Ryu and Ken's master, Gouken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/gouken-sf4-2.gif

Holy shit.

Brother to Gouki/Akuma, sensei and mentor to Ryu and Ken Masters, Gouken finally makes his debut in Street Fighter 4.

There's not much on Gouken's background, but I'll give it a shot.

Gouken's Background

Nationality: Japanese
Date of Birth/Age: Unknown/Unknown, probably in his late sixties
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Hair: White
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: Unknown
Allies/Friends: Retsu, some also say he's friendly with Gen
Enemies: Gouki
Family: Gouki, younger brother; had a daughter whom Ryu and Ken called 'Little Miss' (whereabouts unknown); Ryu, student/foster son
Fighting Style: Ansatsuken, trained by Goutetsu

While earlier Street Fighter games made references to Ryu and Ken's master, the character made his first illustrated appearance in Masaomi Kanzaki's manga adaptation of Street Fighter II, originally serialized in Family Computer Magazine in 1992. According to the comic, Gouken accepted Ryu and Ken as his pupils and taught them their fighting style in his solitary home located in the Japanese wilderness. However, one day M. Bison and his men stormed the dojo and killed Gouken, leaving Ryu and Ken with the duty to avenge their master's death.

While the comic itself was non-canonical in the video game Street Fighter continuity, Gouken's name and character design was adapted in the Street Fighter video game series with the introduction of Akuma in Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

According to Capcom's official account of Akuma's backstory for Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Akuma and Gouken were practitioner of an unnamed assassination style taught to them by their master Goutetsu. While Akuma embraced the killing aspect of the art to the point of succumbing to the "killing intent" (Satsui no Hadou) and killing Goutetsu, Gouken developed his own style, turning techniques such as the Hadouken and Shoryuken into pure defensive non-killing techniques. Gouken would go on to pass his knowledge to Ryu and Ken before being challenged by Akuma and supposedly killed in combat. Gouken makes his first appearance in the video games in the first Street Fighter Alpha game in Akuma's ending in the game alongside their fallen master.

Gouken appears in Street Fighter IV as a secret computer-controlled challenger. His presence in the game was hinted months before his official appearance in the game, with Street Fighter IV project manager Natsuki Shiozawa showing a silhouetted illustration in his blog, claiming that the character was "Sheng Long" (a hoax character once assumed to be Ryu's and Ken's sensei as a result of a localization error), as well as featuring the character in an animated teaser for the console versions of Street Fighter IV and in Akuma's ending in the game.

Gouken throws the Hadoken with one hand, and if used as an EX move, he throws a second one upward at a 45 degree angle. He possesses Akuma's Hyakki Shu somersault move, as well as a special move version of his Super Art from the Street Fighter III games, the Messatsu Gou-Rasen, apparently called the Gou-Rasen Senpu Kyaku. His Super Combo is the Kinjite Shoryūken or "Forbidden Dragon Punch", while his Ultra Combo is the Shin Shoryuken, one of Ryu's Super Arts from Street Fighter III. Gouken's Focus attack is a high kick similar to Ryu's Joudan Sokutou-Geri from the Street Fighter III games.

Yoshi Paradise
Is Gouken stronger than his younger brother?

peejayd
* without Dark Hadou, i do believe Gouken is stronger and more skilled than Gouki...

* are the moves given to Gouken in Street Fighter 4, canon? if so, well, Ken really makes his moves original of his own... smile

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Is Gouken stronger than his younger brother? He was, he probably is not as strong as current Gouki considering Gouki's feats.

Sado22
he did kick the snot out of Gouki when they first fought. at the time Gouken was still young. the second time, Gouki mauled an older gouken.

P.S. being buttugly runs in the family for these two laughing

Vampire Savior
Gouken's pretty cool. He kicked the crap outta Akuma when they were young and I think Gouken coulda stopped himself from catchin an SGS if he wasn't actin like such a pussy. The mans the master of 2 styles. An Akuma VS Gouken thread would be good when SFIV finally comes to consoles.

For some reason I feel like Gouken's appearance wont be canon tho.

Kirikaze Fuuma
not canon but in SF4 trailer we can see him punching a rock behind the waterfall. don't tell me capcom retconned SF story again.

Vampire Savior
Or that can just be some non canon bonus to show that Gouken is gonna be in it.

Zack Fair
I really doubt age is a factor in the SFverse. Age hardly is a factor in video games. Gouki fought Gouken and lost in their first encounter. Then after Gouki mastered the killer intent Gouken fell to Gouki. So in a way Gouken was holding back. Say what you want if you are not fighting to kill and your opponent is; you are indeed holding back and an idiot. >_>

Now the question would be how in the **** did Gouken survive the Shungokusatsu and/or how did he resurrect, if in fact he did. There are 2 possible answers since Gen did resist the Shungokusatsu by clearing his mind and crap, and Gill has resurrected from it in SF3. I think a combination of the 2 previously seen results might be the answer.

Dark-Jaxx
Gouken actually defeated Gouki a second time as well, then because Gouken did not finish him, Gouki got back up and performed a Shun Goku no Satsu to kill him.

I have a theory. In the vid which shows him fight, the prescreen thing that shows the fighters actually shows Gouken surrounded by what appears to be the aura of the Satsui no Hadou.

Perhaps that somehow saved his life?

Zack Fair
I had that theory as well. That perhaps Gouken fell to the Killing Intent and is now back with a vengence, but then I started to think that would ruin his character. However they pull this off every time so it is quite possible.

Vampire Savior
So why the hell is Gouken NOT in SFIII?

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe he actually dies in this game? no expression

Or maybe this will be a retcon or will be explained, idk.

Davehead
Either way, until Gouken destroys an island, Gouki will always be stronger, although much less pleasant to be with.

NonSensi-Klown
I'm also gonna note that Gouken in Japanese means iron fist, roughly.

So... there's my input.

Davehead
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

So... there's my input.
Nice input.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Gouken's pretty cool. He kicked the crap outta Akuma when they were young and I think Gouken coulda stopped himself from catchin an SGS if he wasn't actin like such a pussy. The mans the master of 2 styles. Ansatsuken & what?

Man of Violence
Ansatsuken and the half assed Ansatsuken (forgot the name)

I-Drop
Kyokugen?

Kirikaze Fuuma
no way no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

So... there's my input. You only know that cause you watch Naruto, noob.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by I-Drop
Kyokugen? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

I-Drop
The name Kyokugen translates to "Half Assed Ansatsuken" doesn't it? big grin

Sado22
i don't know. the fact that they actually HAVE him in the game somewhat ruins the character for me. it just puts so many things in a jumble. i predict yet another series of half-assed retcons from capcom no expression

Man of Violence
The name Kyokugen translates to "Half Assed Ansatsuken" doesn't it? big grin Wait, Im gonna look it up. laughing

Sado22
it means tiger and dragon perform a 69, actaully. all the pics of tigers and dragons are like that

I-Drop
Wait, Im gonna look it up. laughing laughing out loud Awesome sig man. We won! Now let's just hope he can clean up this mess that the conservatives made.

