Bomberman vs Bomb Man from Mega Man1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sai1
Who wins this explosive duel?

SuperLuigi
bomberman

MooCowofJustice
I'll say Bomb Man. But that's based entirely on the assumption that he could be around the same level of strength as Mega Man because he is from the future.

I don't think either of them have many feats.

danteiscool
Bomberman. Bombman can't match him in the bomb department.

Acrosurge
Bomberman has the edge in strategy, but he's woefully outmatched physically. Bomb Man has significantly better speed, agility and throwing range. He can also jump ridiculously high and far. He's not as strong as Mega Man, but I'd wager that he's physically stronger than the White Bomber. He's also pretty durable against explosives and if he gets ticked off, he'll start hefting Hyper Bombs twice the diameter of his body.

Bomberman could still take the battle if he had time to strategically mine the arena. Bomb Man isn't much for strategy and prefers the direct blasting approach. And he's a bit of a showoff.

MooCowofJustice
If you count Bomberman: Fantasy Race, Bomberman throws his bombs ludicrously far.

Ret Chazoz
Bomber Mans Red giant bombs and equipment (5xRunningShoes, Bigger blast, etc.) Would most certainly Destroy Bomb man.

ScreamPaste
If bomb man is anywhere comparable to megaman, he stomps. <_<;

Bomberman games are more enjoyable, though.

Ret Chazoz
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
If bomb man is anywhere comparable to megaman, he stomps. <_<;

Bomberman games are more enjoyable, though.

Shin, do you have to disagree with me about everything 'cause I'm your Brother..?

T_T
BTW Bass Stomps Megaman,
Bass>>>Megaman>>>Bomb man.

Wei Phoenix
lol@Shin and sibling rivalry. laughing

MooCowofJustice
Protoman > All the rest

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Protoman > All the rest

Damn right!

Ret Chazoz
Protoman > All the rest

KING killed Protoman in a single blow in Megaman and Bass..
Then Whoever you played as, would have to kill KING, so its like this,

Bass>Megaman>KING>Protoman>

MooCowofJustice
That matters not.

Protoman > All the rest.

Ret Chazoz
That matters not.

Protoman > All the rest.

MegaMan+Bass Are equal.. They kill King, King killed Protoman..
In Megaman & Bass Protoman must have forgot to get and oil change or something lol, Cause he got totally Owned,

ScreamPaste
Just so we're clear, yes I have to disagree with you, Ret!

And Shin is part of another webhandle, not my RL name, Wei. <.<

ShinTwist ScreamPaste is my full webhandle.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Ret Chazoz
MegaMan+Bass Are equal.. They kill King, King killed Protoman..
In Megaman & Bass Protoman must have forgot to get and oil change or something lol, Cause he got totally Owned

Contradictions.

Wei Phoenix
Contradictions.

laughing out loud laughing

Acrosurge
Wot's all this nonsense about Proto Man, Mega Man, and Bass? This is Bomber Man and Bomb Man's thread, dang it! big grin

The lowdown is this: Bass is powered by an energy source (Bassnium) stated to be stronger than Mega Man's and Proto Man's. He is technically the strongest. Proto Man and Mega Man are peers in power, though Proto Man has weaker durability due to a "heart" condition. Bass however, cannot defeat Mega Man in battle, despite his superior power source and aggression. It is because Bass fights for himself. Mega Man fights to protect people, so he has motivation, heart, and drive that Bass cannot match. Proto Man stated this.

I'm still dubious as to Bomber Man being able to destroy Bomb Man, who soaks up bomb explosions like a happy duck in a rainshower. How durable is Bomber Man to bomb explosions?

ScreamPaste
Bomberman isn't, one bomb of any strenght omglol's him.

Neo Darkhalen
Don't forget in Megaman powered up Bombman has a special giant bomb attack which can kill any other robot master in a matter of 2-3 hits, if allowed this ability I'm sure Bomb man could take the win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Don't forget in Megaman powered up Bombman has a special giant bomb attack which can kill any other robot master in a matter of 2-3 hits, if allowed this ability I'm sure Bomb man could take the win.

Bomberman either punches, or kicks that bomb right back at him.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Bomberman either punches, or kicks that bomb right back at him. And if Bomberman did manage to knock any bombs back at Bomb Man, they wouldn't hurt him that much. Bomb Man can tank his own bomb explosions.

For Bomberman to win, he's going to need some other offensive to tag the faster, more agile, more durable Bomb Man.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Bomberman isn't, one bomb of any strenght omglol's him. ^This.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Don't forget in Megaman powered up Bombman has a special giant bomb attack which can kill any other robot master in a matter of 2-3 hits, if allowed this ability I'm sure Bomb man could take the win. ^Also this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.