Shadow Guard and 5 Red Guards vs Grevious and 5 Magna Guards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
Who takes it?

Lightsnake
Entirely possible Grievous does it alone

Null ARC Avis
You think so? A shadow guard alone gave Starkiller a hard time.

Lt. Valerian
Game mechanics = Not canon.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
You think so? A shadow guard alone gave Starkiller a hard time.
Still Grievous is the best Jedi killer in the galaxy. He pwnd a bounty hunter who can not die, and a Dark Jedi at the same time. Grievous pwns. Hell Magna Guards alone are Jedi Killers, with them its almost overkill.

Null ARC Avis
damn. i liked the guards too! and it wasnt in the game, but in the comic.

Faunus
The General's MagnaGuards have already shown themselves to be capable of decimating Red Guards (LoE), and Grievous is likely a more formidable combatant than all but the top twenty or so Jedi in the Order. His team owns.

Lightsnake
I think the list of people to fight Grievous is even smaller than that. Shaak Ti was considered one of the most powerful and skilled Jedi in the Order and possibly in history and look what Grievous did to her on Coruscant

Gideon
General Grievous, as written by Matthew Stover, is the third greatest badass in canon.

Faunus
Well, that's if we take the CWC into account. The RotS novel alludes to the events of LoE several times; Mace's duel with Grievous and the capture of the Chancellor, to name two.

Are they both equally valid but different interpretations of the same events? Can we draw from both, despite the truckload of contradictions?

Gideon
Anything that shows General Grievous in a prominent, positive light can and will be taken into consideration, as per the orders of my Master, the Great Publius.

Mizukage Yoda
The Red Guards in TFU, though Lightsaber wielding will get bent over by Magna Guards, and the Shadow Guard will be destroyed by Grievous.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Anything that shows General Grievous in a prominent, positive light can and will be taken into consideration, as per the orders of my Master, the Great Publius. Show me these orders.

Gideon
They're classified.

Faunus
Then they don't exist. You're lying, sir.

Gideon
I'm not. But my Master, the Great Publius, forbids paper trails.

Faunus

Gideon
That would be a paper trail. You will not fool me, sir.

Faunus
But I already have. *laughs*

By the way, have any of you people heard Orchard of Mines by Globus?

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Faunus
Well, that's if we take the CWC into account. The RotS novel alludes to the events of LoE several times; Mace's duel with Grievous and the capture of the Chancellor, to name two.

Are they both equally valid but different interpretations of the same events? Can we draw from both, despite the truckload of contradictions?

As far as I know, it's a bit of a blend...Mace's duel happened, Grievous did kill a lot of Jedi on Coruscant and he did beat Shaak Ti

Faunus
Except in LoE, he didn't. He killed four rather crappy ones, including the two who accompanied Shaak Ti in the cartoon, and then was defeated by Mace, not Force-crushed.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Lightsnake
As far as I know, it's a bit of a blend...Mace's duel happened, Grievous did kill a lot of Jedi on Coruscant and he did beat Shaak Ti
lol he beat Shaak Ti twice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.