Thor-Sentry-FP Gladiator-Silver Surfer vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Team vs Thanos, can the team pull off the victory.

Bouboumaster
No.

tkitna
Thanos wins

fangirl101
Team.

Priest
OMG wat a quiescence, is this a attempt to make some sort of connection between Superman Prime and Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t493886.html

Anywayz The team does not have a weakness that they can exploit against Thanos.

Enyalus
Team.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

iceman24567
Thanos might get slapped up in this but Sentry dies.

Badabing
Team, quite easily.

Wei Phoenix
why does everyone and their grandma want to put Thanos in a fight against a legion of people?

Dark-Jaxx
Team, just so I can see Quanchi cry.

fangirl101
Prime has never taken down a team like this in dc under his normal power. Thor is more powerful,Glads is faster,and Surfer can funnel in red solar energy while it woul dtake Prime time to beat any of these guys. It took him time to beat down Ion by himself.

This is what Quan said about SBP. But come to think of it, wouldn't the same be true of Thanos? And yet Quan Gives thanos the win.

guy222
team

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Prime has never taken down a team like this in dc under his normal power. Thor is more powerful,Glads is faster,and Surfer can funnel in red solar energy while it woul dtake Prime time to beat any of these guys. It took him time to beat down Ion by himself.

This is what Quan said about SBP. But come to think of it, wouldn't the same be true of Thanos? And yet Quan Gives thanos the win. Thanos is weakened by red solar energy?

OMG THANOS IS A KRYPTONIAN!!!!!!!11

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos is weakened by red solar energy?

OMG THANOS IS A KRYPTONIAN!!!!!!!11
I didn't know Prime still had that problem once he reached full power. There goes that theory. Have you seen them try that since he's NOT having to wear his suit? yeah. That is what I thought. Thanos is weak to green drax energy.

Mindset
I didn't know Prime still had that problem once he reached full power. There goes that theory. Have you seen them try that since he's NOT having to wear his suit? yeah. That is what I thought. Thanos is weak to green drax energy. Do you realize how little sense you just made?

fangirl101
Do you realize how little sense you just made?
Show me prime getting depowered by red sun after he was fully powered. You'd think that some energy manipulator like a guardian or someone would do that. Mxy. Zatanna. Someone right? yeah.

Mindset
Show me prime getting depowered by red sun after he was fully powered. You'd think that some energy manipulator like a guardian or someone would do that. Mxy. Zatanna. Someone right? yeah. Are you trolling or are you just this dense?

fangirl101
Are you trolling or are you just this dense?

using logic. I seem to remember SBP getting to full power and that was it. No one tried red sunlight. You'd thunk one of the gaurdians would have thought of that instead of exploding themselves right?

Mindset
using logic. I seem to remember SBP getting to full power and that was it. No one tried red sunlight. You'd thunk one of the gaurdians would have thought of that instead of exploding themselves right? No one tried to use red sun radiation, so all of a sudden he is immune to it even though it has worked before...yes, that makes perfect sense. no expression

darthgoober
using logic. I seem to remember SBP getting to full power and that was it. No one tried red sunlight. You'd thunk one of the gaurdians would have thought of that instead of exploding themselves right?
So we know that FTL blitzing won't work against Hulk since Glads and Sentry didn't bother to try it right?

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
So we know that FTL blitzing won't work against Hulk since Glads and Sentry didn't bother to try it right?
I didn't know sentry and glads were billion year old beings who pretty much knew everything that was going on with high level energy powers that can pretty much sense what needs to be done. have a good night.

Starscream M
So we know that FTL blitzing won't work against Hulk since Glads and Sentry didn't bother to try it right? nope that's just PIS

Mindset
darth, it's pointless to try and reason with it.

darthgoober
I didn't know sentry and glads were billion year old beings who pretty much knew everything that was going on with high level energy powers that can pretty much sense what needs to be done. have a good night.
You don't think that Glads or Sentry know that it's a good idea to blitz someone if/when they're getting knocked around?

fangirl101
You don't think that Glads or Sentry knows that it's a good idea to blitz someone if/when they're getting knocked around?
I didn't know Sentry could move his hands at superspeed. I've never seen glads do it either. I have seen him fight two people at once on diff sides of the planet. but is that blitzing. But a battle tactic and knowing that an innate weakness that worked before won't work again are altogether different. have a nice night.

darthgoober
I didn't know Sentry could move his hands at superspeed. I've never seen glads do it either. I have seen him fight two people at once on diff sides of the planet. but is that blitzing. But a battle tactic and knowing that an innate weakness that worked before won't work again are altogether different. have a nice night.
So you're saying that you have excuses but no actual proof beyond conjecture right? You know it's funny, I had this exact same argument with Quanchi just the other night laughing out loud ...

And yes, both Glads and Sentry have moved their hands at superspeed.

fangirl101
So you're saying that you have excuses but no actual proof right? You know it's funny, I had this exact same argument with Quanchi just the other night laughing out loud ...

