What's Up??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jay79
Hey everyone. It's good to be here. Obviously this is my first post, so Hell-o to you all. I hope to make some new friends here. So if your friendly and feel like making a new friend, say hello to me.

Take Care Everyone,
Jay

guy222
welcome

TKM
Hey Jay!

BruceSkywalker
No spamming plz. Welcome to the world of the Sith

jadeily
Hello smile

Stoic
Hello Jay

DeathKap
Hello an welcome Jay

refuse2bstopped
What's good everyone? This the first post, so naturally not knowing much about the site or general discussions, all that comes to mind to say right now is....... hold up, I 4got what I was going to say..................................................................................................
.................................................................................................... OH NOW I remember, hello to all.....

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by refuse2bstopped
What's good everyone? This the first post, so naturally not knowing much about the site or general discussions, all that comes to mind to say right now is....... hold up, I 4got what I was going to say..................................................................................................
.................................................................................................... OH NOW I remember, hello to all.....

Welcome buddy. I think you'll find this a better place to post than the Marvel boards. WARNING: RageOfTheGods posts here occasionally.

Eel O'Brien
Welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.