help !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
ok i was typing something and i had one of my sporadic hand spasms and now i donot have an adress bar at the top of my page does any one know what button will reset that

~Wålshy~
Alt and F4

The Grey Fox
I need somebody!

Dorian Belmont

Phucked Up
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I need somebody!

Help!

Not just anybody!

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
there is no alt key on my keyboard OH SHI-

dude, just calm down, calm the **** down.

have you tried doing a barrel roll?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Help!

Not just anybody! Help!

You know I need someone, help!

Davehead
Whenever I have problems with my computer, I go to the text to speech window and have the computer insult itself until I feel better.

Phucked Up
ok i was typing something and i had one of my sporadic hand spasms and now i donot have an adress bar at the top of my page does any one know what button will reset that

Delete system 32

Dorian Belmont

Dorian Belmont
Delete system 32 wtf

Mairuzu
Wont you please, please help me!

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Davehead
Whenever I have problems with my computer, I go to the text to speech window and have the computer insult itself until I feel better. i would do that but alas no speakers

Phucked Up
wtf

The system 32 folder in the computer...

~Wålshy~
yes but that didnt work either ....dude a timer just poped up now i have to defuse a bomb ! AAAAAAGHGH!

nah seriously if i dont get this fixed ill be banned from using these computers again and then id lose my sanity doh you should do some star jumps and see what happens. awehuhs

Mairuzu
I Hope you get banned from the comp

Yoshi Paradise

Right-click the area where the toolbars are, and a menu will pop up.

Unless you have a different kind of computer, you should be able to enable the address bar from there.

Röland
Delete system 32
The system 32 folder in the computer...
Please don't.

Phucked Up

Röland
Oh, I'm sorry. I was doing a meme, I know that's your job. fear
I wasn't able to finish.

Don't delete that folder, because it instantly makes your computer's power level over 9000! awesome

Phucked Up

Röland
OVER 9000?! ha-son
OVER 9000! ha-son

Phucked Up

Röland
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/22/Pool%27sClosed.jpg

Done. majors

Phucked Up

Röland
You're the best, Pool's Closed Guy...

the best, Pool's Closed Guy...

the best, Pool's Closed...

the best, Pool's...

the best...

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9688/0330414to3.jpg
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
crylaugh

Mairuzu
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Phucked Up
WIN!

Mairuzu
yes

Rogue Jedi
restart?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.