And yes, both Glads and Sentry have moved their hands at superspeed.
our convo is officially over. You spoke an evil thing in your blazin attempt to compare. I feel sick. i'm gonna hurl. sick

darthgoober
our convo is officially over. You spoke an evil thing in your blazin attempt to compare. I feel sick. i'm gonna hurl. sick
Don't blame me just because you guys share debating tactics. If you think about it that might be why you dislike each other so much laughing .

fangirl101
Don't blame me just because you guys share debating tactics. If you think about it that might be why you dislike each other so much laughing . dont' come for me hon. I post scans and such. And if I felt like going thru a long series of theories to show how I came to my conclusion i would. I had enough of that earlier in the thor wondy thread. And simpletons still could't see it. Of course you aren't one but, you do work my nerves. I don't have scans all ready like you. I gotta go and find them and scan. not feeling that. let's just say that I'm almost positive that Red sunlight can't work as long as SBP has been fully charged.

Starscream M
darth, I gotta say, that nvr is nowhere close to Quan in being a completely stubborn biased debator

Mindset
Idiocy is idiocy.

fangirl101
Idiocy is idiocy.
Says the...........never mind.

Mindset
Says the...........never mind. The person vastly superior to you.

Yes, I am, aren't I.

fangirl101
The person vastly superior to you.

Yes, I am, aren't I.
Using yourself as a measuring stick and validation point? Wonders never cease.

TheBadguy
Team wins, it will be a harder fight than against SBP though. Team is too much together. I don't even remember the last time I had Thanos losing on here.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
why does everyone and their grandma want to put Thanos in a fight against a legion of people?

because its not Darkseid, its Thanos.

Mindset
Using yourself as a measuring stick and validation point? Wonders never cease.

Well I admit comparing myself to you is folly, since most would be superior to you as well. sad

But let's not dwell on your ineptness. http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3817/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

fangirl101
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Team wins, it will be a harder fight than against SBP though. Team is too much together. I don't even remember the last time I had Thanos losing on here.

because its not Darkseid, its Thanos.
Basically. Cuz DS has pwned Groups of Hi tiers. And thanos hasn't. So people wanna see if Thanos really can do it.

fangirl101
Well I admit comparing myself to you is folly, since most would be superior to you as well. sad

But let's not dwell on your ineptness. http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3817/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
You should go to sleep and not ponder your life's burden then. I'm sure being you is a burden.

The Great Galen
Mindset is a troll's phallus.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Mindset is a troll's phallus.
I lul'd.

darthgoober
dont' come for me hon. I post scans and such. And if I felt like going thru a long series of theories to show how I came to my conclusion i would. I had enough of that earlier in the thor wondy thread. And simpletons still could't see it. Of course you aren't one but, you do work my nerves. I don't have scans all ready like you. I gotta go and find them and scan. not feeling that. let's just say that I'm almost positive that Red sunlight can't work as long as SBP has been fully charged.
I've seen quan post plenty of scans(though their relevance is often questionable). And he's always got theories that are at the very least based off of conjectured evidence, just as you do. But even if what you're saying about him is accurate, it would in no way change the fact that I had a nearly identical discussion with him just the other night.

You're welcome to both your opinion and your theories, but neither of those things qualify as proof of a defense to the tactic for Prime. Feel free to state your opinion on the matter but don't act as if it's others responsibility to prove your conjectured theory wrong when they're discussing a tactic that's already based around on panel proof.

Originally posted by Starscream M
darth, I gotta say, that nvr is nowhere close to Quan in being a completely stubborn biased debator
That's a matter of opinion. If that moron nvr hadn't opened the door for that kind of shitty debating then quan might not have found his way in. But that's neither here nor there because I wasn't talking about nvr, I was talking about "Fangirl". And I made no comparison between the two as overall posters, I simply pointed out the fact that Fangirl's using the same logic as quan in this instance and that fact remains regardless of which one's "better". Besides, I know defending logic espoused by quanchi is the last thing he'd want others to see him doing so I figured I'd give him fair warning.

Starscream M
But that's neither here nor there because I wasn't talking about nvr, I was talking about "Fangirl". oh silly me, I get the two mixed up sometimes. embarrasment

darthgoober
oh silly me, I get the two mixed up sometimes. embarrasment
No worries, I'm sure we can all relate...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Team, just so I can see Quanchi cry. Thanos wins. He took on Odin who is as a top tier smasher and wasnt put down. Originally posted by fangirl101

This is what Quan said about SBP. But come to think of it, wouldn't the same be true of Thanos? And yet Quan Gives thanos the win. Thanos has other options that Prime does not for one. He can encase Thor in energy containment in one move. Surfer he can beat down easier and in a much shorter time than it took Prime to beat down Ion who is far less than the Surfer. Thanos shields can drain even the mighty Galactus. These guys cant take him,he is far too much. Comparing Prime to Thanos is laughable.Originally posted by fangirl101
I didn't know Prime still had that problem once he reached full power. There goes that theory. Have you seen them try that since he's NOT having to wear his suit? yeah. That is what I thought. Thanos is weak to green drax energy. Your just lying here. Its quite sad,but Ill educate you with a scan explaining Drax is the only one who can do this. The debate ends here and Im sick of people acting like anyone else besides Drax can duplicate this.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation4-003.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation4-022.jpg

Thanos wins this....10 of 10.

