Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
((Ok people, keep this slow for the most part until everyone else is signed up. We don't leave anyone behind, so please don't try and advance the plot without everyone being ready.))

Kamarov emerged from a smashed hole door on the remains of the Normandy. The inside of the ship was eerily quiet and there was no signs of life, infected or human. His breathing was still relaxed, but there was an obvious paranoi in his step. Moving slowly, he pushed his way towards a darkened hallway that sported a sign that showed directions for that section of the ship. In a moment of frustration, he shut off his night vision and just used his flash light to illuminate the sign. His destination, the Bridge, was just down the hallway, through the recreational area. His comm was disengaged, so there would be no alerting anyone if he came into contact with the infected, but his M16A1 would be a nice way of sending a message. Holding his breath, he moved forward, forcing the bridge door open, he released the air and sat back in one of the tech seats.

Jacob opened his eyes and slowly lurched forward. He was in a daze and seemingly was still alive, or so he hoped. Crawling forward, he fell out of the open escape pod to see two other survivors, and three others dead. Ben was among the survivors, but was in just as bad of shape as Jacob was. "Any.. one alive?", He said sarcastically as he attempted to lean up against the hull.

Mando' Ade
carlos eyes blinked open. almost immediately a sharp jolt of pain shot through his left arm. he realised that it had broken when the helicopter landed. he pushed himself up with his right arm and turned around to look for survivors. the left side of the helicopter had been ripped open, a pool of blood forming where several marines had once been sitting, strapped in. carlos turned his head and saw the other side, the seats empty, except for one who was infcted, thrashing in his seat, not realising that he was still strapped in. in front of the seat was vomit, long dried. carlos realised that he had been out for a while. he climbed out and looked around. the crash site was littered with debri, flames spread in small dots around the area. in front of him, laying on the ground, was an m4, an m9, some other equipment and weopens, and a tral of red/green slime, a blood trail left behind by an infected. he gathered all of the equipment, stepping back into the chopper for a moment to kill the infected soldier. "be at piece friend, your spirit was not lost in vein." he began to walk towards what appeared to be the intact ruins of the normandy. on the way he spotted a humvee, its engine on, humming. around it were dry splotches of blood, both human and infected. he climbed in and closed the door, pushing down on the gas peddle and letting the machine tumble forward, down an abandoned highway, full of blood and sheets of metal, but oddly no bodies. in the distance, near the crash site of the helicopter, a mushroom cloud rose, the distant sound of a small nuclear explosion rushing into his ears, and a flash, followed by rushing wind from the shockwave. "well, that must have been the nomad's core going off. i hope the normandy isnt that bad.

((the eplosion was very small, only affecting a small, maybe 3 mile area.))

Shalimar_fox
The buzzing sound of an flickering light slowly altered Selina.Her vision was blured for an second or two.*One,two,three,four*she counted as she laid in her pose checking out the area for any dead,or alive.Nothing.No infected so far."Oh God please."She whispered to her self.Feeling down her own legs in an slow motion.*Good everythings here*she thought.After coming to fully Selina stood up."Where is everybody?"The ground was littered with weapons of use and other objects such as those nasty ration packages.Quickly gathering the items Selina tapped on her com-link."Hey anyone read me?"She spoke softly into the device.

Shaggs
Kamarov's comm sparked to life. "This is Lieutenant Kamarov, I read you soldier. What is your position?" He moved over to the Normandy's control panel and increased the power to the core, and deverted all power away from the engines, and stabilizers. The lights flashed to life and the alarm blared quite loudly. Instantly, Kamarov raised his weapon and turned around to see nothing but blood and a corpse. Sighing, he flipped a switch and the alarms all ceased. "Ok everyone, the Bridge is secure. You can all move into the ship. Clean sweep everyone."

Jacob pulled himself up and tapped his comm. "This is Lieutenant Jacob Book.. we have injured.. including myself. We need immediate eva--" His voice was blocked out by violent gunfire.

Shalimar_fox
Selina looked around. " It would apper that I'm in the Kitchen on level three.Not sure if anything is down here or not."Selina could feel her heart pounding faster now that she knew Lieutenant Kamarov was just above here.It wasn't the Lieutenant himself that had her worked up into an fearful frenzy but that added question was an infected between the two of them."Lieutenant I'm making my way up as fast as possible."then Lieutenant Jacob message played into her comm.the loud sound of the shot mostly likly would have given away her postion if any of the infected were on the Normandy.After an few moments Selina reached Lieutenant kamarov's postion."Lieutenant! Selina reporting.What is our next move?"

~I belive the normandy is either and ship or some type of huge aircraft~

Mando' Ade
half correct both ways, its an airship))

the humvee screeched to a halt, carlos instantly reaching for his commlink. "jacob, this is carlos, do you read me. i cant fight but i found a truck, i could use it to get you out of... wherever you are. i just need to know where."

DangerousBeauty
Kat sighed and sat quietly in the seat beside Shannon. Shannon was driving, the arm of an infected sitting in the back seat where Kat had struggled with him. They were trying to hurry to the crash sight. Kat had a large piece of shrapnel in her leg, the tip sticking out of her thigh. They didnt have time to stop and work on it now, so she had to do her best to stop the bleeding. Shannon struggled to make the ride as smooth as possible, but with all the bodies and debris laying around it was though moving. Shannon glanced over at her mother, recognising the look in her eyes. "Mom... Mom wake up... Come on stay awake I cant do this on my own... I wont be able to keep you safe... Come on.. Remember who we're looking for. There is a med bag in the back I could get it an-" Kat cut in, speaking in a soft voice as her eyes slowly glazed over. "Hush Shannon... Let me rest... There is nothing back there that could replace the blood I lost... Just let me rest." Shannon bit her lip and pressed the petal down all the way. "Please mom just a little longer... There has to be a doctor on board the Normandy.. And if they died then mayb-" "Quiet."

They had been near the sight where the copter had come down. They went in and checked the men as best they could, but with all of the infected around they dared not stay long. They thought Carlos was dead.. They thought they were the only ones left.

jalek moye
Jalek walked aimlessy down a road he was adorned in a blue black armor designed to keep his body safe from the infected and various other threats. He had an M16 laying by his side connected to a large strap around his shoulder, a machete against his lower back, and two tomahawks on his thighs. He looked through his helmet at all the of destruction that was near him and he slolwy stepped over numerous bodies. He stopped as he heard a noise and quickly grabbed his M16 and held it firmly and pointed it in the direction of the sound, at that moment he saw a vehicle going down the road quickly.

Mando' Ade
oh, yeah, kat, the nomad crash zone, which is where the helicopter crashed, was just hit with a small nuclear explosion from the ships damaged core. the area is most likely a radioactive wasteland. nothing there. in fact you probably would have seen the explosion.))

DangerousBeauty
Kat blinked and looked up, wearily reaching over and putting her hand on Shannon's leg. "Slow down... He's got a gun to our heads." Shannon sighed and slowly brought the car to a stop, reaching for her gun as she moved to step out. Kat reached over and put her hand on Shannon's shoulder. "He's moving to fluently to be infected.. It's ok." Her daughter frowned and sat back as kat stepped out and pulled off her helmet, favoring her good leg as she leaned against the open door. "Lower your gun soldier we're not going to shoot. I'm only a medic, this one with me is new to the field. We're not threat."

jalek moye
Jalek stared at her from under his helmet and hisshook his head as he lowered his gun.

"I'm no soilder never was. Where are you headed."

DangerousBeauty
She pointed off towards the dust cloud that the crash had created, fire and smoke rising from what was left. "The Normandy. We have team mates there. Where are you heading."

jalek moye
Jalek looked over at the dust cloud and then looked back at Kat and began walking towards the open door.

