The best fight in Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Out of these 5, what is the best fight ever in Naruto?

1. Gaara vs Rock Lee

2. Neji vs Naruto

3. Kimmimaro vs Gaara

4. Naruto vs Sasuke

5. Tsunade and Jiraiya vs Orochimaru

King Kandy
I don't think any of those five were the best fight in Naruto.

Becci
Me neither, but from the listed: Gaara Vs. Rock Lee.

occultdestroyer
IMO best fight was Sasgay vs Hibachi

King Kandy
Who's Hibachi?

Becci
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who's Hibachi?

Itachi? stick out tongue

leonheartmm
urochimaru vs 3rd hokage.

pain vs jiraya

itachi vs sasuke

sasuke vs diedara

nieji vs naruto

gaara vs lee

kimimaru vs gaara/lee

sasuke vs naruto

Wil7
Originally posted by leonheartmm
urochimaru vs 3rd hokage.

pain vs jiraya

itachi vs sasuke

sasuke vs diedara

nieji vs naruto

gaara vs lee

kimimaru vs gaara/lee

sasuke vs naruto

Oro vs the 3rd was o.k.

Pain vs Jiraiya was a cool fight

Itachi let Sasuke kill him

Deidara vs Sasuke was cool

Neji vs Naruto was cool

gaara vs lee was the best fight in naruto, not including Shippuden fights

Kimmimaro vs Gaara/Lee was a good fight

I am only talking about Naruto fights, not including Shippuden fights.

psycho gundam
tie between gaara lee/sasuke naruto.

but sasori X chiyo/sakura pwns all.

Wil7
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tie between gaara lee/sasuke naruto.

but sasori X chiyo/sakura pwns all.

You overate that fight by a hole lot. That fight was good, but not as good as Deidara/Sasuke, Gaara/Lee, Deidara/Gaara, etc. It is nowhere the best fight ever in Naruto.

Magee
Gaara vs Lee or Sarutobi vs Orochimaru. The Jiraiya vs Pein fight will probably be my favourite when it's animated.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
You overate that fight by a hole lot. That fight was good, but not as good as Deidara/Sasuke, Gaara/Lee, Deidara/Gaara, etc. It is nowhere the best fight ever in Naruto. No fight with Deidara is anywhere near the best IMO...

Sasori vs. Sakura and Chiyo.

Jiraiya vs. Pein

Rock Lee vs. Gaara

Those are a few that come to mind.

Becci
You overate that fight by a hole lot. That fight was good, but not as good as Deidara/Sasuke, Gaara/Lee, Deidara/Gaara, etc. It is nowhere the best fight ever in Naruto.

I like how you call an opinion 'overrating' hmm

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
I like how you call an opinion for overrating hmm Don't be too hard on him. He isn't accustomed to using a brain yet.

Becci
I will have to say that the best fight in Naruto is pretty much any fight that Sakura takes serious. I love seeing that girl fight.

Dark-Jaxx
I will have to say that the best fight in Naruto is pretty much any fight that Sakura takes serious. I love seeing that girl fight. Her only good fight IMO was with Sasori...Anything before that was Suckura lol.

Becci
It is not the fights I like. It is her fighting smile

Dark-Jaxx
...Why? no expression

Barring her fight with Sasori...What was so great about her fighting?

llagrok
The only fights I've really enjoy were

- Kisame/Itachi vs Leaf Jounins
- Sound 3 vs Leaf Genin
- Orochimaru vs Sarutobi

Most of the other fights couldn't make it 5 minutes without sliding down crap mountain.

Out of these 5, what is the best fight ever in Naruto?

1. Gaara vs Rock Lee

2. Neji vs Naruto

3. Kimmimaro vs Gaara

4. Naruto vs Sasuke

5. Tsunade and Jiraiya vs Orochimaru

Neji vs Naruto? Are you shitting me up my ass?

Dark-Jaxx
Damn, how could I forget Oro vs. Sarutobi?

That fight was really good.

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Why? no expression

Barring her fight with Sasori...What was so great about her fighting?

Just the way she moves and looks while doing so really shrug

llagrok
Just the way she moves and looks while doing so really shrug

No offense.

But you're out of your mind.

Becci
Originally posted by llagrok
No offense.

But you're out of your mind.

No offense.

But on what grounds are you making this statement?

llagrok
No offense.

But on what grounds are you making this statement?

The fact that I think she's horrible at fighting.

Dark-Jaxx
Well she WAS horrible at fighting.

Until the Sasori fight.

llagrok
Well she WAS horrible at fighting.

Until the Sasori fight.

Yeah, that was not THE most poorly written fight in existence. What Sakura did on her own was basically punch him and punch 4 puppets.

Becci
The fact that I think she's horrible at fighting.

