Quasar vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
quasar(wendal)
vs
diana

who wins?

King KAM
Quasar, spite.

snyper1982
Spite.

Nihilist
its not spite,diana gets her gear

snyper1982
Originally posted by Nihilist
its not spite,diana gets her gear

It is still very, very spite.

fangirl101
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8264/sconstructs7tx.jpg

snyper1982
I guess it is too bad crossovers aren't cannon huh?

Mindset
IM wtfpwned Kyle and WW!

eek!

fangirl101
Originally posted by snyper1982
I guess it is too bad crossovers aren't cannon huh?
It is canon. Read Trinity. Or Marvel's handbooks. It's canon.

snyper1982
Originally posted by fangirl101
It is canon. Read Trinity. Or Marvel's handbooks. It's canon.

Not on here it isn't.

quanchi112
I guess it is too bad crossovers aren't cannon huh? laughing out loud

ultimatethor
Quasar.

fangirl101
Not on here it isn't.
Actually what ever the companies say is canon is what we go by.

quanchi112
Quasar wins.

snyper1982
Actually what ever the companies say is canon is what we go by.

Uh huh... Keep telling yourself that. Even if that were the case, then we have a good example of SMvsFL.

fangirl101
Uh huh... Keep telling yourself that. Even if that were the case, then we have a good example of SMvsFL.
No we don't. Quasar has never been nor will he ever be to Wonder Woman what Firelord is to Spiderman.

tdazz
Quasar.

snyper1982
No we don't. Quasar has never been nor will he ever be to Wonder Woman what Firelord is to Spiderman.

Wow...

Endless Mike
Quasar 9/10

ultimatethor
Really how can any one be using scans from that crossover as evidence? Where wonderman was able to easily shatter a Gl construct.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Really how can any one be using scans from that crossover as evidence? Where wonderman was able to easily shatter a Gl construct. It actually took her a lot of effort to break out of quasar's construct. She's broken a GL construct before in less time.

The Pict
Not on here it isn't.

Do you write the rules? It's canon, it's good evidence.

Still Quasar probably takes the majority.

ultimatethor
It actually took her a lot of effort to break out of quasar's construct. She's broken a GL construct before in less time.

Oh please.People hardly use crossovers as evidence regardless of their canonicty because of their glaring inaccuracies. I mean Wonderman easily shattering a gl construct, Iron man taking out both kyle and wonderwoman?

Mindset
IM can knock WW and Kyle on there asses with one blast.

Canon.

fangirl101
Oh please.People hardly use crossovers as evidence regardless of their canonicty because of their glaring inaccuracies. I mean Wonderman easily shattering a gl construct, Iron man taking out both kyle and wonderwoman?
Iron man says, and that is the value of surpise. Kyle didn't have a shield up and Wondy had just exausted herself getting out of that construct.

tkitna
Originally posted by Mindset
IM wtfpwned Kyle and WW!

eek!

That truly is the only decent feat on that page. Who would of thunk that Stark could take out both WW and a Lantern with a single blast? And here I had thought better of those two, but I guess I was wrong.

Quasar 10/10

quanchi112
It is canon imo.

Endless Mike
Doesn't stop it from being PIS

iceman24567
We all know that was a cheap shot he pretty much said it himself. Quasar is cool as hell so he wins.

ultimatethor
Iron man says, and that is the value of surpise. Kyle didn't have a shield up and Wondy had just exausted herself getting out of that construct.

Wonderoman did not show signs of the exhaustion u claim. Also iron man surprising them only made them unable to dodge the blast. I wud think that a single blast from tony wud be unable to do that to wonderwoman whther she blocks it or not.

fangirl101
Wonderoman did not show signs of the exhaustion u claim. Also iron man surprising them only made them unable to dodge the blast. I wud think that a single blast from tony wud be unable to do that to wonderwoman whther she blocks it or not. Do we know how charged he was for the blast. Obviously it's to save thier universe. He wouldn't be pulling any punches. We've seen Gun fire grab wondy's attention. So a full max blast from IM when she isn't looking I could see pwning her briefly. He even says they will recover quickly.

ultimatethor
Do we know how charged he was for the blast. Obviously it's to save thier universe. He wouldn't be pulling any punches. We've seen Gun fire grab wondy's attention. So a full max blast from IM when she isn't looking I could see pwning her briefly. He even says they will recover quickly.

