PC Superman runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
PC Supes has a day to rest between each fight:

1) FP Gladiator

2) Sentry

3) Silver Surfer

4) WM Thor w/PG

5) Thanos

Enyalus
He'd lose at 3, 4, and 5. So...

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
He'd lose at 3, 4, and 5. So...

Yep

leonheartmm
clears it with ease.

skyfather
3/4

Harbinger
Clears this.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonheartmm
clears it with ease.

fangirl101
clears it with ease.

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Great Galen

1) FP Gladiator

2) Sentry

3) Silver Surfer

4) WM Thor w/PG

5) Thanos Stops at 3, 4, and 5. evil face

fangirl101
Originally posted by Harbinger
Clears this.

Priest
Surfer kills him.

tsscls
clears it.
Easily.

Priest
Nope Surfer downs him K-nite radiation.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tell me how does he clear this with ease? Please enlighten us all?

Priest
Pre Crisis Superman was VERY weak to K-nite...

Redlineshifter
Clear. Somewhat confused that 5 lasted as long as he did, but clear.

tsscls
PC Supes was so overpowered, I don't see many modern characters that could take him. Light speed fast, insanely intelligent, and sort of a dick. So Surfer hits him with some K, big deal. He rubs his hands together, then says some crazy, off the wall shit like, "The friction created by my hands will allow me to pluck on the superstrings of the cosmic brane, thereby allowing me to create an infinite number of realities that I can explore at Super speed and find the perfect way to beat my Silver foe!" And then he'd do it and win and drop the Surfer in a black hole. And that's not PIS, that's just how PC Supes rolled. Insanely overpowered.

Priest
Originally posted by tsscls
PC Supes was so overpowered, I don't see many modern characters that could take him. Light speed fast, insanely intelligent, and sort of a dick. So Surfer hits him with some K, big deal. He rubs his hands together, then says some crazy, off the wall shit like, "The friction created by my hands will allow me to pluck on the superstrings of the cosmic brane, thereby allowing me to create an infinite number of realities that I can explore at Super speed and find the perfect way to beat my Silver foe!" And then he'd do it and win and drop the Surfer in a black hole. And that's not PIS, that's just how PC Supes rolled. Insanely overpowered.
Yet he gets beat up by Monkeys and wizards with spell books roll eyes (sarcastic)
Surfer downs him with K-Nite faster than he would against Post Crisis Superman.

tsscls
Originally posted by Priest
Yet he gets beat up by Monkeys and wizards with spell books roll eyes (sarcastic)
Surfer downs him with K-Nite faster than he would against Post Crisis Superman.

I don't ever remember him getting chicken-winged by Black Panther, but OK.
I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Priest
I don't ever remember him getting chicken-winged by Black Panther, but OK.
I guess we'll just agree to disagree.
Sure bring up one PIS event written by Hudlin, the same comic in which Galactus reached "full power"..
PC Superman power was all over the place, very inconsistent...But K-nite weakness was always consistent in all PC books.

tsscls
Originally posted by Priest
Sure bring up one PIS event written by Hudlin, the same comic in which Galactus reached "full power"..
PC Superman power was all over the place, very inconsistent...But K-nite weakness was always consistent in all PC books.

Don't get so mad. I was just kidding. Like I said, I just think PC Supes would butt-rape a simpering sissy like the SS into the Phantom zone. You think that the Surfer would magically use his "Cosmic Awareness" to learn Superman's weakness (even though he's from a completely different reality) and use it sucessfully against him. We disagree. I won't bring up the Black Panther thing again. Racist. big grin

vansonbee
PC Supes was so overpowered, I don't see many modern characters that could take him. Light speed fast, insanely intelligent, and sort of a dick. So Surfer hits him with some K, big deal. He rubs his hands together, then says some crazy, off the wall shit like, "The friction created by my hands will allow me to pluck on the superstrings of the cosmic brane, thereby allowing me to create an infinite number of realities that I can explore at Super speed and find the perfect way to beat my Silver foe!" And then he'd do it and win and drop the Surfer in a black hole. And that's not PIS, that's just how PC Supes rolled. Insanely overpowered. That was nonsense shit, enjoyed your assuming and what nots.

PC Superman was indeed very powerful compare to his current incarnations, but he lack depth to his character, post Superman doesn't have weakness to k-nite anymore. Where PC weakness is shown every comic he ever appear in*

Silver surfer very durable, can generate k-nite and starts with slow butt rape*

Thanos o dear, manipulate Superman to kill Lois and then he commits suicide* evil face He could beat superman other ways.

Thor might have chance* thanks to his warrior madness and power gem, no limits! PC have problems with magic if I remember.

vansonbee
Don't get so mad. I was just kidding. Like I said, I just think PC Supes would butt-rape a simpering sissy like the SS into the Phantom zone. You think that the Surfer would magically use his "Cosmic Awareness" to learn Superman's weakness (even though he's from a completely different reality) and use it sucessfully against him. We disagree. I won't bring up the Black Panther thing again. Racist. big grin shit rolling on floor laughing shit

tsscls
Originally posted by vansonbee
That was nonsense shit, enjoyed your assuming and what nots.

"Why thanks, I love compliments!"

PC Superman was indeed very powerful compare to his current incarnations, but he lack depth to his character, post Superman doesn't have weakness to k-nite anymore. Where PC weakness is shown every comic he ever appear in*

"I believe that PC Superman had a very deep character that was fleshed out over about 20-30 years, depending on your opinion of when the "Silver Age" started."

Silver surfer very durable, can generate k-nite and starts with slow butt rape*

"While I agree that SS is very durable, I have problems with him just creating K-nite off the bat, and utilizing against a character like PC Supes in a way that gurantees him a win. I also doubt that Surfer would "start" with a slow butt rape. I think, given his past performances, he would give at least 20 minutes of foreplay before attempting full, homosexual anal penetration. How crude of you to assume otherwise."

Thanos o dear, manipulate Superman to kill Lois and then he commits suicide* evil face He could beat superman other ways.

