League of Champions Week Three: Kandy/id369 Vs. Kfish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Week 3 Battlefield: The Amazon Rain Forest
Duration: Monday, September 29th @ 10am thru Friday, October 3rd @ 12am)

Kandy/id369 Vs. Kfish

Judges: Red, Symmetric Chaos, Darthgoober

illadelph12

illadelph12
ok i have my write up now.

If you could include my initial apology in the post thanks, I'm kinda doing this under time constraints.

Ok, match numero 3.

Firstly, sorry to Id/Kandy, this writeup is going to be a bit crap, I'm under really limited time constraints here and it's 4 am and i have school in like, 4 hours.

Prep Base- X Mansion

Amalgams-

Jarvis Tasky Sabretooth.
Jean and Abom

Electro is going solo.

As for prep-

Jean Psi blocks every to prevent from any TP attacks (unlikely but still, what the hey)

Using files from the X base Tasky looks over anything Cable related, including and video feed from the danger room, and the same with Gambit.

Electro drains the surrounding area of electricity to become supercharged, and then creates a protective plasma field around himself (no complex shaping involved)

The Sabre/Tasky amalgam takes Taskmaster's sword, shield, guns, bow and trick arrows/arrows and energy device/image thing (like nightcrawler has).

Jean then interfaces with Tasky's mind and her own, and then sends all the gathered information on Gambit/Cable to the team.

Electro also ionizes the adamantium skeleto nand any metal weaponry to stop any other magnetic fields in battle from disarming the team.

Prep over (ok it was crap, but I warned you xD)

The Battle-

OK, as a first off I'm assuming some future tech of some kind is beign used to stop a complete mind rape from Jean from the starting pistol.

If not, every apart from Gambit/amalgam is going to be put down by TP very quickly. Gambit/Amalgam would take a little longer. But not much.

Ok, to start with, my Tasky/Sabre/Jarvis amalgam goes off into the Rainforest, beginning a stealth mission.

Abom/Jean uses TP to track down each of Id/Kandy's team and then sends their position to Sabre/Tasky, by searching for any human minds that aren't her own teammates.

Now, I'm guessing something will be done to prevent a massive EMP taking out War Machine or any tech in the battle. If not, well War Machine is out before it even starts.

Now, after learning the enemy positions, Tasky/Sabretoot will ninja stalk through the jungle, getting into a position where they can strike at the most vunerable enemy.

Abom/Jean will take flight and then start to cause havok with TK/TP. In an environment as insane as the Amazon, they're plenty of things to be thrown around to cause choas. Tree's, snakes, poisenous frogs, crocodiles, capybara's. All will be thrown into a whirling maelstrom of insane indiginous wildlife.

This will definatly affect the enemy team in someway. In fact, with a powerless Cable and many other's n your team with human durability. (everyone except Spawn and War Machne, depends whether War Machine has been put down by an EMP or not), many could be KO'd by a high speed tree or giant guinea pig (capybara).

The the confusion, Tasky/Sabretooth take down the weakest team member silently, then use the image induser to mimic them.

If War Machine is left standing then Abom/Jean flies in and puts some serious smackdown on him. Hulk level strength + TK to hold him in place (Jean can press about 50 ton's with TK) = smashed up War Machine.

Electro can take down any survivers.

For one thing, depending on how WM is shielded, he could be ionized and torn apart, or have his circuituitry damaged severely, the same for any amalgam if they use the armour.

Electro could also ionize Cable's arm, tear it out of his body and magnetically beat him/ his amalgam to death with it, whilst sending 100,000 volt electric charges into them.

Electro could also disrupt any non shielded enemy's nervous system, causing them huge amounts of pain. He could use this to disrupt the bio-electrical current in the central nervous system of his enemies.

This would lead to a complete failure in bodily functions, including all major and secondary organs.

If-

The Spot's power's are used to do a surrounding kick thing on any of my team-

On Tasky/Sabretooth- he can easily catch bullets, and would heal from any damage quickly.

