Palpatine vs Wicket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
o.o....Palpatine vs Wicket the Ewok

Setting - Cloud City

Weapons - Palpatine - Lightsaber | Wicket - His wooden Staff and a Rock Sling and some of those wings...seen in episode VI

YOU DECIDE!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...for real?

Darth Exodus
No.

Autokrat
no expression

Mizukage Yoda
Wicket, obiviously. He'll fly rings around Palps and then throw a spear straight through the Dark Lord. Palps get raped in the force, the Force is strong with the Ewoks in order to destabilize the Empire, and to resist palps battle meditation dance

truejedi
where the heck are the mods? "a" is still open....

Darth Exodus
*heavy, racist, Russian drawl* I kill them. Now I kill you. Then I sleep, kill everyone!!!

Blinky
Wicket invites Palp over for an Ewok party on Endor. Wicket slips Palp a rufee and ass rapes him at spear-point.

Elite Hunter
wow I hope you get banned for these pointless threads.

Autokrat
You know, this thread actually is not against the rules, because both characters involved are from Star Wars.

It is a retarded thread, but technically it is not against he rules of this forum.

Woohoo!

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Autokrat
You know, this thread actually is not against the rules, because both characters involved are from Star Wars.

It is a retarded thread, but technically it is not against he rules of this forum.

Woohoo!

To quote Rex.

No ridiculous fights. Darth Bane vs. The Death Star is a ridiculous fight. A Jawa Sandcrawler vs. The Death Star is equally ridiculous. Please leave this fights somewhere in logic.

I'd say this fight meets Rex's criteria as a ridiculous fight.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
To quote Rex.

No ridiculous fights. Darth Bane vs. The Death Star is a ridiculous fight. A Jawa Sandcrawler vs. The Death Star is equally ridiculous. Please leave this fights somewhere in logic.

I'd say this fight meets Rex's criteria as a ridiculous fight.

We could get into a debate on the philosophical nature of things that are ridiculous. Socrates style... woohoo!

But, actually I totally forgot Rex posted those rules, in fact I've never read them... and I've been here for three years.

MasterAshenVor
Oh stop being a bunch of lame asses...its a post dangit...if u dont like it dont read it.

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
wow I hope you get banned for these pointless threads.

And i hope you DIE A PAINFUL AND DISTURBING DEATH THAT DEALS WITH UR HEAD BEING MUTILATED INTO TINY LITTLE PEICES WHILE UR ALIVE o.o.....now that thats done...i hope u have a great day

Schwarzenegger
Stop making useless threads.

Cpt. Valerian
Way to make yourself a futureley banned member.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.