Who's the weakest anime/manga character who can take a spacium beam?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jugglenaut
As title says.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/godzilla/images/2/21/Ultraman.jpg
FATAL BURNS FTW.

Kero_Co
Um....Soultaker.
http://www.spawn.com/toys/games/anime2/soultaker/images/anime2_soultaker_photo_02_dp.jpg

Most badass action figure I think I've ever laid eyes on.

Endless Mike
What can it do? How does it work? What is its greatest destructive feat?

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What can it do? How does it work? What is its greatest destructive feat?
Beam one shots anything (causing it to explode or burn to death) that can't find a way to reflect or naturally resist it (Zetton for example, is probably one of the strongest ultra kaiju out there, and he laughed it off)
Greatest feats would simply involve him using hit to kill most of the kaiju he faces. Some of them are POWERFUL, seeing as they can pose real threats to a being who can rearrange stars.

I'll see if I can find some more stuff later.

occultdestroyer
Is this an anime?
Or just a Japanese TV show?

NonSensi-Klown
Pretty sure it's just a Kaiju thing.

Anyway, Kenpachi can probably reflect it with his taut pecs.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

Anyway, Kenpachi can probably reflect it with his taut pecs.
Maybe if he was more durable than the average skyscraper sized, class 100 creature.

Endless Mike
Hmm.... I would say Blackbeard from One Piece could absorb it

Dark-Jaxx
Blackbeard can't absorb attacks or let them pass through him like other Logia Fruit users.

Which is weird, you would THINK he would be able to absorb attacks, but cannot.

Endless Mike
Yeah he can, if he opens his black hole/void, he can absorb stuff.

Dark-Jaxx
Didn't he directly state that he can't actually let attacks hit him with his fruit, and that it in fact would do MORE damage than it normally would?

Endless Mike
Yeah, if he gets physically hit by them. I'm talking about using his active ability to open up a void in front of him and intercept it.

leonheartmm
no, what he said was that he cant turn his BODY into the element and let attacks simply pass thrugh him. he can more than open those black hole thingies and suck things in and absorb them and then spit them out{like he did with the town}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.