On Electro- Any physical object would melt in contact with the plasma field.

On Abom/ Jean- Noone who is an enemy has the physical strength to hurt Abom enough to cause that much of a problem.

Now, Spawn, although the most durable, isn't doing much damage against a team that has him out numbered (by my calculations, depending on amalgams at least oen team member will have human durability, thsu would get taken out easily.) and out powered.

Should be a good match.

id369

id369
Simulated T.K. - Gravametric
Characters making use of it.
War Spawn, Cable, GamSpot.

Through a device within Cable utility belt, it allowed him to manipulate gravity, forming shields, isolating gravity and basically doing the Gravitron thing just not at his level.

How it was obtained.
Cable had obtained the design plans, to create the Cone of Silence C&D #24 ]. So I simply went to the lab and grabbed a hold of them. Since Both Cable and War Spawn now have technopathic abilities. Cable uploaded the design plans to War Spawn. From here, I simply created a set for everyone to use, through its matter-manipulating abilities.

Look what I can do
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3576/page14dj9.th.jpghttp://img262.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6168/img008jo0.th.jpghttp://img521.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9194/img009tr3.th.jpghttp://img403.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

-------------------------------

Sorry for the double post, the board bitched at me because of the signatures (image links).

id369
Telepathy, Technopothy, & Empathy.

If Jean or any other Telepath attempts a TP attack, Spawn will intercept it and put it down hard. Spawn has his own TP abilities, enough to hold back Mid level telepaths. But the real issue is that when a TP feat takes place, it opens up a two way channel for which the receiving end can follow the incoming end.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6138/generationx5009ih4.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1564/xman7216pe7.jpg

Spawn will make use of this bridged channel and take down Jean with an Empathatic attack. And for those who are wondering, that empathetic attack can carry the pain and suffering of an entire planet (think Martian Manhunter and Black Adam deal in WWW3).
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8017/page006ue5.th.jpghttp://img257.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6711/page007mf7.th.jpghttp://img402.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1025/page008uz4.th.jpghttp://img145.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3276/page009jq8.th.jpghttp://img377.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

As for Technopothy.
I have two of them, I can apply offensive techonopthy on living creatures. Jean TP can not shield them from this kind of mind intrusion. I cant think of any reason why anyone from Kfish team would be able to withstand this assault.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5740/scan0023kx0.jpg

King Kandy
King Kandy Post #1

Okay, for this match i'll focus mostly on taking down KFish's prep, while Id will support our own.

Originally posted by illadelph12
Firstly, sorry to Id/Kandy, this writeup is going to be a bit crap, I'm under really limited time constraints here and it's 4 am and i have school in like, 4 hours.
It's okay, I understand entirely. Makes it easier for me.

Jean Psi blocks every to prevent from any TP attacks (unlikely but still, what the hey)
Well hey that's nice but it won't save you from having the internet downloaded into your brains.

Electro also ionizes the adamantium skeleto nand any metal weaponry to stop any other magnetic fields in battle from disarming the team.
Er, I fail to see how ionizing the metal will stop us from using magnetism (for whatever reason.) Ionized things are more magnetic than not.

OK, as a first off I'm assuming some future tech of some kind is beign used to stop a complete mind rape from Jean from the starting pistol.
You are definitely correct, however what you have failed to account for is the fact that we will ourselves be mindraping you with our infonet powers.

Abom/Jean uses TP to track down each of Id/Kandy's team and then sends their position to Sabre/Tasky, by searching for any human minds that aren't her own teammates.
We're all in one place, but you can't do shit to us while we're there.

Now, I'm guessing something will be done to prevent a massive EMP taking out War Machine or any tech in the battle. If not, well War Machine is out before it even starts.
War Machine is EM resistant in his Eidolon incarnation. But it is a moot point since we are in a Spot-sphere.