"I'm not going to touch Thanos. That's Quanch's job."

Thor might have chance* thanks to his warrior madness and power gem, no limits! PC have problems with magic if I remember.

"Vikings are Swedish. It's a well known fact that all Swedes are pussies. In Thor's hands, PG=Pussy Gem. Plus he's blonde. And he carries a hammer. I wouldn't let a Blonde, Swedish carpenter near any of my home improvement projects, because I'm nearly 100% sure he'd build a huge wooden anus in my back yard. All of my neighbors would then make fun of me. That makes me sad! sad"

tkitna
Stops at 1, 2 , 3 , 4, and 5

darthgoober
Don't get so mad. I was just kidding. Like I said, I just think PC Supes would butt-rape a simpering sissy like the SS into the Phantom zone. You think that the Surfer would magically use his "Cosmic Awareness" to learn Superman's weakness (even though he's from a completely different reality) and use it sucessfully against him. We disagree. I won't bring up the Black Panther thing again. Racist. big grin
Supes's weakness against K-nite falls into the category of "basic knowledge". Surfer doesn't have to use his Cosmic Awareness to find out about it out because he begins the fight with the info...

psycho gundam
gladiator is marvel's pre-crisis superman/superboy.

Juntai
Originally posted by darthgoober
Supes's weakness against K-nite falls into the category of "basic knowledge". Surfer doesn't have to use his Cosmic Awareness to find out about it out because he begins the fight with the info... Is the compositional makup of Kryptonite?
Or the fact that it's the radiation and not the rock itself?

tsscls
All right. You got me. Everyone knows that PC Supes doesn't stand a chance in hell against any of these characters.
He was a pussy.
That K-nite thing was always too much for him to overcome, which is why Action Comics ended it's run back in the forties. He was a slow, short, fat, bald man named Stan who lived in Hoboken, NJ with his mother.
Actually, he moved into a two bedroom apartment with Hal Jordan and Bruce Wayne in the sixties. They couldn't overcome their weaknesses to the color yellow and anything that could kill you or me, respectively.
Whatever, PC Supes was a beast. He could take this whole team on at once, while wearing a K-nite diaper.

tsscls
Originally posted by Juntai
Is the compositional makup of Kryptonite?

It's from a planet in a universe different from his that no longer exists. When DCU matter transmutators tried this against S-Prime during IC, it didn't work. How would SS get the right frequency of radiation, given this fact and the mryiad of possibilities found throughout the spectrum?
They must read Action Comics.

Juntai
It's from a planet in a universe different from his that no longer exists. When DCU matter transmutators tried this against S-Prime during IC, it didn't work. How would SS get the right frequency of radiation, given this fact and the mryiad of possibilities found throughout the spectrum?
They must read Action Comics. It also didn't work when Bruce tried to use kyrptonite itself on Earth 2 Superman.

tsscls
It also didn't work when Bruce tried to use kyrptonite itself on Earth 2 Superman.

Exactly,
There seems to be a fundamental difference in the compostion of the isotope that is tied directly to the harmonic frequency of the reality from which it comes . When that reality is destroyed or altered, it becomes difficult or impossible to replicate, which removes it from the realm of "common knowledge." Unless SS has some weird-ass "destroyed alternate-reality isotope finding cosmic awareness" that no one has known about before now, he can't use it.

tkitna
Wouldnt cosmic awareness allow him to replicate it though? Just asking.

tsscls
Originally posted by tkitna
Wouldnt cosmic awareness allow him to replicate it though? Just asking.

Absolutely not. Under no circumstances!!!! I want scans. Now!!
Seriously, I have no clue. I'm saying no just to further my point.

darthgoober
Is the compositional makup of Kryptonite?
Composition I'd say no(but that could be found out via Cosmic Awareness). It being radiation would be yes IMO. Supes is the most popular hero on DC Earth and too many of his battles have ended up featured on the news for people not to know the basics.

They must read Action Comics.
The fight takes place in a neutral universe, not the current DC universe. If Surfer creates K-nite using Cosmic Awareness to pick up details on his opponent's weakness it's not going to pick up a frequency that's useless, it would pick up the frequency that works.

tsscls
"The fight takes place in a neutral universe, not the current DC universe. If Surfer creates K-nite using Cosmic Awareness to pick up details on his opponent's weakness it's not going to pick up a frequency that's useless, it would pick up the frequency that works."

That arguement sounds as silly as my harmonic vibration BS. How could Surfer usurp the abilities of those from one omniverse (Green Lanterns, Firestorm, etc.) just by being in a neutral universe?

"Composition I'd say no(but that could be found out via Cosmic Awareness). It being radiation would be yes IMO. Supes is the most popular hero on DC Earth and too many of his battles have ended up featured on the news for people not to know the basics."

So SS gets to read the news in this "neutral" universe? How about we say he can't use K-nite unless he accidently stumbles upon it?

darthgoober
That arguement sounds as silly as my harmonic vibration BS. How could Surfer usurp the abilities of those from one omniverse (Green Lanterns, Firestorm, etc.) just by being in a neutral universe?
How would he be usurping abilities from other characters? All he's doing is recreating a frequency of radiation and that's as much a part of his powerset as it is GL or Firestorm. Radioactive Man was about to recreate it just fine and Surfer's feats involving the manipulation of energy trump RM's by a fair share.

So SS gets to read the news in this "neutral" universe? How about we say he can't use K-nite unless he accidently stumbles upon it?
Surfer gets basic knowledge as per Forum Rules, and K-nite is specifically mentioned,,,

"Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not ."

He starts off the fight knowing about Supes's weakness. Once the match starts it's just a matter of using his Cosmic Awareness to determine the proper frequency.

horrorwolf
Stopped cold at 3.

Endless Mike
Clears it

tsscls
How would he be usurping abilities from other characters? All he's doing is recreating a frequency of radiation and that's as much a part of his powerset as it is GL or Firestorm. Radioactive Man was about to recreate it just fine and Surfer's feats involving the manipulation of energy trump RM's by a fair share.