"I'm heading anyway i can, so i might aswell ride with you two, if thats all right with your driver"

DangerousBeauty
Kat smiled and slipped in the back. "She has no problem with it at all... Do you Shannon?" Shannon forced a smiled and shook her head, saying nothing to the stranger or her mother. Kat sighed and laid down in the back seat, pulling the med kit out from under the chair and working on the shrapnel in her leg.

jalek moye
Jalek hopped in and sat down in the passenger seat he placed his hands behind his head and pulled off his helmet sitting it down infront of his seat. Once removed it showed his face, it was young and clean but in his eyes you could see that he has been through alot from the seriousness of them. He reached his hand out and shut the door

"Name's Jalek"

DangerousBeauty
Shannon smiled and nodded to him. "I'm Shannon. The one in the back is my mom. You can call her Kat. She was from the first Hazmat mission. She's the only survivor from her team." Kat looked up from where she sat, a needle and thread hanging from her lips as she carefully pulled the metal out of her leg. "Hey... Nice to meet you. So what are you doing wandering around out here Jalek?... No place for loners." She winced and cursed under her breath as the car hit a bump in the road. Shannon frowned and glanced back at her. "Sorry... It's gonna get rougher the closer we get to the crash sight."

Shaggs
Kamarov spun around and raised his weapon, but saw that Selina was not infected. "We've got to establish a connection with the base and see if anyone can come do a pick up... You have to do that, I need to get to the Lieutenant's position and see if I can help in any way possible." Turning to one of the computer screens, he did a full system scan of the ship and found it to be clean of the infected. "The Normandy will be the base for now. That means we need to guide any survivors back here until we can get this comm unit back up." Now noticing that Selina was unarmed, he handed her his sidearm. "It's a lot more accurate than my assault rifle, so it should be of more use to you than me."

Jacob raised his gun to a rouge marine who had just filled two of the other survivors full of bullets. "What is the matter with you!? We're survivors!" The marine just looked at him and pointed his assault rifle at him. "Kill everything!" Shots rang out and the marine dropped, as Ben emptied his entire sidearm into the marine. "Lets go, man." JAcob nodded and tapped his comm. "Alright Carlos, we need pick up ASAP. We're setting up a transponder. Frequency is 147.99."

jalek moye
Jalek nodded to both of them when they introdoced themselves.

"Well back when things werent as bad i was originally a mercenary that was hired to collect some infected so some scientists could find out a way to end this; which is why i where this armor. But as you can guess it didnt work out and they all ended up dead then me and the other hired help got seperated and i've wandered ever since" He shrugged

DangerousBeauty
Shannon looked back at her mom in the rear view mirror. Kat glanced up at the back of Jalek's head before sticking the needle into her leg. "Thats no good. I'm glad we found you when we did... Trouble is brewing. You woudnt have lasted long on your own."

Mando' Ade
"allright, i'll be there in a minute." he clicked on the gps on the humvee's dash and switched to the frequncy, spotting them a few miles away. the truck turned off the road and rumbled down onto the plain dirt, a cloud of dust trailing behind it. he also spotted a blipp on the map, indicating friendly transponders also going down the highway. he flicked his comm between to the open frequency. "this is delta 02, carlos, is that you kat?" he spotted two figures in the distance, then a third, dead figure, then more. the humvee slowed down and stopped beside them, carlos looking out of the open driver side window. "hey jacob, long time no see. get in, we're heading back for the normandy."

jalek moye
Jalek Shrugged as eyed them

"eh who knows i do pretty well, but you two might not have. I mean sure you have a car and all but one of you is injured and the other one is inexperianced." Jalek began to luagh softly as he spoke

Shalimar_fox
Selina closed her eyes and softy nodded yes.She would be the only one on this ship till someone came back.She ran her fingers through her head.something she often did when afraid."Just get back here as soon as possible Leiutenant."Taking his gun she pointed toward the two pistols hosted on each leg."You sure you don't wanna take yours?"

DangerousBeauty
Shannon smirked and looked over at him, Kat laughed softly in the back seat. "We've made it this far havent we?" Kat leaned forward and responded to Carlos. "Yeah it's us. You ok? We thought you were dead."

Mando' Ade
((hello, db, radio?))

Shaggs
Kamarov smiled at her and pulled the hammer of his assault rifle back. "I'll be fine. You now my comm signal. Anything happens, just say so and I will get back as fast as possible." He turned around and started to type in the Normandy's systems. Only one escape pod had been launched and the transponder was still active. Making his way towards the door, he turned again and hits a secondary option which shows the friendlies in a certain radius. "We've got a few survivors out there..."

Ben pulled Jacob up and they both limped over to Carlos and the truck. "You're a life saver, mate." He clammored into the side seat and Ben got into the back.

Shalimar_fox
Selina smiled and walked to the door with Kamarov."I'll cover you till your out of my sight.Then I'll try reaching home base."

Shaggs
Kamarov nodded and made his way down the bridge walkway. He unsealed the door and slowly made his way into the hallway. The darkness only eluded to the fact that ship's limited power was still pulled thin, even with the two major systems shut down. The lights occasionally flickered as power surged through the circuits of the downed ship. He crept down the hall way until he saw a room that's door was jammed. Forcing it open, he made his way inside to see a log station still online. A file was flashing, so Kamarov moved the mouse and opened it. One video file appeared on the screen. The video started with Jacob and two other soldiers.

"This is Lieutenant Jacob Book, and we are on the Normandy. We were hit pretty hard by a shockwave, but I think that we're going to make it.." A red light started to flash behind them and the loud speakers started to blare. "Attention Everyone, this is Joker, and we are about to be hit with an unknown projectile! Brace yourselves!" The ship shook and a loud groan projected throughout the hull of the ship. "We are going dow-" A loud scream filled the air as an infected tackled the soldier on Jacob's right to the ground. All they could do was run as the poor soldier screamed in agony. Eventually the video played as the infected ran out of the room, and the soldier slowly rose and charged after them. <Unexpected End>

A second file presented itself, and Kamarov opened it as well. It played out similar to the first. "This is Sergeant Allbright.. I don't know where Lieutenant or the rest of the crew is... All I know is that Jenkins and Rawlins are infected and they are somewhere on the ship.." A face appeared in the background, only illuminated by the light of the computer screen. A scream let out Jenkins sank his teeth deep into Allbright's neck and was subsequently shot by him. He climbs into the chair and fires a round into his own head. The pistol drops into to the floor and the video cuts out. Kamarov looked over to his left and barely made out the image of Allbright's corpse.

Jedireaper
ooooook... wierd. Post soon.

Mando' Ade
the humvee, turned, grit coming up around the wheels as they dug a trench in the ground before beggining to move forward again. the truck bumped up a small hill back to the highway, an abandoned ramp. the normandy suddenly came to view, only a few more miles away. "i repeat, kat is that you im seein on the map?"

Shalimar_fox
Selina moved qiuckly to the control room of the ship.She looked down at the main comptuer which was shockingly still online.She pulled herself closer toward the key pad.After an seires of typing in letters and numbers she grabbed an small device."HQ...HQ can you read me.This is Corporal Selina Lie. I repeat can anyone read me?"

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Shannon smirked and looked over at him, Kat laughed softly in the back seat. "We've made it this far havent we?" Kat leaned forward and responded to Carlos. "Yeah it's us. You ok? We thought you were dead."

Shaggs
Kamarov stormed out of the room and forced the door shut again. He slammed against the door and slid down breathing hard. It had been so long since he had to see a scene like that, and it still haunted him. Forcing himself up again, he made his way to the ship's heavily damaged freight evelvator. The elevator let out a loud groan as the wires slowly gave way. It had yet to fall, but no doubt halfway down it would. Stepping inside, the strain on the metal double and the wires began to vibrate from the stress. Kamarov punched out the emergency hatch on the roof of the box, and climbed up. All four emergency brakes were clamped down tight, and the wires were pulled to their end. Grabbing the ladder at the side of the chamber, he fired on each locking mechanism. The wire instantly snapped and sent the elevator into free fall. After a few moments, a loud crash followed by the sound breaking glass flew up the chamber. Puzzled, Kamarov descended down to the bottom and slid back inside the now destroyed elevator box. The doors easily pushed open to reveal a humvee that had came loose during the crash. It was now wedged under the elevator and completely destroyed. He surveyed the area for another working vehicle.