Now, after learning the enemy positions, Tasky/Sabretoot will ninja stalk through the jungle, getting into a position where they can strike at the most vunerable enemy.
Hate to break it to you but no matter what position you strike from it will just be ported to the opposite side.

BTW while you're busy "ninja stalking through the jungle" you're being infected with a lethal virus by each and every living organism in the jungle.

Abom/Jean will take flight and then start to cause havok with TK/TP. In an environment as insane as the Amazon, they're plenty of things to be thrown around to cause choas. Tree's, snakes, poisenous frogs, crocodiles, capybara's. All will be thrown into a whirling maelstrom of insane indiginous wildlife.
That's good for us since all of the wildlife will be infected by our virus, so any that come into contact with you will infect you, depower you, and kill you.

This will definatly affect the enemy team in someway.
Yeah, it will help us.

In fact, with a powerless Cable and many other's n your team with human durability. (everyone except Spawn and War Machne, depends whether War Machine has been put down by an EMP or not), many could be KO'd by a high speed tree or giant guinea pig (capybara).
As far as us getting knocked out by a capybara, that's almost as bad as Blair controlling sperm whales. Just lol. In any case they will just be ported to the other side of our spot sphere harmlessly... or more realistically killed by all the falling lava.

The the confusion, Tasky/Sabretooth take down the weakest team member silently, then use the image induser to mimic them.
Sorry but whatever physical attacks you have planned will just be ported.

If War Machine is left standing then Abom/Jean flies in and puts some serious smackdown on him. Hulk level strength + TK to hold him in place (Jean can press about 50 ton's with TK) = smashed up War Machine.

Electro can take down any survivers.
I'm sorry but aside from TP nothing you've brought to the table can even get into our sphere. And the TP is being blocked by our tech.

While this is happening, you are being infected by nanobots.

While this is happening, you are also being vaporised by lava.

While this is happening, you are having the internet downloaded into your brains.

For one thing, depending on how WM is shielded, he could be ionized and torn apart, or have his circuituitry damaged severely, the same for any amalgam if they use the armour.
Armor is EM resistant and we're in a spot-sphere anyway. BTW you'll have to contend with virus+lava which you have no way of countering. And mindrape.

Electro could also ionize Cable's arm, tear it out of his body and magnetically beat him/ his amalgam to death with it, whilst sending 100,000 volt electric charges into them.
All that voltage? It gets ported.

Electro could also disrupt any non shielded enemy's nervous system, causing them huge amounts of pain. He could use this to disrupt the bio-electrical current in the central nervous system of his enemies.
Doesn't work because:

A. We have shields.

B. We are in a sphere that ports all your electrical charges away from us.

The Spot's power's are used to do a surrounding kick thing on any of my team-

On Tasky/Sabretooth- he can easily catch bullets, and would heal from any damage quickly.
Maybe bullets but not 1000 tons of 11,000 degree lava.

On Electro- Any physical object would melt in contact with the plasma field.
That plasma's going to get used up real fast when the lava comes. The lava is hotter then the plasma anyway.

On Abom/ Jean- Noone who is an enemy has the physical strength to hurt Abom enough to cause that much of a problem.
Virus+Lava=Abom is depowered+pwned.

Now, Spawn, although the most durable, isn't doing much damage against a team that has him out numbered (by my calculations, depending on amalgams at least oen team member will have human durability, thsu would get taken out easily.) and out powered.
You seem to have miscalculated the amount of tech that will influence this battle.

Should be a good match.
Yes; good for us.

AlmightyKfish
Okay, a lot to cover here.

Firstly- Technopathy.

Is there any proof that it's immune to TP defences? Also, I didn't see any proof that stops a complete mind rape from Jean.

That open channel thing with Spawn's empath attack, there is a huge flaw in the logic for detecting an attack from Jean.

The scan you used to prove a channel was freaking Nate Grey, one of the most experianced TP's on Earth. Even without TP, he has vast knowledge of how it works and how to exploit that. Spawn, for one thing does not have the TP power to fight off Jean, and two, is nowhere near enough of an expert on TP to detect and exploit a link like that.