TheBadguy
lol cmon Quan you could at least give the team 1. This is a badass squad.

quanchi112
lol cmon Quan you could at least give the team 1. This is a badass squad. Thanos is far too powerful,far too intelligent,far too durable,and has shields that drain Galactus. He wins every single one out of ten.

quanchi112
darth, I gotta say, that nvr is nowhere close to Quan in being a completely stubborn biased debator Whether you agree with me or not I always back up my case while some posters never do. Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't blame me just because you guys share debating tactics. If you think about it that might be why you dislike each other so much laughing . Goober why are you talking about me when I am not even here? You act like nver and I are the opposite sides of the same coin. We never were. Its funny that you would bring up questionable debating tactics when in your batttlezone you were pulling in marvel vs. dc scans from that horrible crossover against trick all of posters.

Yeah that was fine work. Using a noncanon crossover to prove that Thanos could take 4 out of ten against trick's Seid. Well done. Pat yourself on the back.

darthgoober
Originally posted by quanchi112
Goober why are you talking about me when I am not even here? You act like nver and I are the opposite sides of the same coin. We never were. Its funny that you would bring up questionable debating tactics when in your batttlezone you were pulling in marvel vs. dc scans from that horrible crossover against trick all of posters.

Yeah that was fine work. Using a noncanon crossover to prove that Thanos could take 4 out of ten against trick's Seid. Well done. Pat yourself on the back.
I wasn't "talking about you" you to nvr. In the first place it was "Fangirl"(gotta be careful about that), and in the second place all I did was point out a debating tactic shared by the two of you. If you dislike it being a trait you share then maybe you should work to remedy the situation.

And are referring to the Battlezone in which I had the questionable scans(that I brought up as such myself I might add) removed and that I(unlike you in your match against nvr) actually managed to win?

quanchi112
I wasn't "talking about you" you to nvr. In the first place it was "Fangirl"(gotta be careful about that), and in the second place all I did was point out a debating tactic shared by the two of you. If you dislike it being a trait you share then maybe you should work to remedy the situation.

And are referring to the Battlezone in which I had the questionable scans(that I brought up as such myself I might add) removed and that I(unlike you in your match against nvr) actually managed to win? To even post noncanon crossovers as evidence is just plain shady imo. You had an easy debate to win. You werent even arguing for the majority and trick kinda ran out of steam in both his battlezone matches after his initial scans.

The board was also under the false impression that Superman beating Darkseid was pis. I knew it wasnt and time has shown me to be correct in that regard.

I dont care what your opinion of me is. Love me or hate me its only comics. This isnt that big of a deal in the grand scheme of life.

-K-M-
Off-topic: Trick and Quan had a battlezone match? Seriously don't remember that, who won?

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Off-topic: Trick and Quan had a battlezone match? Seriously don't remember that, who won? No,I was talking about goober's zone matchup against trick. Trick said he'd face me. i was going to represent Superman against his Orion and then he backed out of it. I think he has quit the board,or so I hear.

-K-M-
No,I was talking about goober's zone matchup against trick. Trick said he'd face me. i was going to represent Superman against his Orion and then he backed out of it. I think he has quit the board,or so I hear.

Ooooooh ok, fair enough

darthgoober
To even post noncanon crossovers as evidence is just plain shady imo. You had an easy debate to win. You werent even arguing for the majority and trick kinda ran out of steam in both his battlezone matches after his initial scans.

The board was also under the false impression that Superman beating Darkseid was pis. I knew it wasnt and time has shown me to be correct in that regard.

I dont care what your opinion of me is. Love me or hate me its only comics. This isnt that big of a deal in the grand scheme of life.
The stipulations were that all non future timeline appearances for DS WERE canon, the problem was that it wasn't canon to 616 Thanos. I wasn't thinking about it like that though, I was just using it as a low showing for DS(as opposed to proof of Thanos's abilities). But as soon as the error was pointed out to me via PM I brought it up publicly and got everyone's opinion on how it should be handled(which I then carried out). And Trick's failings in our matches aren't my fault. If you had what it took to actually WIN a debate then maybe you could shut down the opposing arguments from the get go like I do rather than draw it out with a bunch of unnecessary BS wink .

And I haven't given my opinion of you personally so don't be so defensive. All I did was point out that you two are using the same type of logic(and that's just funny). Like you said it's only comics and you don't care about the opinions of others anyway so take a Chill Pill.

quanchi112
The stipulations were that all non future timeline appearances for DS WERE canon, the problem was that it wasn't canon to 616 Thanos. I wasn't thinking about it like that though, I was just using it as a low showing for DS(as opposed to proof of Thanos's abilities). But as soon as the error was pointed out to me via PM I brought it up publicly and got everyone's opinion on how it should be handled(which I then carried out). And Trick's failings in our matches aren't my fault. If you had what it took to actually WIN a debate then maybe you could shut down the opposing arguments from the get go like I do rather than draw it out with a bunch of unnecessary BS wink .

And I haven't given my opinion of you personally so don't be so defensive. All I did was point out that you two are using the same type of logic(and that's just funny). Like you said it's only comics and you don't care about the opinions of others anyway so take a Chill Pill. Here we go. The point is you actually resorted to using a noncanon feat against trick. That turned my stomach when I saw it. I couldnt believe youd even think of that tactic. At least you came to your senses and realized it was a cheap tactic.