So simply put: I should be considered out of my mind for not sharing your opinion in the matter? Or at least questionably lacking sense of proper thinking?

llagrok
So simply put: I should be considered out of my mind for not sharing your opinion in the matter? Or at least questionably lacking sense of proper thinking?

Now you're up to speed.

Becci
Your out of your mind.

llagrok
Do you mean "you're" ?

Poor grammar is one of the early signs of lunacy.

Becci
I did and I am pretty sure you know this very well.

No. Poor grammar is merely a sign of insufficient skills in a certain language. A highly usable excuse, given the fact that my current residence is a country that uses no english in our daily lives. A country which I have lived in my whole life. Another highly usable excuse is that I do not actually care for spelling nor grammar while visiting an online forum with the mere intention of chilling out. Abusive behaviour towards a certain language due to lazyness is most certainly not a punishable offense. Had this been a school project, you would see that whenever I make an effort, my english is flawless.

Dark-Jaxx
I did and I am pretty sure you know this very well.

No. Poor grammar is merely a sign of insufficient skills in a certain language. A highly usable excuse, given the fact that my current residence is a country that uses no english in our daily lives. A country which I have lived in my whole life. Another highly usable excuse is that I do not actually care for spelling nor grammar while visiting an online forum with the mere intention of chilling out. Abusive behaviour towards a certain language due to lazyness is most certainly not a punishable offense. Had this been a school project, you would see that whenever I make an effort, my english is flawless.

313 For lulz, I was trying very hard to find a grammatical error in this post, but could find none. mmm

Becci
For lulz, I was trying very hard to find a grammatical error in this post, but could find none. mmm

There has to be something. Keep digging hmm

Dark-Jaxx
There has to be something. Keep digging hmm First of all, that's what she said. no expression

Second of all, nope, like you said, when you try, your English is flawless. mmm

Dammit.

NonSensi-Klown

Ill thinks this is the comic book vs. (shit) forum.

Best fight imo... meh. Neji vs. Kidomaru.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

Best fight imo... meh. Neji vs. Kidomaru. Hey...I post there. no expression

Wil7
The only fights I've really enjoy were

- Kisame/Itachi vs Leaf Jounins
- Sound 3 vs Leaf Genin
- Orochimaru vs Sarutobi

Most of the other fights couldn't make it 5 minutes without sliding down crap mountain.

Neji vs Naruto? Are you shitting me up my ass?

Itachi/Kisame vs Leaf Jonins wasn't even that long of a fight.

You don't know good fights then when you see one.

Neji and Naruto was a great fight. What are you talking about?

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx Don't be too hard on him. He isn't accustomed to using a brain yet.

Right, and when have you used your brain on here? Everything you, me, and everybody else says is an opinion, and you argue about it anyway. So comeback with a better comeback then me not using my brain.

Becci

Right, and when have you used your brain on here? Everything you, me, and everybody else says is an opinion, and you argue about it anyway. So comeback with a better comeback then me not using my brain.

You consider your opinions fact. There is a difference between giving an opinion and declaring other opinions inaccurate. You may be using your brain here, but you are using it wrong (Note that this was an opinion from my side, since I consider it wrong that one consider ones opinion above all others. That one person consider his/her taste better than others, thus' declaring it fact)

- A short fight does not mean it is a bad fight.
- You are in no position to tell someone that their opinion is wrong.

Wil7
You consider your opinions fact. There is a difference between giving an opinion and declaring other opinions inaccurate. You may be using your brain here, but you are using it wrong (Note that this was an opinion from my side, since I consider it wrong that one consider ones opinion above all others. That one person consider his/her taste better than others, thus' declaring it fact)

- A short fight does not mean it is a bad fight.
- You are in no position to tell someone that their opinion is wrong.

You know that fight wasn't long. That is a fact. I never said it was a bad fight. You are mis-speaking. It was a good fight.

You are giving opinion that my opinions are wrong, and you shouldn't state an opinion. laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
Right, and when have you used your brain on here? Everything you, me, and everybody else says is an opinion, and you argue about it anyway. So comeback with a better comeback then me not using my brain. The majority of my posts, which is why I am considered one of game vs.' best debaters and you like...Aren't.

You are arguing an opinion that cannot really be argued, what fights people like. For instance, some people like Kento don't like Genjutsu fights, I personally am not bothered by it, and liked the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight.

Wil7
The majority of my posts, which is why I am considered one of game vs.' best debaters and you like...Aren't.

You are arguing an opinion that cannot really be argued, what fights people like. For instance, some people like Kento don't like Genjutsu fights, I personally am not bothered by it, and liked the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight.

laughing

Ok, what is your point? That I don't like genjutsu fights either. The Itachi vs Sasuke was cool, but by feats Itachi>>>>>>>>>Sasuke.