Jacob layed his head back and let out a deep breath. "Glad to see someone survived all of this... and Kat's alive too?"

Jedireaper
Rek's eyes flickered open, staring up at an orange hued blue sky. He knew instantly by the strangely shaped cloud cover that he was under the pillar of radioactive air from a sub automic explosion. With a few deep breaths of his limited air, he turned his head, to face the invigerous head of his savior, a leaper. The creature stared at him, bristled the hairs on its back and neck and the veered its body back and down sending out a shreiking hark.

Rek turned his head to face the dust ploom and watched as a flaming piece of shrapnel flew towards them through the air. He hadnt recovered from his conditional concussion enough to do anything but raise his arm to it, mostly to sheild his fatieged eyes.

The Leapers eyes glistened from the flames, and suddenly the piece of wreckage smashed into the ground onto the Leaper, sending pieces of hot bloodied metal, and armour plate scattering across the dirt.

Rek moved his other arm over and tried to activate his suits arm panel. Nothing. "F*ck!" He shook of his remaining daze and carefully stood up. He looked around and spotted his pistol a few feet from him. After collecting the weapon he carefully viewed his surroundings. "Hello beautiful..." Rek started away from the burning air, towards the bluer skies of possible safety, if he didn't find help soon he would die of radiation sickness, considering his suit wasn't in the best condition. Dents, scraped, cracked, charred, and wholly useless as a protection from the radiation. His suit was most likely breached in many places and his comm was probably without power. If someone saw him he'd look like a walkng dead, not in the infected respect either though he had already been infected, but not in the way others were. He was outwardly human and mentally had all that came with the human condition. He climbed over some debris and slid down the remains of a tanks hull, up at an angle, there were suddenly a few shrieks up ahead. The surviving infected were gathering. He slowly crept across the decrepid battlefield remains, over the rotting flesh of soldiers and infected. The scene almost reminded him of something he'd seen in the Terminator films minus the droids and humans living.

Rek reached the side of a burnt-out Abrams tank and slowly moved along it, pistol raised. He hugged his cover and stopped short of the rear of the tank.

DangerousBeauty
Kat winced and sat back as Shannon made her way over to Carlos's humvee, Shannon spoke as her mother laid back to wait out a dizzy spell. "Yep, we're both alive. Well, alive enough. Kat got hit pretty badly in the leg, she wont be able to walk easily. But other then that there isnt a scratch on us. God I'm glad to see you guys. Who's all in the truck with you?"

Mando' Ade
cfarlos looked into the rearview mirror, spotting their vehicle picking up behind them. "just jacob and ben. their the only ones that seem to have made it off, im not picking up any transponders out there." the humvee trundled up a large ramp that seemed to have fallen out, which led into the vehicle hanger. just as he was pulling into what seemed to be a safe enough parking space, the freight elevator came cashing down onto the hood of the truck. glass flew into the cabin, bouncing off of their armor but surprising them alot. thew locks of the doors snapped open and the doors fell off. carrlos tuimbled out, rolling to catch himself on his good arm. he crawled to the side, pulling out his sidearm as a figure appeared climbing down the elevator shaft. "what the f@*% was that for!?"

Shalimar_fox
Selina turned her head as the nosie made it's way up to her.She turned around drawing both of her guns.After noticing that nothing was there she tapped on her ear peice."Lieutenant what was that?".She quickly made her way arcoss the the shaft.

Shaggs
Kamarov raised his weapon at Carlos and clicked the safety off. "Lower your weapon!" His stance was made without fear and he reserved the need to pull the trigger if necessary. "Selina, there are some survivors, but they seems hostile!" Jacob emerged from the passenger seat and raised his weapon. After he realized who it was, he lowered his weapon and saluted. "Lieutenant Kamarov, it's been years." Kamarov smirked and lowered his weapon as well. "Book, could have sworn I killed you all those years back, looks like you aren't that much of a pussy."

DangerousBeauty
Kat and Shannon slowly made their way up the ramp. Kat limping along beside her daughter, putting her hand out to steady herself every now and then. She smiled and waved to Carlos. "Hey... You look like shit." She nodded to Jacob and eyed the one called Lieutenant Kamatov. Shannon sighed and glanced around the room, her finger resting on the trigger. She glanced back over her shoulder to see where Jelak was.

Shalimar_fox
"I'm coming down there if that alright with you Sir."Selina walked down several hallways.These flickering lights where getting on her last nerve.They casted shadows on the wall that only played with her fear.Finally she came to can door.As she opened it only an red light showed.Her fear gripped her as the red light illuminated an small bit of the stair case.

Shaggs
Jacob took a deep breath and moved over beside Kamarov. Ben did the same, but made his way over to the main vehicle bay door control. Jacob and Kamarov both raised their weapons at the others, but found it to be useless. "Ok, everyone calm down and lower your weapon. No one here is a threat." Jacob nodded and made his way over to an ammo crate that had been knocked on it's side, and sat down. Kamarov didn't even blink, and wasn't about to lower his weapon until the others did, he was not as quick to trust as the others. Ben shut the bay door just enough so that a vehicle would be stopped, if it tried to board. Kamarov finally lowered his weapon, but made his way to a stairwell door, and without a word, started making his way up. "Selina, stay where you are, we don't know if the stairs are clear yet."

Mando' Ade
carlos slid his pistol back into it's holster and began pushing himself up. "a little help please?"

Shalimar_fox
Selina quickly but, softly closed the door."I thought the ship was clear....Ok. I'll stay right here"Selina felted around herself.One of her guns was in her hand as an knife in the other.

Shaggs
Kamarov made his way up the stairs as quickly as he could and slid against a door. Opening it swiftly, he charged up the stairs and saw Selina, finally. Stoping short in the shadows, he raised his gun up into the air and put his other hand beside it in the air. "It's clear so far."

Shalimar_fox
Selina pressed herself agianst the wall."So how are we gonna lock this place down. I'm sure there is an whole in this ship somewhere. "She looked down at the floor."I guess what I'm asking is if this is gonna be our base then we need to seal off the ship before night comes.Maybe those people down stairs can help out with this."

Shaggs
"I will do most of the work here, you go down there and rally them up, I'll be up top working on the emergency sealing of the ship." Kamarov moved through the door and headed for the bridge once again. He sat back down in the main computer terminal, and typed in a long string of code. The loud speakers barely porjected, but still made noise. "Warn..ni..ning. F-full system..tem lock do-down." The docking bay doors slowly started to close, along with any missle pods and openings in the ship, as a thick layer of armor plating closed over them. Kamarov clicked a system and the ship started a scan to reveal all breaches through the hulll.

Jacob watched as the bay doors began to close and ran to a Humvee. Starting the engine, he flew towards the raised platform. "Rek's not dead, or at least he's not til I find out for myself. Don't wait for me." Jacob floored it and jumped out of the docking bay, towards the crashed Norad.

jalek moye
Jalek placed his helmet back on and looked around at everyone, he shook his head and sighed.

"So what is this place, it appears to be some type of aircraft?"

Shalimar_fox
Selina walked down the nearly darkened stairs.She soon opened the door."Hello.I am corporal Selina Lie.The Lieutenant has asked that you all come upstairs with me.For those of you that don't know this is the Normandy.An Hazmat aircraft designed to carry units that can combat the infected.Now if you'd be so kind...we need to move upstairs now.This will our base of operations for now."Selina stood waiting for the group to move

jalek moye
Jalek stared at her from underneath his helmet the the armored segments covering his face. He nodded and walked forward twoards the stairs then stopped as he turned and looked towards Selina.

"Is there food up there?" he said as he placed a hand on his armored stomach

Shalimar_fox
"Yeah. There is food up their.I'll had out the rations once we get up there.Right now it's the only thing we've got."

jalek moye
Jalek shrugged and looked around

"Didn't this base carry any pets or animals to run tests on?"