Surfer gets basic knowledge as per Forum Rules, and K-nite is specifically mentioned,,,

"Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not ."

He starts off the fight knowing about Supes's weakness. Once the match starts it's just a matter of using his Cosmic Awareness to determine the proper frequency.

Basic knowledge would be that Superman is vulnerable to K-Nite.
Consider if you were from a different universe where turnips didn't exist.
If I gave you the basic knowledge that I hated turnips, that would equate to this. You might be able to look around my universe and eventually find out what turnips were. You might be able to procure seeds and grow them, but not even with matter manipulating powers and cosmic awareness, (whatever that is) would you be able to instantly produce a turnip. It's not within your abilities.

darthgoober
If I gave you the basic knowledge that I hated turnips, that would equate to this. You might be able to look around my universe and eventually find out what turnips were. You might be able to procure seeds and grow them, but not even with matter manipulating powers and cosmic awareness, (whatever that is) would you be able to instantly produce a turnip. It's not within your abilities.
What you're saying WOULD make sense except for two things.

1. Radioactive Man created K-nite just fine despite the frequency being something that was useless in his universe(he even commented on the frequency being meaningless to him). All he needed was the frequency and he was able to create it no problem.

2. Surfer himself has used similar tactics against beings from a different Multiverse than he...
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1290/silversurfer199612013xu7.jpg

darthgoober
Also, the Forum Rules touch on this kind of thing...

"Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field."

If Surfer has the ability to manipulate any frequency of radiation in Marvel then he is assumed to be able to manipulate any frequency of radiation in a forum fight. Being from another universe isn't a "Get out of Jail Free" card for PC Supes.

tsscls
What you're saying WOULD make sense except for two things.

1. Radioactive Man created K-nite just fine despite the frequency being something that was useless in his universe(he even commented on the frequency being meaningless to him). All he needed was the frequency and he was able to create it no problem.

2. Surfer himself has used similar tactics against beings from a different Multiverse than he...
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1290/silversurfer199612013xu7.jpg

1. He was being told how to do it, right? That's why it was meaningless to him. Who's going to tell SS how to re-create K-nite?

2. That page doesn't really show me much. I need some context to see how it's relevant.

tsscls
Also, the Forum Rules touch on this kind of thing...

Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field."

If Surfer has the ability to manipulate any frequency of radiation in Marvel then he is assumed to be able to manipulate any frequency of radiation in a forum fight. Being from another universe isn't a "Get out of Jail Free" card for PC Supes.

I'm not saying SS doesn't have the ability to create K radiation, he just lacks the know how. The referenced paragraph, means to me, that the SS will merely have the full use of all his powers. The scan you presented may have had some validity, but it showed no context. I never read that SS, so I can't take it as proof of anything other than the SS kicking anoynomous, alien ass.

darthgoober
1. He was being told how to do it, right? That's why it was meaningless to him. Who's going to tell SS how to re-create K-nite?
Cosmic Awareness.

2. That page doesn't really show me much. I need some context to see how it's relevant.
It shows him using his Cosmic Awareness to pick up a vulnerability in an opponent from a different Multiverse which he then exploits to kill the opponent(hence the "He's found the fatal flaw" followed by Surfer making his opponents head explode with a single blast).

I'm not saying SS doesn't have the ability to create K radiation, he just lacks the know how. The referenced paragraph, means to me, that the SS will merely have the full use of all his powers. The scan you presented may have had some validity, but it showed no context. I never read that SS, so I can't take it as proof of anything other than the SS kicking anoynomous, alien ass.

If Surfer's Cosmic Awareness allows him to pick up vulnerabilities to specific forms of radiation which he can then recreate in his own universe then he can do it in a forum fight against PC Supes.

tsscls
Cosmic Awareness.

It shows him using his Cosmic Awareness to pick up a vulnerability in an opponent from a different Multiverse which he then exploits to kill the opponent(hence the "He's found the fatal flaw" followed by Surfer making his opponents head explode with a single blast).

If Surfer's Cosmic Awareness allows him to pick up vulnerabilities to specific forms of radiation which he can then recreate in his own universe then he can do it in a forum fight against PC Supes.

Once again.
I trust you implicitly, but the page you presented shows none of that. You showed me a page, and you're telling me what it's showing. How about the page or two before? Also, aren't the DCU and MU in two completely seperate Omniverses? Could "cosmic awareness" bridge that gap and help Surfer in this instance?

Priest
Radioactive man produced K-nite frequencies in the cannon JLA/Avengers crossover...

darthgoober
Once again.
I trust you implicitly, but the page you presented shows none of that. You showed me a page, and you're telling me what it's showing. How about the page or two before?

There's not really much in the way of context to it, that's what happened. But if it makes you feel better...
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2170/silversurferv3120p12mj3.th.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7636/silversurferv3120p13pj0.th.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/131/silversurferv3120p14el4.th.jpg

Also, aren't the DCU and MU in two completely seperate Omniverses? Could "cosmic awareness" bridge that gap and help Surfer in this instance?
Of course it can...

tsscls
OK you win
SS 1/10
PC Supes clears

darthgoober
OK you win
SS 1/10
PC Supes clears
How would Supes clear if Surfer can one-shot him with K-nite? Unlike his current incarnation PC Supes was notoriously vulnerable to K-nite and never built up a tolerance to my knowledge...

tsscls
How would Supes clear if Surfer can one-shot him with K-nite? Unlike his current incarnation PC Supes was notoriously vulnerable to K-nite and never built up a tolerance to my knowledge...

