Karnack vs. Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Hand to hand. No gadgets or anything.

Starscream M
Midnighter imo.

Cavalier
MN'r

guy222
Midnighter

Acrosurge
I'll go ahead and vote Karnak. Seems like someone should stick up for the Inhuman. Outside of his Inhuman ability to exploit weaknesses, no matter how subtle, Karnak has the stats advantage over Midnighter, does he not?

Cavalier
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'll go ahead and vote Karnak. Seems like someone should stick up for the Inhuman. Outside of his Inhuman ability to exploit weaknesses, no matter how subtle, Karnak has the stats advantage over Midnighter, does he not? No he doesn't.

llagrok
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'll go ahead and vote Karnak. Seems like someone should stick up for the Inhuman. Outside of his Inhuman ability to exploit weaknesses, no matter how subtle, Karnak has the stats advantage over Midnighter, does he not?

It's not an inhuman ability obtained from the terrigen mists, he obtained it through meditation. Karnak never underwent the procedure.

DestinyGuy678
...black panther did take out karnak in one move..

llagrok
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...black panther did take out karnak in one move..

Karnak took out Surfer in one move....

Endrict Nuul
Midnighter

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Midnighter

Yeah, I think Midnighter's got a decent shot at beating this. He'll have to take out Karnak relatively fast, but it shouldn't be a problem for him. Know that Karnak fought Luna with similar abilities and she was about to beat him. All Karnak had to do was block her sword in a particular way and it broke though, so he has experience fighting someone who sees your next move.

psycho gundam
wait a sec. karnak DIDN'T get dipped into terrigen? originally his insane ability was caused by his enhanced brain, it allowed him to "see" structural weaknesses in pretty much anything. the extra brain section is the reason his skull is so big.

he did train his hands to form thick callus on them, as well as all his bodily striking surfaces. all so he could effectively break things.

from what i remember, it was the ability to shut of pain and excessive bleeding and other cool uber-martial arts tecniques that he learned..... not the power to break. after all he is a royal member, and they shouldn't be exempt from terrigen.

when did that change?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by llagrok
Karnak took out Surfer in one move.... armbar

psycho gundam
hammerlock actually.

llagrok
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wait a sec. karnak DIDN'T get dipped into terrigen? originally his insane ability was caused by his enhanced brain, it allowed him to "see" structural weaknesses in pretty much anything. the extra brain section is the reason his skull is so big.

he did train his hands to form thick callus on them, as well as all his bodily striking surfaces. all so he could effectively break things.

from what i remember, it was the ability to shut of pain and excessive bleeding and other cool uber-martial arts tecniques that he learned..... not the power to break. after all he is a royal member, and they shouldn't be exempt from terrigen.

when did that change?

He never went through the procedure because his brother was so heavily affected that they were afraid something awful would happen to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.