Man of Violence
It's a brand new day in the greatest country in the universe, man. I almost shed a tear. It'll take some time but I think he can fix things here, he has alot of good people around'im.

Snafu the Great
The name Kyokugen translates to "Half Assed Ansatsuken" doesn't it? big grin

The actual translation of the name Kyokugenryu is 'Extreme Upmost Limit.'

But yeah, it does sometimes translates as Half-assed Ansatsuken.

Kirikaze Fuuma
art of fighting is no joke mad

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Sado22
i don't know. the fact that they actually HAVE him in the game somewhat ruins the character for me. it just puts so many things in a jumble. i predict yet another series of half-assed retcons from capcom no expression

Agreed.

Sado22
funny how bashing non-SF characters in unrelated threads gets to go scott free. shame stick out tongue

whats worse the ending for gouken shows him beat Ryu (like flat out knocked the f00k out) and then start a face off with Akuma. ryu never wins sad

mane, the only game and the only characters that can never be bashed is SF. its the 12th commandment. right after, thou shalt ignore all feats of nonSF characters laughing out loud

~Sado

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
The actual translation of the name Kyokugenryu is 'Extreme Upmost Limit.'

But yeah, it does sometimes translates as Half-assed Ansatsuken. laughing I actually knew what Kyokugenryu meant, I was bein' sarcastic.

Also, have you seen Gouken's alt outfit, bet he dresses like Heihachi.

Sado22
OH NO! ANOTHER 60 YO IN WHITE THONG?!!!! sick eek! sick

Snafu the Great
OH NO! ANOTHER 60 YO IN WHITE THONG?!!!! sick eek! sick

The last thing any videogame needs is a old geezer in a sumo marwashi.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/cccombo-breaker.jpg

Sado22
QFT. that shite should be band. SUE NAMCO! mad

Man of Violence
The last thing any videogame needs is a old geezer in a sumo marwashi.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/cccombo-breaker.jpg laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

WAAYYYY of topic

Sado22
they oneupped themselves by making hachi wear that black thong in Tekken5 lee ending! i could never look at thongs the same way again...cry

Snafu the Great
they oneupped themselves by making hachi wear that black thong in Tekken5 lee ending! i could never look at thongs the same way again...cry

Not to sound sexist, but thongs look better on women. Just ask Sonya Blade. Her latest costumes from past MK games showed the straps underneath her pants. Just Google her pictures and you can see 'em.

I swear, Bandai Namco wants to make men blind with old men wearing thongs and sumo diapers.

Sado22
nothing sexist in saying women look better than men in thongs. thongs WERE invented for women. same with highheels. i love to see girls in thongs...............or did till Tekken5 happened! mad

and where is that Leona/Iori lemon fanfic?! mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
sick

I-Drop
funny how bashing non-SF characters in unrelated threads gets to go scott free. shame stick out tongue Nobody's been bashed. No names were mentioned

Sado22
so alluding is not bashing. okay...........f0ck smelly gi wearing, karate dojodorking hobbo with no clothes and a red bandana big grin

I-Drop
Fail. We only talked of the style. You really should try to get off that guy w/the red bandana's nuts for a while. Let them breathe. no expression

Sado22
right, and you brought it up here for absolutely no reason because? erm
face it: the only person who needs to stay off nuts is you, i-crotch laughing out loud

Snafu the Great
nothing sexist in saying women look better than men in thongs. thongs WERE invented for women. same with highheels. i love to see girls in thongs...............or did till Tekken5 happened! mad

and where is that Leona/Iori lemon fanfic?! mad

That's why I chose Heihachi in his gi if possible. I don't see why they could have let him keep the hakama outfit, or even the white suit from Tekken 3. That by far, was his best costume IMO.

I'm still looking for it. from what I remember, Iori goes Blood Riot and sates his lust on Leona. But it's been a while since I read it. Once I find it, I'll stick it on Notepad and mail it to you.

Hmm...come to think of it, the Iori/Leona pairings are quite popular in the KOF universe.

Sado22
yeah, iori gets paired with leona the most. in fact, most fanfictions have these two together. but then again, who else can iori be paired with besides her (barring kyo/iori yaoi of course).
i once read a fanfic of Iori and Athena.

I-Drop
right, and you brought it up here for absolutely no reason because? erm
face it: the only person who needs to stay off nuts is you, i-crotch laughing out loud no expression I guess all your funny jokes took the day off. Half "assed Ansatsuken" was mentioned & Kyokugen was the 1st thing that comes to mind. Dead this please.

Snafu the Great
yeah, iori gets paired with leona the most. in fact, most fanfictions have these two together. but then again, who else can iori be paired with besides her (barring kyo/iori yaoi of course).
i once read a fanfic of Iori and Athena.

(scratches head) I've heard rumors of an Iori/Vice pairing, as well as a Iori/Shermie pairing. Some of the girls who are into yaoi do like the Kyo/Iori pairing, as well as Iori/Ash pairings.

But me personally, Iori and Leona are a better couple. After all, opposites do attract, and they are the extreme in opposites, the only thing they have in common is their Orochi powers and the ability to go into the Blood Riot.

But I'm getting off course.

SF4 is being released in Feb 2009. SSF2THD is being released on Thanksgiving Day on Xbox Live and PSN.

Sado22
which STILL isn't an excuse for bashing Ryo. so stfu, foo wink

i guess. Leona is hot so i don't see why not. but since they have the same bloodlines it might lead to retarded kids laughing out loud

I-Drop
which STILL isn't an excuse for bashing Ryo.Maybe that's why I didn't. Show me where I'm bashing ripoff. I never mentioned him or ANYBODY. What part of "Only the style" aren't you geting? Nothing we've said is "ripoff specific" You should get off his nuts too. laughing out loud Nobody but YOU brought him up. This is about Gouken. Not trying to clutter this thread w/ripoff suckassaki talk.

Sado22
laughing
dude, you WERE flaming ryo by making fun of his style. about the dumbest shite ever from you to date. you can BS to yourself all you want, but you're not fooling anybody.

I-Drop
laughing out loud No need to fool a fool. I'm not a fan of any Kyokugen practicioners except Robert & Marco so this can apply to any of them. Please STFU about this because it's of little importance. I didn't mention ripoff so dead this shit. It's starting to sound like you're obsessed w/him. big grin moveon.org

Snafu the Great
Gouken in action. He's not the Ansatsuken grandmaster for nothing.

wYUDz18IA2Q

Gouken's Shinshoryuken makes Ryu's Shinshoryuken look like a b!tchslap.

Man of Violence
For him to be so damn buff, he sure is fast.

Snafu the Great
For him to be so damn buff, he sure is fast.

Yeah. He's got more muscles than Heihachi and Raidou combined. Add the fact that he can do the one thing that Dan failed to do: fire off Hadoukens with one hand that actually travel screen length.