Because PC Superman has overcome his weakness to K-nite and gone on to defeat powerful opponents in the past. And magical ones, too. And I'll let you in on a little secret, I hate him. I read Superman ferociously when I was a child. So figure late '70's to late '80's. I disliked all the stories that I read. Curt Swan was a suck-ass hack artist. There, I said it. With that said, I can look at this objectively and use my 10+ years of PC Supes knowledge coupled with my 20+ years on the other characters and say that although my uncle might have touched me in bad places when I was 8, PC Supes is a monster and would clear this gauntlet with no problem.
I feel so relieved now! Like a great weight has been lifted. I never knew I hated Curt Swan that much.

darthgoober
Because PC Superman has overcome his weakness to K-nite and gone on to defeat powerful opponents in the past. And magical ones, too. And I'll let you in on a little secret, I hate him. I read Superman ferociously when I was a child. So figure late '70's to late '80's. I disliked all the stories that I read. Curt Swan was a suck-ass hack artist. There, I said it. With that said, I can look at this objectively and use my 10+ years of PC Supes knowledge coupled with my 20+ years on the other characters and say that although my uncle might have touched me in bad places when I was 8, PC Supes is a monster and would clear this gauntlet with no problem.
I feel so relieved now! Like a great weight has been lifted. I never knew I hated Curt Swan that much.
Scans for context? I provided proof on Surfer's behalf so it's only fair that you do the same in regards to your claims for PC Supes...

tsscls
Scans for context? I provided proof on Surfer's behalf so it's only fair that you do the same in regards to your claims for PC Supes...

I have to provide you with scans to prove that the Silver Age Superman has overcome his weakness to K-nite? Seriously? Did he ever die from it? Do you doubt that he has? I'm too lazy for this.
Supes stops at 1.

Dark-Jaxx
Clears it.

As far as SS goes, speedblitz backed up with overpowering strength is your friend.

IMO.

darthgoober
I have to provide you with scans to prove that the Silver Age Superman has overcome his weakness to K-nite? Seriously?
Didn't I have to provide scans of Surfer using his Cosmic Awareness against someone from another universe? If you make a claim you should be ready to back it up. Otherwise I could just say things like "Surfer's done that kind of thing before" and people would have to accept it at face value(and that NEVER flies with Supes's fans).

Did he ever die from it?
No... but then again has Martian Manhunter ever actually died from Fire? Has the Venom ever died from fire or sonics? Does that mean that these tactics should be considered useless in battle?

Do you doubt that he has?
Depends on what you mean. I can see him overcoming his weakness enough to KO someone like Luthor near the end of the book, but I have a hard time picturing him take out guys like Hal after being weakened by K-nite on a consistent basis without the aid of a plot device. Like I said, PC Supes was known for his high degree of vulnerability against k-nite.

I'm too lazy for this.
Supes stops at 1.
I never said that, but if you'd rather concede it's all good in my book.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Clears it.

As far as SS goes, speedblitz backed up with overpowering strength is your friend.

IMO.
Scans of PC Supes's blitzing speed?

tsscls
I have to provide you with scans to prove that the Silver Age Superman has overcome his weakness to K-nite? Seriously? Did he ever die from it? Do you doubt that he has? I'm too lazy for this.
Supes stops at 1.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=447673&highlight=pc+superman+forumid%3A98

Sort through this. I am. I love Curt Swan. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing.

darthgoober
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=447673&highlight=pc+superman+forumid%3A98

Seen it.

llagrok
Proof that Surfer can find someone's flaw without punching around first.

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
Proof that Surfer can find someone's flaw without punching around first.
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/998/galactusthedevourer518no4.jpg

llagrok
Someone he hasn't known for a long time.

darthgoober
Someone he hasn't known for a long time.
Proof that Surfer's known Gladiator "for a long time" or proof of Surfer discovering the weakness in a past encounter?

llagrok
I'm sorry.

Your scans simply don't measure up, there's no proof that Surfer would be able to discover the weakness of someone he's just met without getting into a brief skirmish.

tsscls

Wow, you already looked through it? You're super-smart. I already did too, but it was so I'm giving it another go through.

PC supes clears this four times without sweating.

darthgoober
I'm sorry.

Your scans simply don't measure up, there's no proof that Surfer would be able to discover the weakness of someone he's just met without getting into a brief skirmish.
Detecting a weakness is just a specific use of Cosmic Awareness and Surfer's used his CA to pick up info on plenty of people and things(including racial traits) that he didn't know about before. Hell why do you think he has it in the first place?

You're reaching at this point...

darthgoober
Wow, you already looked through it? You're super-smart. I already did too, but it was so I'm giving it another go through.

PC supes clears this four times without sweating.
I saw it when it was created...

Enyalus
It's from a planet in a universe different from his that no longer exists. When DCU matter transmutators tried this against S-Prime during IC, it didn't work.

To clarify, SMP doesn't have a K-nite weakness. His Krypton was swallowed by the native Red Sun - no Kryptonite to be weak against.

And actually, I think FP Gladiator would give PC Supes a better fight than Sentry would. A lot better of a fight.

tsscls
I saw it when it was created...

Oh, you're quite the old-schooler aren't you? I don't know, I read through that thread again. I think I might re-read through the SS and Thanos respect threads too, but I don't think I'll change my mind. PC Supes was a crazy-ass, ghetto-beast. JMHO.
Oh and I changed my mind, PC Supes vs Surfer goes back to 10/10.
Supes clears it easily.

darthgoober
Oh, you're quite the old-schooler aren't you? I don't know, I read through that thread again. I think I might re-read through the SS and Thanos respect threads too, but I don't think I'll change my mind. PC Supes was a crazy-ass, ghetto-beast. JMHO.
Oh and I changed my mind, PC Supes vs Surfer goes back to 10/10.
Supes clears it easily.
Surfer easily beats Supes 10/10... see how easy that was?

llagrok
Looks like Supes clears this.

darthgoober
Looks like Supes clears this.
Nope. He stops at 3...

TheBadguy
Surfer will kill him in 10 seconds or less. forget using cosmic awareness to use Knite, he'll use it to get Muhammad Ali on him again.

tsscls
Yep, after reading the respect threads, I say Supes clears it. Don't be irrational.

darthgoober
Yep, after reading the respect threads, I say Supes clears it. Don't be irrational.
From the forum rules...