Jedireaper
Rek counted to ten then with a sweeping motion swung his pistol around along with his body, brnging his aim to the tanks side, face to face with the nozzel of another gun. Rek instantly lowered his pistol and smiled. "Sam, what the hell are you doing here!"

Sam was in a similar, if less damaged, state to Rek. He wiped hiz vizor with his gloved palm, lowering the assualt rifle in his other hand. "Same thing you are, I got in just before the Norad went up in smoke. You guys caused hell of a mess." He laughed quietly and threw the assualt rfle to Rek. "Here, take it."

Rek caught the rifle and holstered his pistol. "Thanks..."

"Have you seen the Commander?"

Rek paused, taking the time to check the rifle over. "Frank was fine last I saw him. We had better head for those buildings overthere before nightfall, try and get some rest."

"And I'll try... try now, not that I can but... try and repair some of your suit which looks dead."

Rek raised the rifle, checking the scopes, then turned and motioned for them to move. The screaching almost grating sound followed them.

"What in the hell is that noise?!" Sam asked, unclipping his pistol and looking around.

"Leapers." Rek replied simply, continuing to walk. "Coming?"

"Uhh yea, sure."

Shalimar_fox
Selina looked around for an second or two."Not that I knew of.Please let us head up as fast as possible.I have to see if HQ has contacted us to send an evac squad."Selina turned on her flash light."I hate this flicker lights.Come on lets get an move on.Once we get upstairs I can try to answer your questions"

jalek moye
Jalek sighed and started to the stairs

"damn i was hoping there were so i could eat one"

Shalimar_fox
"That's just nasty.It's not like a chicken or something would be up there.....Wait the kitchen.The cooler and the freezer should have some real food for you guy."Selina started up the stairs facing toward the door the whole time."Don't rush up there.I need ya'll to cover me"

jalek moye
Jalek nodded and reached his hand to his side and grabbed his assualt rifle with both hands. He then started up the stairs behind her

"You better be right about this, i'm almost to the point of eating a human" He said jokingly as he walked behind her

Shaggs
Jacob pushed the humvee into fifth gear and topped over one-hundred and ten miles per hour. Speeding down the road, his suit started to blare the word "Warning!" across his visor. With a heavy sigh, he dismissed the message, and sped into the radiation field. Almost instantly you could hear the effect of the radiation on the vehicle's engine. It started to grind from the strain, so Jacob played a special playlist built into his suit. "Alright.. Twiztid."

Ordained
Simon Raynard was back to his old self. His wounds were completely up, his bones were in their respective places his muscles weren't sore anymore and save for the fact that he wanted to go on a killing spree, his mind was at ease.

Six months ago, (can't remember if that's when Hazmat Alpha was set erm), Simon was on his first reconnaissance mission with his commanding officer, Commander Mirez, and a few other soldiers in a widely infected area somewhere in America (I think). They were supposed to be looking for anything that could give even the slightest clue as to what the vaccine was for the outbreak and were not to engage the enemy. The infected though other wise.

Simon and the rest of his party didn't knw they were being watched and the infected were growing more intelligent with every passing day. They were in a run down building that was rumored to be one of the sites where the outbreak started to spread in the United States. Apparently, there was a group of the infected in the building becuase a chase ensued.

It would have been to late for everyone had Simon not stayed behind to try to fend off the ambush. The group was chased into a rickety elevator and were trapped due to the power being cut off by the infected. Simon told his team that he would try to buy them some time so they could get as far away as possible juat as the elevator door was being broken open. Once everyone was gone by crawling through the escape hatch of the elevator, the door was broken open. The last thing Simon could remember was taking out three of the 7 infected people before going down himself.

He woke up a few days later with no memory of what happened and was completely lost. It was sheer luck that he was nursed back to health by someone who had plans to become a part of the big picture.

Mando' Ade
carlos watched the two begin up the stairwell. "hey, you a$$holes, i asked for some help! i can't get up!" he began trying to push himself up again and finnally was able to. he walked over to the stair well door and began walking up the stairs. "why are you creeping around like that? their are no infected around here anyway."

Shaggs
Kamarov clicked the main comm systyem online. "Correction, there are infected still crawiling through the ship. Some of the old crew is still alive, just not in our since. Watch your back." Cutting the comm off, he check how the scan was doing and saw that it was only at twenty-five percent. "Still no word from command..." Placing his hands over his eyes, he leaned back in the chair and let out a long sigh. "It wasn't supposed to be like this."

Shalimar_fox
~I'm so sorry I didn't even your post Mando' Ade~

Selina rowed her eyes at Carlos."Listen up and listen good. I'm trying to get us up to the cammand room as save as possible.So I don't need you to call us out of our names like that.Further more I'm protecting your a$$ from any of them if they just happen to come out of nowwhere so my advice to you is that get ready to hold your ground just in case."Selina look into Carlos eye's."So did HQ come in Kamarov?I sent an message not to long ago."

Shaggs
Kamarov opened one eye and lazily flipped the switch again. "Not yet, I've been monitering the main relay terminal, and we've recieved no reply so far. I hope that you realize that we may be the only ones out here. Command may be gone."

Jacob drove down the ruined road until he saw infected looking at him. When he tried to swerve out of there grasp, leapers attempted to attach themselves to the vehicle. One smashed it's hand through the windshield and made an unsuccessful grapple at his neck, due to a quick thinking manuveur. Finally, one slashed his tire on the rop right and sent the car flipping. It was too late to fix his tradjectory, and Jacob's humvee smashed through a wall of the Portside of the ruined Norad.

Mando' Ade
carlos turned and grinned widely at her, his pupils becoming white. slowly, two infected wolves crept up beside him and stood facing her and jalek, growling. he lowered his hand and scratched one behid the ear, temporarily distracting it from its duty, it closing its eyes and bending towards his hand in pleasure. "and i need protection by you, why?" he began up the stairs, the wolves following him up, standing between him and the others.

DangerousBeauty
Kat sighed and shook her head, slowly limping back to the Humvee. "Well... Too much drama with that group... Let's see if this radio can pick up command. Shannon is your com still working." Shannon frowned and listened for a moment. "Umm... Yeah it is why?" Kat smiled as she flipped through frequencies. "See if you can get a hold of Rek or command. We need to know what's going on." Shannon nodded and sat down on the hood, flipping through channels as Kat tried to get a hold of Command.

Shaggs
Jacob opened his eyes slowly to the sight of three men dressed in completely black hazmat suits. The emblem burned into the shoulder of his armor was a triangle representing Delta, but the three men before him only had an 'S' on theirs. "What.. what team are you?" Forcing himself out of the overturned humvee, he was caught by one of the soldiers and set on the ground. "We're what's left of Hazmat Savior. We need to know if you've seen Lieutenant Kamarov anywhere." Jacob blinked at shook his head. "I think... he's in the Normandy, last I saw of him." The three all nodded and pick Jacob up, helping him to his feet. "Alright, suit up with one of our spare suits. You'll need it for when the fall out from the cloud settles." Jacob nodded and marched over to the crates where their equipment was. About five minutes later, he stepped out in one of the Savior suits, but with his charred Delta symbol replacing the 'S'.

Shalimar_fox
Selina eyes widen as the wolves approched.Quickly drawing her gun she noticed they didn't attack at all."How...."She took an few steps back"Kamarov we've got infected wolves on this ship.It looks like one of these guys is able to control them."She looked at Carlos."Are they safe?"

Mando' Ade
"perfectly fine, but i dont advise pointing a gun at them, or attacking one of them in any way, or me for that matter." he smiled back and began pulling off his helmet. "man the air is stale in that thing."

Shaggs
"Selina, I want you to get away from him and those things. If he can control them, then that means he's infected as well. We've had some reports of the infected maintaining there humanity, but I don't trust that theory." Kamarov spun around in the seat and made his way from the door, weapon in hand. he arrived at the door leading to the stairs and took a position near the back of the hallway.