Gouken may be top tier when the game comes out.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Gouken in action. He's not the Ansatsuken grandmaster for nothing.

wYUDz18IA2Q

Gouken's Shinshoryuken makes Ryu's Shinshoryuken look like a b!tchslap.

nice shinshoryuken

Sado22
seriously, your defense is pretty stupid. to dodge the fact that you aint flaming ryo you just point out that you could've been flaming robert and marco instead....all the while not realizing that flame is a flame. THAT was the point, I-retard.org

now that you've gone ahead and proven my point, i'll dead this shite.

Back to topic:
so gouken does a hadouken with one hand and aside from that most of his other moves are more or less just like Ryu and Ken...i'm disappointed. heck, he even rips off Marco with that new shoryuken special and ripsoff ryu's shitshoryuken.

f0ckin brilliant....retards

~Sado

Man of Violence
Yeah. He's got more muscles than Heihachi and Raidou combined. Add the fact that he can do the one thing that Dan failed to do: fire off Hadoukens with one hand that actually travel screen length.

Gouken may be top tier when the game comes out. laughing I'm gonna pick him. I wonder if his endin is on youtube yet?Originally posted by I-Drop
It's starting to sound like you're obsessed w/him. big grin moveon.org laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing That's a real website.

I-Drop
Yep. A great one tooOriginally posted by Sado22
seriously, your defense is pretty stupid. to dodge the fact that you aint flaming ryo you just point out that you could've been flaming robert and marco instead....all the while not realizing that flame is a flame. THAT was the point No. THAT's why people call you tardo. Learn to understand what you read. I LIKE Marco & Robert, why would I be flaming them? STFU, fool. I was showing that I could have been talking about EVERYbody else who uses the style. Or as I said b4, I'm just talking about the style in general. We were talking about the style. Nobody mentioned ripoff. You're either stuck on stupid or just stuck on certain parts of ripoff. Only person making a big deal about this is you. This is not important to the thread. Please get off his dick & let the world keep spinning. "Dead this shit" means "Dead this shit", not "Say some more stupid shit involving ripoff when nobody's talking about him & then dead this shit" Now, dead this shit. If you still wanna talk about ripoff send me a damn PM.Originally posted by Man of Violence
laughing I'm gonna pick him. I wonder if his endin is on youtube yet?I wanna see an anime w/him & Gouki fighting each other

Sado22
stop whining, brainboy. flame is flame. nuff said.
now STFU and let the thread roll.

I-Drop
laughing out loud If you'd simply rolled offa ripoff's nuts this never woulda went this far.

Snafu the Great
Got the price for SSF2HD. It's $14.99. Happy downloading.

Sado22
and i'm the one who needs to stop with the gay innuendo?
you're full of it laughing

I-Drop
laughing out loud Just speaking in terms you'd understand.
Got the price for SSF2HD. It's $14.99. Happy downloading. That's not bad.

Does Gouken have a "good" version of the raging demon?

Snafu the Great
laughing out loud Just speaking in terms you'd understand.
That's not bad.

Does Gouken have a "good" version of the raging demon?

Don't think so. According to the storyline, both Gouken and Akuma trained under Goutetsu. Akuma embraced the style at its 'purest,' while Gouken transformed Ansatsuken into a non-killing art.

At least we know where Ryu gets the Shinshoryuken and the Joudan Sokutou Geri from.

According to Akuma, he says that its the person's past sins that does them in upon executing the Raging Demon.

I-Drop
So if Gouki did the RD on somebody like Ghandi, it wouldn't work?

Sado22
nah mane, you can speak regular english with me....unless you're "at a breath" big grin

what makes you think the fight would go that far? laughing out loud

I-Drop
Oro is based on Ghandi. Ghandi used to whoop all types of @ss back in the day even though he didn't want to. I seen it. big grin If
Akuma attacked him the G-man would show him what4. Then Akuma'd realize you ain't gonna beat G. w/out killing him & he'd have to use it.

Sado22
if Oro is based on Ghandi then Superman is based on George W Bush no expression

I-Drop
sick. I'm glad that @sshole is on his way out.

olympian
Anyone noticed how Gouken in this game looks too much with Grandpa Jinpachi? Especially in the art stages?

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/main.htm

How about ir "Brains", another ripoff for your Hall of Fame?

Sado22
ditto. Buck Fush.

olympian
Well, whoever was winning, it couldnt really get any worse than Bush. That much relief i had.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by olympian
Anyone noticed how Gouken in this game looks too much with Grandpa Jinpachi? Especially in the art stages?

How about ir "Brains", another ripoff for your Hall of Fame? laughing out loud You do know that Gouken and his image has existed long before Tekken 5 so it's actually the other way around if you wanna call it.

Also, I know this kinda off topic but, does anyone know if Jinpachi is playable in TDR for the PS3?

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing out loud You do know that Gouken and his image has existed long before Tekken 5 so it's actually the other way around if you wanna call it.

Also, I know this kinda off topic but, does anyone know if Jinpachi is playable in TDR for the PS3?

never saw it before...

I-Drop
laughing out loud You do know that Gouken and his image has existed long before Tekken 5 so it's actually the other way around if you wanna call it. Gotdammit. Beat me to it laughing out loud Gouken's always been shown as a big bald guy w/a beard

Snafu the Great

How about ir "Brains", another ripoff for your Hall of Fame?

I second that. Capcom took Gouken's present appearance from a SF manga (you can find it at Borders) in which Bison killed Gouken, not Akuma.

Sado22
on the contrary. Gouken has always been around as big and bald and bearded......BUT with a karate gi (either brown or grey) and his face looking buttfugly like Gouki's. the Gouken they cooked up for SF4 doesn't wear a karate gi and looks and dresses similar to Jinpachi. he evne ties his hair in that ponytail like Jinpachi. and he was no where as bulky as they drew him now. he looked just like Gouki back then. Now he looks like Jinpachi.

regardless:
Ryu: you must first mentally prepare for f0cked up retcons to stand a chance.

Sado22
Gouken-pachi

Sado22
Jinpachi

a while back certain folks were comparing Silver with Gouki cuz they looked similiar in terms of skin and similar hair style (though spiked is one thing, fiery and ponytailed is another). wonder what SFboys will say now... roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
You do know that Gouken and his image has existed long before Tekken 5 so it's actually the other way around if you wanna call it.

It isent. Im talking about how Gouken is depicted currently in SF IV, wich isent how he was depicted before. Even the pose is alike in both character`s art, with Grandpa Jinpachi. Everybody can spot the similarities.

Werent some of you claiming Silver to be a "rip off" because in KOF XI he "looked similiar to Asuma", despite the fact that, there are differences, and it wasent even the design that the character was created as?

Sado22
when it comes to SF ripoff is something done only by other games.
even though "Crimson Ripoff" is a sad Vanessa-wannabe.
even if Takuma came before Akuma and gouken.
even if AoF was made by the same guy.
even if Haohmaru is actually based off Musashi.
even if Roy Bromwell is blatant Terry ripoff
even if the idea of supers is something that has been rippedoff from SNK
etc etc etc

olympian
"Avengers" + "karate Champ" = SF + AOF.