"No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it. "

tsscls
From the forum rules...

"No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it. "

I don't think PCS is cooler than anyone else. I also don't think that I have to back up my claims concerning him considering so many others have already done so in this very forum. I am not saying noone can possibly beat PC Superman. I'm saying that none of the combatants listed could in my opinion. Are you trying to make a case for yourself regarding your recent post in the "Rules and Debating Discussion Thread?"
Ref your post there on Sept. 27th;
" Barring that, we need stricter policies in regards to supporting your case with evidence for those posters who have a tendency to point others to respect threads or cite feats and abilities for characters rather than scans on the grounds of the feat/ability being "common knowledge that everyone should know". All to often I've looked into "common knowledge" only to discover that's actually a common misconception brought about by a misrepresented source or outright speculation."
If so, then find somewhere else to go to because I'm not biting. This is PC Superman, arguably the most famous and iconic comic book character in existence. It's my opinion that he would clear this gauntlet. I'm not pulling every comic I have out of their jackets, stuffing them into a scanner just to prove a point to you. Walk on home, little man.

darthgoober
I don't think PCS is cooler than anyone else. I also don't think that I have to back up my claims concerning him considering so many others have already done so in this very forum. I am not saying noone can possibly beat PC Superman. I'm saying that none of the combatants listed could in my opinion.
And what counter do you have for Supes's vulnerability to K-nite, red sunlight, and solar energy absorption that suggest Surfer couldn't beat him?

Are you trying to make a case for yourself regarding your recent post in the "Rules and Debating Discussion Thread?"
Ref your post there on Sept. 27th;
" Barring that, we need stricter policies in regards to supporting your case with evidence for those posters who have a tendency to point others to respect threads or cite feats and abilities for characters rather than scans on the grounds of the feat/ability being "common knowledge that everyone should know". All to often I've looked into "common knowledge" only to discover that's actually a common misconception brought about by a misrepresented source or outright speculation."
If so, then find somewhere else to go to because I'm not biting.

I don't have to make a case for it because it's already part of the forum rules. In the discussion thread I was just pointing out that we need stricter policies on it because there are entirely too many posters like yourself who demand proof while outright refusing to provide any of their own and then accuse others of being irrational.

This is PC Superman, arguably the most famous and iconic comic book character in existence. It's my opinion that he would clear this gauntlet. I'm not pulling every comic I have out of their jackets, stuffing them into a scanner just to prove a point to you. Walk on home, little man.
So you admit that you're flatly refusing to abide by forum rules then...

"No Bias Claims
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources . If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it."

tsscls
"Barring that, we need stricter policies in regards to supporting your case with evidence for those posters who have a tendency to point others to respect threads or cite feats and abilities for characters rather than scans on the grounds of the feat/ability being "common knowledge that everyone should know". All to often I've looked into "common knowledge" only to discover that's actually a common misconception brought about by a misrepresented source or outright speculation."

So you deny that part of your motivation for keeping this argument going is the post ref above? I think you have an agenda. Perhaps there's a rule that pertains to this. Could you pull it for me?

tsscls
"Barring that, we need stricter policies in regards to supporting your case with evidence for those posters who have a tendency to point others to respect threads or cite feats and abilities for characters rather than scans on the grounds of the feat/ability being "common knowledge that everyone should know". All to often I've looked into "common knowledge" only to discover that's actually a common misconception brought about by a misrepresented source or outright speculation."

So you deny that part of your motivation for keeping this argument going is the post ref above? I think you have an agenda. Perhaps there's a rule that pertains to this. Could you pull it for me?

Wait, here it is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=447994&highlight=girls+forumid%3A98

darthgoober

Yes I deny it. I've been having similar arguments since long before I ever made that post. Ask pretty much anyone and they'll tell you that I've posted the "No Biased Claims" whenever it's applicable on a pretty frequent basis for quite a while now. And it's funny because pretty much every time I do I get the same indignant reaction that I'm getting from you. In fact if you run a search for post made by me that feature the words "No biased Claims" you're likely to turn up quite a few results stretching back for months.

But even if you were right about that post being the motivation for this discussion(which you're not), it wouldn't change the fact that you're blatantly setting yourself and PC Superman above the forum rules in this debate.

tsscls
"So you admit that you're flatly refusing to abide by forum rules then..."

No I'm just saying that even though I like this site, and have been visiting it for three years now, I'm not going to damage my collection for anyone on it. I pointed you to the respect thread, which in this case, I believe is relevant. Go to it or not. If you would have kept quiet, I wouldn't have argued anymore. If I thought you had a good argument, I would have ceded the point to you. Neither happened. SHHHH!

tsscls
Yes I deny it. I've been having similar arguments since long before I ever made that post. Ask pretty much anyone and they'll tell you that I've posted the "No Biased Claims" whenever it's applicable on a pretty frequent basis for quite a while now. And it's funny because pretty much every time I do I get the same indignant reaction that I'm getting from you. In fact if you run a search for post made by me that feature the words "No biased Claims" you're likely to turn up quite a few results stretching back for months.

But even if you were right about that post being the motivation for this discussion(which you're not), it wouldn't change the fact that you're blatantly setting yourself and PC Superman above the forum rules in this debate.

Whatever, I'm done, this is Spam.

darthgoober
"So you admit that you're flatly refusing to abide by forum rules then..."

No I'm just saying that even though I like this site, and have been visiting it for three years now, I'm not going to damage my collection for anyone on it. I pointed you to the respect thread, which in this case, I believe is relevant. Go to it or not. If you would have kept quiet, I wouldn't have argued anymore. If I thought you had a good argument, I would have ceded the point to you. Neither happened. SHHHH!
I've seen the respect thread, and I didn't see anything to suggest he could handle the barrage of K-nite and red sun radiation that Surfer's capable of producing. Feel free to quote the post from the respect thread that I may have overlooked if you feel they lend credit to your unsubstantiated claims though.

