luke skywalker lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
did luke skywalker ever master djem so and how skilled was he with a lightsaber

Tangible God
This is more for the EU Forum, but whatever.

I don't think the NJO ever learned much of the Old Republic Jedi's saber styles. There wouldn't be many ways to learn them. Luke's order made use of a "Strong-Medium-Fast" system, ala the Jedi Knight video-games.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by beast1234
did luke skywalker ever master djem so and how skilled was he with a lightsaber Yes he mastered a hybrid form similar to his father's. And many consider him to be the best swordsman who ever picked up a saber.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yes he mastered a hybrid form similar to his father's. And many consider him to be the best swordsman who ever picked up a saber. Wouldn't go that far.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tangible God
Wouldn't go that far. When we do the lightsaber tier threads. Most people place NJO Luke above everyone else.

Who in your opinion is better?

MadMel
When we do the lightsaber tier threads. Most people place NJO Luke above everyone else.

Who in your opinion is better?
i thinks he's placed that high due to his uber force enhanced speed erm

Tangible God
When we do the lightsaber tier threads. Most people place NJO Luke above everyone else.

Who in your opinion is better? I don't know much about Luke's lightsaber prowess, but I do not think he's number one. People like Kun, Bane, Anakin, and Dooku etc. tend to be placed above him.

In the Force though, Luke is a demi-god. That's what you were thinking of.

Darth Martin
I don't know much about Luke's lightsaber prowess, but I do not think he's number one. People like Kun, Bane, Anakin, and Dooku etc. tend to be placed above him.

In the Force though, Luke is a demi-god. That's what you were thinking of. No people literally place NJO at #1 as far as lightsaber skill and prowess go.

Tangible God
Can you point me to them?

Darth_Glentract
I might put him at the top.

Janus Marius
Can you point me to them?

I think Luke is the greatest saber user EVAH. Just look at his mad skills:

http://i38.tinypic.com/25gwe28.jpg

Fan Skywalker
Id put him on top too.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I think Luke is the greatest saber user EVAH. Just look at his mad skills:

http://i38.tinypic.com/25gwe28.jpg

I laughattat.

I laughed at that.

eek!

I'm determined not to make any valuable contribution to any thread for another 5 minutes...

truejedi
some source calls Luke the greatest swordsman in the galaxy. I think its LOTF when Caedus is talking to Lumiya about Mara's death, but i'm not sure if that is really the location.

Gideon
Originally posted by truejedi
some source calls Luke the greatest swordsman in the galaxy. I think its LOTF when Caedus is talking to Lumiya about Mara's death, but i'm not sure if that is really the location.

Galaxy =/= in history. He's definitely the best one currently.

truejedi
true dat.

Faunus
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

I'm determined not to make any valuable contribution to any thread for another 5 minutes... So... the usual?

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
So... the usual?

Odd. Your mom asked me the same question tonight.

truejedi
reminds me of "thats what she said." anybody but me like The Office?

Gideon
Originally posted by truejedi
reminds me of "thats what she said." anybody but me like The Office?

No.

LOVE Ricky Gervais though.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Odd. Your mom asked me the same question tonight. Odd. Your mom asked me the same question tonight.

Gideon
Odd. Your mom asked me the same question tonight.

haermm

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
haermm
haermm

Red Nemesis
haermm

haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.