Future Peter vs. Smallville Clark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Future Peter Petrelli (current)

vs.

Clark from smallville

The Pict
Originally posted by The Pict
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=468007&pagenumber=1

DestinyGuy678

read the first post of that topic

it says regular peter from season one

thanks

snyper1982
I think it is pretty much assumed, that any version of clark wins via speedblitz. I too thought futur peter might have a chance at squeaking out 1 or 2/10, but we just have not seen enough from him, to determine that yet.

Endrict Nuul
Clark again....

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by snyper1982
I think it is pretty much assumed, that any version of clark wins via speedblitz. I too thought futur peter might have a chance at squeaking out 1 or 2/10, but we just have not seen enough from him, to determine that yet. I think he wins, time stop rendering clark to normal speds, then he could put clark in another persons body, phase his brain out, etc.

snyper1982
I would agree if Peter was anywhere near Clarks level in speed, but he isn't. No one from the show is.

DestinyGuy678
I would agree if Peter was anywhere near Clarks level in speed, but he isn't. No one from the show is. daphne has show nspeed feats similar to clark (france to germany in a couple of seconds cruising) and hiro was easily outpacing her with his abilitity, peter should easily be able to stop time and with time stopped peter can tleport too meaning clark couldnt keep up even if he was fast enough to still have super speed wtih time stopped

snyper1982
What I meant was Clark would have him blitzed before he could even stop time.

DestinyGuy678
What I meant was Clark would have him blitzed before he could even stop time. the speedster wasnt able to blitz hiro, he just kept teleporting

snyper1982
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
the speedster wasnt able to blitz hiro, he just kept teleporting

True, but that was also part of the plot. I don't know though. I guess it could go either way. I still think Clark takes the majority by like 7 or 8/10.

DestinyGuy678
True, but that was also part of the plot. I don't know though. I guess it could go either way. I still think Clark takes the majority by like 7 or 8/10. I think its a lot more even personally 5/10 or 6/10 for one of them

Scoobless
Pete still hasn't shown the ability to use more than one power at a time, if he slows Clark down to regular speed he still gets a hole punched through his chest then burnt to a cinder.

erm

Mindset
Originally posted by Scoobless
Pete still hasn't shown the ability to use more than one power at a time, if he slows Clark down to regular speed he still gets a hole punched through his chest then burnt to a cinder.

erm Actually Future Peter has, he stopped time and while time was stopped removed the other Peter from the villains body.

Scoobless
Gah ... I haven't seen the third episode yet you spoiler speaker (didn't know it was out yet)

sad

illadelph12
Doesn't Peter also have Claire's powers?

Mindset
Originally posted by Scoobless
Gah ... I haven't seen the third episode yet you spoiler speaker (didn't know it was out yet)

sad

Sorry, it was only a minor spoiler though. stick out tongue

snyper1982
Originally posted by illadelph12
Doesn't Peter also have Claire's powers?

That makes a difference how exactly? She has no durability to speak of, just regeneration. That isn't going to keep him from getting KO'ed. Or even his entire head heat visioned from existence. No coming back from that one.

horrorwolf
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9210/mofoyh4au3ov0.gif

horrorwolf
There is no doubt that due to superior hand to hand fighting skills, vastly superior history putting his powset to fully usage...as well as an established abilty to utilize multiple powers at once when necessary....

Pretty much any Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>Any version of Petrelli short of maybe Bizarro.

illadelph12
That makes a difference how exactly? She has no durability to speak of, just regeneration. That isn't going to keep him from getting KO'ed. Or even his entire head heat visioned from existence. No coming back from that one.

Regeneration coupled with all of the other powers he has (as of the last episode he also has the abilities of the convicts he was with on top of all the other main cast's powers) does make a difference in case he doesn't land the first attack. I'm fairly sure Smallville Clark wins a majority, but future Peter, who does have a couple valid feats, like stopping time to render a point blank gun shot from Claire harmless, and using multiple abilities in his fight with Sylar last season, as well as a bit of experience with his powers, has a small chance.

Plus, per forum rules, combatants start .5 km apart, giving Peter time to act.

There's possibilities.

Mindset
Originally posted by horrorwolf
There is no doubt that due to superior hand to hand fighting skills, vastly superior history putting his powset to fully usage...as well as an established abilty to utilize multiple powers at once when necessary....

Pretty much any Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>Any version of Petrelli short of maybe Bizarro. Do you watch Smallville?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you watch Smallville?

again, pretty much any Superman...lol

Mindset
This thread isn't about pretty much any Superman, it's specifically about Smallville Clark. confused

Prime#
daphne has show nspeed feats similar to clark (france to germany in a couple of seconds cruising) and hiro was easily outpacing her with his abilitity, peter should easily be able to stop time and with time stopped peter can tleport too meaning clark couldnt keep up even if he was fast enough to still have super speed wtih time stopped

Actually if you want to get tecnical I can prove Clark is much faster than Daphne. Let me elaborate.