The Techno Organic Virus-

At the most it temporarily damages Sabretooth (like it did in X-men).
The bug's aren't going to bite through Abom's skin. Hulks Fists >>> Insects Jaws.

And would instantly be fried if they went near Electro. A 7000 degree plasma field would disintegrate anything nearby. Even just a bubble (as Electro did to avoid Spiderman's water spray).

There's also a huge physics flaw in your plan.

Lava ( I assume you mean magma as it's below the Earth's surface ) in the outer core?

No way. T

he outer core is made of liquid iron and nickel. For one thing, that goes above ground and it'll solidify, so there's basically small chunks of metal falling from the sky =/

That aint' hurting anyone.

And even if it does work (physically impossible) it's still good for me. it kills everything T-O infected, and Electro and Abom survive. And btw, Plasma is far hotter than magma, lava or liquid Iron. Even 1% ionized air is several thousand degree's. Lava when above ground is rarely more than 1500 degrees, the same for plasma, and liquid iron above ground is just small chunks of metal.

As ionized things produce their own magnetic field, any other magnetic field that tries to affect them would be canceleld out by the field they're emmitting. This was basically to protect from any Iron Man style magnetic fields you might use.

Ok this Spot cube.

You can't aim any attack's out of it =/.

If the portals connect to each other (they'd have to for attacks to be re directed), and as Spot's portals are two way, you're always aiming into the Spot dimension. In fact, if you throw say, explosive card's through your side of one portal, they'd come out behind you ( if my attack from one side comes out the front of the other spot.

You' be a) blind with no way to see the battlefield and b) if you try to attack through the portal, you'll end up blowing yourselves apart.

Also, I guess the ground below the cube isn't a portal (otherwise you'd be stuck in a loop of falling up and down through the Spot dimension).

Abom can create a tremor to break the ground you're standing on apart, stunning you/ causing you to fall to your deaths.

He could also T-clap, and as soundwaves would travel to your side of the cube, a force like that could potentially kill most of your team. If soundwaves can't travel through, you're even more useless as you can't even here what's happening on the battlefield.

So basically, you're sitting in a cube, with no way to influence the battle other than technopathy that can be countered by TP (you've yet to prove otherwise), and your two major offensive moves (lava and TO) can only affect Tasky/Sabretooth, and only T-O virus does that.

Meanwhile, I can rupture your eardrums and KO/kill you (Spot, Gambit and Cable all have human durability), collapse the ground beneath you and mindrape you.

id369

DigiMark007
Since it is apparently pertinent to the match, we'll have to temporarily allow the issues posted above. However, everyone should be familiar with the forum's issue-sharing policy, so they will be deleted once all votes are in. In the future, I'd encourage id (and others) to post the scans most pertinent to one's point, since 20+ scans can be a lot to wander through without specific guidance.

illadelph12
Hmm, free comics... shifty

King Kandy
Okay Id already covered the telepathy stuff so i'll move on to the next part of his post, which makes me think he didn't read our write-up very well.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
There's also a huge physics flaw in your plan.

Lava ( I assume you mean magma as it's below the Earth's surface ) in the outer core?

No way. T

he outer core is made of liquid iron and nickel. For one thing, that goes above ground and it'll solidify, so there's basically small chunks of metal falling from the sky =/
Well actually no, seeing as it's coming out in the several hundred ton quantity, and it's coming out right over your heads. It's impossible to for 100 tons of magma to lose 11,000 degrees in a split second, unless there's something that cools it outside of conduction. If such a loss of heat occurred it would superheat the air and kill you anyway.