You have the basics of both games, there.

I-Drop
I second that. Capcom took Gouken's present appearance from a SF manga (you can find it at Borders) in which Bison killed Gouken, not Akuma. When did this manga come out?Originally posted by Sado22
even if Roy Bromwell is blatant Terry ripoff Didn't you say Capcom said he was a homage?

Snafu the Great
When did this manga come out? Didn't you say Capcom said he was a homage?

The manga came out in the early 90s, give or take.

Sado22
that's what Emp told me smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
people said :

Ryo = ripoff (not true since it's created by the same person)
Roy = homage

really... what makes capcom so special?

Sado22
universal stupidity.

Snafu the Great
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Vegagouken.png

M Bison (Vega) confronts Gouken. From the manga I mentioned.

Snafu the Great
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2419/shenglong03bx0.jpg

Remember this gag from EGM a few years back?

And I thought the RE2 gag with Akuma was bad.

I-Drop
That pic shows where the ponytail's from. Originally posted by Sado22
universal stupidity. Now you're just being a dickhead, Sado. It's no secret that Capcom's always liked/respected Terry(because they're insane smile ). He even gets mentioned by some lil' fanboy in the CVS2 ending for EVERYBODY. I may decide to go check on what Emp said, but Roy seems like an homage to me. Kriz already knows he ain't proven Ryu & ripoff were made by the same person so he can go somewhere w/that bullshit. Roy has some things from Terry & some from Ken. Take away what makes ripoff a ripoff & you got a nameless, faceless guy w/around 2 moves. Oh yeah, I forgot that he's also @ss naked except for the gay lil' shirt he wears under the gi.

Takuma/Gouki was refuted like hell & it was a dumbass idea from the start. Even the "evidence" you posted had no mention of even the slightest connection between the 2. Fuk outta here w/that bullshit, Sado. Even your banned buddy didn't agree w/you on that stupidity.

I wish MOV hadn't started slinging this rip shit around because now the haters have to go & drum up shit in response to MOV's shit.

This pose Oly speaks of is a famous MA pose IIRC. There's like 2 statues that are mainly together & one poses like that & the other poses kind of like an opposite. I'll look for some pix. I think I've seen Gouki in one of those poses b4. Gouken wears a andre the giant type thing & 'Pachi is shirtless. IIRC there's a gouki art that came out w/him dressed similar to jinpachi b4 pachi even existed. Gouken ain't a rip. Compare what he's got similar to 'Pachi to what ripoff has w/Ken & Ryu. Come on now people & also consider that the person who started this Gouken/"pachi shit has been wrong about damn near everything since he got back here. big grin

If you really think Gouken's a rip, it should be discussed elsewhere. Not in a Gouken Respect thread. Show some class people.

Man of Violence
Jinpachi

a while back certain folks were comparing Silver with Gouki cuz they looked similiar in terms of skin and similar hair style (though spiked is one thing, fiery and ponytailed is another). wonder what SFboys will say now... roll eyes (sarcastic) You really suck at this. You should leave and go join the NeoGeo forums. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Man of Violence
I wish MOV hadn't started slinging this rip shit around because now the haters have to go & drum up shit in response to MOV's shit.
My bad and I even went back and said I didn't really mean Silber was a rip that he was just LIKE Akuma.

But I mean really, I made 1 comment in 1 thread that I manage to keep in just that thread and the fanbois/haters go crazy across the whole damn forum. I mean these dudes are too sensitive for
fictional beings they will never meet in real life. laughing

If I had known that it would get this outta hand I woulda never said it, seriously. Peeps take this shit too serious, I hope they get payed for playin these games.

Kirikaze Fuuma
@I-Drop : even Sado and olympian had no idea how to prove that he's no ripoff to you(according to you). I'm not making an excuses, but I decided I won't pour any more energy to give you any more evidence since you won't understand my words and this is not benefit me at all..

I-Drop
I call bullshit. It's a done deal. I asked you if you'd proven it 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt & you couldn't give me a simple "yes or no" that I asked you for. You didn't because you know all you've done is show that 2 mofos worked on both games & left the rest up to HEAVY assumption. There was a gang of other mofos listed under character design. Everybody who knows me knows I'm not really into assumption. It's the mother of all fukups & I definately ain't about to make one for ripoff's benefit. Anybody got something saying some dude created both Ryu & ripoff? Because until I see something saying just that, the guy's name is ripoff SUCK @SS AKI. & after I see that.....he's rehash suckassaki big grin If you ain't got real proof, I'd rather not hear shit else about it. I really don't know why they'd have created Dan if they didn't see ripoff & crew as ripoffs

Kirikaze Fuuma
posted by me :

with that I thought you'll understand it's a yes or no. but it seems or you it's just a simple no. I already shown you 3 sources but you still doesn't want to understand. he likes karate gi so he designed Ryu to have a karate style and planned a game which has a main character who has a karate style(AOF).

I-Drop
Posted by meOriginally posted by I-Drop
I call bullshit.

Kirikaze Fuuma
...up to you.

Sado22
and he looks NOTHING like what he is today. neither does the EGM gag thing look anything like he is today. the former, he looks like Chang Koehan if he lost weight. as for the latter, he looks like a retard....but NOTHING like present day Gouken. in fact, people keep on mentioning how Gouki is based off Gouken but even then, Gouki STILL looks nothing like Gouken of the manga. what bull!

says Man on Viagra laughing

~Sado

olympian
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
posted by me :

with that I thought you'll understand it's a yes or no. but it seems or you it's just a simple no. I already shown you 3 sources but you still doesn't want to understand. he likes karate gi so he designed Ryu to have a karate style and planned a game which has a main character who has a karate style(AOF).

Its no use. We are talking about a poster who gets uptigh when we mention similarities of characters, whose original creators have nothing to do with each other, like Tung from "Fatal Fury" and Master Roshi, from "Dragonball", and yet on porpuse pretends he doesnt get when the similaities of characters are explained by being done by the same head staff, with info that comes from said game`s manuals.

The concept of a recicled idea being done over and over, seemingly for him, is worse than an ideia being copied from someone else, wathever the intent.

He likes to call it "homages", and for someone like Toryama, it migth as well feel like a homage having a Roshi version 2.0 hanging around a gaming sucess like "Fatal Fury", but it still doesnt erase the fact that if he wanted to (thats assuming he knows about it, in the first place) he would have legal room, to open a court action.

When you are a co-cretor and share the rigths of the same concept, the only reason it would go to court, would be if there was bad blood among the internal staff, and that didnt happen, since the head staff moved together to SNK at the time.

I-Drop
Whatever. I see the same shit the guy who made Dan mock AOF saw. "This guy is waay too much like Ken & Ryu. Gotta do something about it" Check your PMs. We agree that this is a discussion for another thread.

Gouken is bad @ss. Respect him.

olympian
Capcom had the same thing you do for letting the guys go, sore balls smile

And yeah, respect the characters, thats always a good idea.