Daphne's first appearance, when she takes the paper from Hiro, when he pauses a few seconds, reallizes the paper is gone, pauses time and finds Daphne a couple rooms away.

Now its assumed she was still running at superspeed when she left Hiro's room. In those few seconds she was running at superspeed, she only got a few yards. In those few seconds, Clark could be at least half way through the city.

Anyway, Clark has a lot more ways of winning than Peter does. Peter can't really do anything to hurt Clark. Although Peter can heal, we have been shown that the healing has its limits(Decapitation, Suffocation).

Clark punches Peter into space, end of story

horrorwolf
This thread isn't about pretty much any Superman, it's specifically about Smallville Clark. confused

Pretty much any Superman SMALLE VILLE CLARK INCLUDED >>>>>>>>>>>>Any version of Petrelli short of maybe Bizarro.

Again, any Superman minus Bizarro and a few other crippled versions beats Peter Petrelli easily. SMALLVILLE CLARK included, if you missed it.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Prime#

Clark punches Peter into space, end of story

This.

Mindset
Again, any Superman minus Bizarro and a few other crippled versions beats Peter Petrelli easily. SMALLVILLE CLARK included, if you missed it. Well with your description it seemed like you had never seen Smallville.

What hth skills does Smallville Clark have?

none.

horrorwolf
Well with your description it seemed like you had never seen Smallville.

none.

Yes, I've watched it for 2 seasons. Clark wins. He doesn't need any additional skills as Peter Petrellis are full of Phail when compared to Superman (most any version including Smallville).

Smallville Clark is still stronger AND faster than FPP, even with his time slowing abilities....and with better feats.

Mindset
Well I've seen every season, and it's closer than people care to admit.

The Pict
Clark is so fast he can run from Kansas to Central America in a few short seconds. As soon as this fight starts he one-shots Peter.

Mindset
Clark is so fast he can run from Kansas to Central America in a few short seconds. As soon as this fight starts he one-shots Peter. And how often does he do that in a fight?

The Pict
And how often does he do that in a fight?

Very often. How many episodes have ended when Clark turns up just in time to stop Chloe/Lana/Lex/guest actor from getting killed by shoving or throwing or punching the villain away just once? Watch some reruns of the show and you'll see what I mean.

fangirl101
wouldn't peter immediately get clark'spowers and be able to react just slightly before getting clocked?

The Pict
Originally posted by fangirl101
wouldn't peter immediately get clark'spowers and be able to react just slightly before getting clocked?

No. why would he gain the powers of a different species? he doesn't gain the abilities of say an animal in the show, only from other humans in Heroes with powers.

Mindset
Very often. How many episodes have ended when Clark turns up just in time to stop Chloe/Lana/Lex/guest actor from getting killed by shoving or throwing or punching the villain away just once? Watch some reruns of the show and you'll see what I mean. I meant how often does he speedblitz an enemy, which was your statement.

Prime#
I meant how often does he speedblitz an enemy, which was your statement.

If you notice the show stays pretty consistent in the sense that Clark only speedblitzs when he is facing someone who is on his level power-wise, or he needs to save someone from them. for example, look at his second fight with Bizarro, he speedblitzes immediatly

btYlPMJ-0W8

Mindset
If you notice the show stays pretty consistent in the sense that Clark only speedblitzs when he is facing someone who is on his level power-wise, or he needs to save someone from them. for example, look at his second fight with Bizarro, he speedblitzes immediatly

btYlPMJ-0W8 I've seen the episode, and Clark doesn't speedblitz right from the start.

If you mean after he was smacked around, he used speed against someone he knew moved as fast as he could, then I'd agree.

The Pict
I meant how often does he speedblitz an enemy, which was your statement.

All the time confused

A few examples? He was playing an American Football game (in front of hundreds of people) when he ran back into the school, threw Mikhail Mxyzptlk into some lockers before he knew what hit him and returned to the football game before anyone noticed.
He and Bizarro blitzed each other (though that didn't work out so well for Clark) Blitzed him again in the forest, when Bizarro went to hit him Clark blocked it and moved so fast Bizarro couldn't defend himself from getting an uppercut that sent him flying for miles.
He blitzed Brainiac when he was powering himself up at a electrical power plant. Blitzed him again on Kent Farm.

He's blitzed dozens of other enemies over a 7 year period.