And even if it does work (physically impossible) it's still good for me. it kills everything T-O infected, and Electro and Abom survive. And btw, Plasma is far hotter than magma, lava or liquid Iron. Even 1% ionized air is several thousand degree's. Lava when above ground is rarely more than 1500 degrees, the same for plasma, and liquid iron above ground is just small chunks of metal.
11,000 degrees>several thousand. Also even if the plasma was hotter, the plasma would quickly lose all energy after evaporating a small portion of magma. Electro doesn't have enough energy in him to instantly vaporize 100 tons of 11,000 degree magma (and no, it cannot cool adequately in a small fraction of a second.)

As ionized things produce their own magnetic field, any other magnetic field that tries to affect them would be canceleld out by the field they're emmitting. This was basically to protect from any Iron Man style magnetic fields you might use.
It's a moot point anyway since we aren't using magnetism.

Ok this Spot cube.

You can't aim any attack's out of it =/.
Okay, here's where i'm thinking you didn't read our writeup. We shoot our attacks out of spots we open to the outside, then close them. We don't shoot at the walls. Get this? We use portals going outside to let our attacks exit!

If the portals connect to each other (they'd have to for attacks to be re directed), and as Spot's portals are two way, you're always aiming into the Spot dimension. In fact, if you throw say, explosive card's through your side of one portal, they'd come out behind you ( if my attack from one side comes out the front of the other spot.
Okay, you definitely didn't read it. Look at this diagram. This is how we're doing it:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2231/diagram2eb1.png

You' be a) blind with no way to see the battlefield and b) if you try to attack through the portal, you'll end up blowing yourselves apart.
Look at the diagram. Look at it!

Also, I guess the ground below the cube isn't a portal (otherwise you'd be stuck in a loop of falling up and down through the Spot dimension).
Soooo? The ground is a portal. We can all fly with our Gravametrics tech so falling isn't a problem.

Abom can create a tremor to break the ground you're standing on apart, stunning you/ causing you to fall to your deaths.
The ground is a portal so it will just phase through.

He could also T-clap, and as soundwaves would travel to your side of the cube, a force like that could potentially kill most of your team. If soundwaves can't travel through, you're even more useless as you can't even here what's happening on the battlefield.
The vibrations in the air will just pass right through (they will vibrate the air on the other side, it's like the sphere isn't even there.) We, however, can hear by opening spots to the outside.

So basically, you're sitting in a cube, with no way to influence the battle other than technopathy that can be countered by TP (you've yet to prove otherwise), and your two major offensive moves (lava and TO) can only affect Tasky/Sabretooth, and only T-O virus does that.
Already explained how the lava does work (bust out Newton's Cooling Formula if you want to try and prove otherwise) and the Technopathy has nothing to do with your TP as it is not a telepathic attack.

Meanwhile, I can rupture your eardrums and KO/kill you (Spot, Gambit and Cable all have human durability), collapse the ground beneath you and mindrape you.
No not really since we are in a spot sphere.

Summary:

KFish totally misunderstood the spot sphere. For anyone observing, and I cannot emphasize this enough, We are not attacking towards the outside! We are attacking through portals to the outside!

I'm going to repost the diagram. Judges and KFish, look at this and understand:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2231/diagram2eb1.png

He has exhausted all possible means of hurting us while we are in there. Everything he tried was based off of the incorrect premise that there was no portal on the bottom.

The magma WILL work. There is simply no way that 100 tons of 11,000 degree magma will cool in about 0.1 second. Just not happening, heat transfer just doesn't work that fast.

His plasma shield may be able to block a small bit of magma, but will quickly run out of energy and be overwhelmed.

He has provided zero to show that his telepathy will even interact with our technopathy, let alone stop it. To claim such a thing without evidence is akin to saying that Luke Cage's durability grants him telepathy resistance, or that Prof X can take class 100 blows. They are totally different forms of attacks, and they don't have any influence on eachother at all.

id369

AlmightyKfish
Ok I have a few major things here-

The Black Box/ Dominus TP.

Yeah, for it to affect human being's it has to physically touch them.

It failed on Cable/ DP until they were physically plugged in -

http://www.picamatic.com/view/1120469_C&DP22_

Yeah, there'll be no mind raping via internet download unless you physically come out of the box and try to plug in to our brains.