Jacob and the others desperately fired as accurately as possible to hold the infected at bay, but it was of no avail since more and more just flooded in. At their last resort, they all piled into a damaged escape pod that was still docked in the bay. "Punch it!" A blast of fire came from the four thrusters attached to the pod, and sent it flying out towards the Normandy, slamming into the ground, just about thrity yards.

Shalimar_fox
Edit

Mando' Ade
you stoles that line from halo! and also, wouldnt a nuclear explosion blow everything up and burn nything that was flamable. especcially anything close to the center of the explosion?))

carlos came up the final steps, ignoring kamrov and sitting down in a seat at the side of the bridge. the two wolves passed behind him, the male roling lowly at kamarov before continuing. both sat down at either side of carlos chair, keeping watchful of te others. "nice place." carlos said, looking around the room at the consoles and terminals.

Shalimar_fox
Selina looked up."You stay back and those things. "She slowly backed her way up the stairs.Drawing both guns out.

jalek moye
Jalek stood staring at Carlos and and smiled behind his helmet.

"How are you able to control your infection like that, it's fascinating"

Mando' Ade
carlos pulled an empty and cracked vial with a bright orange fluid in it. most of it was gone, with only a few drops left. "one shot of this stuff immediately after being infected should do the trick, but only immediately after. and you only need one to last the rest of your life, no matter how many times your bitten, because your already infected, it just keeps it from taking over you." his eyes returned to their normal color, his pupils returning to their blackness.

Shaggs
((You don't seem to realize the shear size that the Norad once was. It completely obliterated one half of the ship, but left the front smashed to hell. The docking bays are all in the front of the ship.))

Kamarov cenetered his weapon and switched it to fully automatic. He didn't once take his eyes off the wolves or blink. "I won't tollerate a breach of my command. I am the ranking officer on this vessel." Letting out a deep breath, he slid his finger onto the trigger, but did nothing. Now was definitely not the time to pick and choose allies.

Jacob and Savior team, all piled out of the even further damaged escpae pod. The Normandy was extremely close, but would they be able to cover the distance before being over taken by the infected, was the only question circulating in his mind. Jacob turned and started off at a dead sprint towards the Normandy. "C'mon, it's just like running a football field!" He charged as fast as he could until he saw a breach in the wall of the ship. Using his shoulder, he smashed the hole even wider and fell inside. Pulling himself back up and the other three following alone, they ran past a blast door that had just begun to close. "Attention everyone, Scan complete. All breached areas are being sealed off."

Mando' Ade
caros turned his head. "relax, their friendly, and i don't even know what military you work for. unless you work for the marines. still that gives you no right to kill me or my new pets. sure they are infected but a shot will easily take care of that." the two wolves began to lull themselves into sleep, continuing the rest that was interupted by the crashing elevator.

Shalimar_fox
Selina stood over by Kamarov.She took off her helemet letting her long brownish black hair fall down to her shoulders. Kamarov we need to come up with an plan fast dealing with food and medical supplys.I only have an small amount both left."She then looked over at Carlos."Hey you.I didn't get your name, and what happens if someone who has never been bitten takes that stuff."

Shaggs
Kamarov turned to face Selina. "I won't use any of either. That should give you all a little time to find a new source." A loud clomping sound started to come up from the stairs, and just as Kamarov turned with his weapon drawn, he saw Jacob and the other members of Savior flood out of the door. Just as they saw Kamarov, they raised their weapons as well.

Mando' Ade
carlos turned his head, "carlos, and nothing happens, you can still get infected." his fingers tapped on the armrest of the chair. "as far as i know anyway."

jalek moye
Jalek thought for a moment and reached his hand out, his palm open.

"I'd like you to hand it over" He thought of how vaulable it was and how many things could be done by manipulating the serum it self.

Shalimar_fox
Selina sat down thinking for about an moment."Wait. Carlos I'm sorry for asking you so many questions on the first day but if you where to go out there would other infected beings attack you."An plan was starting to come together in her head

Mando' Ade
"it depends on whos controlling them" his hand closed over the already cracked vial and crushed it, pieces falling away. "i'm sorry what was that?"

jalek moye
Jalek then pulled his hand back and let out a grunting type noise as he satred at the crushed vial. He looked back at Carlos then back at his hand

"why did you just do that" his voice full of anger

Shaggs
Kamarov made his way down the corridor to where Jacob and the others had emerged. One member of Savior stayed in the stairwell and monitered for any movement, the other two joined up near Kamarov, while Jacob looked down the hall for a moment at the others. Just as they let their guard down, one of the Saviors removed his helmet and layed back revealing many injuries. Jacob moved towards the others.

Shalimar_fox
Selina smiled at Carlos."Maybe we could go out one day and try to find some type of supplies, or well have to move from this base just to get by"As Jacob walked near Selina looked put at him."So what's it like out there?I havn't been out there yet."

Shaggs
Jacob grunted and thudded against the wall. "Hot and it sucks. There's way too much dust, radiation is a *****, and the infected just like to wedge their ugly little heads right up your-" Kamarov interupted Jacob. "Book! That is no way to talk to a lady!" Jacob spun around and retorted sharply. "If you knew HALF the crap I went through, you would be the same way. Know what, have your little party, I'm going back to the docking bay, to get some of the reserve supplies out. If I'm not back in twenty minutes, find me."

Ben was blasting music out of the loudspeaks in the docking bays as he started to work on a slightly working helicopter.

Mando' Ade
"carlos grinned, "because it was empty, damaged, used up. if you used what was left you would get infected irreversibly from the blood left on the needle. in case you didnt know, we dont have any more." he dropped the fragments of glass, watching them clang to the floor.

((fyi, it was empty))

jalek moye
(lol he wanted it for the traces)

"You fool i wasnt gonna use it, i was gonna hve it studied and the traces used to make full ones and then manipulated to various effects" he trhow his arms up and walked over to Jacob and Kamarov. eying them both as they argued

Shalimar_fox
Selina stood up and moved in Jacob's way."You can't go out there alone.If anything I say we all go.No use in trying to get what we need and end up dead."Selina brushed an long peice of her behide her ear."The thing is we all need these things.So it should be an team effort."

DangerousBeauty
Kat came in over her com. "Jacob. We need to move on. I cant get a hold of command." They would be able to hear Shannon laughing in the background. "Oh... And someone left their com on... Why are you guys arguing? We need to find as many survivors as possible! So stop biting each others heads off and get down here."

Mando' Ade
carlos began laughing. he sttopped for a moment, holding his stomach. "where do you think i got this, my basement!?!" he stood up and followed jacob. "hey man, good to see you!"

Shaggs
Jacob pushed Selina to the side, and made his way down the stairs. "I'm just going down to the docking bay to see if they left any supplies in the choppers." With a shrug he trudged down and was blasted by the extremely loud music as soon as he opened the door. Also turnin to Carlos following him down the stairs. "I think I owe you a thank you for you know, saving me twice thus far." With a laugh he turned again.

Shalimar_fox
Selina turned around as he made his way off.Shocked at his actions.She simply stood watching as he made his way down the stairs."Yup.That's one that I'll have to keep an eye one."

jalek moye
Jalek luaghed and finally removed his helmet seeing as there was no point in it at the moment, he looked over at Selina

"eh, he's not worth keeping an eye on just your typical dick soldier" he then smilied at her and placed his hand out as the other one held his helmet

Sorry so long to tell my name but i had to make sure, I'm Jalek"

Shalimar_fox
Selina's hand meet up with Jalek's hand." Corporal: Selina Lie. You know that guy! Can't see how his team faired with him.He seems to like the spot light."She puased for an moment."I hear he's an Lieutenant."

jalek moye
Jalek shook her hand breifly then released it

"No i don't know him, i was a mercenary and an assistant to scientists not a real soildier. And i don't doubt thats he made Lieutenant alot of people do now adays"

Shalimar_fox
"Assistant scientists.So are we any closer to an cure?"She leaned on the wall looking at the main computer."So do you think that you can help us get in contact with HQ?"

jalek moye
Jalek's eyes shifted to the floor and he became silent

"We were but then the Lab was destroyed and everyone was dead or infected. I was out at the time collecting samples when it happened."