Mindset
All the time confused

A few examples? He was playing an American Football game (in front of hundreds of people) when he ran back into the school, threw Mikhail Mxyzptlk into some lockers before he knew what hit him and returned to the football game before anyone noticed.
He and Bizarro blitzed each other (though that didn't work out so well for Clark) Blitzed him again in the forest, when Bizarro went to hit him Clark blocked it and moved so fast Bizarro couldn't defend himself from getting an uppercut that sent him flying for miles.
He blitzed Brainiac when he was powering himself up at a electrical power plant. Blitzed him again on Kent Farm.

He's blitzed dozens of other enemies over a 7 year period.

In none of those did he blitz the person from the start of the fight.

Clark almost always lets the person attack him first.

The Pict
In none of those did he blitz the person from the start of the fight.

Clark almost always lets the person attack him first.

None....Umm...

He wasn't fighting Mikhail Mxyzptlk. Mxyzptlk was attacking Chloe, Clark was playing American Football at the time. He ran back into the school, threw Mxyzptlk into some lockers, broke Chloe's handcuffs and returned to the game before anyone noticed.
He blitzed Brainiac at the power plant while Brainiac was powering himself up. He ran in from the side and punched Brainiac into...ahh forget it here you go:

173YQph3Qtk

Also when he blitzed Brainiac at the farm it was the beginning of the episode. They weren't fighting before hand. Think about what your saying before you post, cheers.

Mindset
None....Umm...

He wasn't fighting Mikhail Mxyzptlk. Mxyzptlk was attacking Chloe, Clark was playing American Football at the time. He ran back into the school, threw Mxyzptlk into some lockers, broke Chloe's handcuffs and returned to the game before anyone noticed.
He blitzed Brainiac at the power plant while Brainiac was powering himself up. He ran in from the side and punched Brainiac into...ahh forget it here you go:

173YQph3Qtk

Also when he blitzed Brainiac at the farm it was the beginning of the episode. They weren't fighting before hand. Think about what your saying before you post, cheers.

I didn't see Brainiac in your post, I just saw Mikhail and Bizarro.

You have 2 instances of a legitimate speedblitz, but Clark either usually lets the person initiate the attack or he does not speedblitz them at the start of the fight.

Do you deny this?

Here are 2 examples, I would show more, but my browser wont load youtube videos correctly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-oaSSUpKBo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJByMdT8a70&feature=related

DestinyGuy678
daphne made it from paris to germany in a few seconds, peter not only can stop time (rendering clark human or at the least with slight super speed) he can can teleport making him even faster, and he has enoug hreaction time to react to speed blitz (regular hiro reacted to daphnes speed blitzes)

that being said peter has super stength coupled with the ability to phase or simply teleport clark to any point in time or space he desires (including inside another person)

Magee
daphne made it from paris to germany in a few seconds, (regular hiro reacted to daphnes speed blitzes) Getting to Paris from Germany in a few seconds but not being able to reach Hiro who was about 20 feet away before he could think... The two feats really contradict each other.

The Pict
I didn't see Brainiac in your post, I just saw Mikhail and Bizarro.

You have 2 instances of a legitimate speedblitz, but Clark either usually lets the person initiate the attack or he does not speedblitz them at the start of the fight.

Do you deny this?

Here are 2 examples, I would show more, but my browser wont load youtube videos correctly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-oaSSUpKBo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJByMdT8a70&feature=related

Who cares if Clark sometimes gets hit before he blitzes? erm

The fact is we've proven he uses his superspeed in fights, whether it's at the start, middle or end. And as KMC rules dictate he'll be going all out, so he won't be standing around waiting to get hit. Fight starts he blitzes Peter, end of story IMO.

Edit: Also going back to our argument I have to say your examples are a bit unfair to use when argiung if Clark usually speedblitzes. When he gets hit from Titan he doesn't dodge/blitz because Lois was there and she doesn't know his secret. And against Canary, Clark doesn't know if she has super strength or whatever. You think he'd suddenly punch some slim, unassuming woman at superspeed the first time he met her, without knowing if he'd injure/kill her?

Mindset

The fact is we've proven he uses his superspeed in fights, whether it's at the start, middle or end. And as KMC rules dictate he'll be going all out, so he won't be standing around waiting to get hit. Fight starts he blitzes Peter, end of story IMO.

The point I was making is even if Clark hesitates for a second Peter could either time stop or teleport.

Going all out=/= bloodlust, so even if he did speedblitz there's the chance Peter would not be koed. Which would probably be the case unless Clark is planning and smashing his skull.

Also, Clark doesn't just sometimes get hit before a speedblitz, that's what happens the majority of the time.

Mindset
Edit: Also going back to our argument I have to say your examples are a bit unfair to use when argiung if Clark usually speedblitzes. When he gets hit from Titan he doesn't dodge/blitz because Lois was there and she doesn't know his secret. And against Canary, Clark doesn't know if she has super strength or whatever. You think he'd suddenly punch some slim, unassuming woman at superspeed the first time he met her, without knowing if he'd injure/kill her?