The debate you win favored you vastly because of the stipulations. It wasnt a real debate in my eyes. A real debate in mine is a majority out of ten. But hey this board used to falsely believe yourself included that Seid was more powerful than Thanos. Now we all know this to be false. Im happy for kmc in general.

Oh I dont care and I dont get rattled I simply wanted to respond to you bringing up me in this particular thread.

darthgoober
Here we go. The point is you actually resorted to using a noncanon feat against trick. That turned my stomach when I saw it. I couldnt believe youd even think of that tactic. At least you came to your senses and realized it was a cheap tactic.

The debate you win favored you vastly because of the stipulations. It wasnt a real debate in my eyes. A real debate in mine is a majority out of ten. But hey this board used to falsely believe yourself included that Seid was more powerful than Thanos. Now we all know this to be false. Im happy for kmc in general.

Oh I dont care and I dont get rattled I simply wanted to respond to you bringing up me in this particular thread.
Blah, blah blah, I won my match, you didn't. Don't get pissy with me just because you brought the same types of arguments to the table as your opponent and lost because of it.

And all I did was point out a similar discussion I'd already had days earlier. When you post on a public forum, you should be ready for your post's to be discussed by others. If you don't like the fact that what's being discussed is a past discussion with you then you shouldn't be having discussions smile .

Nihilist
thanos ftw

thor-thanos could contain him in a force block long enough to deal with the others

gladiator-taken care of via gamma radiation blast

surfer-he gets pwnd as usual,either blasted or beaten to a pulp

sentry-imho isnt a threat of any kind,thanos could drain his energy or just revert him back to bob and do with him what he pleases

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos ftw

thor-thanos could contain him in a force block long enough to deal with the others

gladiator-taken care of via gamma radiation blast

surfer-he gets pwnd as usual,either blasted or beaten to a pulp

sentry-imho isnt a threat of any kind,thanos could drain his energy or just revert him back to bob and do with him what he pleases
Thanos wouldn't be able to contain Thor in a force block. That is silly. The hammer could drain the energy of the force block, outright block it, or simply teleport thor out of the block if he so wished it.

Nihilist
Thanos wouldn't be able to contain Thor in a force block. That is silly. The hammer could drain the energy of the force block, outright block it, or simply teleport thor out of the block if he so wished it.

he contained him in force block before

fangirl101
he contained him in force block before
Yeah. when thor was out of his freaking mind and not operating at maximum capacity.

Nihilist
Yeah. when thor was out of his freaking mind and not operating at maximum capacity.

laughing out loud not at maximum capacity......he was drawing on the power gem and had previously pwnd the entire infinity watch,silver surfer and dr strange

fangirl101
laughing out loud not at maximum capacity......he was drawing on the power gem and had previously pwnd the entire infinity watch,silver surfer and dr strange
The Watch acted like nubes, and drax also drew on the power gem. Does that mean he acted at his max? Thor was out of his mind. Seeing hallucinations and such. You call that max capacity when he was crazy? epic fail.

Nihilist
The Watch acted like nubes, and drax also drew on the power gem. Does that mean he acted at his max? Thor was out of his mind. Seeing hallucinations and such. You call that max capacity when he was crazy? epic fail. so you think regular thor could have taken them all then.lulz

fangirl101
so you think regular thor could have taken them all then.lulz
If they acted like the noobs that they were acting like in blood and thunder. hell yeah.

Nihilist
If they acted like the noobs that they were acting like in blood and thunder. hell yeah. so a combined attack of warlock using the soul gem and dr strange is noobish erm

WhiteWitchKing

That's because he went above max capacity with WM and the Power Gem.

By the way, Thanos wins this. The team has no weakness to exploit. Both Thor and Surfer have been punked by Thanos easily every time each confront him. Even before a power up, Thanos was beating Thor and Thing, after that power up like at how Surfer and Drax' performance against Odin and compare that to Thanos'. Thanos far surpasses top tiers in durability and with that said what's any of them going to do to him?

Thanos isn't Tyrant level and he'll have a tougher time but Thanos would come out on top similar to Tyrant's fight with BRB, Surfer, Gladiator, & Terrax.

7-8/10 for The Mad Titan.

fangirl101
so a combined attack of warlock using the soul gem and dr strange is noobish erm
The soul gem doesn't work on thor anyway. Becuz of his Godly lineage. And If I'm not mistaken, can't Thor's hammer block or return high end magic anyway? yeah. That is what I thought. Thor was cokoo in that story line. Not thinking to his best.

Nihilist
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

By the way, Thanos wins this. The team has no weakness to exploit. Both Thor and Surfer have been punked by Thanos easily every time each confront him. Even before a power up, Thanos was beating Thor and Thing, after that power up like at how Surfer and Drax' performance against Odin and compare that to Thanos'. Thanos far surpasses top tiers in durability and with that said what's any of them going to do to him?

