Tournament Part 2- Bounty Hunters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesterTheFool
Part 2 of the tournament. And i do realize that some of the match ups are no brainers.

Dengar vs Montross

Boba Fett vs Fett Bobb

Ona Nobis vs Calo Nord

Aurra Sing vs Zam Wessel

Mol Arcasite vs Durge

Bossk vs Greedo

Jango Fett vs Zuckuss

Mira(Bounty Hunter) vs Magus

IF u need any info go to answers.com and type in list of star wars characters

Tangible God
Fett Bobb? Are you high?

truejedi
Originally posted by Tangible God
Fett Bobb? Are you high?

big grin big grin exactly what i was thinking. But i bet, if i were to go check, but i'm not gonna, that there might actually BE a character in a comic book or something with the idiotic name Fett Bobb.

JesterTheFool
There was a guy name Fett Bobb he was a mandalorian bounty hunter.

Tangible God
You mean, Boba Fett?

JesterTheFool
Bobb Fett was a mandalorian bounty hunter that lived during the same time as Boba. Bobb Fett was a decent bounty hunter but was killed by Jodo Kast who took Bobb's armor and tried to impersanate Boba

Lt. Valerian
I do remember another bounty hunter tried to impersonate Boba Fett, but I don't know shit about someone with the name of Bobb Fett. I demand evidence.

Autokrat
He's right about a dude trying to impersonate Boba, I'm not sure about Fett Bob though.

JesterTheFool
Go to answers.com type in list of minor star wars bounty hunters his name will be by the top

Autokrat
Originally posted by JesterTheFool
Go to answers.com type in list of minor star wars bounty hunters his name will be by the top

Wookipedia has no such article, and as far as Star Wars goes, they are little more accurate than answers.com.

Mr. Bobb does not exist...

JesterTheFool
just do what i just wrote and u will find him

Tangible God
I just did and I got a homemade "Bobby Fett" is gunning for you/Geekdad. And above that something on Boba Fett with Bob Bergen's name highlighted. I also got results for this thread, and someone's MySpace profile where the name Bob Fett is mentioned (it's also someone's pet project).

So no, lack of results from Answers.com and Wookieepedia mean he never existed in the Star Wars Mythos.

However, a Mandallian Giant named Feskitt Bobb had Mandalorian armor and impersonated Boba. But he was killed by a special-ops soldier so I don't know how he'd last against Boba.

JesterTheFool
Srry Feskitt Bobb and Fett Bobb r the same person 2 different spelling for his name. And btw im looking at Fett Bobb's info on answers.com right now. And now can we plz go back to the bracket i mean we all know Boba destroys him. Jodo Kast was the person who killed Bobb and tried to impersonate Boba but Boba killed him.

Autokrat
Hmm I looked up Feskitt Bobb and yes there is an article on him on Wookipedia... however considering that there is almost nothing on him other than his name and that he had a suit of Mandalorian armor, he doesn't make good debating material.

JesterTheFool
if it makes u feel better Boba crushes him and moves on in the bracket so can we plz go back to the bracket

Tangible God
Now that's not the attitude we like to take around here. Tangents are the life-blood of these forums.

JesterTheFool
Well i need to get this bracket and the droid bracket done before i move on. The other brackets are far more interesting than these ones.

Tangible God
Often times, threads are left abandoned, not concluded.

truejedi
okay okay, i'm just going to be biased to characters i know though. I read the bounty hunter wars, i still feel like half a newb looking at this list though. You've forgotten quite a few that i would consider crucial, such as Hanharr and mara Jade, but...

Montross
Boba Fett
Calo Nord
Aurra Sing
Durge
Bossk
Jango Fett,
Mira

JesterTheFool
Hanharr and Mara jade r in different brackets dont worry i didnt forget anyone

Tangible God
Threads.

JesterTheFool
Well since truejedi was the only one to vote heres how the bracket looks now

Montross vs Boba Fett

Calo Nord vs Aurra Sing

Durge vs Bossk

Jango Fett vs Mira

Tangible God
Originally posted by JesterTheFool
Well since truejedi was the only one to vote heres how the bracket looks now

Montross vs Boba Fett

Calo Nord vs Aurra Sing

Durge vs Bossk

Jango Fett vs Mira They're called threads, not brackets. Proper terminology matters here.

Jango considered Montross one of his hardest opponents, but did beat him. If this is Boba at his very best (whom I consider above Jango at his best) then Boba would win. Not great logic, but it fits well enough.

Aurra Sing. Known Jedi killer with Jedi training vs. an obscure (albeit infamous) bounty hunter. Only due to lack of sources do I say this.

Durge. I know jack on either, but something saying in my head "Pick Durge, A-hole."

Jango. Been a while since I played KotOR 2 with Mira, but from what I know, nothing puts her on Jango's level.

JesterTheFool
Ill call them threads from now on just for u tangible

Tangible God
One love me breda.

truejedi
I agree with TG on all 4.

JesterTheFool
This is how the THREAD looks now

Boba Fett vs Aurra Sing

Jango Fett vs Durge

xxxpoppunker182
durge will take out jango

as for boba and aurra i dunno it could go either way.

truejedi
if there is a way to kill durge, jango will find it. Durge isnt' particularlyr AMAZING in combat. He's just very durable, so I'll pick both fetts. Boba has experience killing many jedi (or so we are told, even though i don't know specifically of ONE that he killed)

JesterTheFool
My personal picks r for both Fetts. So father vs son.

Boba Vs Jango

Red Nemesis
This has been done to death. Boba tools Jango. Besides feats, Boba has Traviss writing him into godhood (killed more jedi than anyone... *shakes head*)

truejedi
agreed (also sadly shaking my own head)

Darth_Glentract
Boba wins any fight with another bounty hunter

Tangible God
Just what were the names of these Jedi that Boba killed?

truejedi
oh, who truly knows... i don't know a single one. i don't know if a single one is actually ever named. But i'm pretty sure traviss gives us an out of universe source for that fact that he killed more than anybody. (or maybe that was just jaina...)
stupid stupid stupid. The whole point of jedi is that someone without the force isn't supposed to be able to compete. Should take lots of someones or someone else with the force...

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by truejedi
oh, who truly knows... i don't know a single one. i don't know if a single one is actually ever named. But i'm pretty sure traviss gives us an out of universe source for that fact that he killed more than anybody. (or maybe that was just jaina...)
stupid stupid stupid. The whole point of jedi is that someone without the force isn't supposed to be able to compete. Should take lots of someones or someone else with the force...

Karen Traviss disagrees. Teh Mandalores R TEH RULEZOR!!!1111111111

truejedi
more dangerous than the pathetic SITH to be sure... what a joke... all those years obi-wan and Yoda were waiting to try to take care of sidious, when luke got older, when the TRUE enemy, the mandalorians were free to roam the galaxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.