I-Drop
If it's said character's respect thread. Yeah, Capcom never recovered from letting those guys go. Hell, they made AOF &took SNK str8 to the top. Now AOF is the most iconic fighting game & Capcom went bankrupt a few years later. It's horrible. It's like all today's kids care about is AOF. Kids running around shooting haokens @each other. Nobody even talks about SF. Now ripoff's got his own sneakers & they gonna make that AOf: Legend of Yuri movie w/the chick from Smallville. Everybody's reading the AOF comicbooks & shit & it just pisses me off. Everybody's seen the AOF anime & the SF anime is unheard of. You hit the nail on the head w/this one Oly. Sore balls it is. Dammit Oly, why you gotta be so damn right all the time laughing out loud

I-Drop
Ya'll have a happy Thanksgiving. big grin Talk to ya'll when I get back

olympian
Your a damn liar. Nobody walks around with Ryu sneakers, because the bum aint got any.

Have a good holliday big grin

Sado22
which is all besides the point. have a nice "turkey day" boys and girls. i'll just have my mutton, humos and flafil for eid.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
If it's said character's respect thread. Yeah, Capcom never recovered from letting those guys go. Hell, they made AOF &took SNK str8 to the top. Now AOF is the most iconic fighting game & Capcom went bankrupt a few years later. It's horrible. It's like all today's kids care about is AOF. Kids running around shooting haokens @each other. Nobody even talks about SF. Now ripoff's got his own sneakers & they gonna make that AOf: Legend of Yuri movie w/the chick from Smallville. Everybody's reading the AOF comicbooks & shit & it just pisses me off. Everybody's seen the AOF anime & the SF anime is unheard of. You hit the nail on the head w/this one Oly. Sore balls it is. Dammit Oly, why you gotta be so damn right all the time laughing out loud

...what are you talking about?

Sado22
he's talking about things besides the point. so now ryo is a ripoff of ryu because SF is more famous laughing out loud

olympian
And how Capcom didnt had sore balls for letting those creators go, when they went to the trouble of making an especific mock character.

"im not mad...im just throwing eggs at your window because its fun!"

I-Drop
And how Capcom didnt had sore balls for letting those creators go, when they went to the trouble of making an especific mock character.

"im not mad...im just throwing eggs at your window because its fun!" It's good that you @least understood what I was getting @. Unlike some people. I seriously doubt they would have had anything to mock had said creators not ripped off or @least rehashed the shit out of Ken & Ryu. Letting the creators go never seemed to be much of a bad thing for Capcom. They never really did much of importance after they left. Capcom had no cause for sore balls.

Hey guys, how about we talk about how much we respect Gouken here? This ripoff shit belongs elsewhere & I'm thru talking about it here.

Sado22
no. otherwise this thread would die cuz no one wants to come to this sore jinpachi imitation's respect thread eek!
and before any of you losers get ulcers..............it was a joke (minus the jinpachi imitation part. he's not sore laughing out loud )

olympian
Now i want a crossover between Jin and Gouken.

He looks to be the guy i will play out the most in this game. Besides, Ryo`s one hand fireball is always more badass than with two.

Kirikaze Fuuma
...come to think of it, Gouken looks fat. but yeah. he's a real badass.

Sado22
btw, oly and Kirikaze, did you notice the MOTHER OF ALL DODGES when i posted the gouken/jinpachi pics and they all copped out! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Man of Violence
says Man on Viagra laughing

~Sado You should be tha last person tryin' to make fun of someone's user name. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
sadomaso is cool, foo. being limpdik at 17 aint smile

~BDSMan

I-Drop
btw, oly and Kirikaze, did you notice the MOTHER OF ALL DODGES when i posted the gouken/jinpachi pics and they all copped out! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I noticed that you should have sent that foolishness to those two as a PM, we're done w/all the off topic bickering in this thread. STFU please. This is supposed to be a great moment of peace because I have an announcement

Oly has convinced me to stop calling the guy "ripoff" because neither of us are 100% on his creation. Let the world know that from this day forward, his name is "rehash" suckassaki. Everybody wins.

Sado22
you actually listened to reason?! after 2 years of this?!
i'm proud of you, my son cry

~Sado
P.S. please go back to calling him a ripoff. KMC is doomed without your hatred sad

I-Drop
laughing out loud I sure hope not. I'm trying to squash all the lil' "beefs" b4 I gracefully bow out of KMC.

KN7JL3
which is all besides the point. have a nice "turkey day" boys and girls. i'll just have my mutton, humos and flafil for eid.

~Sado OMFG! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! rolling on floor laughing

One of the funniest comments I've read in a long time. *dries tears*

As for Gouken...he should team up with another bald gi-wearing dude (from Tekken 131).

Man of Violence
If it's said character's respect thread. Yeah, Capcom never recovered from letting those guys go. Hell, they made AOF &took SNK str8 to the top. Now AOF is the most iconic fighting game & Capcom went bankrupt a few years later. It's horrible. It's like all today's kids care about is AOF. Kids running around shooting haokens @each other. Nobody even talks about SF. Now ripoff's got his own sneakers & they gonna make that AOf: Legend of Yuri movie w/the chick from Smallville. Everybody's reading the AOF comicbooks & shit & it just pisses me off. Everybody's seen the AOF anime & the SF anime is unheard of. You hit the nail on the head w/this one Oly. Sore balls it is. Dammit Oly, why you gotta be so damn right all the time laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Dude, I just not noticed this! Hysterical, That's worthy enough to profile.

Man of Violence
If it's said character's respect thread. Yeah, Capcom never recovered from letting those guys go. Hell, they made AOF &took SNK str8 to the top. Now AOF is the most iconic fighting game & Capcom went bankrupt a few years later. It's horrible. It's like all today's kids care about is AOF. Kids running around shooting haokens @each other. Nobody even talks about SF. Now ripoff's got his own sneakers & they gonna make that AOf: Legend of Yuri movie w/the chick from Smallville. Everybody's reading the AOF comicbooks & shit & it just pisses me off. Everybody's seen the AOF anime & the SF anime is unheard of. You hit the nail on the head w/this one Oly. Sore balls it is. Dammit Oly, why you gotta be so damn right all the time laughing out loud You also forgot to mention that AOF is still in the Guinness World Records to this day, takin' the top slots for 3 different positive categories. laughing

I-Drop
laughing out loud Most def. AOF is apparently the cream of the crop. Those guys may have created SF, but it was only after they left that they did some Reeally important stuff. You should see how many AOF fans line up to get rehash action figures @the comic conventions. When you ask about SF, everybody's like "What's Street Fighter?" Then they laugh you out of the room. I realize now that I don't hate rehash because he's so painfully obvious of a rehash of Ryu/Ken, I hate him because he's so damn much more popular and profitable and iconic than they are. I have sore balls about it. big grin

Does Gouken have a special intro w/Gouki & what happens in the endings?

Kirikaze Fuuma
why do I have a feeling that deep inside your heart you still called Ryo "ripoff"?

