Black Ice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AC/DC'S_LVR
w00t headband

bitchin!!!!!!!!! the first single Rock 'N Roll Train is already out along w/ the music video.

release date:
Germany: October 17, 2008
Australia: October 18, 2008
Europe/England: October 20, 2008
U.S.A: October 21, 2008
Japan: October 22, 2008

i nearly had a heartattack when i heard about it, then a near seizure/stroke when i saw the vid for Rock 'n Roll Train

AC/DC'S_LVR
so no one has any comments on perhaps the greatest rock album of 2008?! tongue2 meanies

Outbound
Its not out yet, and Im not spoiling it by listening to myspace or whatever.

Looking forward to it though.

NonSensi-Klown
From the video I saw this morning it looks pretty bad.

Skydude033
There's honestly no album release I'm looking forward to less than this one. Well, besides that Death Magnetic.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Outbound
Its not out yet, and Im not spoiling it by listening to myspace or whatever.

Looking forward to it though.
theyve already released two singles from the album and theyre pretty damn good

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
From the video I saw this morning it looks pretty bad.
thats cause your used to flashy productions instead of old school cut and paste techniques when it comes to music vidoes

Pandemoniac
Picking it up tomorrow, the single sounds good but I hope the rest of the album is a little more creative.
The ticket sale fore the concert in Rotterdam starts saturday morning, hope I can get some, AC/DC is high on my 'have to see yet' list

MildPossession
Wow, I haven't listened to the band for years.

I prefer War Machine to Rock N Roll Train.

AC/DC'S_LVR
im goin to wallyworld right after band practice today to get it!!!yes awew00tawew00tawew00t

Mr. Bacon
i have it in my hands big grin

MildPossession
If there is swearing and so on in whatever music cd, I thought Wall Mart got just edited versions? or have they stopped that now.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
theyve already released two singles from the album and theyre pretty damn good

thats cause your used to flashy productions instead of old school cut and paste techniques when it comes to music vidoes

I'm used to music that doesn't suck and doesn't sound genaric.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i have it in my hands big grin
as soon as i got it i dowloaded it to my MP3 and burned my dad a copy.
i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurvs me some AC/DC
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I'm used to music that doesn't suck and doesn't sound genaric.
you must be livin in some dark dark times my friend

Mr. Bacon
as soon as i got it i dowloaded it to my MP3 and burned my dad a copy.
i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurvs me some AC/DC

you must be livin in some dark dark times my friend
me too, im gonna try to go see them, maybe in your area or anywhere else on the east coast

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
me too, im gonna try to go see them, maybe in your area or anywhere else on the east coast
jan 7th is the Mellon Arena showing i do know that and me and my dad are tryin to score us some tickets cause its sold out aweweep

Mr. Bacon
jan 7th is the Mellon Arena showing i do know that and me and my dad are tryin to score us some tickets cause its sold out aweweep
yea sold out like everywhere, i just listened to the whole album in the car doped

The Grey Fox
I must say, it is very bland. They really haven't progressed at all, and it sounds like all their other stuff. Big disappointment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.