Gamora's Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
This list was made based on my opinion of the threat severity; number 1 being the weakest, and 22 being the toughest, if you feel like the list is messed up, just say who you think she would beat, and who she would not beat.

Gamora gets twin Adamantium dagger's for the first 17 opponents, and the Godslayer for the rest.

Rules:
No battlefield removals allowed, 1 full day to rest between matches, standard equipment for all.

1. Shadow Lass (no flight ring)

2. Black Widow

3. Elektra

4. Batgirl

5. Psylocke

6. Sage

7. Kitty Pride

8. Black Canary

9. Lady Shiva

10. Lady Deathstrike

11. Hawkgirl

12. Zealot

13. Wonder Girl

14. Brunhilde (Valkyrie)

15. Namora

16. Ms. Marvel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Godslayer Equipped!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. Big Barda

18. She Hulk

19. Supergirl

20. Mongal

21. Terraxia

22. Wonder Woman

How far can she get?

Bouboumaster
She make it AT LEAST to 19... After it, I don't know.

Cavalier
Big Barda might take her out.

Or she gets to Supergirl and loses.

vansonbee
Gamora make it to Wonder Woman, where WW beat her silly and takes Gamora title as "Most Deadly Woman in the universe!"

Endless Mike
Stops at 19

fangirl101
Barda is stronger than She-Hulk. by Far. And has that Omega Rod that can blast holes even in Amazo. She probably Stops at Barda. If she gets that far, Supergirl will peel her skin before she blinks.

iceman24567
She shouldn't take Supergirl for the majority ever.

Enyalus
Nah. I think she makes it to #20 and gets killed by Mongul.

This is a great gauntlet. I think she has the reflexes to hang with the likes of Supergirl. And she absolutely crushes her in MA ability and can kill with just one strike of Godslayer.

Mongul would be sort of like facing Thanos, except (probably) stronger and faster.

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nah. I think she makes it to #20 and gets killed by Mongul.

This is a great gauntlet. I think she has the reflexes to hang with the likes of Supergirl. And she absolutely crushes her in MA ability and can kill with just one strike of Godslayer.

Mongul would be sort of like facing Thanos, except (probably) stronger and faster.

Not Mongul, Mongal... you know his sister.

The Pict
How does she beat Kitty Pryde?

Zack Fair
Mongal...what an ugly *****.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
Not Mongul, Mongal... you know his sister.

Ah, right...that ugly bizzotch. Then she loses to Wonder Woman. Then afterwards, they kiss each other's boo boos and make up, becoming BFFs..

tkitna
Originally posted by The Pict
How does she beat Kitty Pryde?

I was going to mention that too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.