Clark didn't speedblitz Titan when Lois was koed.

Clark knows how much damage Peter can take?

And there are more examples, I just can't get youtube to work.

The Pict
Clark didn't speedblitz Titan when Lois was koed.

Clark knows how much damage Peter can take?

No we're moving onto how often Clark blitzes, not just when fights start? sly
The Titan fight doesn't really reflect this match up. He didn't immediately blitz (which he'll do here due to the rules) because Lois was there and as Peter has no high durability feats it's lights out IMO.

No but it doesn't matter, he's not in an episode of Smallville, he's looking to take Peter out here.

Mindset
No we're moving onto how often Clark blitzes, not just when fights start? sly
The Titan fight doesn't really reflect this match up. He didn't immediately blitz (which he'll do here due to the rules) because Lois was there and as Peter has no high durability feats it's lights out IMO.

No but it doesn't matter, he's not in an episode of Smallville, he's looking to take Peter out here.

mad Touche

And Peter should have the same durability as Sylar, he was taking a beating from super strength Peter. Which if Clark wanted to kill him would't matter, but if he's not bloodlusted it would.

Clark fighting to his full ability isn't the same as him being bloodlusted. Unless KMC has a specific definition, which I don't know.

snyper1982
Well with your description it seemed like you had never seen Smallville.

none.

He did beat that phantom zoner in the underground fighting episode in season 6 I believe it was. That was like the only time Clark has ever really had a chance to use any H2H. Most of the time H2H from Clark would kill the opponent.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Magee
Getting to Paris from Germany in a few seconds but not being able to reach Hiro who was about 20 feet away before he could think... The two feats really contradict each other. hiro can manipulate time hes easily faster than anyone with super speed

DestinyGuy678

Edit: Also going back to our argument I have to say your examples are a bit unfair to use when argiung if Clark usually speedblitzes. When he gets hit from Titan he doesn't dodge/blitz because Lois was there and she doesn't know his secret. And against Canary, Clark doesn't know if she has super strength or whatever. You think he'd suddenly punch some slim, unassuming woman at superspeed the first time he met her, without knowing if he'd injure/kill her? blark wont have speed to use if he doesnt speed blitz which as pointed out he rarely does in the beginning of the fight.

Mindset
He did beat that phantom zoner in the underground fighting episode in season 6 I believe it was. That was like the only time Clark has ever really had a chance to use any H2H. Most of the time H2H from Clark would kill the opponent.

Neither the person you are talking about, Titan, nor Clark showed any hth skills besides just brawling.

snyper1982
Neither the person you are talking about, Titan, nor Clark showed any hth skills besides just brawling.

I am just saying that in the show he doesn't often get a chance to actually employ any H2H. That was one of the few times he did.

Superherovandal
His speed would cancel out the time stop power wouldn't it? So all he'd have to do from there on out is hit him with a dose of heat vision to the brain ftw

DestinyGuy678
mad Touche

And Peter should have the same durability as Sylar, he was taking a beating from super strength Peter. Which if Clark wanted to kill him would't matter, but if he's not bloodlusted it would.

Clark fighting to his full ability isn't the same as him being bloodlusted. Unless KMC has a specific definition, which I don't know. CIS is on, clark isnt bloodlusted

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Superherovandal
His speed would cancel out the time stop power wouldn't it? So all he'd have to do from there on out is hit him with a dose of heat vision to the brain ftw yes it cancels it out, however while in time stop peter can still teleport, plus that wouldnt put him down, peter can bfr clark by sending hi mto a different time period or putting him in another persons body thus making him powerless

Mindset
Can't Peter phase too?

Prime#
Clark has already dealt with people who can phase in like Season 1 or 2.
KMC rules, with characters fighting to the best of there ability's Clark speediblitzes the hell out of Peter before he can think to stop time.
Peter has nothing he can truly do to harm Clark, and we have no real proof the body change power would work on Clark seeing as Kryptonian physiology is different than Human.

Even if Peter stops time, Clarks superspeed would continue to allow him to move around, and make use of his other powers

DestinyGuy678
KMC rules, with characters fighting to the best of there ability's Clark speediblitzes the hell out of Peter before he can think to stop time.
Peter has nothing he can truly do to harm Clark, and we have no real proof the body change power would work on Clark seeing as Kryptonian physiology is different than Human.