Sado22
actually its not SF either but Tekken considering that its the highest selling, most award winning game of all time. and you boys need to stop with this stupid "Sf is the shite cuz its got more merchandise etc". that's crap. if that was the case than MK wtfpwns every other game because:
-it has a cartoon series
-two movies of which one was a big hit and it actually had some pretty famous people in it (Christopher Lambert)
-the main track of the OST of the movie also got awards.....and you could actually go pick it up from stores.
-has a series
-has been referred to more in media than anyother game
-t-shirts, shoes, bags, etc>>>>those of other fighting games
-voted fighting game of the year in 2006 (armageddon)
-and they can actually afford to make cool intros too.
-oh and their jump to 3D has been successful unlike the sorry, pathetic excuse for a game that was the EX series.

so how about you boys put a sock in it.....and do some research.

~Sado

Sado22
he lays out ryu.........like anybody else who can throw a jab laughing out loud
oh and then he is about to fight gou-overrated-ki and probably dies again. good riddance, imo. no love or ripoffs.

olympian
I realize now that I don't hate rehash because he's so painfully obvious of a rehash of Ryu/Ken

Didnt we already went over this? This thread is exactly an example of what i mentioned you about a spot being stired smile

MOV looks like he is about to burst..something.

Sado22
can you blame him?
first his precious gouken is shown to be a megaripoff of Jinpachi, then he tries to save face by saying haoh is similar to ryu cuz the input for his moves is the same as ryu but soon realizes that he has no chance of going anywhere with it so he decides to pretend that not what he was saying. on top of all that his comment that Silber is an Akuma lookalike led to him having to painfully bear witness to the fact that the biblical SF is everything but original....and now I-drop has turned face by admitting that Ryo aint a ripoff.
if i weren't such of sonovagun, i'd feel sorry for him laughing out loud

~Sado

I-Drop
can you blame him?
first his precious gouken is shown to be a megaripoff of Jinpachi, then he tries to save face by saying haoh is similar to ryu cuz the input for his moves is the same as ryu but soon realizes that he has no chance of going anywhere with it so he decides to pretend that not what he was saying. on top of all that his comment that Silber is an Akuma lookalike led to him having to painfully bear witness to the fact that the biblical SF is everything but original....and now I-drop has turned face by admitting that Ryo aint a ripoff.
if i weren't such of sonovagun, i'd feel sorry for him laughing out loud

~Sado laughing out loud Still retarded I see. I'm not calling him a ripoff 'cuz I ain't sure whether he is one or if he's just a rehash. Quote me saying that he's not a ripoff. This is another one of those crazy tardo things where you see things they way you want them to be. STFU & Gouken doesn't dress nor fight like Jinpachi but he's a ripoff? A megaripoff? You are reaching. Sounds of desperation. You gotta come w/something better than that. Oly doesn't even think he's a ripoff. You got issues TardoOriginally posted by Sado22
actually its not SF either but Tekken considering that its the highest selling, most award winning game of all time. and you boys need to stop with this stupid "Sf is the shite cuz its got more merchandise etc". that's crap. if that was the case than MK wtfpwns every other game because:
-it has a cartoon series
-two movies of which one was a big hit and it actually had some pretty famous people in it (Christopher Lambert)
-the main track of the OST of the movie also got awards.....and you could actually go pick it up from stores.
-has a series
-has been referred to more in media than anyother game
-t-shirts, shoes, bags, etc>>>>those of other fighting games
-voted fighting game of the year in 2006 (armageddon)
-and they can actually afford to make cool intros too.
-oh and their jump to 3D has been successful unlike the sorry, pathetic excuse for a game that was the EX series.

so how about you boys put a sock in it.....and do some research.

~Sado big grin You're really being a hater now. Calm down. We're not talking about how awesome you think SF is. We're talking about how megaawesome AOF is. They doing it big, mane. AOF4life broseph! Relax guy big grin The SF series was on the top selling franchise list, but that's obviously false because rehash & crew done sold more than errrbody mane! Replace MK w/AOF & you'd have something. Everything that doesn't have AOF in foist place is a fuking lie!!!!! We all know C. Lambert was Mr. Karate in the AOF movie, you liar!!! madOriginally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
why do I have a feeling that deep inside your heart you still called Ryo "ripoff"? Cuz deep inside you also think he's a ripoff @worst & a rehash @best? big grinOriginally posted by olympian
Didnt we already went over this? This thread is exactly an example of what i mentioned you about a spot being stired smile

MOV looks like he is about to burst..something. MOV's ok. He's probably tired of people who don't understand shit in other threads tho. That shit is tiresome. You can't stir a pot w/rehash. He ain't important enough & we're all mature enough to realize this ain't life & death stuff.

What's weird is that we seem to have lost track of what this thread is supposed to be about. Let's take all the bullshit to another thread & respect Gouken.Originally posted by Sado22
he lays out ryu.........like anybody else who can throw a jab laughing out loud
oh and then he is about to fight gou-overrated-ki and probably dies again. good riddance, imo. no love or ripoffs. If that's how you feel, why not post it elsewhere? Show some class for a change. This is what I've been saying about you for a while. We ain't the same. I don't hate on anybody in their own respect thread. You are a hater beyond comprehension.

Yoshi Paradise
Honestly, you guys need to calm down.

Anyway, here's a good video showing Gouken in action. You all may have seen it already...

jICiM3LhwyQ

Sado22
you make such a big deal about word choice.
okay everybody pay attention: i'm sorry i said i-drop thinks ryo aint a ripoff. he's just no sure if he thinks ryo's a ripoff or a rehash
like it makes a difference roll eyes (sarcastic)

of course he does footard. look at those pics again. he looks like him, they changed his appearance, made him bigger, gave him similar clothes. as of right now, YOU are the only person who thinks he's not a jinpachi ripoff.
if you say he aint like jinpachi then admit that ryo/shen don't look nothing like ryu/steve. period.

did i bring up him being a ripoff? IIRC no.
has this topic become one where we're discussing these things? yes.
have we not proven that he's a ripoff? yes.
stfu. you asked who won. i told you.

~Sado
P.S. stop speaking for MoV. if my name was i-drop i'd accuse you of having his balls in your mouth by now laughing out loud

I-Drop
you make such a big deal about word choice.
okay everybody pay attention: i'm sorry i said i-drop thinks ryo aint a ripoff. he's just no sure if he thinks ryo's a ripoff or a rehash
like it makes a difference roll eyes (sarcastic)It's a big difference. You once again show that you can't understand what the fuk you read. Don't speak for me if you too dumb to understand what I say. Again, everybody else gets what I'm saying even if they don't agree. Save for some retard who thinks his insults make up for lack of comprehension/intelligence(tardo22)
big grin FAIL!!!!Originally posted by Sado22
of course he does footard. look at those pics again. he looks like him, they changed his appearance, made him bigger, gave him similar clothes. as of right now, YOU are the only person who thinks he's not a jinpachi ripoff.
if you say he aint like jinpachi then admit that ryo/shen don't look nothing like ryu/steve. period.You are officially incapable of going on any further. Oly already said that he don't consider the guy a ripoff, tardo. Shut the fuk up.
did i bring up him being a ripoff? IIRC no.
has this topic become one where we're discussing these things? yes.
have we not proven that he's a ripoff? yes.
stfu. you asked who won. i told you.