Whatever, I'm done, this is Spam.
I accept your concession.

tsscls
PC Supes 10/10

Enyalus
Hm. Well, PC Superman has managed to fly beween the solar rays of a red sun. That was pretty WTFesque.

darthgoober
PC Supes 10/10
Nope. He stops dead at 3 10/10 due to Surfer's ability to exploit his weaknesses.

darthgoober
Hm. Well, PC Superman has managed to fly beween the solar rays of a red sun. That was pretty WTFesque.
When was this(scan or issue number)?

tsscls
I've seen the respect thread, and I didn't see anything to suggest he could handle the barrage of K-nite and red sun radiation that Surfer's capable of producing. Feel free to quote and post from the respect thread that I may have overlooked if you feel they lend credit to your unsubstantiated claims though.

I accept your concession.

You saw no instance of him taking radiation (specifically red sun) in that thread? None?

darthgoober
You saw no instance of him taking radiation (specifically red sun) in that thread? None?
Notice the word "and" in my post?

tsscls
No.
And I'm pretty observant!
Please post scans of this.

darthgoober
I've seen the respect thread, and I didn't see anything to suggest he could handle the barrage of K-nite and red sun radiation that Surfer's capable of producing. Feel free to quote the post from the respect thread that I may have overlooked if you feel they lend credit to your unsubstantiated claims though.

zeel
PC supes might clear this. Its possible.

SS will be tough.

This version of thor is to stupid and dont use his brain.

If thanos has prep NO version of superman will beat him.

Enyalus
When was this(scan or issue number)?

I'm not positive. I don't own any PC comics. The pic can be found here though: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8783571

The Great Galen
IMO PC supes rapes this, Thanos might be a good fight.

darthgoober
I'm not positive. I don't own any PC comics. The pic can be found here though: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8783571
Thanks. You're the first Supes fan to back a claim in this thread if I'm not mistaken smile .

tsscls

How's this?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5176745

darthgoober
How's this?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5176745
Not PC Supes and I kinda doubt Ironman was using k-nite and redsun radiation...

The Great Galen
Wasnt SS KO'ed by water.

Enyalus
Thanks. You're the first Supes fan to back a claim in this thread if I'm not mistaken smile .

Actually, I'm the first one in this thread (page 1) to say PC Supes goes down at "3, 4, and 5." wink

tsscls

Oh whatever,
you knew he did it. You've proven your point. From now on we can discount PIS and CIS. You're the man!!!!

"Actually, I'm the first one in this thread (page 1) to say PC Supes goes down at "3, 4, and 5."

Good job, you won, masterdebator, darthgoober!

darthgoober
Wasnt SS KO'ed by water.
Was that during the period in which he was weakened by his confinement by Galactus which also happened to be a couple of upgrades ago?

And wasn't PC Supes KO'd by Muhammad Ali?

darthgoober
Oh whatever,
you knew he did it. You've proven your point. From now on we can discount PIS and CIS. You're the man!!!!

"Actually, I'm the first one in this thread (page 1) to say PC Supes goes down at "3, 4, and 5."

Good job, you won, masterdebator, darthgoober!
All in a days work...

darthgoober
Actually, I'm the first one in this thread (page 1) to say PC Supes goes down at "3, 4, and 5." wink
Smart man...

tsscls
Was that during the period in which he was weakened by his confinement by Galactus which also happened to be a couple of upgrades ago?

Yes

+

Yes

tsscls
Smart man...

I have to go now.

I'll be back soon with no scans to back up my inanely self-evident claims.

darthgoober
I have to go now.

I'll be back soon with no scans to back up my inanely self-evident claims.
Then just be sure not to insist on scans from anyone else as you have no right to them smile .

ultimatethor

Wait is that a joke? Was he actually koed by Ali? confused

darthgoober
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Wait is that a joke? Was he actually koed by Ali? confused
Nope. He WAS depowered by some aliens for the match but since Galan was ignoring extenuating circumstances I felt it was ok to do the same.

Allankles
PC Supes goes through the gauntlet. The guy was godly. Without trying to, he was capable of destroying civilizations beyond numbering and the Spectre was sent by the Presence himself to stop him. http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su9vg2.jpg

Added: Sends everyone on Earth into a different dimension to protect them from Luthor's incredibly powerful golem, which was made of hyper stellar energies. http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14qw6.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
PC Supes goes through the gauntlet. The guy was godly without trying to, he was capable of destroying civilizations beyond numbering and the Spectre was sent by the Presence himself to stop him. http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su9vg2.jpg

...Wasn't that because of flying? A traveling speed feat.

tsscls
Absolutely not. Under no circumstances!!!! I want scans. Now!!
Seriously, I have no clue. I'm saying no just to further my point.

Is this where I "demanded" scans, boy? Is this what offended you so?

tsscls
Then just be sure not to insist on scans from anyone else as you have no right to them smile .

Where did I insist on scans? After you had already provided them? You set the precedence. Such a little crybaby.

darthgoober
Is this where I "demanded" scans, boy? Is this what offended you so?
Where did I insist on scans? After you had already provided them? You set the precedence. Such a little crybaby.
Once again.
I trust you implicitly, but the page you presented shows none of that. You showed me a page, and you're telling me what it's showing. How about the page or two before? Also, aren't the DCU and MU in two completely seperate Omniverses? Could "cosmic awareness" bridge that gap and help Surfer in this instance?
Lets see, I posted the scan of Surfer actually using CA in the manner I described but you wouldn't leave it alone without more scans so you could be sure of the context... sounds like an insistence on scans to me. Otherwise you would have taken my word at face value as you're wanting me to do now regarding your claims about Supes fighting through K-nite radiation.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Allankles
PC Supes goes through the gauntlet. The guy was godly. Without trying to, he was capable of destroying civilizations beyond numbering and the Spectre was sent by the Presence himself to stop him. http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su9vg2.jpg

Added: Sends everyone on Earth into a different dimension to protect them from Luthor's incredibly powerful golem, which was made of hyper stellar energies. http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14qw6.jpg
Neither of those is a legitimate defense against the K-nite, red sun, and solar energy that Surfer can bring to the table.