Even if Peter stops time, Clarks superspeed would continue to allow him to move around, and make use of his other powers yeah but theres CIS clark rarely uses speedbliz as a first move not to mention peter and hiro have been shown to stop time before speedsters/bullets him them (hiro froze time before and arrow hit him)

and the humans peter uses body exchange on have different physiology too than normal humans, that has nothing to d owith it

and did th epeople who could phase attempt to phase clarks brai nout like future peter can?

and yeah his other powers would be trumped by peters wh ocan still teleport even with time stopped

Prime#
yeah but theres CIS clark rarely uses speedbliz as a first move not to mention peter and hiro have been shown to stop time before speedsters/bullets him them (hiro froze time before and arrow hit him)

and the humans peter uses body exchange on have different physiology too than normal humans, that has nothing to d owith it

and did th epeople who could phase attempt to phase clarks brai nout like future peter can?

and yeah his other powers would be trumped by peters wh ocan still teleport even with time stopped

Um.. KMC rules mean CIS/PIS are turned off.

Let me put it like this Peter can put human's in other human's body's. Him putting Clark in someone elses body would be like putting a dog in a man's body, which maybe Peter can do, he just hasn't shown it yet.

And did you compare Hiro's timestop of arrows to Clark, um just so you know Clark is infinitly faster than an arrow. Clark has Peter outclassed inn every way.

BTW, Heroes is riddled with reaction time PIS, feats wise, Daphne should have speedblitzed the crap out of Hiro, but couldn't because of PIS. The best example of reaction time PIS though would have to be in the Season 1 finale when Matt Parkman tries to surprise Sylar and shoots at him 5 times. Sylar TK's the bullets before they hit him obviously, yet later in the episode, Hiro surpises Sylar charges and stabs him. Sylar fails to TK him.

So that mean Sylar can stop 5 bullets that he wasn't expecting, yet he can't stop a slightly overweight man screaming at the top of his lungs, charging at him with a sword. Ya that makes perfect sense

DestinyGuy678
Um.. KMC rules mean CIS/PIS are turned off.

Let me put it like this Peter can put human's in other human's body's. Him putting Clark in someone elses body would be like putting a dog in a man's body, which maybe Peter can do, he just hasn't shown it yet.

And did you compare Hiro's timestop of arrows to Clark, um just so you know Clark is infinitly faster than an arrow. Clark has Peter outclassed inn every way.

BTW, Heroes is riddled with reaction time PIS, feats wise, Daphne should have speedblitzed the crap out of Hiro, but couldn't because of PIS. The best example of reaction time PIS though would have to be in the Season 1 finale when Matt Parkman tries to surprise Sylar and shoots at him 5 times. Sylar TK's the bullets before they hit him obviously, yet later in the episode, Hiro surpises Sylar charges and stabs him. Sylar fails to TK him.

So that mean Sylar can stop 5 bullets that he wasn't expecting, yet he can't stop a slightly overweight man screaming at the top of his lungs, charging at him with a sword. Ya that makes perfect sense

and she shouldnt have hiro has demonstratedclearly his time stop power is able to defend against her, peter who has master it would be even better.

and the first time hiro tried that sylar almost killed him (destroyed the sword and knock hiro to the ground)

what is clar ksupposed to that can put peter down anyway?

Prime#
Um Punch his head of, HV him into oblivion, Throw him into orbit?

Mindset

Even if Peter stops time, Clarks superspeed would continue to allow him to move around, and make use of his other powers

That's not Clark has dealt with someone who can phase, what does that have to do with Peter?

This isn't an episode of smallville.

Prime#
I'm just saying, Clark at one point or another has dealt with people with a lot of the same powers as the cast of Heroes.

DestinyGuy678
Um Punch his head of, HV him into oblivion, Throw him into orbit? CIS prevents him from punching his head off, hes fighting to the best of his ability, he isnt bloodlusted i ncharacter

and peter cna always teleport back...or seeing as he can fly it shouldnt be much of a problem, wit ha healing factor that saved him from being the dead center of nuclear explosion, clarks heat vision should be muc hof a problem, and ofcourse all of this is before peter can go intangible or freeze time right?

Prime#
CIS prevents him from punching his head off, hes fighting to the best of his ability, he isnt bloodlusted i ncharacter

and peter cna always teleport back...or seeing as he can fly it shouldnt be much of a problem, wit ha healing factor that saved him from being the dead center of nuclear explosion, clarks heat vision should be muc hof a problem, and ofcourse all of this is before peter can go intangible or freeze time right?

Freeze time doesn't really help Peter. Peter's nuclear doesn't work like that. He only extrudes heat, he doesn't fell any of it. Anyway, no way in hell Peter can survive space. let alone teleport back.

DestinyGuy678
Freeze time doesn't really help Peter. Peter's nuclear doesn't work like that. He only extrudes heat, he doesn't fell any of it. Anyway, no way in hell Peter can survive space. let alone teleport back. youre assuming clark gets peter to space before he teleports back...or just stops himself seeing as he can fly or again stops time

peter isnt going to be standing there waiting for clark to hit himand I know his nuclear powesr dont work like that but claire took a nuclear explosion and was able to twalk ou fine (she neutralized it before it spread out to far)

Prime#
1. If Clark hits Peter with enough force to send him into orbit, odds are he's going to be koed/or splattered seeing as he needs to focus to teleport, i doubt he'l be able to do that when he's hurtling towards space at 1000mph. And after how much momentum he gathers, there's no way he'd be able to stop himself. Besides that, on his way up he'd likely pass out from lack of oxygen considering he has human durability.