Shalimar_fox
Selina placed her arm on his shoulder"Don't...you couldn't do anything about it.You were gone.So what started the infection? The reason I ask is if we could find those that first got infected maybe we can use their blood to find an cure since their blood would be more pure with the virus.Only problem is we don't know who contracted the virus first.With the whole world crawlinh with them we my never find out"

jalek moye
Jalek sighed then looked back up at her

"I have no idea what started it, there were many theories but they werent really worried about the cause at the moment.
But yea who knows we may never even find a cure with the way things are currently"

Mando' Ade
carlos chuckled. "maybe a hamburger and a beer when this is finnally over." when they reached the bottom of the steps carlos arm cracked audibly. "ahh, f%@#!" he gripped his arm and fellagainst the wall.

((fyi, there is a cure, they just havent mass produced it yet. the problem is that too many people are already infected and their bodies are too damaged for the cure to fix.))

jalek moye
(if it cant fix them, then its not a real effective cure now is it)

Shalimar_fox
"Jalek we'll save this world.It'll take some time but we'll get stronger as the human race."Selina looked over at carlos as his arm broke"What the hell was that?"

Shaggs
Kamarov walked over to Selina and put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't mind lieutenant Book. He's been through more than most of us still here. He was part of the first assault, and he lost a part of him when he was infected."

Jacob poked his out from under the chopper and looked up at Ben. "I don't know how you convinced me to do your job!" Ben looked at him for a second. "What!?" Jacob had a look of annoyance. "Turn the music down!" Ben smirked. "Up? ok!" Ben cranked the music to as loud as it would go.

Shalimar_fox
"Lieutenant Kamarov I understand but he needs to realize that I am an Corporal and that is still disrespect toward an officer when some of these guys havn't even made it to my rank.Also if we are out in the feild of duty how's her gonna act then.Last I'm an woman.He had nor has any right to do what he just did."Selina took out one of her knifes and traced the blade up and down.

Shaggs
(((If you read from the beginning of the very first, you can actually see his descent into insanity))

Kamarov sighed. "He's a Lieutenant for a reason. He's survived this long, whatever he does in the field is working. As for you being a woman, I completely agree. He had no reason to disrespect you infront of the troops either." Turning his back to the others he started down the stairs, but stop about halfway there and looked over the edge.

Shalimar_fox
Selina moved back up to the control pannel."HQ this is Corporal Selina Lie of the Normandy.We've crashed in an known infected zone.We are using the remainds of the Normandy as an base for now.Rations are at about 20% while medical supplies are at 40 %. If you don't get this message soon we'll be forced to go out and find these items ourselfsCan anyone hear me."

Shaggs
Jacob pulled himself out from under the helicopter as Ben turned the music down. "You know.. this is kinda like back at your Dad's garage." Jacob nodded and grabbed a wrench. "Yeah, 'cept my Dad never owned a helicopter." He opened the main engine compartment and started to adjust the engine, and check for damages.

CaylaSlap
][

Logan's back was pressed against the cold brick wall outside of some gas station. It was reasonably quiet, but he could hear the infected coming. Pulling out his Pro Combat he glanced around the corner, the street was damp and dark. He creeped slowly towards the metal ladder that barely clung to the brick. He placed a heavy foot on one step and heaved himself up. He could feel the ladder shake, the metal slammed against the wall making a very loud noise. As it echoed down the street, bouncing off the walls and the cars, he could feel the infected sniffing him out.
Quickly, he moved up the ladder, the steps snapping as his moved up them. Reaching the top of the Gas Station he leaped over the edge and got down. Removing VFC Barret from his back, he began to set up. Snapping in the night vision scope, loading in the bullet and manually cocking the bullet into the chamber. He waited breathing slowly, his gray eye peering through the scope. Waiting for movement, his finger hovered over the trigger.

Shaggs
Ben twisted the key into the cockpit and the engine of the helicopter roared to life. The blades slowly began to gain speed once again, and the back rotor was already humming right along. "Who's the master!? That's right, I am!" He powered the engine down, and grabbed a cloth, to wipe the grease and sweat from his hands. Jacob was already headed towards the stairs to tell the others about the working chopper.

Kamarov twitched when his comm activated. Jacob did the same as his comm recieved the same message. "This is Command calling all team leaders, does anyone read?" Jacob quickly pressed the comm button and spoke. "Yes, I read you, I read you loud and clear!" "Good to here, what's your location?" "We're stuck on the Normandy, sir." "Uhg.. we'll do what we can to get you out of there but we can't make you any promises.." Jacob made sure that his comm link was open so that all the others could hear.

CaylaSlap
The Infected rolled down the street, there feet hitting the street like rolling thunder. His finger rest now on the trigger, sweat dripped from his forehead as he waited for a head to enter his sight. He heard what sounded like a helicopter, but since the sound dissipated he continued to focus toward the infected.
He breathing slowed as an Infected came into sight. He inhaled, and slowly pulled the trigger. The bullet whizzed through the chamber, and as he watched the bullet pulled off half of its face. He smiled, as he fingered another bullet, cleared the shell and loaded the 2nd in. Cock, Pull, repeat.

Shalimar_fox
Selina rushed down to Lieutenant Kamarov."Sir did you here that?HQ has came in."Selina let out an soft sigh in relife."I can't wait till get to London."

Shaggs
"Corporal, don't get your hopes up. They said that they most likely won't be able to make it here." He turned around to head down to the docking bay. "Oh, and about that comment you made earlier, about Lieutenant Book disrespecting you as an Officer. Right now, me and him are the only Officers on this ship. If I remember correctly, Corporal is just an enlisted rank, so to remedy this situation, I give you a field promtion to Second Lieutenant." With a quick salute, he continued down the stairs.

Shalimar_fox
Selina looked at the floor knowing he was right about HQ.While lieutenant Kamarov was talking thoughts flew in and out of her head untill he promated her to Second Lieutenat."Thank you Sir."She headed back toward the control room.

~I'm post later.For some reason my energy is drained today~

CaylaSlap
He had 6 piled up already, and he had 25 bullets left. His two 9mm were fully loaded but they weren't worth using at this distance. He could see more charging his way through his scope, and his fingers started to sweat. He checked his magazine again, maybe he had counted wrong. He had... he had 15 bullets left.
"F*ck" he whispered, his fingers gripped handle and he wiped the sweat from his brow and placed his eye back to the scope. He caught a glimpse of a propane tank, he wondered if there was anything in it but it was worth a shot. Literally.
He waited for the perfect moment, till he thought he had enough Infected in range to shoot the tank. It was reasonably small, so the explosion wouldn't be large.
Being rogue, he had separated himself from the military. He still carried with his 2way with him, and for week he had heard nothing. Until he heard Command and someone else speaking. The noise almost made him jump, but as it rang through the radio his eye caught the pack of Infected starring right at him.
"Great timing as*holes." he hissed, his Irish accent rolling from his lounge. His finger squeezed the trigger, and the bullet smashed through the propane tank.
Luckily, there was propane in the tank, but his plan didn't work. Though some infected were engulfed in flame, most were either knocked out or just pissed off. He had to find a way out.

Shaggs
Jacob and Ben both piled into the Chopper, along with two of the Savior squad. "Anyone who is going on a supply run, meet here in five minutes. If you are not here by that time then we will leave without you." Jacob looked out into the expanse of the slowly opening bay doors. The town was a long way off, and the cloud was just now starting to dissipate.

CaylaSlap
He watched as the Infected crowded the building. He grabbed his two way and shook away his stubbornness, if there was people here maybe they could help him.
"This is Logan O'Boyle, I went Rogue a few months back. If there is anyone out there.... " he stopped, and looked down. "There all over the place."
He pulled the scope off his rifle, and shot downwards at them, hitting two that were attempting to climb up. Placing his 2way on the ledge of the building, he hoped for a response.

