WW runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Wonder Woman gets her standard equipment and has two minutes between each match to catch her breath.

1. Matrix Supergirl
2. Power Girl
3. Nova(current)
4. Nimrod
5. Donna Troy
6. Krypto
7. Wonder Man(classic)

darthgoober
Anyone?

Priest
M SuperGirl seems pretty uber from what i hear...

darthgoober
Originally posted by Priest
M SuperGirl seems pretty uber from what i hear...
She's was cool as Hell, but she wasn't all that great. She was inferior to Byrne's Supes in strength, speed, and durability if I'm not mistaken(which is why she was one-shotted by DOS Doomsday). But she had some really cool twists to her powers that I could see giving WW some trouble.

Priest
Well DOS DD is not that impressive to today's standards, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Nimrod beats her or at least stalemate her.

Enyalus
Nova takes her down. The two minutes rest after just fighting Power Girl would be hell.

Priest
Forgot about the 2 minutes of rest..

Enyalus
If I forget about that, then she probably makes it to (or defeats, I can't decide) Wonder Man.

Stoic
She clears this gauntlet with ease, Krypto is her toughest competition, and she'll just put him on her Wonder Leash.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Stoic
She clears this gauntlet with ease, Krypto is her toughest competition, and she'll just put him on her Wonder Leash.
How do you see her clearing it easily with only two minutes between each match? I doubt she's got the feats to justify an easy win via speedblitz against any of them...

Knowsbleed33
She gets donkey punched at 3.

vansonbee
Originally posted by darthgoober
How do you see her clearing it easily with only two minutes between each match? I doubt she's got the feats to justify an easy win via speedblitz against any of them... If I am not mistaken, WW has godly endurance compare to other heroes. She was created from clay, you know.

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
How do you see her clearing it easily with only two minutes between each match? I doubt she's got the feats to justify an easy win via speedblitz against any of them...
hasn't she pwned Supergirl before she could even react?

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
hasn't she pwned Supergirl before she could even react? Your the WW expert, why don't you pull up scan.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Your the WW expert, why don't you pull up scan.
I don't feel like scanning it. But it was in Superman Batman. She owned SG with one hand around her kneck. SG was literally helpless.

horrorwolf
has big trouble at 3, loses by 6.

tsscls
Krypto crotch-sniffs her into oblivion.

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
hasn't she pwned Supergirl before she could even react?
Not that I've seen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.