2. All Clark needs is one good hit

3. Claire never took a real nuke, a real nuclear explosion would have vaporized her completely

TmdliHDSmLU

DestinyGuy678
1. If Clark hits Peter with enough force to send him into orbit, odds are he's going to be koed/or splattered seeing as he needs to focus to teleport, i doubt he'l be able to do that when he's hurtling towards space at 1000mph. And after how much momentum he gathers, there's no way he'd be able to stop himself. Besides that, on his way up he'd likely pass out from lack of oxygen considering he has human durability.

2. All Clark needs is one good hit

3. Claire never took a real nuke, a real nuclear explosion would have vaporized her completely

TmdliHDSmLU except it didnt she walked thorugh it and neatrualized it before it and was in pieces

it shows the level of her healing factor

and yo ucan ko someone with a healing factor like peters, he would heal the head trauma and be fine in no time, and again CIS clark wouldnt kill another person

all he needs to do is close his eyes, i nfact his ability (as defined by mohinder) wil lactivate by itself because his adrenaline will be rushing, it doesnt require concentration.

peter stops time he becomes the faster of the two, and with peters versatility it would be near impossible for clar kto get a hit without peter phasing thorugh it and BFRing him by teleporting him into the future or into the past

in that video again cark didnt use a speed blitz he waited for bizarro to atack him twice, its CIS for him to wait apparently and given that peter stops time

Prime#
A KO is still a win, if this fight was to the death Clark would also win. The fact of the matter is PIS turned off Clark would speedblitz Peter before he could think to freeze time, Clark has shown multiple times that he is capable and he has done it. For example, he heard Chloe in trouble while laying football, right before he was about to get tackled by another player, he went into speed mode, jogged to his friend, one shotted the person chasing her ran back to the exact place he was on the football field.

Peter still has human durability. Clark doesn't.

Feats wise Clark>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Heroes speedster who owned a timestoped Hiro, Hiro was only better than her because of teleportation.

Clark is just on a different level, besides, the preview of the next Heroes show Future Claire owning Future Peter with a gun I'm sorry but Clark infinitly> Claire with a gun

I'm done argueing

snyper1982
except it didnt she walked thorugh it and neatrualized it before it and was in pieces

it shows the level of her healing factor

and yo ucan ko someone with a healing factor like peters, he would heal the head trauma and be fine in no time, and again CIS clark wouldnt kill another person

all he needs to do is close his eyes, i nfact his ability (as defined by mohinder) wil lactivate by itself because his adrenaline will be rushing, it doesnt require concentration.

peter stops time he becomes the faster of the two, and with peters versatility it would be near impossible for clar kto get a hit without peter phasing thorugh it and BFRing him by teleporting him into the future or into the past

in that video again cark didnt use a speed blitz he waited for bizarro to atack him twice, its CIS for him to wait apparently and given that peter stops time

Really? Then what happened to Peter when Elle hit him with the electricity? Oh thats right, he was knocked unconscious. Clark>>>>>>Elle.

DestinyGuy678
A KO is still a win, if this fight was to the death Clark would also win. The fact of the matter is PIS turned off Clark would speedblitz Peter before he could think to freeze time, Clark has shown multiple times that he is capable and he has done it. For example, he heard Chloe in trouble while laying football, right before he was about to get tackled by another player, he went into speed mode, jogged to his friend, one shotted the person chasing her ran back to the exact place he was on the football field.

Feats wise Clark>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Heroes speedster who owned a timestoped Hiro, Hiro was only better than her because of teleportation.

Clark is just on a different level, besides, the preview of the next Heroes show Future Claire owning Future Peter with a gun I'm sorry but Clark infinitly> Claire with a gun

I'm done argueing its not PIS that keeps clark fr omspeedblitzing its CIS - its not in his charater to speed blitz of the bat

and what feats of speed does calrk have to put her above daphne?

DestinyGuy678
Really? Then what happened to Peter when Elle hit him with the electricity? Oh thats right, he was knocked unconscious. Clark>>>>>>Elle. ....peter was taking pills to surpress his powers

snyper1982
....peter was taking pills to surpress his powers

No... He wasn't. After she zapped him, they started giving him the pills.