And whilst you're hiding in the sphere ... just no.

That leaves no technopathy mind rape, and just Spawn vs Jean in a mind battle. Although Spawn has TP power, the best he can hope to do is stalemate Jean. That's not helping anyone.

Now the sphere.

There are some huge flaws in the plan here.

1. Trying to made a spherical 3D shape, out of 2D circles? That alone would take near to a day. Spot is not clever enough to do it, especially not to do it without any gaps. It's more than likely there'll be gaps open to attack. This leads to your team dying from your own viral attack. any electrical/shockwave attacks from Electro and Abom, and also bullet wounds from Tasky.

2. Is there any proof Spot has the level of accuracy to a) make a perfect linked shield and b) open portals outside of the sphere in the right position to the my team, even though he can see neither the outside world or any of my team and c) make a huge portal thousands of miles down and another equally large on to link it to and then position it perfectly for magma/liquid iron to fall through.

And this-

Umm, if you open spot's to hear, you allow yourself to get owned by a T-clap force/sound. In fact, it'd be worse, as it would be concentrated through a smaller space. Basically opening all these spot's to attack, let's me put offensive damage into your own sphere.

It also puts your airborne virus into your protective shield. Basically, in trying to attack, you'll end up killing yourselves. In fact, as you programmed the virus to take over systems and tech, War Machine's armour would fail and immobilize Spawn/WM.

Now, the magma plan.

How are you forcing all the magma, or more precisely liquid iron (no magma in the outer core) into the spot? You'd need a high level pyrokinetic to keep the temperature at 11,000 degrees (it's only that hot b/c of the pressure of being thousands of miles below ground) and falling through the spot in a controlled way. In fact, if you're letting the 100's of tons you talk about through, you risk flooding all the other Spot portals in the dimension, potentially melting yourselves within your bubble. It would also begin cooling the minute it reaches Spot dimension.

Now for my team surviving.

Electro is safe from the virus. It' not surviving a thousands of degree's hot plasma field. That would kill basically anything. So Electro is safe even if the other's fall.

Jean/Abom, for one thing Abom is immune to basically any earthly disease, and even if he does get infected, it's going to take far too long to put him down.

Is there even any proof of the virus de-powering non mutants?

Now, as you attack from within the sphere, you let in Abom's shockwaves and Electro's EM radiation. Well, one shockwave would KO Spot/Gambit, and Cable. Now Spot is down, your Spot sphere disappears. An EM pulse would take out War Machine's drones (no proof that they're EM shielded as well) this stops your team from healing.

Now Spawn is on his own, with no shielding, no teammates and-

You're now exposed to the virus
Now outnumbered at least 2 vs 1
And under constant telepathic assault.

For now that's all I can say. I think this might be my final post, probably won't be awake for when Kandy/ Id reply.

So a final recap for the judges-

- Kandy/Id's plan is incredibly flawed. Spot cannot possibly make a perfect sphere from 2D circles, he's not a godlike genius, and his spots cannot bend. Whenever they open an attack to the outside world, they expose themselves to everything they're hiding from, namely, the airborne TO virus. This alone could wipe their team out.

- The infonet based Technopathy requires physical contact to affect sentient beings, so it will fail as long as they hide in their sphere as planned.

- The magma plan is impossible to appropriately achieve. They have no way to control the flow of magma, or to keep it hot once it relieves it's pressure ( the second it goes into the spot dimension). I know Kandy has used this tactic before in another tourney, but he had a pyrokinetic to control and achieve all these things, making them somewhat possible. Here, not so much.

- There is no evidence Spot has this level of accuracy to do half the stuff mentioned here (sphere, open portals in the exact right place to hurt my team even when he cannot see the outside world.

- Any time they try to attack, they expose themselves to shockwaves that could kill them, sonic booms that could KO them and do serious damage, EM radiation and electronic blasts that can short circuit War Machine's healing drones. This is on top of exposing themselves to the virus.

