Would You Join A Harem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dataflux
This is a question for women.

Would you be willing to join a harem if you were paid your price?

This question was inspired by watching the movie "The Cannonball Run".

added: Would a mod move this to the off-topic forum please?

Thank you.

Quiero Mota
I'd own one.

lil bitchiness
Meh, no.

Actually, depending on the Sultan. If Sultan was Brad Pitt or the likes, then sure I bloody would.

leonheartmm
you know his face is all bltoched with those depression/uneven skinn well type thingies now, right?

Deja~vu
I"d join only if I was the favorite. I have this thing about that thing. Oh, and my price was right and yes, well paid.

DigiMark007
I like that lil saw this thread, yet it stays in the religion forum.

Mass amounts of hot slave sex = religion.

Amen!

leonheartmm
yea, if the woman employing me was super hot, and if she was bi and if i was the only man in her harem and all the others were girls/women.

Darth Macabre
Are you inviting me into yours? shifty

Oh, wait, I'm a dude.

WrathfulDwarf
If understand correctly....

For us (i.e. Western culture) a Harem is a place of pleasure and erotic fantasies....but for those in the other part of planet is not really that....

....definitions please (I don't want wikipedia copy/paste articles)

Quiero Mota
You don't know what a harem is?

cococryspies
Very weird question, but honestly i would as long there were at least a thousand other women, that way you only have to work once every couple of years.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by cococryspies
Very weird question, but honestly i would as long there were at least a thousand other women, that way you only have to work once every couple of years. Well, even if you do have to work, just memorize "One Thousand and One Nights," and become a very good story teller. It worked once before so why not again?

cococryspies
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Well, even if you do have to work, just memorize "One Thousand and One Nights," and become a very good story teller. It worked once before so why not again?

It might be a deal breaker if the Sultan was murdering his concubines.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by cococryspies
It might be a deal breaker if the Sultan was murdering his concubines. Oh, really? There goes my summer plans.

dadudemon
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yea, if the woman employing me was super hot, and if she was bi and if i was the only man in her harem and all the others were girls/women.

What this guy said. big grin

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You don't know what a harem is?

Its a place in New York where basketball players grow up.

Scythe
Oh my god, somebody call Johnny Quest!

Mairuzu
join a haermmmmm??

=Tired Hiker=
Hah!

AbnormalButSane
Sure.

Röland
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Its a place in New York where basketball players grow up.
I lol'd.

Mywi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.