DestinyGuy678
No... He wasn't. After she zapped him, they started giving him the pills. last time I checked clark cant electricute peter, not to mention no form of physical trauma has been shown to put down people with the healing ability (save punching off the head)

and a developed healing factor like claires, he shouldnt be able to feel pain either

but im still not sure how calrk would put him down wihout peter simply teleporting him to another time perdiod or sending him into the body of another person.

snyper1982
last time I checked clark cant electricute peter, not to mention no form of physical trauma has been shown to put down people with the healing ability (save punching off the head)

and a developed healing factor like claires, he shouldnt be able to feel pain either

but im still not sure how calrk would put him down wihout peter simply teleporting him to another time perdiod or sending him into the body of another person.

Last time I checked, that wasn't what you stated. You stated that you can't ko someone with the healing ability. Well they can be ko'd. That was my only point. Clark does have heat vision... He doesn't have to get anywhere close to him to fry his head completely off.

I think clark takes it 7 or 8/10.

DestinyGuy678
Last time I checked, that wasn't what you stated. You stated that you can't ko someone with the healing ability. Well they can be ko'd. That was my only point. Clark does have heat vision... He doesn't have to get anywhere close to him to fry his head completely off.

I think clark takes it 7 or 8/10. clark isnt bloodlusted, CIS is on, clark wouldnt be frying anyones head off, plusits been shown his healing factor at the least can take a miniature nucclear explosion

Placidity

um just so you know Clark is infinitly faster than an arrow.

Um no.

Clark has Peter outclassed inn every way.

Just no.

I'm leaning towards Clark winning, but making up bullsh1t is not the way to do it.

DestinyGuy678

I'm done argueing clark isnt bloodlusted, so I fail to see what calrk could do with a speedblitz to put peter down

and I hope yo urealize daphne and hiro had an entire conversation while everyone was frozen in time

snyper1982
clark isnt bloodlusted, so I fail to see what calrk could do with a speedblitz to put peter down

and I hope yo urealize daphne and hiro had an entire conversation while everyone was frozen in time

If a bullet can put Peter down, then Clark has WAY more than enough power to do so. Clark has outrun plenty of bullets after they have been fired, so obviously Clark's reaction and speed are on a whole different level. For all we know, Daphne uses a sort of time manipulation herself to make herself seem faster. It seems more logical than that she is so fast she can outrun time itself. That would seem to explain getting pwned by a bullet.

DestinyGuy678
If a bullet can put Peter down, then Clark has WAY more than enough power to do so. Clark has outrun plenty of bullets after they have been fired, so obviously Clark's reaction and speed are on a whole different level. For all we know, Daphne uses a sort of time manipulation herself to make herself seem faster. It seems more logical than that she is so fast she can outrun time itself. That would seem to explain getting pwned by a bullet. ...did yo unot notice how the hatian was there when the bullet put him down, he didnt have access to any of his abilities

iceman24567
...did yo unot notice how the hatian was there when the bullet put him down, he didnt have access to any of his abilities Duh right? Peter casually freezes time before bullets can hit him.

Superherovandal
yeah but theres CIS clark rarely uses speedbliz as a first move not to mention peter and hiro have been shown to stop time before speedsters/bullets him them (hiro froze time before and arrow hit him)

dude most the meteor powers in smallville didn't work on clark because he's got got a different physiology.

DestinyGuy678
dude most the meteor powers in smallville didn't work on clark because he's got got a different physiology. everyone in hereos has a different physiology

snyper1982
...did yo unot notice how the hatian was there when the bullet put him down, he didnt have access to any of his abilities

Actually no, I didn't see the Haitian, and I watched that part twice because I fell asleep right after that part. If he was there, then yeah, my point was retarded, but I did not see him. All I saw was Claire blast him, and current Peter take off running.

Superherovandal
I mean a completely different physiology from humans. He may look like a human but his organs his insides are completely different. All the heroes as still humans with powers aren't they. Clark's an alien. completely different my friend

DestinyGuy678
Actually no, I didn't see the Haitian, and I watched that part twice because I fell asleep right after that part. If he was there, then yeah, my point was retarded, but I did not see him. All I saw was Claire blast him, and current Peter take off running. ...um he was right there, when current peter runs away he hits the hatian i nthe head with a garbage can lid and runs off

DestinyGuy678
I mean a completely different physiology from humans. He may look like a human but his organs his insides are completely different. All the heroes as still humans with powers aren't they. Clark's an alien. completely different my friend no, they are the next step in human evolution, each has a completely different brain pattern (its why sylar ahs to cut open there head and look at the brain)

Placidity
The problem is Peter can actually be quite formidable, however, the writers always make him stupid. In many encounters, he could have simply turned invisible, fly up and stop time, then slow take his time to take out his opponents. But he doesn't. Instead he tries to use the most inappropriate powers in pathetic ways.

A good example is Peter AND Sylar losing out to Claire, who has no freaking offensive capabilities, Knox and Claire which are quite crap compared to the brothers.