~Sado
P.S. stop speaking for MoV. if my name was i-drop i'd accuse you of having his balls in your mouth by now laughing out loud Responding to Oly's comment that was a response to me. You don't understand anything do you? Poor stupid Sado. & go fuk yourself because whether you think he's a ripoff ain't the issue(still shouldn't be discussed here & Oly agrees w/me). You are basically saying you want him to get killed & ya got no love for him. Oly ain't saying that. Kriz ain't either. This is a respect thread, not a hate thread. You want him to die, STFU in this thread & go whine somewhere else. & you can't use inside joke as a cover for this one either. STFU & get out.Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Honestly, you guys need to calm down.

Anyway, here's a good video showing Gouken in action. You all may have seen it already...

jICiM3LhwyQ Sorry about the negativity. It's Sado & only Sado being an @sshole. Everybody else is trying to keep it civil. The dude's dissing Gouken in a Gouken respect thread

Kirikaze Fuuma
I think it's just my feeling. no expression

I-Drop
laughing out loud I'm not gonna lie to you. You're right. I can't help it though & I'm honestly gonna try not to say it, 'cuz I ain't 100% sure it's true. That's the best I can do. I can't control what I think. I'm trying not to cause conflict. What's important is that I'm not gonna spend time dissing him in his own respect thread. If I decided to post in his thread, I'd @the very least try not to hate on him.

Gouken is badass

Sado22
there aint too much of a difference between rehash and ripoff anyway, both are a remake....and you're stuck in the middle of the two. you don't have to be einstein to figure as much.

dont recall Oly saying it here.

calm down, little girl, and read over my response again. you're talking for MoV here:

i didn't bring up him being a ripoff though. just added to it when other people started saying it. still my bad. sorry for saying gouken's a sore ripoff. he's not sore laughing out loud
j/k

~Sado

olympian
For the record i dont consider Gouken a rip as per *the original character* (at least that we have seen in the Manga), but his current LOOK is disturbingly alike Jinpachi, without even being done by the same creative team.

I say disturbingly because of two main factors besides the lack of the same team: Its his first virtual appearance in any kind of figthing system, and his current look only bears a sligth resemblance with his appearances in the Manga. If you didnt knew who Gouken was suppose to be, you would look at the two known designs and get nothing of them being the same.

This issue was mainly done to make posters think. And how pots are easily stirred after all. Better to call and discuss the character`s by theyr name and let the matters of the Design rigths to the courts, if its ever a case of it.

Sado22
and you'd have to be blind, stupid or just both (i.e fanboy) to say they dont look disturbingly like each other.....or rather goupachi looks too much like Jinpachi. its blatantly obvious and Capcom don't have an excuse because they are designed or made or supervised by the same person either. no excuse for making a similar character means ripoff. period. not to mention, changing an older character to look like somebody else.

~Sado

I-Drop
there aint too much of a difference between rehash and ripoff anyway, both are a remake....and you're stuck in the middle of the two. you don't have to be einstein to figure as much.Lame dodge. Point is I never admitted he wasn't a ripoff. I never admitted anything. Don't tell me I'm turning face. That's the point. Learn to read or shut the fuk up. You're being an @sshole. Originally posted by Sado22
calm down, little girl, and read over my response again. you're talking for MoV here:Again, that was a response to what Oly said to me. Stop being such a dickhead.
i didn't bring up him being a ripoff though. just added to it when other people started saying it. still my bad. sorry for saying gouken's a sore ripoff. he's not sore laughing out loud
j/k

~Sado Originally posted by Sado22
oh and then he is about to fight gou-overrated-ki and probably dies again. good riddance, imo. no love or ripoffs. Me Oly & others agree that this ain't really the thread for ripoff talk. The above comment is a hater post. That's what I'm talking about & don't dodge it. If ya want him dead get your hating @ss the fuk out of here. You always go too far in the wrong threads & it's annoying as hell. You don't see anyone else invading a character's respect thread to wish death on said fictional character. Don't blame others for what you & ONLY you did. & Oly NEVER called him a ripoff. He asked me if I considered him one because or the look. You again saw what you wanted to see & went off on another tardo hater rant. Fuk off & stop trying to include others 'cuz Kriz never said it either. Oly & Kriz are keeping it civil. YOU are an @sshole & your anti-capcom bias has driven you insane. You used to be better than this. You need to chill. You wanna call Gouken a ripoff, I got no problem w/that. Just don't do it here is all I'm saying & you can't seem to grasp that. You have issues.Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
...come to think of it, Gouken looks fat. but yeah. he's a real badass. Ditto. he's got diesel arms, but he looks like he loves food a great deal. Built kind of like E.Honda

P-Geyser
Me Oly & others agree that this ain't really the thread for ripoff talk. The above comment is a hater post. That's what I'm talking about & don't dodge it. If ya want him dead get your hating @ss the fuk out of here. You always go too far in the wrong threads & it's annoying as hell. You don't see anyone else invading a character's respect thread to wish death on said fictional character. Don't blame others for what you & ONLY you did. & Oly NEVER called him a ripoff. He asked me if I considered him one because or the look. You again saw what you wanted to see & went off on another tardo hater rant. Fuk off & stop trying to include others 'cuz Kriz never said it either. Oly & Kriz are keeping it civil. YOU are an @sshole & your anti-capcom bias has driven you insane. You used to be better than this. You need to chill. You wanna call Gouken a ripoff, I got no problem w/that. Just don't do it here is all I'm saying & you can't seem to grasp that. You have issues.

Geez this is the first time I have seen you this pissed off. I agree in a sense that Sado needs to cut it out, or I fear that someone's account may get restricted.

I-Drop
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Geez this is the first time I have seen you this pissed off. I agree in a sense that Sado needs to cut it out, or I fear that someone's account may get restricted. I wouldn't mind that right about now. You know how I am w/respect threads PG. Notice how I kept my hatin' @ss out of Terry's RT. I never run to the mods, but if somebody else did, I wouldn't blame them. Sado needs to stop...or be stopped. &this thing w/him seeing what he wants to see was old a long time ago.

P-Geyser
I wouldn't mind that right about now. You know how I am w/respect threads PG. Notice how I kept my hatin' @ss out of Terry's RT. I never run to the mods, but if somebody else did, I wouldn't blame them. Sado needs to stop...or be stopped. &this thing w/him seeing what he wants to see was old a long time ago.

I agree...look at how I kept my a$$ out of Kyo and Iori's respect threads. Like you, I AIN'T RUNNING TO NO MODS like a B!tch because I was a victim of that p*ssy sh!t.