Thanos isn't Tyrant level and he'll have a tougher time but Thanos would come out on top similar to Tyrant's fight with BRB, Surfer, Gladiator, & Terrax.

good post thumb up

fangirl101

First of all. The best you have is Thor and Thing? So when has Thanos ever taken on 4 or 5 top tiers at once? I can't ever remember it happening. And you compare Who tyrant faced to to this team? Isn't current Thor Odin powered? WTF. And Surfer has gotten a big mental block release. Come now.

ultimatethor

Actually if thor is immobile he wont be using his hammer for anything. Thanos does not need to use an energy blast, all he has to do is look at u so thor is not blocking anything. Also his immobility stops him from teleporting.

ultimatethor
The soul gem doesn't work on thor anyway. Becuz of his Godly lineage. And If I'm not mistaken, can't Thor's hammer block or return high end magic anyway? yeah. That is what I thought. Thor was cokoo in that story line. Not thinking to his best.

thors hammer can absorb mystical energy but he got hit by that attack and shrugged it off, he did not block it.

TheBadguy

Same thing I was thinking. Force block is not going to hold current Thor, the team is getting underestimated. Everything is going in Thanos' favor like the team is just going to stand still while he does all this.

fangirl101
For one thing, the entire team is more mobile than Thanos. They could just blow the planet up and watch Thanos float.

quanchi112
Blah, blah blah, I won my match, you didn't. Don't get pissy with me just because you brought the same types of arguments to the table as your opponent and lost because of it.

And all I did was point out a similar discussion I'd already had days earlier. When you post on a public forum, you should be ready for your post's to be discussed by others. If you don't like the fact that what's being discussed is a past discussion with you then you shouldn't be having discussions smile . Again,who cares. Just because you ran from me in that debate and I answered every one of your questions dont harbor resentment towards me.

You won an easy stipulation based battlezone and tried using a noncanon feat as valid proof. Im just shocked you tried to actually do that in a battlezone.

quanchi112
Thanos wouldn't be able to contain Thor in a force block. That is silly. The hammer could drain the energy of the force block, outright block it, or simply teleport thor out of the block if he so wished it. He contained a more powerful Thor than the current one.Originally posted by fangirl101
Yeah. when thor was out of his freaking mind and not operating at maximum capacity. Thor was destroying Surfer,IWatch, and the rest. He was badder than he had ever been before. I dont even know what you are going by here. You are clearly ignorant when it comes to Thor and just make things up to sell your weak argument.

The Watch acted like nubes, and drax also drew on the power gem. Does that mean he acted at his max? Thor was out of his mind. Seeing hallucinations and such. You call that max capacity when he was crazy? epic fail. They were fighting to put Thor down and couldnt. Eternity mentioned Thor because he was that dangerous. Please read the stories you speak about. You clearly read a few scans and formed your own mis-informed opinion. Its plain for all to see.

Same thing I was thinking. Force block is not going to hold current Thor, the team is getting underestimated. Everything is going in Thanos' favor like the team is just going to stand still while he does all this. It contained a much more powerful Thor. It would also contain current Thor imo. There is no reason to think that a much weaker Thor could break out of it then a more powerful version.

quanchi112
For one thing, the entire team is more mobile than Thanos. They could just blow the planet up and watch Thanos float. He isnt floating here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos_Quest_2_15-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos_Quest_2_16-2.jpg

Look at what Thanos does here when things get blown up.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos12-013-2.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos12-014-2.jpg

At the end when the Fallen One gets knocked out he turns him into his own personal herald.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos12-021-2.jpg
Thanos could do that to sentry or Gladiator imo.

Thanos wins this hands down.

darthgoober
Again,who cares. Just because you ran from me in that debate and I answered every one of your questions dont harbor resentment towards me.

You won an easy stipulation based battlezone and tried using a noncanon feat as valid proof. Im just shocked you tried to actually do that in a battlezone.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Twas true.

lannfear
team ftw big grin

darthgoober
Twas true.
Sure quan, just keep telling yourself that since "nvr thinking" has become the norm for you laughing .

quanchi112
Sure quan, just keep telling yourself that since "nvr thinking" has become the norm for you laughing . You were the one who was acting very childish. You were trying to with hold information from me and you were personally insulting me. Keep up the good work. laughing out loud

darthgoober
You were the one who was acting very childish. You were trying to with hold information from me and you were personally insulting me. Keep up the good work. laughing out loud
And I'm sure that it was so obvious that the onlookers all agreed with YOU right laughing ?

quanchi112
And I'm sure that it was so obvious that the onlookers all agreed with YOU right laughing ? Again, this has to do with you and I. You were childish and I pwned you and answered every question you threw my way.

darthgoober
Again, this has to do with you and I. You were childish and I pwned you and answered every question you threw my way.
Sure quan...
Originally posted by Cavalier
lolz at Quan's constant dodging.

Originally posted by Priest
thumb up

laughing out loud

Originally posted by psycho gundam
quan, your getting son'd. just concede.

Just like nvr, the only pwning you ever do goes on in your own head smile .

quanchi112
Sure quan... laughing out loud Such a child......

Goober now you edit your post to throw another quick jab. Oh goober your mentally weak and take this stuff far too seriously.

darthgoober
laughing out loud Such a child......

It's ok, if you work really hard at it you might grow up to be a real debater one day(you just gotta pick someone else's style to copy)...

quanchi112
It's ok, if you work really hard at it you might grow up to be a real debater one day... Ok....Keep up with the insults....one day maybe youll man up and engage me in a debate.

darthgoober
Ok....Keep up with the insults....one day maybe youll man up and engage me in a debate.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud

fangirl101
Boys. Play nice.