Allankles
Neither of those is a legitimate defense against the K-nite, red sun, and solar energy that Surfer can bring to the table.

It's 50/50 with Surfer. He could stop him very quickly or Surfer might exploit his quickness.

vlaaad12345
Using his vastly superior speed and punching surfer once ends the fight.

tsscls
Origionally posted by "leonidas"

"my point was simply that people take respect threads on good faith, so judging who is and is not deliberately using misleading scans is a tough call. it's gonna happen. all we can do in that case is hope someone knows the true context of it."

"Posted by DarthGoober" less than a week ago,

"I understand and like I said I'm not talking about everyone that slips up. I'm talking about those rare instances in which the person was OBVIOUSLY trying to mislead others. It's pretty obvious that if a feat is repeatedly brought up by someone(that admits to reading the issue in question) and is then debunked and is followed by excuses or counter accusations rather than acknowledgement and/or apology for inadvertently misleading others that the offense was intentional. Or if the scan is debunked to the poster one week but he/she is STILL posting the scan or incident out of context a week later in a debate with someone else who wasn't there for the original debunking.

Basically I don't think people should be caught red handed in the act of lying and get off easy only to do it again next week the way that nvr used to. We shouldn't HAVE to research every issue that's brought up just to make that people aren't talking out of their ass and people who get caught deserve to get some kind of recognition in regards to their being untrustworthy. Otherwise we're just making things hard for the posters who're seeking accuracy and easy for those who want to pass off faulty "evidence". With an actual rule present(even if it's barely enforced) it won't be nearly as big of an issue because NO ONE want's to get called on having to lie just to keep up in a debate.

Barring that, we need stricter policies in regards to supporting your case with evidence for those posters who have a tendency to point others to respect threads or cite feats and abilities for characters rather than scans on the grounds of the feat/ability being "common knowledge that everyone should know". All to often I've looked into "common knowledge" only to discover that's actually a common misconception brought about by a misrepresented source or outright speculation."
Darthgoober less than a day ago,

"Basically I don't think"

I HATE BABY JESUS!!!!!!!

Can we really afford someone like this?!?
I'm TSSCLS and I approved this message!
Vote tsscls 2008

Allankles
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

He is quicker than Surfer and that's why he could end it quick, but Surfer is no slouch in speed so there's an outside chance that he could exploit Supes weakness. Supes has one countermeasure that I know of he could out speed the radiation wave.

TheBadguy
Wasn't PC Supes knocked out by a board of wood?

Badabing
tsscls, please stop quoting and reporting yourself. Thanks.

darthgoober
Origionally posted by "leonidas"

"my point was simply that people take respect threads on good faith, so judging who is and is not deliberately using misleading scans is a tough call. it's gonna happen. all we can do in that case is hope someone knows the true context of it."

"Posted by DarthGoober" less than a week ago,

"I understand and like I said I'm not talking about everyone that slips up. I'm talking about those rare instances in which the person was OBVIOUSLY trying to mislead others. It's pretty obvious that if a feat is repeatedly brought up by someone(that admits to reading the issue in question) and is then debunked and is followed by excuses or counter accusations rather than acknowledgement and/or apology for inadvertently misleading others that the offense was intentional. Or if the scan is debunked to the poster one week but he/she is STILL posting the scan or incident out of context a week later in a debate with someone else who wasn't there for the original debunking.

Basically I don't think people should be caught red handed in the act of lying and get off easy only to do it again next week the way that nvr used to. We shouldn't HAVE to research every issue that's brought up just to make that people aren't talking out of their ass and people who get caught deserve to get some kind of recognition in regards to their being untrustworthy. Otherwise we're just making things hard for the posters who're seeking accuracy and easy for those who want to pass off faulty "evidence". With an actual rule present(even if it's barely enforced) it won't be nearly as big of an issue because NO ONE want's to get called on having to lie just to keep up in a debate.

Barring that, we need stricter policies in regards to supporting your case with evidence for those posters who have a tendency to point others to respect threads or cite feats and abilities for characters rather than scans on the grounds of the feat/ability being "common knowledge that everyone should know". All to often I've looked into "common knowledge" only to discover that's actually a common misconception brought about by a misrepresented source or outright speculation."
Darthgoober less than a day ago,

"Basically I don't think"

I HATE BABY JESUS!!!!!!!

Can we really afford someone like this?!?
I'm TSSCLS and I approved this message!
Vote tsscls 2008
What's your point? There's nothing wrong with anything I said and Bada acknowledged that he's seen the same thing around the forum so what's your problem exactly? I mean other than you being someone without evidence why do you take offense to my statement of my opinion?

tsscls
Originally posted by Badabing
tsscls, please stop quoting and reporting yourself. Thanks.

Sorry,
All done.

darthgoober
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

tsscls
What's your point? There's nothing wrong with anything I said and Bada acknowledged that he's seen the same thing around the forum so what's your problem exactly? I mean other than you being someone without evidence why do you take offense to my statement of my opinion?

I'm just keeping you talking. I'm about to unleash an ungodly amount of scans on you, just to prove a point. 20 Minutes and I'll be ready. Sorry. You Rock!

darthgoober
I'm just keeping you talking. I'm about to unleash an ungodly amount of scans on you, just to prove a point. 20 Minutes and I'll be ready. Sorry. You Rock!
Cool. I've be asking for proof of PC Supes's abilities for a while now so you'll get a sincere "thank you" if they pan out.

tsscls

Found it!

tsscls
Here they come!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t447673.html

darthgoober
Here they come!

Seen it.

tsscls
yeah!!

The Great Galen
How does SS win again, aside from being dwared in every aspect all he has is k-nite to use....if only supes wasnt so much more faster then him.

skygunner41
Can supes uses the sword of superman?

Mindset
Originally posted by skygunner41
Can supes uses the sword of superman?