Shalimar_fox
~kinda woke now.~
Selina rushed down the stairs.Along with her was her trusty guns and knives.At this time she had left her crossbow.when she came near Lieutenant Kamarov she looked into his eyes."I need to go out there with Hacob and get supplies that are vital to our needs.I my not understand him completly but I trust him to get us back safe."Selina placed her hazmat helmet on."May I go Sir?"

Shaggs
Now, the rotors were fully spinning and ready to take off at a moments notice. "This mission is strictly volunteer. I'm not asking anyone to risk their neck out here. If you want on, be our guest." Jacob made sure that all of his weapons were working at 100% efficiency, and double checked his new armor.

Shalimar_fox
Selina ran down down to the chopper."Lieutenant Jacob.I'll be joining you.Beside I figuered I could use your help.So besides foor and meds do we have an idea how much ammo we can carry on this bird."She took an set in the back of the chopper

Jedireaper
Rek and Sam made it to the building almost two hours later, having picked up two other survivors, one a soldier and the other a chopper pilot. As the entered the building and shut the heavy metal door, a few infected came in sucession towards them, sliding blood across the concrete. In a rapid exchange of gutteral punches and gunshots, they were all felled. Rek threw his assault rifle to the soldier. "Secure the area." Rek watched the man nod andmove off before he started to strip his armor and place it on the table. "All yours Sam. Is your suit working?"

Sam had sealed the door tight and was just now moving over to the table. He whistled and upturned a chair to sit on while he worked. "No, but thats because the power pack died on me during the EMP blast emitted from the nuke that went off, yours might still work if your suit had shorted before the blast."

"I'd guess rightly so seeing as I fell from so high up... I'm guessing the reason I'm standing relativly unhurt is because..." Rek paused, glancing at the pilot. "This is a military bunker, see if you can find some some supplies or equipment we can use, gonna need weapons, and keep an eye out for food too."

The pilot grumbled something and moved away from Sam, reluctantly nodding, heading off down a seperate hallway, taking out a pistol.

Rek sighed and sat on the floor by the door, taking out his dog tags, he had covered almost sixty bodies in those two hours, but there were more than a thousand still out there. He scattered them infront of him and began counting while speaking to Sam. "I'm a Race Lord, an infected leader. I'm incharge, or was anyway, of the infected."

"You were infected but got the cure but it didn't work as they thought?" Sam didn't even seem suprised.

"Completely, since when is command ever right about anything."

Sam laughed. "Never. How long has it been, Rek?"

"Seven years. Last I saw you was in that radioactive purging unit in hospital, after the Delta Cantagion. I lost all my squad in that mission, little did we know it'd get worse." Rek replied, a smule ceeping onto his face.

"Hows the hot stuff?" Sam asked, fiddling with Reks com gear.

"Y'mean Kat. Well, shes still hot but has some baggage, y'know; kids, zombie husband..."

"Ouch, that hurts. So you think she survived the Nuke?"

Rek started cleaning the blood off some of the dogtags. "Dunno, I hope soo... I."

Sam turned, pausing from his work. "You like her, I know."

Rek was quiet for a few moments. He thought about Katerina. "Yea, I do, Sam, and I hope she survived."

"As do I."

Shaggs
Jacob looked at Selina and then back at the ground. "Glad to have you tag along Corpo... Lieutenant." The chopper slowly lifeted off and they slowly edged their way out of the hanger. Now slightly shaking in the air, they stablized and made their way towards the closest buildings in the area. It was a military bunker that looked like it had taken quite a hit, but was still safe. "There should be food and supplies in there!" Hovering over it, he slowly started to lower the chopper onto a heli-pad.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Rek and Sam made it to the building almost two hours later, having picked up two other survivors, one a soldier and the other a chopper pilot. As the entered the building and shut the heavy metal door, a few infected came in sucession towards them, sliding blood across the concrete. In a rapid exchange of gutteral punches and gunshots, they were all felled. Rek threw his assault rifle to the soldier. "Secure the area." Rek watched the man nod andmove off before he started to strip his armor and place it on the table. "All yours Sam. Is your suit working?"

Sam had sealed the door tight and was just now moving over to the table. He whistled and upturned a chair to sit on while he worked. "No, but thats because the power pack died on me during the EMP blast emitted from the nuke that went off, yours might still work if your suit had shorted before the blast."

"I'd guess rightly so seeing as I fell from so high up... I'm guessing the reason I'm standing relativly unhurt is because..." Rek paused, glancing at the pilot. "This is a military bunker, see if you can find some some supplies or equipment we can use, gonna need weapons, and keep an eye out for food too."

The pilot grumbled something and moved away from Sam, reluctantly nodding, heading off down a seperate hallway, taking out a pistol.

Rek sighed and sat on the floor by the door, taking out his dog tags, he had covered almost sixty bodies in those two hours, but there were more than a thousand still out there. He scattered them infront of him and began counting while speaking to Sam. "I'm a Race Lord, an infected leader. I'm incharge, or was anyway, of the infected."

"You were infected but got the cure but it didn't work as they thought?" Sam didn't even seem suprised.

"Completely, since when is command ever right about anything."

Sam laughed. "Never. How long has it been, Rek?"

"Seven years. Last I saw you was in that radioactive purging unit in hospital, after the Delta Cantagion. I lost all my squad in that mission, little did we know it'd get worse." Rek replied, a smule ceeping onto his face.

"Hows the hot stuff?" Sam asked, fiddling with Reks com gear.

"Y'mean Kat. Well, shes still hot but has some baggage, y'know; kids, zombie husband..."

"Ouch, that hurts. So you think she survived the Nuke?"

Rek started cleaning the blood off some of the dogtags. "Dunno, I hope soo... I."

Sam turned, pausing from his work. "You like her, I know."

Rek was quiet for a few moments. He thought about Katerina. "Yea, I do, Sam, and I hope she survived."

"As do I."

*slaps*))

Jedireaper
*rubs face* what?)

Shalimar_fox
Selina looked around the complex as the chopper slowly landed."Your call Lieutenant Jacob.Do we stay as one or split up into groups."She would have much rather perfered to stay as on big goup.After all safty is in numbers but that was an two edge sword in this case.Even though she would be safe it would also increase the chance of an Infected seeing them

Shaggs
Jacob looked at her and thought for a moment. Before he could make a response, been made one for him. "You two can be a group, and I'll do my own thing. I'm better off alone anyway." With a half-hearted salute, Ben lept out of the chopper and started walking for one of the rear access doors of the building. "So.. I where do we search?"

DangerousBeauty
something about baggage?))

Shalimar_fox
Selina looked over at Jacob and shrugged.She gently placed one foot on the ground and then another."Well Ben.The kitchen for foor,the medical area for medical stuff, the ammo bunker and whatever else I guess.Just stay on you toes."

Shaggs
Jacob cocked his assualt rifle. "Hit the armory first, and then we go for the other supplies. I need a new weapon anyway."

Jedireaper
So Sam would understand, you see I have his personality still down after an absense of an entire episode, so thats how he talks. Rek ment no disrespect honestly. *continues to rub face* Do you mean something in particular?))

DangerousBeauty
mmmmhmm right. *snuggles*))

CaylaSlap
Logan shot off another round, still no response on his two way. The Infected scratched at the building, as if it were going to tumble. ][ He leaned over the building again, and shot another round into anothers head.
"It's starting to get crowded here." he said again into the two way. "Is there anyone out there?"
He was starting to think maybe he was hearing things, and maybe he was losing his mind. He looked over to see an Infected grappling up what was left of the ladder he climbed. He reached for his knife and flung it at it's hand. Hitting dead on, it screamed and fell with a nice crushing sound as it hit the street.

Jedireaper
You don't believe me? *hugs*))

It had been almost six hours and Sam had fallen asleep. Rek was just dozing off too when he heard movement from outside. Quickly he grabbed the assault rifle and nudged Sam awake.

"Wah-"

"Shhhh, we got company." He whispered.