Avlon
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/amature/special_olympics.jpg

Team wins by the way. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/amature/special_olympics.jpg

Team wins by the way. smile How?

WhiteWitchKing
First of all. The best you have is Thor and Thing? So when has Thanos ever taken on 4 or 5 top tiers at once? I can't ever remember it happening.

Don't be dense NVR. I said BEFORE A POWER UP. What are you? McCain?

Beat Thor & Thing
Backslapped both Drax & Hulk
Manhandling Hulk, Thing, Herc, & Thor
Casually stomped Surfer
Casually stomped Fallen One
Beat Maker
Stalemated WM Thor

LOL.

BRB
Surfer
Gladiator
Terrax

Almost the same team as this with this one a bit stronger.

LOL. That mental block isn't a problem, Surfer's just $%&# inferior to Thanos. You think removing a mental block is going to erase that beaten Thanos gave him? Surfer got an upgrade in power but so did Thanos since he last mugged him.

WhiteWitchKing
Pre-Power up

http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengers40jp.jpg

Post-Power up

How did Surfer fare against him again? Oh that's right....

http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surf0na.jpg

Wait, who's this getting mugged?

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer34as.jpg

More top tiers getting mugged:

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulkthing0mf.jpg

SS eating a sandwich. YUM.

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superskrull40dv.jpg

Other than Skyfather beings, who's really given him a fight? Certainly not any top tiers.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up

fangirl101
Pre-Power up

Post-Power up

Other than Skyfather beings, who's really given him a fight? Certainly not any top tiers.

You call professor Hulk, thing top tiers? Is that even immortal herc? yeah, He's all too versatile. The only one worth a thing is Thor and he's not even in the thick of it yet. He's headed that way.

quanchi112
You call professor Hulk, thing top tiers? Is that even immortal herc? yeah, He's all too versatile. The only one worth a thing is Thor and he's not even in the thick of it yet. He's headed that way. regardless,Thanos was above Thor even before his first upgrade. He spanks this team.

Badabing
Team wins. Just too much power, speed and versatility........

........imo. durroll2

iceman24567
Thanos loses this honestly Surfer has had an upgrade since the last time he met Thanos and so has Thor but Sentry dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Team wins. Just too much power, speed and versatility........

........imo. durroll2 erm Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos loses this honestly Surfer has had an upgrade since the last time he met Thanos and so has Thor but Sentry dies. Thanos has been upgraded since the last time he whooped the Surfer and took on power gem Thor as well. Current Thor has done nothing to suggest he can hang with Thanos. Nothing.

Allankles
The odds are stacked a man or two too high for Thanos here, he gets smothered and incapacitated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
The odds are stacked a man or two too high for Thanos here, he gets smothered and incapacitated. His shields are too much. He also takes out Thor or Glads with force block.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos loses this honestly Surfer has had an upgrade since the last time he met Thanos and so has Thor but Sentry dies. Yeah this is my final stand on this thread Thanos dies 8/10

Allankles
Basically. Cuz DS has pwned Groups of Hi tiers. And thanos hasn't. So people wanna see if Thanos really can do it.

I think that's it. DS has done it all, pwned groups of top tiers even through a hologram for crying at loud (under his own power), while Thanos best team busting feat has him beating up one mid tier and one top tier brick at the same time.

ultimatethor
Really thanos wins this. The sentry is just a nuisance. One blast from thanos ends it for him. Thor gladiator and surfer will put up a fight but still go down due to thanos both thanos personal durability and his shield durability. Thanos will be able to take all the attacks they can dish out quite well but the same cant be said for them.

TheBadguy

It contained a much more powerful Thor. It would also contain current Thor imo. There is no reason to think that a much weaker Thor could break out of it then a more powerful version.

Physically stronger but he was insane and from what I remember not using his more diverse powers. imo force block is not going to contain current Thor using all his abilities.

I think that's it. DS has done it all, pwned groups of top tiers even through a hologram for crying at loud (under his own power), while Thanos best team busting feat has him beating up one mid tier and one top tier brick at the same time.

This team would demolish DS worse than Superman would with a flight of stairs in his hands.

fangirl101
Physically stronger but he was insane and from what I remember not using his more diverse powers. imo force block is not going to contain current Thor using all his abilities.

This team would demolish DS worse than Superman would with a flight of stairs in his hands.
Wait. Did you see what DS did to Orion And Firestorm and Mr. Miracle with nothing but a wave of his hand? He pwned them. He even reached into the Firestorm Matrix and pulled out professor Stien. That was insane.

The Illuminati
THANOS FTW

The Great Galen

Or worst then Drax's fist big grin

Avlon
Pre-Power up

Post-Power up

I've seen more impressive showings from Black Adam, various Doomsday's, Cyborg Superman, and the General in battle.

Thanos showings always seem incomplete on these threads.

Allankles

Ok. The point is DS has pwned top tiers through a hologram, he wasn't even physically present.

