I hate when....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
...people put the peanut butter and syrup in the fridge

and leave the Jelly out.

im going home

Rogue Jedi
I hate PB and J.

JacopeX
I hate when the jelly is in the fridge and the peanut butter and syrup is out.

Mairuzu
You FOOL!!!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hate PB and J. BLASPHEMY!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by JacopeX
I hate when the jelly is in the fridge and the peanut butter and syrup is out. I hate you

Rogue Jedi
I hate when I put food in the fridge at work, come back, and someone stole it.

Phucked Up
Who puts peanut butter in the fridge?

I hate when people take the last of something and then put the box/carton/jug/etc. back in the cupboard/fridge empty.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Phucked Up

I hate when people take the last of something and then put the box/carton/jug/etc. back in the cupboard/fridge empty. LIKE MILK!

i hate when idiots cook eggos in the microwave and dont finish eating it and they put it back in the eggo bag...

Sol Valentine

I hate when people take the last of something and then put the box/carton/jug/etc. back in the cupboard/fridge empty.

I hate that ermmad

Davehead
I hate mud under my fingernails. Like seriously...

Mairuzu
i hate runny noses

Davehead
I hate walky noses. Uh-hyuck uh-hyuck.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Mairuzu
LIKE MILK!

i hate when idiots cook eggos in the microwave and dont finish eating it and they put it back in the eggo bag...

It seems to happen with every item of food in our house. I'm constantly removing empty packs of soda. Milk jugs with like one sip of milk in them, wrappers from cheese, Poptart boxes, cereal with just crumbs left. I hate it!!!

Rogue Jedi
I keep my ketchup in the pantry. I like it warm.

Phucked Up
I keep my ketchup in the pantry. I like it warm.

I love mine cold. droolio

Davehead
I hate the NFL.

Rogue Jedi
I love mine cold. droolio Heinz or Hunts?

Phucked Up
Heinz or Hunts?

Wal-Mart generic.

I used to work in a grocery store, so I can tell you this and it's the truth. Most all generic foods are manufactured by the name brand companies. They just slap a different label on the product and sell it to the stores who then sell it as their own.

Rogue Jedi
Wal-Mart generic.

I used to work in a grocery store, so I can tell you this and it's the truth. Most all generic foods are manufactured by the name brand companies. They just slap a different label on the product and sell it to the stores who then sell it as their own. generic? EW.

Sol Valentine
It seems to happen with every item of food in our house. I'm constantly removing empty packs of soda. Milk jugs with like one sip of milk in them, wrappers from cheese, Poptart boxes, cereal with just crumbs left. I hate it!!!

The cereal thing happens to me alot, it makes me angry.

Rogue Jedi
I drink milk from the jug.

Phucked Up
I drink milk from the jug.

Meh, so do I...on occasion.

Davehead
I hate when people don't flush. And the NFL.

Rogue Jedi
You sicken me.

=Tired Hiker=
I hate when you go to eat a Jelly Belly and you think it's the smores marshmellow one, but really it's the buttered popcorn flavored one. sick

Robtard
You sicken me.

You like walking into a restroom and having a brown-floater waiting for you?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
You like walking into a restroom and having a brown-floater waiting for you? Bomb the submarine haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I hate when you go to eat a Jelly Belly and you think it's the smores marshmellow one, but really it's the buttered popcorn flavored one. sick

My man, I am in complete agreement with the BP being truly disgusting.

=Tired Hiker=
I hate when I don't wipe well enough in morning an by mid afternoon I have to swab the deck.

Robtard
Bomb the submarine haermm

Nasty, aren't you afraid of back-flush flying up and dousing your cornhole with someone else's shit-leeched water?

=Tired Hiker=
My man, I am in complete agreement with the BP being truly disgusting.

It's just wrong. sick

Rogue Jedi
I hate when my coworker calls me with a dumb ass question.

Davehead
I hate when people talk with their mouths full. Or when they have some gross-looking food (like mushroom soup) on their lip and they don't wipe it off!

=Tired Hiker=
Nasty, aren't you afraid of back-flush flying up and dousing your cornhole with someone elses shit-leeched water?

Oh, I hate that. I also hate when I'm wearing flip flops and I can't tell if the pee mist hitting my feet is from me or the guy in urinal next to me.

Rogue Jedi
I hate when people lick their fingers.

=Tired Hiker=
I hate it when people lick my fingers.

Wittig
I hate when you break the piece of the bong where you pack your bowl and you have to get a new one like every week.
Sh**
And i hate Dr. Phil and Paris Hilton.

Rogue Jedi
I hate when people say "Wheres your cowboy boots?"

ragesRemorse
chilled peanut butter is as disappointing as David Blaine's stunts

Rogue Jedi
Blaine......POSER.

Davehead
Dave Osbourne, on the other hand...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I hate when I don't wipe well enough in morning an by mid afternoon I have to swab the deck. Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh, I hate that. I also hate when I'm wearing flip flops and I can't tell if the pee mist hitting my feet is from me or the guy in urinal next to me.

crylaugh sick

Davehead
I hate it when I'm trying to walk somewhere quickly, but there's an old person walking in front of me and I can't get past.

Mairuzu
I hate when people dont text back 5 hours later

~Wålshy~
i hate when people say 'k'

Mairuzu
tight..

Phucked Up
Alright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.