Sam's eyes immediatly lit up with alertness. "For sure? Crap."

"Shhh..."

"Sorry." Sam whispered in response, reaching for the MP9 machine gun that the pilot had brought him.

Rek threw a stone at the soldier which bounced off his helmet. The soldier woke up. "Uhhhgh, yea?" He screwed his face.

Rek made a cut-off hand signal and pointed to the heavy metal door, which was the only known entrance to the weapons bunker they were in. He held his SCAR H CQC assault rifle up, pointed at the door, flckig off the safety. "Find cover."

The soldier nodded and silently moved behind the wall of the first hallway beside a huge crate. Rek and Sam moved over to the opposite side of the main entrance hidden in the shadows, he glanced at Sam.

"The Pilot's in the storage area... he won't come." He whispered.

"Okay ready up guys.." Rek mouthed silently and moved back into the shadows from their limited light, turning off the lamp on the wall. "Fire only when I do." Rek heard a few thuds and clangs on the opoosite sie of the blastdoor.

Sam held up his hand. "Gun shots, I count a single type, no distinction."

CaylaSlap
He grabbed his radio again, switching the station. Holding his rifle in one hand, his foot up on the ledge. His finger pulled the trigger, as his other hand pressed the button on the radio, broadcasting on any open channels.
"This is Logan O'Boyle. I'm a Rogue trapped on top of a gas station building." he said into the radio. He pulled the trigger again, hitting two more Infected. Just as this happened, his rifle jammed, and the recoil heated up quickly. He dropped the rifle, watching it hit an Infected in the face.
"Thats not good." he said to himself, setting the radio down, he pulled out his fully loaded 9mm 24/7 Pro Compacts. Both fingers resting on either triggers, he pulled simultaneously. Infected fell left and right, but the numbers weren't getting any smaller. "Shit Logan, this was a great spot"

Shaggs
Jacob tapped his comm. "I read you, but I need more distinction than a gas station. This is huge city." Jacob made his way over to a directional map and searched for the armory.

CaylaSlap
He jumped at the sound of a voice responding. Placing a 9mm back in its holster he grabbed his radio. As he continued fire, counting down in his head, he would need another magazine soon.
"I'm a block down from the hospital, on Brunswick Road." he responded. "Trust me, you cant miss me." he said, firing more rounds, then quickly unloading the empty magazine, and reaching for another. As he did, he felt a shove. Catching himself on the ledge, his face about a foot away from another infected, he spun around.
The infected lunged himself at him, and with a simple reaction he grabbed the Infected by the shoulders, his knee shoved under his body he flipped the thing off the building. Getting to his feet, he checked his arms for any scratches, taking a sigh of relief that he was fine he grabbed the radio once more.
"There's alot of them out here, I don't have enough gun power to hold them back." He spotted another propane tank, although it wouldn't do much damage to the infected, but it would help out on his location. "Look up." he said into the two way.
Getting down on his knee, and steadying his arm he took aim at the propane tank, hoping to god that this bullet would reach. His finger gently squeezed the trigger, and the bullet ripped through the air successfully hitting tank. The explosion was small, but enough to send large black billowing clouds into the sky, and the sound of the boom to knock some infected on their backs.

Shaggs
"I'm currently at a military installation, but if I get time, I will try and run the chopper to your position. No promises." Jacob sighed and turned around to face the chopper and Selina. "You're in charge til I get back.." He made a run for the still moving rotors. Lifting off, he made his way towards the smoke.

CaylaSlap
Pulling hard the triggers of his two 9mm, the bullets rippled through the Infected like they were clay. He spit at them, as if they were the exact Infected that killed his Girl and son. Just even the second of thinking of him, made him angry, and for a moment he wanted to jump down and take them on one by one. Things didn't work that way, and he knew that. Those things would kill him, and wasn't ready to die just yet.
His gun clicked, and he looked down. He had two more magazines left strapped to his boot. He walked to the opposite side of the roof, the next ledge was only two feet away. He looked back, the Infected had found there way up. He ran towards the next ledge, his guns still held tightly in his hand. As his boots thudded on the roof, he ran at full speed. Reaching the ledge he jumped towards the next roof, tucking and rolling safely on the surface. He would hope the Infected wouldn't be able to do the same.

Shaggs
Jacob pulled the helicopter close to the building and turned it sideways, to where the door was facing the roof top. Stepping away from the controls, he removed his assault rifle from it's stand and opened up, full auto on the infected coming at Logan. "Jump!!" Infected from all around were starting to swarm the building.

Mando' Ade
Originally posted by jalek moye
(if it cant fix them, then its not a real effective cure now is it)

if their bodies become infected for too long, say half an hour, it begins to rot, and once that starts, its physsically impossible to fix. the best they can do is give them the cure before they start infecting others unintentionally. recap please?))

CaylaSlap
"Holy Shit." he ran towards the helicopter and jumped, his foot landing inside the helicopter, and his hand grabbing the side handlebar, he pulled himself in, and sat down.
"That was fast."

Mando' Ade
sitting across from logan was carlos. he grinned across the troop compartment of the black haw. "you'll get used to that, will you excuse me for a moment?" carlos stood and walked to the edge of the helicopter. instantly, the howling sounds of the infected were replaced with silent grunts and oving heads as they all looked up at him. he jumped down and rolled onto the roof of the building, the infected backing away from him, leaving a blank area where once were dozens. infected fell off of the roof, trying to keep their distance in respect. carlos grimaced and his eyes whitened, his pupils becoming a milky color. he drew his m9 and pointed it at what appeared to be the leader of the group. his finger pulled the trigger, a bullet slicing through the air into the skull of the creature. a few minutes later he returned to the helicopter carrying with him logans rifle and two way.he handed them over to the rouge and sat back in his seat. "so anyways..."

Shaggs
"Carlos! That was wrecklace! You had no clew if there was another Race Lord out there! You could have been torn apart! Who cares!? You're plan worked! Let's get the $%# outta here!" Jacob pulled the chopper away from the building and resumed his way towards the base. "Ye haw!"

Jedireaper
Rek shifted uncomfortably, looking at the table where his armour was left. "Okay, now I can hear a chopper."

"Rescue?"

"No-one knows we're here, guys." Rek replied with a shrug. "If they come here be ready, it could be Race Lords."

CaylaSlap
"I thought I was dead." Logan said, his Irish accent was light, almost unnoticable since he had lived in South Africa before the outbreak. He pulled out his wallet and smiled at the photo of his girl and his son smiling back at him. He shoved it back into his pocket and looked at his rescuers. "Any of you got a smoke?"

Shaggs
Jacob set the chopper down slowly and removed himelf from within once again. Ben crept silently through a hallway until he found a huge armored door. With all his might, he pushed the door open quickly and swung himself back outside of the door way, waiting for any response from what ever was in the room.

Mando' Ade
carlos climbed out behind jacob, testing out his newly healed arm an his m4's weight. "a beitiful weapon, don't you thinlk?" he turned to logan. "you might wanna stay here and unjam you're gun." carlos ran after jacob to the bunker entrance. "allright, so have you found anyting useful in here yet?"

CaylaSlap
"Thanks." he said, taking his sniper and fingering the recoil. He watched the others, as he took the palm of his hand and slammed it against recoil, the shell clinging against the cement he cocked it back loading a new shell. "You guys have any M82A1 Rifle Magazines?" he asked. He knew he only had 3 bullets left.

Mando' Ade
"might be some inside, come on!" he reached for the access panel to open the door.

CaylaSlap
Logan followed Carlos, both his 9mm still holstered at his hips. The strap to his rifle was riped off, and his gloved hand scraped off any sign of Infected, he then brushed his glove against the wall. "Thanks for the save. I usually don't ask for help, I'm stubborn like that." he said.

Mando' Ade
"heh, then i think we'll be perfect friends." he turned his head slightly and grinned. the door opened in front of them and carlos stepped in, scanning the room.

CaylaSlap
"You guys heading out somewhere?" he asked quietly, following close behind.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>