Red Hulk

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superskrull40dv.jpg Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

I don't see any sandwich. confused

Who are you trying to fool?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/ReVoLVeR_7898/reina_weird_smile.jpg

quanchi112
I think that's it. DS has done it all, pwned groups of top tiers even through a hologram for crying at loud (under his own power), while Thanos best team busting feat has him beating up one mid tier and one top tier brick at the same time. Are you going back to pc days when he was written a lot more powerful? Classic Seid cant even beat Superman down on his own anymore.Originally posted by TheBadguy

This team would demolish DS worse than Superman would with a flight of stairs in his hands. Thor was a wrecking machine. If you really think Thor could ever accomplish what that one did in blood and thunder I suggest you read Thor. Using his head he had trouble with the Gladiator. Just saying he usually smashes people in the face with his warhammer. He was awesome in blood and thunder.

Wait. Did you see what DS did to Orion And Firestorm and Mr. Miracle with nothing but a wave of his hand? He pwned them. He even reached into the Firestorm Matrix and pulled out professor Stien. That was insane. He then lost to Orion in one on one combat. Originally posted by Avlon
I've seen more impressive showings from Black Adam, various Doomsday's, Cyborg Superman, and the General in battle.

Thanos showings always seem incomplete on these threads. Are you serious? You seem to really try hard to convince us of these dc characters when they are far beneath Thanos. The guy has taken on Odin. I mean seriously. Odin oneshotted the Surfer. Thanos is in a whole other league than all of the characters you named. Its funny that you say incomplete when you tired passing a Superman showing off as a lie. The one where the planet was getting wrecked. Originally posted by Allankles
Ok. The point is DS has pwned top tiers through a hologram, he wasn't even physically present. He hasnt in the past twenty years. The real Seid has been abused by Superman. So,things have definitely changed.

TheBadguy
If you really think Thor could ever accomplish what that one did in blood and thunder I suggest you read Thor. Using his head he had trouble with the Gladiator. Just saying he usually smashes people in the face with his warhammer. He was awesome in blood and thunder.

...I read Thor. He's one of my top 3 favorites. I'm not arguing for any of that other shit, stop putting words in my mouth. Obviously he is not going to be as strong as he would with a infinity gem. All I said was if he is inside of a force block imo he will get out faster using his diverse abilities than if he just pounded on it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos takes this IMO. Gladiator is immediatly mind wrapped or stripped of confidence. We've all seen what Thanos does to SS so that won't take long. SS has been upgraded but so has thanos so that will end very much the same. That leaves Sentry and Thor.... Sentry won't stand up to many blasts from Thanos but thanos can and would stand up to Sentry's attacks. That leaves thor and again we've all seen how that goes down. I think it's pretty simple really. All 4 characters really well written could give him trouble and take some time but in the end tehy can't match his durability, strength, psionic powers and blasts.

Allankles
He hasnt in the past twenty years. The real Seid has been abused by Superman. So,things have definitely changed.

Yes and no. The character has changed in some aspects (like projecting avatars etc) but he is still the same Darkseid.

And Supes has one legitimate victory over DS (the others may well have been avatars, if we consider what one of DS' avatars said about the real DS being immune to physical damage).

In that one legit victory, Superman stated he couldn't beat DS by physical means i.e. DS is above getting beat through physical means, but he could imprison him in the Source Wall.

EDIT: We know this is the legitimate DS because DS from an alternate future (where he rules from Earth because Apokolips and New Genesis were destroyed in war) made a deal with Supes to save Earth from a dystopic future reality in exchange for releasing him from the Source Wall. It was in the same continuity.

quanchi112
...I read Thor. He's one of my top 3 favorites. I'm not arguing for any of that other shit, stop putting words in my mouth. Obviously he is not going to be as strong as he would with a infinity gem. All I said was if he is inside of a force block imo he will get out faster using his diverse abilities than if he just pounded on it. Based on? I have no idea how you think he can get out of it sooner when the only reason he was going to break out if it in the first place was because he was amping himself up due to the gem.

quanchi112
Yes and no. The character has changed in some aspects (like projecting avatars etc) but he is still the same Darkseid.

And Supes has one legitimate victory over DS (the others may well have been avatars, if we consider what one of DS' avatars said about the real DS being immune to physical damage).

In that one legit victory, Superman stated he couldn't beat DS by physical means i.e. DS is above getting beat through physical means, but he could imprison him in the Source Wall.

EDIT: We know this is the legitimate DS because DS from an alternate future (where he rules from Earth because Apokolips and New Genesis were destroyed in war) made a deal with Supes to save Earth from a dystopic future reality in exchange for releasing him from the Source Wall. It was in the same continuity. Supes beat darkseid twice. Once on his own but definitely has proven he is his equal.

Supes beat him senseless physically then tossed his ass into the source wall. We have also seen Orion tear his heart out through physical means.

Which storyline are you talking about now?

Allankles
Supes beat darkseid twice. Once on his own but definitely has proven he is his equal.

Supes beat him senseless physically then tossed his ass into the source wall. We have also seen Orion tear his heart out through physical means.

Which storyline are you talking about now?

I really don't care if you think he's his equal, point is one of DS avatars stated that the true DS was above getting beat physically. And Supes couldn't beat Darkseid through physical means so he trapped him in the Source wall, but DS ensured his release by brokering a deal with Supes when Earth underwent a time stream crisis where DS was Lord of Earth and where Apokolips and the fourth world realm were destroyed in war.