Dark-Jaxx
laughing

Ok, what is your point? That I don't like genjutsu fights either. The Itachi vs Sasuke was cool, but by feats Itachi>>>>>>>>>Sasuke. 1. What? smile

2. ...Duh. But the fight was still good IMO.

NonSensi-Klown
By feats?

What abilities has Itachi shown that Sawsgay hasn't outright done already? The only thing is Susanoo.

Wil7

. ...Duh. But the fight was still good IMO.

True

Wil7
By feats?

What abilities has Itachi shown that Sawsgay hasn't outright done already? The only thing is Susanoo.

Ephermal

NonSensi-Klown
Come again?

Dark-Jaxx
By feats?

What abilities has Itachi shown that Sawsgay hasn't outright done already? The only thing is Susanoo. Itachi is faster for one.

And he toyed with Sasuke, while dying from an illness and going blind, and only pretended to lose.

llagrok
Itachi is faster for one.

And he toyed with Sasuke, while dying from an illness and going blind, and only pretended to lose.

Barring Madara, have we seen anyone whose speed is comparable to Itachi?

You're right, it wasn't a long fight. It was still a good fight.

Best fight imo... meh. Neji vs. Kidomaru.

Ill? Illadelph?

Dark-Jaxx
Barring Madara, have we seen anyone whose speed is comparable to Itachi? Not yet, Kakashi with his Sharingan could not percieve his movements or handseals.

NonSensi-Klown
Ill? Illadelph?

Typo.

EDIT- I actually made a birthday thread fro you, it just came to me...

NonSensi-Klown

I don't really think so. I'd say he was weakened incredibly but he didn't pretend to lose.

llagrok
hmm, Itachi sure is strong.

Typo.

EDIT- I actually made a birthday thread fro you, it just came to me...

How nice 131

NonSensi-Klown
I know, I'm a saint. super13

llagrok
I know, I'm a saint. super13

But I'm already spoken for cool

Dark-Jaxx
I don't really think so. I'd say he was weakened incredibly but he didn't pretend to lose. He wanted Sasuke to beat him. He was drawing out the fight so he could kill Orochimaru.

Sasuke intended to kill Itachi that day, Itachi did not intend to kill Sasuke.

Wil7
Come again?

Ephermal- It is an advanced kekkei genkai genjutsu in which Itachi doesn't need eye contact to activate, as well as the illusion being more realistic. Itachi activates it by pointing at the enemy with his index finger to form flocks of ravens that transform into forms of shuriken that strike the enemy. In the first variation, Itachi summons a flock of raven to transform into normal shuriken to tear the enemy's flesh into the form of the enemy's closest friends to distract the enemy with guilt as one of them attempts to kill the enemy. In the black and white varation, (as seen in Naruto Shippűden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX) Itachi forms two clones that vanish into a flock of ravens that transform into shuriken that strike the enemy before Itachi uses his sword to cut the enemy in half. In the scarlet atmosphere variation, (as seen in Naruto Shippűden: Narutimate Accel) Itachi, himself vanishes into a flock of ravens then reappears over a flock of ravens, commanding them to transform into Demon Wind Shuriken that strike the enemy as Itachi strikes them down in reality.

pounce29
hmmm 4 me non of the selection's werethat great compared 2 these battles:

~itachi vs sasuke(the best 4 mi)

~pein vs kakashi, choji, chozo(a sad one)

~pein vs anbu black ops(an extreme one)

~pein vs konohamaru(a tense one)

~kotetsu, izumo, shikamaru, asuma vs hidan, kakuzu(a funny/sad one)

~sakura, chiyo vs sasori(a cool one)

~falcon vs hachibi(8 tailed beast)

~naruto vs orochimaru(an awesome one)

~jiraiya vs ebisu(battle of d pervs which lasted 4 only 5 secs)

~manda vs gamabunta vs the freakin slug(a strange one)

~minato, kakashi, rin, obito vs 50 rock ninja(a sad one)

(may i remind you that pein only has 6 bodies left due 2 jiraiya's work

Csdabest
Nationally well where the manga was released.

Sasuke vs Itachi was the best fight

StyleTime
Second of all, nope, like you said, when you try, your English is flawless. mmm

Dammit.
Well, she did mispell laziness. It's related more to spelling than grammar though.

Sorry. On my way to find something interesting to do, I failed and wound up here. sad

Quincy
Kidomaru vs Neji

Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori

Sasuke vs Naruto

Gaara vs Rock Lee

Chouji vs Jirobou - After all, that punch was heavier than life!

Wil7
Originally posted by Quincy
Kidomaru vs Neji

Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori

Sasuke vs Naruto

Gaara vs Rock Lee

Chouji vs Jirobou - After all, that punch was heavier than life!

Great fight

Good fight

Awesome fight

o.k. fight, true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.