Superman VS Marvel Earth [Movie battle]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Superman from the Superman films lands on Marvel Earth and believes all super powered beings to be villians. no talking it out its a battle for survival!

vs fantastic Four.

vs Ironman

vs Hulk

vs Brotherhood

vs X-men

Vs All of them together + Doctor Doom, Blade, Abominaton, Spiderman, Venom, sandman, Ironmonger and Green goblin.

how does this play out? does superman just crap all over movie-marvel-earth? any hope for them? what yall think smokin' whats it take to take him down?

Zack Fair
99% of them are cannon fodder.

iceman24567
All of them are canon fodder no expression.

Darth Martin
Add Hancock to give Marvel a chance. erm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Add Hancock to give Marvel a chance. erm At the very least.

kgkg
Silver Surfer?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by kgkg
Silver Surfer?

SS was portrayed at like 1 percent of his normal power in the movie. With all that nonsense of about his power coming from the board.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
SS was portrayed at like 1 percent of his normal power in the movie. With all that nonsense of about his power coming from the board.

Although he hasnt really been that impressive off his board in the comics lol.

snyper1982
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Superman from the Superman films lands on Marvel Earth and believes all super powered beings to be villians. no talking it out its a battle for survival!

vs fantastic Four.

vs Ironman

vs Hulk

vs Brotherhood

vs X-men

Vs All of them together + Doctor Doom, Blade, Abominaton, Spiderman, Venom, sandman, Ironmonger and Green goblin.

how does this play out? does superman just crap all over movie-marvel-earth? any hope for them? what yall think smokin' whats it take to take him down?

I just don't see them able to counter his immense speed. Not without prep.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Although he hasnt really been that impressive off his board in the comics lol.

Maybe if u had read more than 3 surfer comics u cud be taken seriously. laughing out loud

Nestical
i dunno Reed might be able to come up with something if he has prep

kgkg
Originally posted by ultimatethor
SS was portrayed at like 1 percent of his normal power in the movie. With all that nonsense of about his power coming from the board. movie was bad sad

SevenShackles
Reed+Stark with prep! what can they do with all said allies at there disposal.

BradBalboa
meh

Supes is a God especially comaped to weak ass marvel movie ( altough sum r good) but yehh
Overpowers Hulk easy
KO reed/ironman
speed blitz everyoen esle
heta vision on doom :P

Supes solos easy !!

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Although he hasnt really been that impressive off his board in the comics lol. I KNOW RIGHT, I MEAN HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE POWERS OFF HIS BOARD AMIRITE!

TheBadguy
Phoenix

Zack Fair
Heat Vision kills most of the team in the first second. Afterwards those who survive get their heads punched out of their shoulders. If any of the bricks manage to withstand this Supes enters continent lifting into outer space mode.

TheBadguy
Can he do any of that to movie Phoenix?

skygunner41
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Can he do any of that to movie Phoenix?

Can phoenix do anything to supes?

TheBadguy
Originally posted by skygunner41
Can phoenix do anything to supes?

wipe him from existence like everything else around her was?

...???????

skygunner41

...???????

eek! embarrasment

snyper1982

...???????

Except wolverine... And lets face it, wolverine is no Superman.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by snyper1982
Except wolverine... And lets face it, wolverine is no Superman.

Wolverine had his HF, but it was obvious she wasn't going all out against him anyway.

Darth Martin
Add Hancock.........

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Add Hancock.........

adds hancock for the sake of it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

horrorwolf
adds hancock for the sake of it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then Superman clearly ends up with his head up his ass.

laughing

snyper1982
Wolverine had his HF, but it was obvious she wasn't going all out against him anyway.

Superman has a healing factor as well, but besides that, superman's durability is infinitely higher than wolverine, not to mention he is also infinitely faster as well.

TheBadguy
Superman has a healing factor as well, but besides that, superman's durability is infinitely higher than wolverine, not to mention he is also infinitely faster as well.

Not like wolverines' and she didn't want to kill Logan if she did he'd have died like everybody else. his speed is just going to get him atomized quick when he rushes in.

snyper1982
Not like wolverines' and she didn't want to kill Logan if she did he'd have died like everybody else. his speed is just going to get him atomized quick when he rushes in.

How about he sits back and heat visions her face off?

Scoobless
Xavier mind controls him to punch himself in the face until he scores a KO.

stick out tongue

TheBadguy
How about he sits back and heat visions her face off?

Good point. Though she could always use her psychic abilities.

Darth Martin
Marvel has a shot now with Hancock. Hulk, Abomination, and Iron Man might help.

Everyone else is dead. Yes even Sandman. Markowon't hold up against Arctic Breath, Heat Vision, and Super Breath.

SevenShackles
ya know superman doesnt speed blitz everything that moves in the movie. i mean for f**k sake he took a bullet in the eye for pretty much nothing. just cuz he has the speed dont mean he is going to use it.

Scoobless
Meh, I still say Xavier & Jean could take him down with a telepathic attack while others distract him.

Hancock is unnecessary (and could take him solo)

Mighty Saxon
supes gets killed no doubt seein how hulk and abomination could hold him off while the others figure out ow to stop him cold

Bouboumaster
The only ones who got a shot are Magneto and Silver Surfer.

One by throwing bridge in the face, and the other, by mess with his molecules, like he did with the FF.

Other than that, they are deads.

Bouboumaster
Or, Sups could maybe die of horror when he would see Ben Affleck's acting of DareDevil

Magee
ya know superman doesnt speed blitz everything that moves in the movie. i mean for f**k sake he took a bullet in the eye for pretty much nothing. just cuz he has the speed dont mean he is going to use it. Why would you dodge some thing that does not hurt you in slightest?

snyper1982
ya know superman doesnt speed blitz everything that moves in the movie. i mean for f**k sake he took a bullet in the eye for pretty much nothing. just cuz he has the speed dont mean he is going to use it.

Because he faced so many super beings in the movie. Why would he need to speed blitz a regular human?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Magee
Why would you dodge some thing that does not hurt you in slightest?

way ppl are talking same could be said for most of the marvel U. cool

well he didnt have to speed blitz the guy, my point is he coulda easily have grabbed the bullet and knockout the guy before he could breath his next breath. not just stand there and let him shoot at him. just saying his attitude differs and he wouldnt really speed blitz half the roster here just cuz he can. just saying they have better chances than stated before.

snyper1982
Good point. Though she could always use her psychic abilities.

Don't get me wrong, I think Jean is a bad ass, just movie jean wasn't all that impressive, not compared to movie Superman anyways. At least that is what I thought when I watched the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.