Why would...nevermind. no expression

darthgoober
How does SS win again, aside from being dwared in every aspect all he has is k-nite to use....if only supes wasnt so much more faster then him.

horrorwolf
Stopped cold at 3.

basilisk
If this is the peak PC Superman, the one who was totally invulnerable to everything except K and magic, could tow dozens of planets at once through space with ease, move stars, ignite stars, and sneeze out galaxies, and think and move at hundreds of times the speed of light - that Superman would clear it because nobody on the list has anything remotely approaching that level of power. The only exception is if SS can reproduce kryptonite (I think he probably could because Radioactive Man did) then Supes would fail but on 3 only.

On the other hand, the relatively weaker PC Supes from the 70s, Justice League, or Lois Lane type stuff would fail on half these fights.

Warrior18
Originally posted by basilisk
If this is the peak PC Superman, the one who was totally invulnerable to everything except K and magic, could tow dozens of planets at once through space with ease, move stars, ignite stars, and sneeze out galaxies, and think and move at hundreds of times the speed of light - that Superman would clear it because nobody on the list has anything remotely approaching that level of power. The only exception is if SS can reproduce kryptonite (I think he probably could because Radioactive Man did) then Supes would fail but on 3 only.

On the other hand, the relatively weaker PC Supes from the 70s, Justice League, or Lois Lane type stuff would fail on half these fights.

thumb up

BradBalboa
...Line them all up...

Supes flys throught them all and wins XD

but seriously Pre Crisis supes owns everyoen on that list, at the same time !!...twice :P

fangirl101
It depends. For some Odd Reason, The PC kryptonians could only be harmed by K-Nite from thier home universe. As we learned with SBP, It can't be replicated or reproduced. It has to come from that universe.

TheGame17

1) FP Gladiator

2) Sentry

3) Silver Surfer

4) WM Thor w/PG

5) Thanos

he should clear it. not sure about 4 though...

tsscls

"If this is the peak PC Superman, the one who was totally invulnerable to everything except K and magic, could tow dozens of planets at once through space with ease, move stars, ignite stars, and sneeze out galaxies, and think and move at hundreds of times the speed of light - that Superman would clear it because nobody on the list has anything remotely approaching that level of power. The only exception is if SS can reproduce kryptonite (I think he probably could because Radioactive Man did) then Supes would fail but on 3 only.

On the other hand, the relatively weaker PC Supes from the 70s, Justice League, or Lois Lane type stuff would fail on half these fights."

agreed

darthgoober

"If this is the peak PC Superman, the one who was totally invulnerable to everything except K and magic, could tow dozens of planets at once through space with ease, move stars, ignite stars, and sneeze out galaxies, and think and move at hundreds of times the speed of light - that Superman would clear it because nobody on the list has anything remotely approaching that level of power. The only exception is if SS can reproduce kryptonite (I think he probably could because Radioactive Man did) then Supes would fail but on 3 only.

On the other hand, the relatively weaker PC Supes from the 70s, Justice League, or Lois Lane type stuff would fail on half these fights."

agreed
Nah. But I'll be happy to look at anything you have in the way of proof from a canon source since the respect thread doesn't qualify as such. And just so I know I'm not wasting my time on an inferior debater with shitty debating tactics, I won't be responding to you again until such proof is provided. Scans or issue numbers, not a link to the respect thread smile .

Avlon
clears it with ease.

thumb up

tsscls
Nah. But I'll be happy to look at anything you have in the way of proof from a canon source since the respect thread doesn't qualify as such. And just so I know I'm not wasting my time on an inferior debater with shitty debating tactics, I won't be responding to you again until such proof is provided. Scans or issue numbers, not a link to the respect thread smile .

Wow,
How rude! I believe you might take yourself too seriously. Anyway, have fun not responding to my "shitty" and "inferior" tactics. I see no need to resort to profanity and insults, but, whatever. I'm going to post to those scans, my computer's just really slow. Good things come to those who wait. Just read the respect thread until then.

Avlon
Wow,
How rude! I believe you might take yourself too seriously. Anyway, have fun not responding to my "shitty" and "inferior" tactics. I see no need to resort to profanity and insults, but, whatever. I'm going to post to those scans, my computer's just really slow. Good things come to those who wait. Just read the respect thread until then.

Material doesn't all of a sudden become non-canon just because you don't hand hold your opponent through a respect thread to find it.

If you pointed someone in the right direction, then you've done your job, after all, not everyone can afford to buy comics or read every issue. The whole "if you don't have the issue #, page, panel tactic" is an inferior debating tactic. If the proof is there then that's all there is to it.

Good luck with your debate.

tsscls
Overcoming Red Sun Radiation.
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24704gy4.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24705ra9.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24706ou4.jpg

tsscls
overcoming radiation again, why couldn't he do this with K-nite?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8783571

tsscls
SS goes down hard. Who's next?

Avlon

There is no proof that SS could even create K-nite, much less working K-nite. It's a fanboy myth.

Red Hulk
Overcoming Red Sun Radiation.
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24704gy4.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24705ra9.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24706ou4.jpg Originally posted by tsscls

Neither of those are examples of him overcoming the radiation...

tsscls
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Neither of those are examples of him overcoming the radiation...

Why not? He overcame the radiation to get the job done. He even flew between red and yellow sun radiation waves. I'm not saying it's possible, but it's definitely a means of defense against someone who's shooting red sun or Krytponite radiation at you. Am I wrong?

Red Hulk
Why not? He overcame the radiation to get the job done. He even flew between red and yellow sun radiation waves. I'm not saying it's possible, but it's definitely a means of defense against someone who's shooting red sun or Krytponite radiation at you. Am I wrong? He was able to do something while being weakened, and the other one had him using tricks to not overcome the weakness... just deal with a wave of radiation. How would this help against K-Nite?
How are these overcoming the weakness?

A means of defense... in a fight? Racing in front of tiny blasts of energy? no expression

He'd probably do better just avoiding it...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>