he? If so, Team 1 owns.

If not, then team 2 does.
No outside amping.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
No outside amping.

Right. But then you specified that Morg got standard gear. So I wasn't positive.

Anywho - Team 2. Supes best, Sentry's best, and Kallark's best showings should certainly dwarf the competition.

fangirl101
Right. But then you specified that Morg got standard gear. So I wasn't positive.

Anywho - Team 2. Supes best, Sentry's best, and Kallark's best showings should certainly dwarf the competition.
Really? Morg was the 2nd Most powerful herald and the strongest physically. Lobo lifted a box that contained the weight of the universe and even managed to kill a New God in thier giant form. And WWH did beat Glads. Just saying.

quanchi112
Really? Morg was the 2nd Most powerful herald and the strongest physically. Lobo lifted a box that contained the weight of the universe and even managed to kill a New God in thier giant form. And WWH did beat Glads. Just saying. WW Hulk didnt beat Glads a much weaker Hulk beat him.

Enyalus
Really? Morg was the 2nd Most powerful herald and the strongest physically. Lobo lifted a box that contained the weight of the universe and even managed to kill a New God in thier giant form. And WWH did beat Glads. Just saying.

Yeah, but Sentry is (probably) immune to the Power Cosmic. Lobo is a beat, but Superman's best would be, what, Trinity Supes?

And WWH didn't beat Glads. That was a weaker Hulk. But, I think it was a Glads who was already suffering from radiation poisoning (think Yat/Prime) - and still had the power to completely tear Hulk's chest apart with his heat vision. Glads at his best is easily in the same ballpark as a well written Superman. With better H2H skills.

quanchi112
Yeah, but Sentry is (probably) immune to the Power Cosmic. Lobo is a beat, but Superman's best would be, what, Trinity Supes?

And WWH didn't beat Glads. That was a weaker Hulk. But, I think it was a Glads who was already suffering from radiation poisoning (think Yat/Prime) - and still had the power to completely tear Hulk's chest apart with his heat vision. Glads at his best is easily in the same ballpark as a well written Superman. With better H2H skills. Where are you getting this from? Sentry isnt immune to the power cosmic. Hulk was also much weaker in that story. Hulk beat him up and then threw him into the radiation.

Avlon
LOL... Superman can oneshot either or both Lobo and Hulk into space.

tdawg14
Originally posted by Avlon
LOL... Superman can oneshot either or both Lobo and Hulk into space.

This is true but the poster said at their best and Morg w/PC and WOL soloes.

horrorwolf
Team 2 would lose for a high majority.

Avlon

Doubt it. He still fought weaker heralds one at a time when he had the WOL. We don't know how powerful he really was.

tsscls
Team 2

iceman24567
Team two wins.

llagrok
Morg's not solo'ing anyone with the power cosmic.

Sentry could probably supercharge Superman with his powers, but that won't even be necessary. Morg's the only one capable of flight on team 1.

Stoic

I agree whole heartedly, Morg alone would kill anyone on team 2, and very quickly. That would leave 3 on two... at least for a little while.

Originally posted by llagrok
Morg's not solo'ing anyone with the power cosmic.

Sentry could probably supercharge Superman with his powers, but that won't even be necessary. Morg's the only one capable of flight on team 1.

Morg with the Waters of Life? C'mon now, Morg's PC could drain Superman as fast as the Sentry powered him up, but then again Sentry would have his hands full with King Hulk, and he would lose again, leaving Gladiator to fend for himself against Lobo.

With prep the team one would win, but if the fliers of team 2 took it to Morg in space it would be close.... let's remember that Morg WOL took on all of Galactus' Heralds, and as Terrax mentioned they were all going to lose. Morg had the power to kill Gladiator, this much I am sure of.

TheBadguy
Team 1 and WWH at his highest levels would be ssjHulk. Then its definitely team 1.

llagrok
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg with the Waters of Life? C'mon now, Morg's PC could drain Superman as fast as the Sentry powered him up, but then again Sentry would have his hands full with King Hulk, and he would lose again, leaving Gladiator to fend for himself against Lobo.

With prep the team one would win, but if the fliers of team 2 took it to Morg in space it would be close.... let's remember that Morg WOL took on all of Galactus' Heralds, and as Terrax mentioned they were all going to lose. Morg had the power to kill Gladiator, this much I am sure of.

Try to keep up now.

Superman, Gladiator and Sentry make fly fly.

Hulk and Lobo not make fly fly

Morg not drain Superman

Morg never drain anybody

Morg not drain even if Morg could

Gladiator and Sentry kill Morg if MOrg try drain

Stoic sad.

Enyalus
Guys, fangirl already said Morg does NOT get the WOL.

Stoic
Originally posted by llagrok
Try to keep up now.

Superman, Gladiator and Sentry make fly fly.

Hulk and Lobo not make fly fly

Morg not drain Superman

Morg never drain anybody

Morg not drain even if Morg could

Gladiator and Sentry kill Morg if MOrg try drain

Stoic sad.

You know something you need to learn how to deal with people without being rude and arrogant... I guess your just showing your true colors though, right Markus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
LOL... Superman can oneshot either or both Lobo and Hulk into space. Because he oneshotted one character into space? Thats like posting a Superman ko and saying he knocks out either one with that punch. Bad logic if you ask me.

llagrok
Originally posted by Stoic
You know something you need to learn how to deal with people without being rude and arrogant... I guess your just showing your true colors though, right Markus.

Who the butt is Markus?

tdawg14
Guys, fangirl already said Morg does NOT get the WOL.

If thats the case, then team 2 wins most matches

Stoic
If thats the case, then team 2 wins most matches

Yep without any fliers on team 1 except for Morg team two has more of a chance to win this more times than not.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Because he oneshotted one character into space? Thats like posting a Superman ko and saying he knocks out either one with that punch. Bad logic if you ask me.

A confident Gladiator was capable of one-shotting someone into the Sun, from the Earth!

Generally Glads and Supes are thought of as equals, so it wouldn't be completely impossible. Especially if Supes is amped from Sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.