I believe PIS/CIS should definitely be removed when debating with a character like Peter.

Allankles
no, they are the next step in human evolution, each has a completely different brain pattern (its why sylar ahs to cut open there head and look at the brain)

No they are humans through and through, with mutations to specific parts of their body/organs that give them different unique abilities. They may be the next step in evolution but they are functionally and genetically still human.

Clark is completely alien and the only reason Jor El sent him to earth was because kryptonians looked human and because the earth's atmosphere would be a shield to him.

Entity
Originally posted by Placidity
which are quite crap compared to the brothers Please I beg of you, never use that term when referring to Sylar and Peter or Nathan again. I absolutely loathe the idea of Sylar "conveniently" being the lost Petrelli.

I'm still holding out for the "revelation" its just more of Angela's bullshit! She does after all have quite a bit.

AlmightyKfish
With Daphne's speed Peter could counter a speed blitz from Clark.

I mean, her speed allowed her to super speed even when time was frozen.

And considering both Peter and Claire survived Future Sylar's four mile nuclear blast at ground zero, it's going to be hard for Clark to put him down.

If Peter used his power's well he could fly up out of Clark's reach and nuke the ground around Clark.

But as CIS is included Clark can win a majority, as Peter is shown to be a retard when using his power's offensively.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Allankles
No they are humans through and through, with mutations to specific parts of their body/organs that give them different unique abilities. They may be the next step in evolution but they are functionally and genetically still human.

Clark is completely alien and the only reason Jor El sent him to earth was because kryptonians looked human and because the earth's atmosphere would be a shield to him. he has enough human structure in him to beable to give a human a child

complexbrother
Originally posted by Placidity
The problem is Peter can actually be quite formidable, however, the writers always make him stupid. In many encounters, he could have simply turned invisible, fly up and stop time, then slow take his time to take out his opponents. But he doesn't. Instead he tries to use the most inappropriate powers in pathetic ways.

A good example is Peter AND Sylar losing out to Claire, who has no freaking offensive capabilities, Knox and Claire which are quite crap compared to the brothers.

I believe PIS/CIS should definitely be removed when debating with a character like Peter.

I agree . because they make Peter look like a complete idiot in the use of his powers.

Prime#
Um. Sylar TKed Peter into a wall and KOed him

Superherovandal
he has enough human structure in him to beable to give a human a child who are you talking about?

DestinyGuy678
who are you talking about? clark

Allankles
he has enough human structure in him to beable to give a human a child

Nope. Humans and kryptonians aren't genetically compatible. He's made babies with new gods (Beautiful Dreamer as his wife), Wonder Woman (Kingdom Come, but she is the reincarnated goddess of truth) et al.

But he is not genetically compatible with regular humans. That stuff is in the Superman Returns universe, it's not in smallville and it's not in the comics (if you read through most Superman comics).

DestinyGuy678
Nope. Humans and kryptonians aren't genetically compatible. He's made babies with new gods (Beautiful Dreamer as his wife), Wonder Woman (Kingdom Come, but she is the reincarnated goddess of truth) et al.

But he is not genetically compatible with regular humans. That stuff is in the Superman Returns universe, it's not in smallville and it's not in the comics (if you read through most Superman comics). he has all of the same organs and has a similar reproductive system...do you know how alike two animals have to be to each other in order to procreate and have a child that is able to reproduce?

Allankles
he has all of the same organs and has a similar reproductive system...do you know how alike two animals have to be to each other in order to procreate and have a child that is able to reproduce?

Yes I'm aware that's bio 101, they have have to be in the same genus. Anyway when has smallville Clark demonstrated that he is genetically compatible to humans?

You know in the comics Superman can't have babies with Lois (and yes he does dampen his powers with a red sunlight watch).

Smallville has shown a similar thing, people like Maxima (and Beautiful Dreamer in the comics) highly evolved alien beings have shown they are genetically compatible.

Wonder Woman it could be argued isn't really human since she is the reincarnation of a goddess.

DestinyGuy678
Yes I'm aware that's bio 101, they have have to be in the same genus. Anyway when has smallville Clark demonstrated that he is genetically compatible to humans?

You know in the comics Superman can't have babies with Lois (and yes he does dampen his powers with a red sunlight watch).

Smallville has shown a similar thing, people like Maxima (and Beautiful Dreamer in the comics) highly evolved alien beings have shown they are genetically compatible.

Wonder Woman it could be argued isn't really human since she is the reincarnation of a goddess. in mythology it isn't unheard of for a god to give birth to a mortal

Allankles
in mythology it isn't unheard of for a god to give birth to a mortal

Yeah, but mythology never brings up the genetic compatibility angle like DC did with Supes. And that smallville as hinted at with a few episodes namely the Maxima episode leaving alone - for a moment - the overwhelming body of comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.