As far as Orion tearing his heart out, he was empowered by the Source (as was DS) their power levels were equal thanks to the Source entities interference in DONG (remember they were supposed to be in the same continuity but Countdown messed that up anyway)..

I'm talking about Superman/Batman didn't get the issue number.

quanchi112
I really don't care if you think he's his equal, point is one of DS avatars stated that the true DS was above getting beat physically. And Supes couldn't beat Darkseid through physical means so he trapped him in the Source wall, but DS ensured his release by brokering a deal with Supes when Earth underwent a time stream crisis where DS was Lord of Earth and where Apokolips and the fourth world realm were destroyed in war.

As far as Orion tearing his heart out, he was empowered by the Source (as was DS) their power levels were equal thanks to the Source entities interference in DONG (remember they were supposed to be in the same continuity but Countdown messed that up anyway)..

I'm talking about Superman/Batman didn't get the issue number. Yeah, Darkseid said that in one issue and we have seen him get his ass kicked physically how many times? Superman did beat him up physically in that superman/batman arec then dump him into the source wall. Supes also beat him up in apokolips now.

Orion wasnt empowered by the source at the time. Neither Ds nor Orion had a link to the Source's power. Quit lying.

Again,I have read all of these stories and you are twisting things around to support Seid and no one is falling for it.

Allankles
Yeah, Darkseid said that in one issue and we have seen him get his ass kicked physically how many times? Superman did beat him up physically in that superman/batman arec then dump him into the source wall. Supes also beat him up in apokolips now.

It's part of the continuity and that was DS's avatar. As far as the Superman/Batman arc Supes knocked him around, he wasn't beaten physically. If someone knocks you around it doesn't mean they are breaching your defenses. DS was practically unharmed after all that and Supes couldn't take him out physically so he trapped him in the Source Wall.

Orion wasnt empowered by the source at the time. Neither Ds nor Orion had a link to the Source's power. Quit lying.

Again,I have read all of these stories and you are twisting things around to support Seid and no one is falling for it.

Countdown and DONG were in the same continuity. Orion was empowered by the Source, check this out

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p09.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p10.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p11.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p12.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p13.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p14.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p15.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p17.jpg

If you read DONG you'd know that this was a continuation of that story. Darkseid talks about bringing forth the 5th world (which is what he was doing in DONG). Which would mean the battle was to decide the fate of existence itself, if Orion lost, Darkseid would creat and rule over the 5th world which is a new reality, where all existence would be alligned according to his will.

Orion as of DONG (and mentioned in Countdown is brought or spared by the Source entity and empowered to fight DS). At usual levels Orion is nowwhere close to DS in power.

EDIT: And don't just shout "lies, lies" read the second link in descending order, Countdown happens after the death of the new gods. Now the problem here with Countdown is that DS talks as if he hadn't fought and stalemated Soul Fire empowerd Orion in DONG, otherwise it happens after the end of DONG.

fangirl101
It's part of the continuity and that was DS's avatar. As far as the Superman/Batman arc Supes knocked him around, he wasn't beaten physically. If someone knocks you around it doesn't mean they are breaching your defenses. DS was practically unharmed after all that and Supes couldn't take him out physically so he trapped him in the Source Wall.

Countdown and DONG were in the same continuity. Orion was empowered by the Source, check this out

If you read DONG you'd know that this was a continuation of that story. Darkseid talks about bringing forth the 5th world (which is what he was doing in DONG). Which would mean the battle was to decide the fate of existence itself, if Orion lost, Darkseid would creat and rule over the 5th world which is a new reality, where all existence would be alligned according to his will.

Orion as of DONG (and mentioned in Countdown is brought or spared by the Source entity and empowered to fight DS). At usual levels Orion is nowwhere close to DS in power.

EDIT: And don't just shout "lies, lies" read the second link in descending order, Countdown happens after the death of the new gods. Now the problem here with Countdown is that DS talks as if he hadn't fought and stalemated Soul Fire empowerd Orion in DONG, otherwise it happens after the end of DONG.
Final Crisis Undos countdown tho. thru some kind of backwards ripple in time.

Enyalus
Please, please refer to Death of the New Gods as DOTNG and not 'DONG.'

It makes my mind go to bad places. sad

Allankles
Final Crisis Undos countdown tho. thru some kind of backwards ripple in time.

Countdown needed retconning because of the Orion DS resoluiton it was anti climatic after what we'd seen in DONG although the actual final fight was all round pretty ok.

Badabing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Please, please refer to Death of the New Gods as DOTNG and not 'DONG.'

It makes my mind go to bad places. sad crylaugh.........crylaugh

quanchi112

EDIT: And don't just shout "lies, lies" read the second link in descending order, Countdown happens after the death of the new gods. Now the problem here with Countdown is that DS talks as if he hadn't fought and stalemated Soul Fire empowerd Orion in DONG, otherwise it happens after the end of DONG. Np,it wasnt. Where is your proof?

Orion was empowered by the Source the first time they fought not the second. The seconf time Darkseid wasnt empowered,therefore Orion wasnt empowered as well.

Dong and countdown had inconsistent writing and tried to tie it all together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.