Wow. I never knew u thought so poorly of Wonderwoman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Lets not forget that iron man was in his regular armour as well. I would point out the fact that wondy is weak to sharp objects and the difference btween gun fire and energy blasts but hey u r the wonderwoman expert. The fact that Im says they will recover quickly proves that at least temporarily he had them down for the count. Nice to know that wondy can be taken down by a single blast from a meta level character. This infowill certainly be useful in future debates

tkitna
You'd never catch Thor or Sentry going down from an Iron Man blast. Guess that settles those debates with Diana then.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
You'd never catch Thor or Sentry going down from an Iron Man blast. Guess that settles those debates with Diana then.
You'd never catch Thor or Sentry busting out of One of Quasar's constructs. I guess that settles who's stronger. She is.

tkitna
You'd never catch Thor or Sentry busting out of One of Quasar's constructs. I guess that settles who's stronger. She is.

Thats because they'd never be dumb enough to be caught in one.

kgkg
Why are you guys using one scan to determine the outcome of this battle.

and am guessing fangirl is saying WW wins?

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg

I never gave a winner. But WW can speed blitz. Speed gets the majority of these battles. Quasar is a human with Human reactions.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by kgkg

Actually, fangirl is trying to use that one scan as proof of WW breaking out of quasars construct and in return ive decided to use that scan to show her great durability in getting downed by a single blast from iron man while in his regular armour.

In actuality i dont use crossovers because of their numerous inaccuracies but since fangirl wants to use them. So be it

Cavalier
Quasar

ultimatethor
I never gave a winner. But WW can speed blitz. Speed gets the majority of these battles. Quasar is a human with Human reactions.

If ur talking about wonderoman ramming quasar at so and so speed, then quasar can do so as well as he also flys at light speed+

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mindset
IM wtfpwned Kyle and WW!

eek!

That is the value of surprise! 131

fangirl101
If ur talking about wonderoman ramming quasar at so and so speed, then quasar can do so as well as he also flys at light speed+ Yes I'm sure. But Wondy can get the first hit in. It's who's ever faster on the draw.

tkitna
Speedblitz - The answer for every battle that takes place on KMC that includes a DC character. Characters from other companies really have no chance of winning against a said DC blitzer.

Example - Even though he was a protector of the universe, a character such as Quasar would be easily speedblitzed by a character like Wonder Woman because she's from DC. The same would have been said from characters like Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Supergirl, Power Girl, and yes, even Batman some how (many, many more not mentioned).

Its futile to argue against the mighty DC speedblitz as its well known that these characters rarely, if ever, have been struck in an actual comic book story.

fangirl101
Speedblitz - The answer for every battle that takes place on KMC that includes a DC character. Characters from other companies really have no chance of winning against a said DC blitzer.

Example - Even though he was a protector of the universe, a character such as Quasar would be easily speedblitzed by a character like Wonder Woman because she's from DC. The same would have been said from characters like Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Supergirl, Power Girl, and yes, even Batman some how (many, many more not mentioned).

Its futile to argue against the mighty DC speedblitz as its well known that these characters rarely, if ever, have been struck in an actual comic book story. DC heroes get stuck for all kinds of reasons. Not wanting to move so fast that they destroy buildings or hurt people. Trying to protect innocents while fighting. Fighting Villians on thier own terms. etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doesn't stop it from being PIS What exactly is pis?

Zack Fair
Starting a DC/Marvel fanbase battle ain't nice.

ultimatethor
Yes I'm sure. But Wondy can get the first hit in. It's who's ever faster on the draw.

Wondy wont go for the big hit instantly.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by quanchi112
What exactly is pis?

Stuff that is way to inconsistent to the point of being silly, that should probably be ignored

Like Thanos getting arrested by cops

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Stuff that is way to inconsistent to the point of being silly, that should probably be ignored

Like Thanos getting arrested by cops Thats not even canon. I dont think anyone seriously uses this as valid proof of anything.

snyper1982
Originally posted by The Pict
Do you write the rules? It's canon, it's good evidence.

Still Quasar probably takes the majority.

From the rules...

Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!)

fangirl101
From the rules...

Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!) DC versus Marvel was fan voted hence why it really can't be used.

basilisk
Thats not even canon. I dont think anyone seriously uses this as valid proof of anything.

It's canon. Thanos' lawyer got him off on a technicality otherwise he'd still be in jail.

