One Magical Night with Tired Hiker . . . (if you could)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
If you were honored to ever meet me in person, what would we go and do? big grin wink

Mairuzu
it

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
If you were honored to ever meet me in person, what would we go and do? big grin wink

Testicles

Vinny Valentine
Go out for a beer, talk... Sex.

Most of the above statement is true, like .... 66%.

=Tired Hiker=
no expression

The Pict

Depends, do I come to meet you or other way round?

GCG
TH, my penis is so big, that if i flop it across your keyboard it runs from A all the way to Z........

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
Depends, do I come to meet you or other way round?

Uh, it's up to you. I'm versatile.

The Pict
Uh, it's up to you. I'm versatile.

Well if you come to meet me I'd show you around Edinburgh then we'd go on a pub crawl, get a kebab, throw up in someone's doorway, pick a fight with someone for no reason, then wake up two hours late for work with the worst hangover ever.

Mairuzu
TH is cool
tired hiker is made of lame

ragesRemorse
we would probably start the evening off by me taking you to Arby's. Arby q's are on special for .99 cents, so feel free to get a few. From there we would go to the local Y.M.C.A and compete in a Jenga competition. On the way back to your place we would stop at Mcdonalds and swap stories over a refreshing Mcflurry. After that we sould go to your place and play pick up sticks while we watch the, touched by an angel marathon.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
Well if you come to meet me I'd show you around Edinburgh then we'd go on a pub crawl, get a kebab, throw up in someone's doorway, pick a fight with someone for no reason, then wake up two hours late for work with the worst hangover ever. It's college all over again! big grin Only, in Europe, so that would be cool. cool Originally posted by Mairuzu
TH is cool
tired hiker is made of lame I think you are cool too. happy Originally posted by ragesRemorse
we would probably start the evening off by me taking you to Arby's. Arby q's are on special for .99 cents, so feel free to get a few. From there we would go to the local Y.M.C.A and compete in a Jenga competition. On the way back to your place we would stop at Mcdonalds and swap stories over a refreshing Mcflurry. After that we sould go to your place and play pick up sticks while we watch the, touched by an angel marathon. Sounds just like the first date I took my wife on when I first met her. laughing Well, before she was my wife. smile

Dark-Jaxx
I would take you back to my place after I gagged you wth an alchohol soaked rag, while you are still unconcious I would undress you and chain you to my wall. I would get naked as well and wait for you to wake up.

When you finally do, I would ask,"Would you prefer me to use the screwdriver or the buzzsaw first?"

Phucked Up
Originally posted by GCG
TH, my penis is so big, that if i flop it across your keyboard it runs from A all the way to Z........

*obligatory laugh because of the joke, since A and Z are right next to each other*

ragesRemorse
Sounds just like the first date I took my wife on when I first met her. laughing Well, before she was my wife. smile

We are pimps. My bitches don't like it when i take them to the YMCA during a date though sad

Because I can
Originally posted by Phucked Up
*obligatory laugh because of the joke, since A and Z are right next to each other*
you read my mind erm

occultdestroyer
We go to my place, where a couple of my friends are waiting to gangbang you.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I would take you back to my place after I gagged you wth an alchohol soaked rag, while you are still unconcious I would undress you and chain you to my wall. I would get naked as well and wait for you to wake up.

When you finally do, I would ask,"Would you prefer me to use the screwdriver or the buzzsaw first?" Originally posted by occultdestroyer
We go to my place, where a couple of my friends are waiting to gangbang you.

You guys should hang out. confused

Rogue Jedi
If you were honored to ever meet me in person, what would we go and do? big grin wink End up in a mexican prison.

Mairuzu
We'd casts spells at each other till one of us is left standing without clothes on

and the person who is naked gets to yell

I AM FERNGULLY

while running in circles outside

FoxMeister
Get a couple' drinks in us, get some chicken, have some sex... you know

Rogue Jedi
.....hookers haermm

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
.....hookers haermm
Exactly... aweweep

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
We'd casts spells at each other till one of us is left standing without clothes on

I AM FERNGULLY

while running in circles outside uhuh

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
End up in a mexican prison. eek! Originally posted by Mairuzu

I AM FERNGULLY

while running in circles outside Weird. I actually just did that. blinkOriginally posted by FoxMeister
Get a couple' drinks in us, get some chicken, have some sex... you know smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Exactly... aweweep Watch out for the Adams apples.

Davehead
Well, first we'd go to Denny's. Then, we'd go to mini-golf and I'd teach you how to putt. shifty And then we'd watch Aliens and have brie that wouldn't be drugged in any way to make you unconcious so I could take advantage of you. whistle

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Davehead
Well, first we'd go to Denny's. Then, we'd go to mini-golf and I'd teach you how to putt. shifty And then we'd watch Aliens and have brie that wouldn't be drugged in any way to make you unconcious so I could take advantage of you. whistle

You had me at "Denny's." no expression

Dorian Belmont
If you were honored to ever meet me in person, what would we go and do? big grin wink no the honor would be yours.......i would probably bait you into a sparring match ....why cause thats what i do with friends and adfter that most likely well go into a vegeatative video game coma ....again thats what i do

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
no the honor would be yours.......i would probably bait you into a sparring match ....why cause thats what i do with friends and adfter that most likely well go into a vegeatative video game coma ....again thats what i do

And they say chivalry is dead? happy

chillmeistergen
Go out to some live music venue, followed by a party, followed by hedonist acts till the next day.

Wittig
I don't know you.
no expression

Dark-Jaxx
You guys should hang out. confused I agree. Care to join us?

Rogue Jedi
You had me at "Denny's." no expression Denny's droolio

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Go out to some live music venue, followed by a party, followed by hedonist acts till the next day.
My type of night! yesOriginally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I agree. Care to join us? Oh hell no. Unless you can promise to have me home by 10pm. confused

Scythe
I'd take good care of Hiker, very good care.

LeAtHerRFace
I'd say "Dang... you don't look much like a golfer do ya?"

no expression

GCG
Originally posted by Phucked Up

http://www.blazesoftball.com/images/statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg

WALDORF: Have u seen GCG's penis?

STATLER: Where?

WALDORF: It runs from A to Z on a keyboard.

HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR

Mywi

I would flirt with you until you take me home and then Id kill you and steal all your moneyz and stuffs from your housejermm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mywi
I would flirt with you until you take me home and then Id kill you and steal all your moneyz and stuffs from your housejermm

That started off soooooooo good, but then it ended with you taking seven dollars and my velcro dart board. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.