- Electro is protected from the virus by a very very very hot plasma field ( think sun's surface), and Abom is too damn durable to fall prey to it instantly, Abom also has a TK shield from Jean's TK.

- Their team has 2 members with human durability, a single shockwave/ exposure to TO virus would put them down for good. And then the virus would screw over the WM armour being used by Spawn/WM, as they programmed the virus to infect tech (detailed in their prep)

- When their tech is hit by the T-O virus they released, it's going to fail horribly. This means no Technopathy, no gravity TK.

In conclusion, the strategy they have used leaves them with no way to attack without dying, and in fact leaves them dying anyway as there's no way they could build a perfect sphere out of 2D circles within the time constraints for prep.

Hope you make the right choice,

Kfish

id369

id369

King Kandy
Okay, I just want to go over some misconceptions he apparently had. These resulted from him not paying attention to what we said in our writeup.

1. Trying to made a spherical 3D shape, out of 2D circles? That alone would take near to a day. Spot is not clever enough to do it, especially not to do it without any gaps. It's more than likely there'll be gaps open to attack. This leads to your team dying from your own viral attack. any electrical/shockwave attacks from Electro and Abom, and also bullet wounds from Tasky.
Read our prep. Maybe i'm to blame for this, but in our writeup it's specified that in fact we are creating a cube. This is much easier since it only requires six spots rather than a huge number. They can overlap so they won't be any gaps.

2. Is there any proof Spot has the level of accuracy to a) make a perfect linked shield
It only requires him to make six spots. It's a cube, not a sphere.

and b) open portals outside of the sphere in the right position to the my team, even though he can see neither the outside world or any of my team
We can see outside through spots.

and c) make a huge portal thousands of miles down and another equally large on to link it to and then position it perfectly for magma/liquid iron to fall through.
For distance, he went from new York to Switzerland:

http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=switzerlandip6.jpg

As for this precision, I have no idea what you're even talking about. One end is in the lava, the other on the battlefield. It just ports from one end to the other.

Now, the magma plan.

How are you forcing all the magma, or more precisely liquid iron (no magma in the outer core) into the spot? You'd need a high level pyrokinetic to keep the temperature at 11,000 degrees (it's only that hot b/c of the pressure of being thousands of miles below ground) and falling through the spot in a controlled way. In fact, if you're letting the 100's of tons you talk about through, you risk flooding all the other Spot portals in the dimension, potentially melting yourselves within your bubble. It would also begin cooling the minute it reaches Spot dimension.
Okay, I see the problem here... you know, Spot's spots don't always go into other dimensions... when Spider-Man jumped through one, it just plopped him down on the other side without him ever going into the Spot dimension. The same thing will happen here.

- Kandy/Id's plan is incredibly flawed. Spot cannot possibly make a perfect sphere from 2D circles, he's not a godlike genius, and his spots cannot bend. Whenever they open an attack to the outside world, they expose themselves to everything they're hiding from, namely, the airborne TO virus. This alone could wipe their team out.
We are not trying to create a perfect sphere. In our write-up it clearly states that it is a cube we are creating.

- The magma plan is impossible to appropriately achieve. They have no way to control the flow of magma, or to keep it hot once it relieves it's pressure ( the second it goes into the spot dimension). I know Kandy has used this tactic before in another tourney, but he had a pyrokinetic to control and achieve all these things, making them somewhat possible. Here, not so much.
It doesn't go into the Spot Dimension, it goes into the battlefield, like every other case of something being spotted. It only goes into the Spot-dimension when spot wants it to. In every single case, it's just been in one end and out the other.

In conclusion, the strategy they have used leaves them with no way to attack without dying, and in fact leaves them dying anyway as there's no way they could build a perfect sphere out of 2D circles within the time constraints for prep.
Remember when I said to read our writeup? I meant it.

id369

AlmightyKfish

illadelph12

illadelph12

illadelph12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.