Enyalus
Quasar, 6/10.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Quasar and easily

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Quasar and easily
Whom has he beaten on her level easily?

KuRuPT Thanosi
To me Fangirl it just comes down to power set and who i think the more powerful character is. I believe the bands give Quasar the clear advantage when it comes to redirecting & siphoning the energy WW is dishing out. The bands have been shown to do this on countless occasions. Ww also has braclets but those don't siphon power the way the bands do. Not to mention the fact of him tapping into a limitless energy source to throw his own beams of energy at WW which is a clear advantage for him. Also, the bands can act like a mini computer and possibly figure out a way to get around WW defenses. In a H2H fight only I could see WW taking some or a majority but both fighting with all their powers I believe Quasar takes it.

Bentley
What exactly is pis?

In a debate, whatever the other doesn't like about your argument. Outside it, whatever you don't like about a story because it doesn't make any sense. -Bentley

PIS: Plot Induced Stupidity. Whenever to make the story fun, or just to end it like he wants to, the writer disregards continuity, power sets or common sense. PIS disregards cannons or non cannons, it makes next to impossible to gauge a character when he is subjected to it if it happens often enough.

ultimatethor
Really, all quasar needs to do is encase her in a construct and then quantum send her into a blackhole. Fight over.

fangirl101
Really, all quasar needs to do is encase her in a construct and then quantum send her into a blackhole. Fight over. Really, All he needs to do is not get blizted.

tkitna
All he needs to do is call Tony Stark

fangirl101
All he needs to do is call Tony Stark
And all Tony needs is a boom tube. Oops. He won't have one.

tkitna
What would he need a boom tube for? Quasar could retrieve him.

fangirl101
What would he need a boom tube for? Quasar could retrieve him.
The art of Surprise. It was the Boom Tube that Surprised Wondy and Kyle.

tkitna
It was the art of surprise that the great Wonder Woman and Green Lantern could be flattened by somebody like Iron Man regardless of the situation.

Still amuses me.

fangirl101
It was the art of surprise that the great Wonder Woman and Green Lantern could be flattened by somebody like Iron Man regardless of the situation.

Still amuses me.
They weren't even injured. Wondy Also pwned Herc hand to hand.

tkitna
What does Hercules have to do with anything?

fangirl101
What does Hercules have to do with anything? When she's ready, she pwns even the best of men. eek!

leonheartmm
quasar, easily.

fangirl101
I just need to see On Panel, Beat One Super fast, Extremely strong, Uber defensive Opponent.

His best thing is energy. Of which Diana won't be employing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He can also BFR her rather easily don't you think?

King KAM
They weren't even injured. Wondy Also pwned Herc hand to hand. She Jumped on Hercules before he knew what was going on, and even after exhausting herself, Herc wasn't in too bad of shape. It seemed more like a durabiltity feat for hercules to me...

ultimatethor
Really, All he needs to do is not get blizted.

Actually, Encasing his opponents in constructs and bfring them is well within quasars personality. Unfortunately, ramming quasar at light speed from the get go is something completely alien to wonderwomans character. So yeah encasement and then BFR for d win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually, Encasing his opponents in constructs and bfring them is well within quasars personality. Unfortunately, ramming quasar at light speed from the get go is something completely alien to wonderwomans character. So yeah encasement and then BFR for d win.

This summed it up perfectly

quanchi112
Originally posted by basilisk
It's canon. Thanos' lawyer got him off on a technicality otherwise he'd still be in jail. Lies.Originally posted by Bentley
In a debate, whatever the other doesn't like about your argument. Outside it, whatever you don't like about a story because it doesn't make any sense. -Bentley

PIS: Plot Induced Stupidity. Whenever to make the story fun, or just to end it like he wants to, the writer disregards continuity, power sets or common sense. PIS disregards cannons or non cannons, it makes next to impossible to gauge a character when he is subjected to it if it happens often enough. Pis is basically a way for posters to ignore what they dont like. Its horrible imo.

snyper1982
Lies. Pis is basically a way for posters to ignore what they dont like. Its horrible imo.

No. PIS is when a character acts like an idiot or forgets certain powers he has in order to advance the plot. It is the only way to make a story interesting sometimes.

Bentley
My definition is better!

That aside, can't an energy manipulator just stop Wonder Woman's brain? Its still electricity despite everything, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.