I-Drop
laughing out loud UhOh

Sado22
whats the diff between rehash and ripoff?
exactly. now kill the noise.

you were talking for MoV. fact1.
i told you stop it. fact2.
you only replied to Oly after first speaking for MoV. fact3.
you can stop being a c0ck now.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
coming from a guy who said we need to act mature cuz these are just videogame characters. i already said i'd stop. move on big grin

i'll get a warning or two. the only one whose getting banned is i-pottymouth laughing out loud

you too btw mad

~Sado

I-Drop
whats the diff between rehash and ripoff?
exactly. now kill the noise.A character that's too much alike another that may or not be created by the same person. WTF does that have to do w/you saying I did something that I didn't do? STFU 'cuz your dodging is futile. & if you're trying to say they're the same thing, then how'd I "turn face"? Exactly. STFU. laughing out loud Kill your own noise.
you were talking for MoV. fact1.
i told you stop it. fact2.
you only replied to Oly after first speaking for MoV. fact3.
you can stop being a c0ck now.Whatever. Go quote me then. You've been fuking up what I say too much. Just quote me from now on & make sure it links back. I'm quite sure I was replying to Oly.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
coming from a guy who said we need to act mature cuz these are just videogame characters. i already said i'd stop. move on big grin Not sure where you said you'd stop, but you didn't. You know I don't like that type of shit in RTs but you did it anyway. Not cool.

Gouken rules

Sado22
answer the question please. diff between rehash and ripoff.

i accused you of making a big deal about word choice.

you didn't answer the question. the only dodge i see is from you.

three facts brought to your notice. its everything but "whatever". and this is what i was talking about you speaking on MoV's behalf.

why are you talking for him?

~Sado

I-Drop
But you said this right after. You didn't stop. Your lame apology meant nothingOriginally posted by Sado22
no excuse for making a similar character means ripoff. period. not to mention, changing an older character to look like somebody else. See? Originally posted by Sado22
answer the question please. diff between rehash and ripoff.A ripoff is basically the same, but proven to be made by someone else. Does this change you trying to put words in my mouth?
i accused you of making a big deal about word choice.You did that as a dodge. This is about you putting words in my mouth. What part of my words had you thinking I'd amitted to anything?
you didn't answer the question. the only dodge i see is from you.Answered. Now explain how this relates to me turning face.
three facts brought to your notice. its everything but "whatever". and this is what i was talking about you speaking on MoV's behalf.

why are you talking for him?
1.Fail for not following instructions. I said for you to make them link back. 2.Fail. I went back & looked anyway. I WAS responding to Oly. I din't mention MOV until Oly mentioned him in a reply to me ,you fool. Look. & pay attention, dumbass big grinOriginally posted by olympian

MOV looks like he is about to burst..something. *talking real slow so Tardo can follow....hopefully* See that lil' buddy? That's Oly talking to me. Now let's look @this ya 'lil scampOriginally posted by I-Drop
MOV's ok. He's probably tired of people who don't understand shit in other threads tho. That shit is tiresome. That's my reply 'lil guy. Understand now? Can you say "fail" lil' buddy? I knew that you could. big grin

Sado22
Oly started the whole deal with this:

and hows that a flame? i said capcom have no excuses for doing what they did? it wasnt homage or poking fun. it was blatant and f0cked up.

all i needed to hear. good. you said you're not sure if ryo's a ripoff or a rehash and right now you're saying they are about the same thing basically. where do you think that puts your stand on the subject? putting it simply you're stuck between wanting to eat chicken and wanting to eat chicken. that whole episode with you overreacting like a loser was uncalled for and calling me out because i said you admitted he's not a ripoff and wanted me to clarify the issue that i'm making things up even though, you're not sure if its a ripoff or a rehash both of which are the same f'ing thing basically.....in what was a joke post. see how stupid it made you look?
now stfu and dead this shite.

no you were stupid as hell.

you're right you didn't turn face: you just weren't sure if you wanted to be face or a good guy laughing

you were responding to Oly by first speaking for MoV. *bitchslap* fail. dont' see why this needs to continue OR why you need to so vehemently deny it.

*talks really slow* see the MoV part? now see this:

all you have to say is "yeah, sado, you're right. i WAS talking for him. i'd should stay out things and stop talking for other people". and its not like i have a problem with you talking for MoV...it just makes you look like his girlfriend because where I come from we don't speak on other people's behalf especially when they can speak for themselves.

~Sado

I-Drop
Oly started the whole deal with this: and hows that a flame? i said capcom have no excuses for doing what they did? it wasnt homage or poking fun. it was blatant and f0cked up.Didn't say it was a flame, said it was lame. Ya called him a ripoff here after you said you wouldn't(according to you). Got it? I know how this started. Oly asked me a question. I answered it. Nobody called him ripoff until some moron (You) jumped in and made a fool of himself. My only regret is that I've argued w/you over it. Let's respect Gouken here from this point on.
all i needed to hear. good. you said you're not sure if ryo's a ripoff or a rehash and right now you're saying they are about the same thing basically. where do you think that puts your stand on the subject? putting it simply you're stuck between wanting to eat chicken and wanting to eat chicken. that whole episode with you overreacting like a loser was uncalled for and calling me out because i said you admitted he's not a ripoff and wanted me to clarify the issue that i'm making things up even though, you're not sure if its a ripoff or a rehash both of which are the same f'ing thing basically.....in what was a joke post. see how stupid it made you look?
now stfu and dead this shite. no you were stupid as hell. you're right you didn't turn face: you just weren't sure if you wanted to be face or a good guy laughingYou said something that wasn't true. When called on it, you tried to dodge & talk about meanings of words(which you still don't seem to get). The end. Next time skip to the "you're right" part & be done w/it. Don't ask me for definitions if you ain't gonna learn the whole definition. I am sure rehash's a rehash. This is supposed to be about Gouken. Brother to Gouki, Sensei to Ken/Ryu & former sensei to Dan
you were responding to Oly by first speaking for MoV. *bitchslap* fail. dont' see why this needs to continue OR why you need to so vehemently deny it.

*talks really slow* see the MoV part? now see this:

all you have to say is "yeah, sado, you're right. i WAS talking for him. i'd should stay out things and stop talking for other people". and its not like i have a problem with you talking for MoV...it just makes you look like his girlfriend because where I come from we don't speak on other people's behalf especially when they can speak for themselves.

~Sado laughing out loud You're a moron for making this into a federal case. 1.You were wrong as a muthafuka about the me speaking for him 1st part. No surprise you ain't owned up 2it. 2. Oly made an observation(in a response to me about stirring pots), so did I. Nobody's speaking for MOV. Don't try to change shit around. I replied to Oly about MOV. Grow the hell up. You fail again. By your logic Oly was speaking for him too. You ever notice how NOBODY is making a big deal about the lil' stuff but you? Relax & respect Gouken, or Shut the fuk up & leave. It's that simple. All this other stuff has no place here. You wanna keep arguing about dumb stuff? Send me a PM. This is finished here.

Yoshi Paradise
Does Gouken have a special intro w/Gouki & what happens in the endings?

I'm not sure, but here's a battle between the two of them.

nzZ7141u_20

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>